How I Became Mayor Ch. 08

Story Info
He needs a personal trainer.
3.1k words
4.56
102.9k
36
0

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 06/07/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
notnaive
notnaive
120 Followers

BACKGROUND

I used to be one lazy SOB. A little overweight, not very motivated, and well, slovenly. All of that changed when one afternoon when I was plopped on the sofa and the TV remote quit working. If you knew me then, you would know how much this pissed me off. I got up and changed the batteries, but the damn thing still didn't work. SO I took off the cover and started messing with the insides. (I am a plumber by trade, so I had no idea what the hell I was doing in there.)

Well I messed around with it for a few minutes, using some of my plumbing tools, then got pissed off and threw it. "Piece of shit!!" I yelled. I went over and picked it up and put the cover back on it. As I was stupidly pointing it at the TV and pushing the useless buttons, my girlfriend Kimberly walked in.

She was short, plump, and not all that pretty, but she usually put up with my shit, and didn't yell when we argued, so I kept her around. She said, "What are you bitching at now?"

"The goddamn remote is busted! Look!!" I pushed one of the buttons.

She got a faraway look in her eyes and said, "What do you want me to do?"

I was pissed. "Fuck you!" I said. "You can suck my dick, you bitch!"

No one was more shocked than I was when she walked over, pulled down my sweatpants and started sucking my cock.

I later discovered that the remote only works on women.

Chapter 8 - I need a personal Trainer

It was two weeks until the election when my main rival, Mr. Trenton Grasso, made a 'surprise' announcement that he was dropping out of the Mayoral race and resigning from the city council to tend to some 'personal issues' and 'spend more time with his family.' With the support of outgoing Mayor Thompson, and with the help of my special remote control, I was not only a shoe-in to win the election, but I was almost guaranteed the job for life.

Jill was on the rag, and while she was very enthusiastic about sucking my cock and swallowing my cum, I was looking for some new action until her sweet pussy was back in the game.

For a while I had been noticing a little 'middle-age spread' in my belly when I looked in the mirror, and that morning I decided to go and do something about it, so I got up and went in search of a personal trainer. I looked in the phone book, but none of the ads caught my eye. So I pulled up the Internet on my computer and found an ad for Alicia Brown, who, according to her website, had a small private gym which was located between my new house and city hall. I called to see if she was available.

The phone was answered by a very cheerful woman, who turned out to be Alicia herself. She had a very nice southern accent and an infectious laugh. She told me that in fact she had had a cancellation this morning and was available to meet me right away if i could. I said it was perfect timing.

There was a small headshot photo of her on the website, but it did not do her justice. I arrived at her address a half-hour later wearing a sweatsuit and sneakers, and she was there to greet me at the door. She was tiny, maybe 5-1 and of course very fit. I would guess that she was maybe 25 years old, and had lightly tanned skin and a sprinkle of freckles across her nose. Her smiling face was framed by straight blonde hair that was cut short, and her bright blue eyes sparkled as she welcomed me in.

She spent a few minutes with small talk, and then she showed me around the facility. There was an area with small free weights, a few treadmills and climbing machines, and an area with a mat on the floor and a wall of mirrors. Alicia explained that her workouts were geared toward the individual's 'fitness goals' and were designed not to be too strenuous. She told me flat out that if I wanted to be a 'musclehead' that this was not the place for me, and there were plenty of other gyms in town.

We were standing in front of the mirror wall, and I told her that I had not liked what I saw in the mirror lately. She said, "Strip off your clothes."

"What?" I said, caught off guard.

"Strip down to your underwear and show me what you don't like in the mirror. Then we can design a program to work on those problem areas."

Well, one problem area was the large bulge in my pants from seeing her tight body not only in person, but reflected in the mirrors. She was wearing a loose black t-shirt that did not cover her tight stomach, and a pair of black shorts that were not tight, but not long, either. Under her shorts she wore white tights.

Oh well, I decided, she asked for it. I took off my sweatshirt and pulled my sweatpants down to the floor, but couldn't easily get them over my sneakers, so I stood there with them pooled around my ankles.

She walked around me slowly and asked me to point out what I didn't like. I pinched the small love-handles on my sides above the waistband of my boxer-briefs and said, "These have got to go." Then I turned around and pointed to my legs and butt, and said "That's not bad, but could be a little better. I am a plumber after all."

She laughed. "I've seen worse," she said.

I pulled my clothes back on. She made some notes on a clipboard, and then took me over to the hand weights. She explained that we would work on a combined program with some light weight training to tone and shpe the muscles and some aerobics on one or more of the cross-training machines. She was friendly enough, but I could tell that she was all business.

