How I Ended Up on the Internet

Story Info
College guy gets with hot MILF on vacation.
3.4k words
4.27
110k
19
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fittytuck
fittytuck
14 Followers

I was sitting at my computer surfing the net trying to find some information for class. I heard the familiar sound of my roommate Nick rolling around in his chair in his room above mine. All of a sudden the rolling stopped and I could hear a thump as he jumped out his chair. That thump was followed by the sound of footsteps racing down the stairs.

"Josh!" he yelled. "Oh my God Josh!"

I looked out my door and down the hall to see him sprinting for my room.

"What's up?" I calmly asked. "You're gonna hurt yourself running down those stairs like that."

"I need to show you something," he replied. "It's on the internet. You won't believe it."

"I'm trying to get some shit done for class," I said in an annoyed tone. "How long is it going to take?"

"I don't know," he replied. "But you are really going to want to see it!"

I backed away from the computer so he could stand and get to the keyboard. He pointed my browser to porn site, "The Seductress of College Studs".

"Dude, what the fuck are you doing?" I yelled at him in disgust. "I know you want me, but I'm not looking at porn with you!" I said as I tried to move him from the computer. He was able to click a few links and brought up a set of pictures. He quit resisting and let me shove him aside. I looked up at the screen and saw pictures of me!

*****

I woke up around 11 A.M. on Sunday morning and looked at the bed next to mine. There was Nick passed out on the bed with bottles of booze on the nightstand and all over the floor. I laughed at the sight of him lying there, completely dead to the world.

I walked into the bathroom and turned the shower on so I could get freshened up for the last day of spring break.

Nick and I had been saving up all year for this trip. We were juniors at NYU and wanted to go to Cancun for spring break, in hopes of getting drunk and laid, not necessarily in that order. Finally spring break arrived after months of slaving through class. We got on a plane that Friday after class and made it to Cancun early Saturday morning.

We had been partying all week and getting trashed, but the getting laid part hadn't happened for either of us. Maybe it was all the drinking and forgetting where we were. Either way neither of us had gotten any nookie.

Nick had come close though, amazingly enough. Last night we had been out partying and Nick had found a cutie that was totally into him. They were both getting absolutely smashed and for some reason I wasn't. It could have been the fact that I had thrown up all morning from the tequila the night before.

After awhile, we started to head back to the hotel. Nick and the girl were flirting and stuff, but it didn't like anyone was getting laid. She just wanted to party and soon all three of us were up in the room having drinks. Like I said they were pretty wasted and the more they drank, the friskier they got. Pretty soon they started making out and I took that as my queue to leave. I went downstairs and sat in the lobby, not feeling like doing much of anything.

Ten minutes later I saw the girl walk past me.

"That fast huh?" I teased. "Must have been real good."

"Yeah right," she said, obviously pissed. "The dumbass passed out on me!" And with that she walked out of the hotel.

I laughed and went back up to the room to get some sleep because I wanted to try and make the last day count for something. I was just hoping there was some chick that was looking for sex and hadn't gotten any all week either.

*****

I got out of the shower and threw on a swimsuit. Steve still hadn't moved and I knew he would be out of commission for awhile. I headed down to the beach and started walking. It was fairly empty compared the throngs of people that were out during the week. But it was Sunday and most of the college kids had gone back to school.

I took my time walking and stared at the ladies that had remained to enjoy the Sunday sun. Some were on their stomachs, giving me a great view of their now darkened asses, and some where on their backs, which allowed me to see their tits covered by their bikini tops.

A few times I stopped and started talking to a group of chicks lying there, but it didn't go to well. There was a lot of "Uh huhs" and "Oh that's nice" which made it real obvious they wanted me to move along.

I was about ready to head back because I wanted to make sure Nick was alive and would be ready to catch our flight home. I came to rocky portion on the beach that wasn't roped off, but you could tell no one went back there. I decided I wanted to explore a bit more before I called it quits and wandered through the rocks.

Surprisingly enough I came across a fine looking beauty lying on her stomach with her top off to the side, so she could tan her back without getting annoying tan lines. I could tell she was older than I, probably in her early 30's, but still hot. She definitely would qualify as a milf. She must have heard me and opened her eyes to look at me.

"I was hoping somebody would come back here," she said. "I need some more sunscreen on my back and I can't reach!"

"Alright," I thought to myself. "This is looking good."

I walked over to where she was lying and found the sunscreen in her bag. I sat down next to her on my knees so I could rub the lotion on her back.

"I'm Josh," I said as I reached down and started rubbing the lotion on her shoulders.

"Theresa," she said. "Make sure you get everywhere Josh, I'd hate to get burned on my last day here!"

I rubbed the lotion on her shoulders and neck and slowly moved down her back. I was careful not to get to wild and start rubbing down her sides, because I didn't want to offend her. I mean this was the most I'd gotten all week!

"All done," I said matter-a-factly. "You won't burn now!"

"All done my ass!" she said a little annoyed. "Get some more lotion on those hands and pull my suit down a bit and get the top of my ass because I'll probably pull that off later."

