How I Became Kerri’s Toe-sucking Ho

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took me more than an hour to clean each foot, they were so dirty. When I was finally done she took the after pictures and posted her clean feet to her Facebook wall. She then whipped me a few more good times and stuck her toe in my mouth for me to suck.

"Crystal is looking forward to using you this weekend" she said as I sucked hard on her tiny middle toe. "Beg me to let you stay here." She knew how much I hated Crystal and how much she hated me. There was no telling what she would make me do!

"Please Goddess, Don't make me do that! Please..." As I pleaded I ran my tongue all over her feet. It didn't help, she just laughed and said Crystal had something 'special' in store for me.

After a few hours of surfing Facebook, and laughing at me with her friends, she brought me into the bedroom again. I was changed from a maid uniform to a cheerleader uniform, except with high heels. I was then tied to the end of the bed, after her nightly bathroom visit to my face, and her toes were once again shoved in my mouth. I sucked again all night, careful slow down and go gently before she woke up. At this point I hadn't slept for two days.

I went through this every day for the next week until Crystal showed up to get me on Friday. When she knocked Kerri had me wearing a ballerina outfit. My legs and hand were of course chained. Since Monday Goddess Kerri had bought me a collar that said 'slave'. I had also been shaved and Kerri forced me to paint my fingernails and toenails a bright pink color she thought was cute.

As she stood at the door I kneeled and put my lips to each of her toes, then five kisses on the top of each foot. I was becoming very well trained. She stared down at me with a straight face then just started laughing and pointing at me. She kicked me hard as she moved passed me to come into the house.

I scurried behind her kissing the ground she walked on. The beatings definitely had an effect on me. I went above and beyond in order to please my Goddess, and that meant pleasing Crystal. Like I said, I was becoming very well trained.

She sat on the couch and Kerri whipped me hard twice.

"She did not tell you to stop kissing her feet." I was almost embarrassed that I forgot. I continued to lick her toes but before I got too far she kicked me in the face hard. "SUCK MY TOE, DON'T LICK IT SLAVE" I could already tell she was going to be harder the Kerri.

I opened my mouth and began to suck on her big toe like my life depended on it. Kerri laughed and handed Crystal the whip. "You aren't getting off that easy, slave."

Crystal gave me ten lashes and made me beg to suck her toes in appreciation. "Please Mistress Crystal..."

WHAP! She hit me hard. "You will call me QUEEN slave!" She exclaimed. "I'm sorry Queen Crystal. Please beat me some more for my indiscretion. I beg you, please beat me and allow me to suck on your toe in gratitude for the beating."

"He sure does know his place" Crystal said as she lashed me ten more times. "Ok slave, suck!" she said as she finished and stuck her big toe in my face. I put it in my mouth and swirled it around before making sure to get all her toe jam. I was use to toe jam by now, Kerri had fed me nothing but that and human waste for the last week.

For the next hour it was almost like they forgot me. They talked and laughed, all the while I was bound, dressed as a ballerina, and sucking on crystals toes.

Finally she decided it was time to leave. She grabbed my leash and made me follow her out to her car, kissing the ground where she walked. It was humiliating but she loved it. She shoved me in the back of her car and we drove away.

Any feedback on this story can be sent to me.

12