She picked up one of the dumbells and demonstrated the first exercise to me. She bent over the bench with one foot on the floor and one knee on the bench, and her back parallel with the floor. Then she started pulling the weight up with her arm, as if she were starting a lawnmower. It was too much for me to watch. Her tight, perfectly shaped ass was toward me, and I couldn't take it anymore.

I pushed the button on the remote. "What do you want me to do?" she said with the weight held in mid-lift.

I was so horny. I had to have this woman soon or I would burst. "I want you to set down the weights and take off all of your clothes." I said. She did exactly as I ordered. I decided that it would be best to keep her under control rather than planting suggestions and releasing her.

She stood in front of me completely naked. Her body might have been carved from marble or drawn by an artist for all its perfection. She was very toned, but not grotesquely muscular. Her arms and legs were well-defined, and her tiny waist and flat stomach made her small breasts look larger than they were. She was perfectly proportioned for her height.

Her nipples were small and standing erect, like two pink cones with almost no areola surrounding them. Her breasts were firm, and her nipples pointed straight out toward me. Her pubic hair was shaved into a very thin strip of light blonde that was almost impossible to see.

"I am going to fuck you. Turn around and bend over the bench so that I can fuck you from behind." She assumed the position without a word. I stepped out of my shoes and pulled off my pants. I didn't even bother to take off my shirt. My cock was at full attention and pounding with anticipation.

I walked around in front of her and had her spit on my cock to get it wet, then I took up position behind her perfect ass, and nuzzled the head of my cock between the lips of her pussy. "Relax your pussy muscles so I can slide my dick in you," I ordered, and I entered her all in one smooth motion.

I stood like that for a moment, my throbbing cock buried inside her tiny cunt to the hilt. With my hands on her slim waist, I began slowly working in and out of her. Gradually I increased my tempo until I was pounding her pussy with abandon. I didn't even try to hold back and nearly fell down when I came. My cock spasmed inside her and cum dripped out of her pussy onto the floor.

I pulled my cock out of her with a 'pop' and sat down on the bench next to where she was still standing, bent over. Her face was flushed, but she had not said anything or made a sound, other than a low gunting each time I slammed my meat into her. I stroked her hair and said, "Squat down in font of me here and lick my cock clean with your tongue."

She sqatted like a baseball catcher in front of me and more of my cum dripped out onto the gym floor. I could smell her pussy juices, pungent and tangy, hanging in the still air. She lowered her head and began lapping up the mixture of our fluids from my softening cock. While I was enjoying her attentions, I realized two things. First that I wasn't nearly satisfied by that quickie, and wanted more, and second that the door to the gym was unlocked and someone could walk in at any time.

"Alicia, go out and lock the door, then come right back." I ordered. She rose gracefully and walked out to the front area, stark naked and not caring. I heard the lock click and she strolled back in.

"Now Alicia, I'm going to ask you some questions, and I want you to answer them absolutely truthfully. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

"Good. Did you like getting fucked by me?" I asked.

"Yes, I did."

"Did you orgasm?"

"No."

"I see." I paused for a moment. "Would you like to orgasm?"

"Yes, I would."

"I want you to lay down on this bench on your back and masturbate. Use your fingers to massage your clit and finger-fuck youself, but you will not orgasm until I tell you to. Understand?"

"Yes." She said as she stepped toward the bench. She lay down on her back with her feet on the floor, and immediately sank two fingers into her wet pussy with her right hand. Her left hand went to her left breast and began teasing and pinching her small pink nipple.

I said, "Have you every masturbated in the gym before?" I'm not sure what prompted me to ask the questions, but she answered yes.

"I want your inhibitions to drop away. You are free to explore your body as if no one were watching. Does it excite you to have me watching you play with yourself?"

"MMMMMmmmm...yes." She moaned and gasped as her fingers brought her more and more pleasure. Her back arched as she squirmed on the weight bench. Her two fingers had become three fingers, and they were noisily working in and out of her cunt as I watched. I could tell she was getting close to cumming. I had a cruel idea.

"Are you close to cumming?" I asked?

"Yesssss...." she panted.

"Stop what you are doing. Fold your hands on your stomach." I was a little surprised that she obeyed immediately. I could tell by her quivering legs, however, that her body was not pleased with the interruption. "I am going to ask you three questions, and you will answer them. Once you have answered my questions, I will allow you to continue until you cum. The first question is, would you like me fuck you again?"

"Yes, please." she said hurriedly.

"Second question: Do you like getting fucked in your asshole?"

"I...I've never done that. I don't know."

"Okay, third question, then I will let you cum. What is your favorite position to be fucked?"