I sure as hell wasn't going to argue with a woman telling me to rub her ass, so I happily obliged. I slowly pulled her suit down, but not too far, revealing the top of the most beautiful ass I had ever seen. It was already dark like the rest of her body and had a great shape to it.

I started to rub the lotion in, doing my best to give her a massage in the process, hoping it might lead to something.

"OK that's good," she said. "Get some more and go up my sides and get the sides of my boobs, I always burn there."

I paused for a second as I heard her say that. Did a woman just ask me to rub her boobs? Again, I'm no prude so I got the lotion and started rubbing her up her side to her tits. They felt real good from the side and my cock realized it too, springing up just a bit in my suit. Theresa started to purr as I rubbed her body. She slowly turned her head and put it on her shoulder so she could look at me.

"That feels great Josh!" she cooed. "I can't thank you enough."

"My pleasure," I said. "Happy to help!"

Theresa was resting her had on her folded arms and started to wriggle one out. She slowly extended it back towards me and reached up to the crotch of my suit.

"I don't think happy quite describes it," she said. "What do you think?"

My game was totally lacking even with this gorgeous woman coming on to me like no other and all I managed was a loud gulp.

She laughed and started to squeeze my dick through my swim trunks. I just froze, unable to move or say anything.

"Why don't you take those off so I can take care of that?" she said coyly.

I started to stand up and she let go of my dick. The tent in my trunks made my excitement pretty obvious. As I stood up, Theresa rolled onto her back revealing her huge tits. Oddly enough, they didn't jiggle. I realized quickly they were fake. But who cares? They were huge with big nipples that were already pointing straight out. She put her knees up in the air and I looked down at her crotch and noticed a growing wet spot on her suit.

"Apparently you're up for this too!" I said, trying to sound smooth.

"I won't be for long if you don't get your cock out here!" she said sternly.

I quickly hooked my thumbs under the waistline of my trunks and pulled them down, my fully-erect cock slapping against my stomach.

"Mmm," she cooed. "I like a shaven cock!"

I looked down and rubbed my hand down my stomach to cock. I had been shaving it since high school because I figured if I wanted a woman to shave, I might as well too. But I quickly found out it was good for me too, because it made my cock look bigger.

She started scooting towards me on her knees and reached up to stroke my cock and shaved pubic area.

"Yeah," she said. "I like that!"

With that she stuck her tongue out and gently flicked it across the tip of my dick. I let my hands drop to my sides and just stared down at this woman beneath me on her knees about to suck my cock.

She looked up at me with her sexy eyes and opened her mouth taking the head of my cock into her mouth. She slowly traced circles around it with her playful tongue. With her left hand she started to rub and squeeze my balls. Her right hand held my dick steady and she slowly started pumping at the base of my cock.

She continued working my cock slowly, teasing me. I started to push my hips forward a bit, trying to get her to take my dick further in her mouth. She stopped what she was doing and released my prick from her mouth. She looked up and me and grinned as I looked down at her, longing for her to take my dick back into her skilled mouth.

Then without warning she slammed forward, taking my entire length into her mouth and down her throat. I had never been deepthroated before and my eyes nearly popped out of my head as I looked down and saw her lips on my pubic bone.

She pulled off my cock again and took a deep breath, then took my cock down her throat again. She continued this for awhile, bobbing up and down on my cock, but unlike most girls, she took the entire length.

I was getting closer and closer to busting my nut each time she deepthroated my member. As skilled as she was, I'm sure she could tell. She pulled off my dick once again and looked up at me.

"I only do this for guys who shave!" she said. "I guess it's your lucky day!"

She didn't wait for a response and quickly swallowed my dick again. But instead of pulling off and continuing her rhythm, she stopped with her lips all the way to the base of my cock. Then she did the most unbelievable thing I could have ever imagined. I'm still not sure how she managed to do it. But somehow she slithered her tongue out and flicked it across my balls.

Like any man with testicles I totally flipped out and my cock started spurting down her throat. She felt it and pulled out a little bit so just the head was in her mouth and she started sucking hard, getting every bit of my load that she could manage.

My whole body was shaking as she pumped my cock for all its worth. My legs nearly gave out as my cock slipped from her mouth and she looked up at me, holding my load in her mouth. She quickly swallowed it and licked her lips clean.

"You taste great!" she said. "Must be eating plenty of fruit!"

I couldn't help but laugh at her comment as I stood there, my cock shrinking rapidly.

Theresa looked up at me and seductively ran a finger from her lips down her neck and between her tits, slowly tracing down over her belly button and down to her bikini bottom. She slid her hand underneath and rubbed her pussy, then brought her fingers back to her lips.

"Do you mind?" she asked as she gestured at her pussy. "I could really use a little relief."

I have to say I have a thing for eating pussy. I could do it day and night and never ask for anything in return. I don't know, there is just something about licking a pussy that drives me wild. Maybe it's the taste, maybe it's the intimacy, but mostly I think I just like watching a woman orgasm. It drives me crazy knowing I have complete control over one of her most intimate moments.

