How I Got Started

Story Info
How I learned to enjoy sucking cock.
905 words
4.31
50.6k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nkdman
nkdman
4 Followers

How I Got Started or My First Times

I was introduced to the pleasure of guy/guy interaction back in the 80's and early 90's. Back then, there was a conference in Boca Ratan every year and, since I was responsible for all the computer work for the company I worked for, I went to the conference every year. About the same time, I learned how enjoyable it is to be a nudist, and I found a couple in Boca that allowed other nudists to stay with them when they came to town.

They were a warm, gentle, loving couple and the first year I stayed with them, I could almost feel the sexual electricity in the air. The second year I learned why. It turns out that the wife enjoyed a different partner every once in a while. They asked me if I wanted to watch the 11PM news with them right after I arrived that second year. Of course I agreed...who wouldn't like to watch the news while in bed with a naked couple?

As soon as we all got settled on the bed I noticed that she had her left hand wrapped around her husbands hard cock. He suggested that I should massage her shoulders as her neck had been stiff all day. Naturally, as soon as I started massaging her shoulders, her right hand started stroking back and forth on my leg, and it wasn't long before I managed to slide down enough that the side of her hand was brushing my cock on the 'up stroke'.

Everything followed in the 'correct' order, and my cock was soon buried in her pussy. Her husband, meanwhile, was encouraging both of us while he moved around to get the best view possible. When he asked me to spread my legs a little further, I naively thought it was so he could see better, but that wasn't exactly right. When I felt his hand gently cup my balls I came harder than I had in years, and that 'pushed' her 'over the top of orgasm mountain'.

A little later, I watched curiously as he licked and sucked his wife's pussy rightafterI had cum in it. I finally decided that he was licking and sucking my cum out before he fucked her himself. The next day, I sarcastically suggested that he could get it 'fresher' by sucking me off. I was very surprised when he took me up on my 'offer', and even more surprised when I saw her using a large dildo to masturbate herself while he was sucking me off.

The next day he asked me if I wanted to suckhimoff. I was surprised, and a little flustered, so I tried to not answer him while I frantically attempted to come up with a good answer. When no good answer came to mind, I decided I'd try sucking him a little, then move my mouth off his cock before he came.

FYI, that did NOT work! As soon as I started sucking on his stiff cock, I learned how enjoyable another man's cock feels when your own lips are wrapped around it, and how nice his ball sack feels if you're stroking it. While I was marveling about the good feeling of the contrast between the soft, spongy head of a man's cock and 'rock hard' feel of his stiff shaft, I heard him make a loud groaning sound. I felt his cock start to soften at the same time as I felt his balls jerk. Then I noticed that his cum was flooding my mouth and I discovered that another man's cum doesn't taste bad like I had thought it would.

At the same time this was happening, his wife was moaning through her first orgasm of the evening.

As you can probably imagine, I had a very strong erection by that time. While they calmed down, I stayed busy enjoying the feel of his slowly shortening cock, and realized that I was also sucking the last of his orgasm, unintentionally 'cleaning' him up.

As soon as his wife saw how hard my cock was, she happily put it into 'service'. In but a short time, we both came, her for the second time that night, me for the first time. Of course, he 'helped' make mine better by holding my balls again, then cleaned first me up, then his wife.

As the remainder of that week progressed, he got me off more times that I thought possible by introducing me to the pleasures of being sucked off by another man or of sucking another man off. All while his wife watched and played with herself then screwed whoever still had a stiff cock.

The visit the next year, and the years after that were fabulous! One of us would suck the other one off, then fuck his wife, and it was all very enjoyable for every one of the three of us.

Unfortunately, like all good things, the conferences came to an end, and with that, my trips to Boca Ratan. And, on a sad note, he died a few years ago, and his wife moved back to Ohio where she has family, and we lost touch with each other. I WILL have very happy memories of my many visits with them, and I hope you have enjoyed reading how I got started sucking cock and loving it!

nkdman
nkdman
4 Followers