"Doggie Style." She answered without hesitation.

"Good. Okay, you may masturbate for me again, but first, I am going to stick my finger up your tight asshole so I can feel you cumming." I stuck my finger into her pussy to get it wet - she was soaking - then I slowly inserted it into her pucker until it was in up to the knuckle. "Play with your pussy. Cum for me while I watch. Don't be afraid to moan, no one will hear you."

She wasted no time. Her body bucked on the weight bench as she finger-fucked herself with one hand and furiously rubbed her clit with the other. I could feel her pussy spasm, and her ass clenched tightly around my finger. She let out a low moan and her body shivered with climax. Alicia was panting for breath when her body finally relaxed.

I pulled my finger out of her ass, and sat on the bench between her legs. "Alicia, I have decided I am going to fuck that tight asshole of yours, and that you are going to like it. Since you like doggie-style so much, I will fuck you that way. You are not going to feel any pain from my dick in your ass, only pleasure. When I cum inside you, you will have the longest and more intense orgasm you have ever had. Do you understand?"

"Yes, I understand." She hadn't quite caught her breath yet. I stood up and straddled her pretty face. "Now show me what a good little cocksucker you are. Suck me until I am hard again." It wouldn't take long. The smell of her sex, and watching her tight body orgasm had already started my 8 inches stirring.

She was not very good at giving head, but it didn't really matter. Her mouth was warm, and my cock quickly hardened as she sucked gently on the head. Once I held her head and tried to push deeper into her mouth, but she gagged once her lips went past my circumcision, so I backed off. I didn't really want a blowjob, what I wanted was that tight, muscular, virgin asshole.

"Okay," I said, "Get down on the floor on all fours." She did. I spread her ass cheeks apart and rubbed the wet head of my cock on her tiny pink pucker. I slid my dick down and into her still-dripping pussy and pulled it out wet and rubbed it in her ass crack. The smell of her sex was intoxicating. I kept doing this until her ass and my cock were both covered in her slippery pussy juices.

"Now relax your ass muscles completely. Do not tense up." I started pushing my fat cock into her tiny hole. At first there was strong resistance, but once I got the head inside her, it was relatively easy to slide the rest of my 8-inch length into her asshole.

Once I was all the way in, I told her "Ok, you don't have to relax your ass anymore. I want you to squeeze my cock." She did. It was an exquisite feeling. "Good. Now I am going to fuck your ass. Remember that when you feel me cum in you, you will have the best orgasm you have ever had."

I started working my cock in and out of her tight sphincter. After a few strokes, I was moving smoothly so I started fucking her ass a little harder with each stroke. I would slide out slowly until only the head of my cock was stil inside her, then slam it to the hilt. I loved the feel of her tight ass muscles and toned thighs against me as I rammed my dick in her again and again. Each time I buried my dick in her, she gasped with pleasure, and moaned as I withdrew.

Soon I was fucking her ass so hard, her arms gave way and she waslying facedown on the floor, and I was holding her ass in the air and ramming her over and over with my fat cock. She was screaming with pleasure, and squeezing her anus around my cock on each in-stroke. Her body was shaking and I could feel my climax coming.

When I was finally at the edge, I thrust deep inside her with one last stroke and release a torrent of hot jism into her. Her tiny body shook and spasmed for what seemed like forever as she climaxed over and over, her ass milking more and more cum from my throbbing cock. Finally, I pulled my dick from her and she fell forward onto the cool floor, spent.

"Get up on your knees!" I ordered my slave. She immediately obeyed, panting. "Now clean off my dick with your mouth. Lick up every drop." She proceeded to lick my still-twitching cock clean again. When she finished, there was a puddle of my cum under her ass on the floor.

When I was cleaned up, I sat down on the weight bench and rested while I watched her clean herself up and get dressed. When she was finished, I too got dressed, a little shakily.

"Okay, here is what you will remember. When I push the button on this remote, you will not remember fucking me or even seeing me naked. You will continue to walk me through our workout, and then schedule me for regular sessions, as if nothing happened. You will make sure to vote for me for mayor. Understand?"

"Yes."

"Wait here." I walked to the front door and unlocked it. I gave her with a code phrase so that if I wanted to, I could take control of her again - without the remote. "Oh, and one more thing," I said. "Everytime you lock that door, you will get a warm feeling in your pussy and will have an mild urge to masturbate on this bench. Understand?"

"Yes I do."

"Good." I pushed the button on the remote, and she continued on with her demonstrations as if nothing had happened. When she was finished, she had me start with 20 minutes on the treadmill, and then we shook hands and made an appointment for 3 workouts a week to get started.

notnaive
notnaive
120 Followers