So needless to say when Theresa asked me to go down on her, I was more than happy to oblige.

I dropped to my knees in front of her and slowly lowered myself down so I could be on my stomach. She saw me start to get ready and quickly slipped off her bottoms, revealing her wet and protruding pussy lips. She slid over so my head was in between her legs, just inches from her snatch. I put my hands up to the outsides of her lips and pulled them apart, revealing her inner lips and clit. I started with a long slow lick over the whole area, doing my best to get everything. She tasted unbelievably sweet and I knew I was going to enjoy eating her out.

She put her hands on the back of my head and pulled my face into her pussy. I was more than happy to get in there and I started flicking my tongue at her clit. Her moans were an obvious signal that she was enjoying it. As I gained a rhythm, she started pulling on my head with more force because she was eager to get off.

I was able to wriggle a finger up and into her dripping pussy as I viciously licked her clit. Theresa obviously liked it and was soon bucking up and down, ramming her pussy onto my face and finger.

In no time at all I felt her pussy clench around my finger and her body tense up. She let out a scream and her body started shaking from the inside out. She pulled my face up against her pussy with so much force that I thought I would suffocate. But I just kept licking, knowing I was driving her absolute wild.

Eventually she let go of my head and I looked up at her huge tits and could see her smiling just beyond them.

"You're tongue is fucking amazing!" she said. "That was one of the best orgasms I've ever had!"

"Thank you!" I said with a huge grin on my face. "I pride myself on making a woman scream with pleasure."

"Well let's see if you can do it again!" she said. With that she walked over to a nearby rock and bent over next to it, placing her hands on it for support. "Is your fuck stick ready to go?"

I stood up and my cock bounced up and down as I did. Theresa watched me as I walked towards her and reached behind her and rubbed a finger across her pussy lips. I stepped up behind her and grabbed my dick, lining it up with her pussy.

Theresa put both her hands on the rock and spread her legs apart a bit more, opening up her vagina. I quickly shoved my dick and it went all the way to the hilt.

"Ugh!" she grunted as my dick plowed into her. "Fuck me Josh! Fuck me hard!"

I wasn't one to argue in a situation like that and started sliding my dick in and out. I put both my hands on her hips and used that to pull myself deeper, trying to hit her womb. Theresa started moaning as my balls slapped against her pussy. I could tell she was enjoying it and thought I'd push my luck a bit.

I brought my middle finger up and put in my mouth, wetting it with my saliva. I looked down and saw her puckered hole just waiting for action as I pounded away at her pussy. I reached down and pushed my finger into her asshole.

"Ooo!" she screamed. "You're nasty and I like it!"

She started pushing back against me as I did my best to keep in rhythm with her thrusts. I slowly started pushing my finger in and out of her asshole as I fucked her. She was really enjoying herself and started shoving her body backwards with no abandon. I didn't even feel like I was fucking her anymore, she was doing all the work!

Once again I could feel her pussy clench up inside. She started panting, doing her best to catch her breath. Her moans got louder and louder and once again she was screaming out in ecstasy.

"Ahh!" she screamed. "You fucking stud!"

She continued her screams and shudders as she threw her whole body back into mine. Eventually she stopped and just stood there, allowing me to do the fucking. I slowly slid my cock in and out of her pussy while she caught her breath.

"You almost there big guy?" she asked looking over her shoulder. "Because I want you to cum on my face!"

I grinned at her and picked up the pace. I could feel my balls start to tighten and pulled out of her wet snatch. Theresa dropped to her knees in front of me and licked her lips as she started squeezing her tits, trying to entice me to cum.

My cock was inches from her face as I started pumping it as hard as I could. She opened her mouth wide and the first stream went right down her throat. I started shaking and my aim was rather poor. I hit her chin and cheeks and then it started dribbling down onto her tits. She lifted her chest up and reached up to milk the rest of my cum onto her melons.

I was totally spent and looked down at Theresa who had my cock in hand and was rubbing it against her tits. She turned her gaze towards me and smiled.

"That was great!" she said. "You know how to please a woman!"

I just smiled at her and took a deep breath, trying to relax after my own mind-numbing orgasm.

"I'm going to walk to the water and clean up," I said. "Care to join me?"

"Sure," Theresa said. "I'll be there in one sec."

I grabbed my swimsuit and walked down to the water and dove in, trying to wash up a bit. I came out of the water and looked for Theresa. She was no where to be found.

*****

Nick looked back at my horror-ridden face.

"Dude," he said. "She was so hot! Did you know someone was taking pictures?"

I just stared at him and shook my head.

"I had no idea," I said with a blank stare on my face. "Not a clue."

"Wow!" he said. "Fucking amazing though, I mean, you fucked an amateur pornstar! That's fucking sweet!"

He walked out of the room and ran back upstairs. I just sat there, not sure what I was supposed to feel.

"Yeah, I suppose I did!" I thought. "And I fucked her good!"

fittytuck
fittytuck
14 Followers