How I Created a Monster Ch. 02

Story Info
I arrange my wife's first client.
1k words
4.18
60.5k
7

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 02/25/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your body is fine, dammit."

I was getting into trouble, but I wasn't *about* to pimp out my wife, even if she thought it would prove that she was still beautiful. I told her that I didn't think having her whore around was the way to prove that, although, when I told her that, she said that it would be de facto proof she was still OK in the body department. This was really not going anywhere good and I asked her to just drop it.

But somehow, circumstances seem to conspire, sometimes, don't they?

Yeah, they do.

A month ago I attended an American Management Association one week workshop on Hilton Head Island. Although they strongly suggested attendees come alone, I arranged for Sam to join me on Thursday. I figured, after the thing ended Friday at noon we could have some fun there, or in Savannah.

The workshop was hard work. It was just one of three similiar workshops going on at the same time. Wednesday night, after a team dinner, I went to the lounge for some time alone, and a quiet drink.

Tomorrow Sam would be here, so things were looking up.

A guy about my age sits down next to me. "Hi, I'm Bill."

"Don".

A hand shake, a word or two about the seminars, and the talk continued on about other things.

Later that evening I told him "I have find a computer and get on line soon, need to check my e-mail."

"Hell, come to my room. I'm all hooked up."

His room was on the first floor. We walked in, and I saw the glass door to the patio open, but the screened part was shut. His room faced the beach. On the upper floors, like mine, what was his patio was our balcony. I asked him about the open door.

"It's pretty safe here, and I like to hear the waves coming in," he explained.

After getting on line, collecting my mail, and responding, he invited me outside for a beer.

The patio had a gated waist high fence, with a lot of shrubbery along it. It was private, and at this time of night, very dark. "I can just walk through there" - he pointed to a path thru the bushes - "to get to the beach. I go for a run every morning."

Talk turned to personal matters, with the usual bullshitting. "Married?" I asked. "No, but I sure like to go thru the motions. Except the pickings are pretty slim around here, aren't they?"

I was horny, thinking of Sam, and about her sex-for-fun not sex-for-love talk and maybe feeling a little perverted, too. And this guy seemed like he knew how to enjoy himself. He looked fit, was bigger and broader than me. Well, let's try something. See what happens.

"Uh, not true. I met a gal here from Cleveland last night. She's on vacation, but she was willing to, um, earn part of her vacation costs back."

"Really? Was she any good?"

Now I was really getting into it.

"Very good."

"How much did you pay?"

Would he bite?

"$600".

"Wow. Was she in the lounge tonight? I sure didn't see anyone who looked worth that kind of money".

"She was worth a lot more, but I didn't see her tonight either, if I had I probably wouldn't be here with you!"

"Introduce me to her if you see her again. I reeeeally do need myself a good time."

He reeeeally did bite!

An hour later - by then it was nearly eleven - I excused myself. Tomorrow's session would be another one of 'personal discovery', and those got to be severly mind numbing after a while.

But back in my room I called Sam.

"Honey, I can't wait to get there" was how she responded when she heard my voice. I miss you, and - well, you know, MISS YOU!"

Now we find out, does she really want to play?

"Well, Sam, you still want to see if you've got what it takes?"

"I've got all you can handle, big boy. Don, you sound funny. Have you been drinking?"

"Yep. Been doing some pimping, too."

"I don't believe you. You can't talk to someone without trying to sell something. OK, so what were you 'pimping' tonight?"

"You."

"You what? You're lyin'. I don't believe you'd do that."

"Wait till you get here before you say that, shug. I just did a little selling, and if you're up to it, you'll have a $600 payday for a couple of hour's 'work' tomorrow night."

"Shugah, you don't have to pay me $600. Fo you, 50 yankee dollahs will get you mo than you can evah handle."

I just love it when she talks dirty, especially with that southern drawl.

"No, you don't get it. There's a guy here who's willing to pay that kind of money for the right beautiful, uninhibited woman."

"I still don't believe you. You don't have the guts. I'm not sure I do, for that matter."

I guess she won't play.

I'll press a little.

"Tell you what, Sam. I'll bet you $300 that I have someone who will pay you $600 for a couple of hour's fun. I think that's about the correct commission for arranging an escort."

"You're so full of it. It's a bet, fellah. I'll see you tomorrow evening, oh, and bring the cash."

I guess she will play!

"OK. I'll leave a key card in an envelope at the desk for you, I'm supposed to be alone in the room for another couple of nights while this stupid seminar runs, so lay low, ok? I'll be there about 7, after dinner. And be prepared, kid. I'm feelin' raunchy, and you're in for a real adventure if I can keep my hands and cock off you for a couple of hours."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. You, sir, are all talk."

Now the die, if not already cast, was certainly out of the container.