How I Cashed One In. . .

Story Info
Cyber subbie tells of an orgasm granted by her cyber Dom.
767 words
4.21
8.4k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As you know, I spend quite a bit of time on the Literotica site. I was reading your pet story a couple of times, (It's still so yummy!) and then I went on to read a couple more other stories. As I read, I had a few beers, and I was really able to settle back and just let all the lust and horniness take hold. By the time I forwarded you the messages about the two stories I liked so much, my nipples had been pinched and rubbed quite a bit already, and my pussy was truly soaking wet.

I wore a pair of light blue cotton panties, and I had left on the fun and girly white tank top I had worn to the park earlier in the day. Without my bra on, my nipples protrude quite beautifully, and I really like the feel of certain materials as my breasts have really become more and more sensitive.

After reading a particular secretary story, I was kind of overwhelmed. I kept inserting our scenarios into the story line, and I was frigging my sopping cunt pretty heavily.

I was giving my pussy hole a nice and juicy workout. At any given moment, I had at least three fingers up in my womb. My juices ran down covering my wrist and dripping over the sides of my arm to my elbow. . .

I was so very close to cumming.

I stopped and went to lay down and play with some of my toys. I put the anal beads up my wet and mushy asshole. I also started to fuck my cunt hole with that dildo that you like so much. I took my panties off- They had gotten so very moist, and I sniffed them and sucked them a bit. That made me raging horny! My clit was sticking out so far, Sir. I kept thinking about how it was all because of you and how you were granting me this most honored privilege.

You were going to let me experience an orgasm.

As I tweaked my nipples more and became more rough with my own breasts, I also reached back and removed the beads. Oh, that felt so fucking good! My body letting me know over and over again how much I love that butt stimulation and how much I lust and fantasize about you fucking my ass with your long, hard, and sexy cock.

I got out my favorite little massager toy (the three-pronged one), and used the longer end to continue masturbating with. I kept plunging it in and out of my ass over and over and over. All the while, I was talking out loud. I was saying, "I thank my kind and caring Master for letting me have this special fun. I'm going to cum for you, Sir, because You said I could."

I got out the vibrator and pressed it hard against my clit. I just let it hang out there and do its lovely and sexy buzzing thing. As I got closer and closer to cumming, I began screaming, "Oh yeah, Sir, that's you and your big dick fucking me in the ass! Fuck me, Sir! Fuck me please, Sir! This is how I want to cum- With your sticky cock pumping and grinding all around my most naughty and nasty sex hole."

Just as my pussy was really starting to spasm, my ass creamed and created its own sexy fluid to add to the mix. Then, I did what I really like to do during my alone play time- I held my breath and pinched my nose. The tension and the lack of air caused my clit to swell and harden further. My ass was losing control. I came. I came hard!

My cunt ejaculated in that wonderful girl way with splash after splash of wet, feminine jism. My ass had clamped and twitched so intensely, my toes curled a bit. The itty-bitty lack of oxygen had provided the extra "rush" and completely rounded the whole thing out. I came saying, "All because of you, Sir. All because of the pleasure I was able to give you and all because of the pleasure I will most certainly strive to give you."

The lasting effects were awesome. My clit was ultra-sensitive with waves and waves of sexual aftershocks.

Thank you, Sir, for that wonderful gift. I am very grateful, and understand how special it is that you have granted me a permission for this sort of activity. I am graciously filled with so much lust, gratitude, and wanton sluttiness.