How I Got the Name Laserdick

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I suffered from a severe case of an overactive libido and in dire need of physical therapy. The cure was in my girlfriend's hands but for now, the ball was in my court. Closing and locking my bedroom door, I checked out our "Homework" and went straight to Becky's cunt. The picture looked even better on my computer. Her pussy lips were pouty, like Angelina Jolie's collagen lips, plump and tantalizing in Becky's not so private place. After zooming into the pix, I could just make out her almost hidden clit peeking out from its hood. Obviously she had been turned on by our photo op and was primed for taking the relationship to a next level. Well, that's what I thought. Anyway it didn't take more than a few strokes before shooting a load all the way up my chest to my neck just missing my mouth. It was awesome! What a great feeling! Now I wanted Becky's tight little hole more than ever.

Fourth Inning:

On the way home from school Monday, I asked Becky about us getting together the next Saturday.

"I can't," she said with only a slight hint of disappointment.

"Why?" I asked

"Oh," she was saying, "Sally is givin' me a birthday party. It's to be a toy party with the girls."

"What's a 'toy party'?" I mumbled.

"Well, we check out toys that we'd like to buy."

"What kind of toys?

"Adult toys, silly. Alice has one and she loves it!"

"How'd she get it?" I stuttered.

"Mark bought it for her."

Mark was her new boyfriend. Mark was an arrogant SOB flaunting his movie star looks. Most of the girls thought that he was a hunk! The guys thought he's a major jerk.

I didn't want to pry but had to ask, "You gonna buy one?"

"No," she said, "We just browse the Internet checkin' 'em out. Judy said she might buy one but she was just talkin'. You know Judy, she's always makin' things up."

I got the feeling Becky was dropping a hint. Females have a way of being indirect about their wish list and think guys can read their mind. Anyway, Becky's birthday was in twelve days so there was plenty of time for me to explore the possibilities.

Changing the subject I asked, "So what are we gonna do for your birthday, Beck?"

"My folks are giving me a big party on Sunday. It's for the relatives so I can't see you until the Saturday after. But hey Dick, the good news is that my parents are going to their bowling banquet that night and won't be home until after midnight."

"That's great!" I blurted out.

"Hold on, we're not having sex, if that's what you're thinking."

Women seem to have a crystal ball or some kind of clairvoyance because every time I just thought about stepping out of line, my mom knew what I was thinking! I've stopped counting how many times she said, "Don't even think about it, buddy!"

Becky got into my head the same way. "So why not?" was my pleading response. Apparently the urgency in my voice had given me away.

Quietly she told me, "I've joined the AO Club at church."

"What the hell is an AO Club," sounding really annoyed. The thing was, I was more than annoyed. I was pissed off.

"AO means 'abstinence only.' A group of us girls got together to make a bond that we all would be virgins until we get married or at least get engaged. We meet once a month to renew our pledge and ask questions."

"Like what?"

"Some of us wanted to know if it was OK to masturbate. They told us it's a healthy way to avoid intercourse when we can't hold out any longer. The Club thinks it is a good release."

"Have you done it?

"Done what?

"Masturbated."

"Of course. Haven't you?"

"Yeah, a few times," I lied. Before she could ask me questions about how often I jacked-off or how I do it, I abruptly changed the subject back to her birthday. "What do you want for your birthday, Becky?"

She paused for a few seconds. Showing some apprehension, she was unsure how to answer. Finally she whispered, "I want to see you cum. Would that be OK?"

"OK, fine with me," I paused and then said, "but it doesn't just happen, ya know."

"I know. Maybe I could try fellatio. Some of the girls have tried it with their boyfriends."

Surprised, I replied, "That would work but how about the Club and your bond?"

"It's not exactly the same as having sex."

"Well a blow job is having sex, Becky and you don't even know how to do it!"

"Yeah, but a blow job is not intercourse and that is what abstinence is all about. The girls pass around copies ofCosmopolitanand we learn a lot from those "10 Ways to Satisfy Your Man" articles. We watch porn flicks and Sally has a couple for Saturday. It can't be too hard to learn and you can show me how if I don't do it right."

"We'll see," I said a little bit skeptical.

It's not easy living with the idea of a guaranteed blow job when the event is so far away. Twelve days was an eternity and the days went by at a snail's pace. The first Saturday came and went uneventfully other than doing some surfing of my own. I did some toy shopping on my own and found just what I was looking for. Fantasy.com was where I placed the order. It was to be delivered in a plain brown box including a "Love Card" in a gift wrapped box inside. I ordered the Doc Johnson realistic "Kong dong." I bought the vibrating model since it was only a few bucks extra. The Kong was chosen because it looked the most like my cock and was almost as long at nine inches. It would be fun to see Becky's reaction. The most difficult thing was keeping my hands off my penis. I wanted to wank my joystick at every thought of Becky going down on me. However, it was important to keep everything in reserve. I wanted her to get a full load and by "full" I mean a tank full with extra in reserve in case of a replay. The anticipation was killing me and self discipline is highly overrated.

After the weekend I called her to ask if we were still on for Saturday evening. We were, but there was a slight change in schedule. I couldn't come until eight because the banquet didn't start until later. I asked how Sally's party went.

"It was fun. Everyone told a story and some of the girls gave pointers on how to give a good blow job. The funny thing was that Alice and Sally got into an argument over trying to deep throat their boyfriend. Sally said you need to practice to avoid something called the gag reflex and Alice said you don't have to go that far to make a guy cum. Most of us wanted to know how to practice so Alice got out a banana, put a condom on it, and smothered it with whipping cream. We tried to deep throat it like we saw on the vids. Then we had a contest to see who could get it down their throat the furthest without gagging. Sally won, of course, but I came in second! What did you do this weekend?"

"Oh, I shot some hoops and caught the Badger/Illini game on TV. Other than that, I did homework and thought about you. Hey, I gotta go. Catch ya at school. Bye"

Saturday finally arrived. Driving to the Johansson's with Becky's birthday present securely hidden in the trunk, I wondered if Becky was serious about watching me cum. I swear my balls had turned blue in anticipation! It was a little early when I rang the doorbell. I waited for Becky to answer the door, standing there with passion in by brain, lust in my heart and desire everywhere else. The door opened and Becky gave me a tentative hug. She was wearing an oversized crimson Bucky Beaver sweatshirt over a pair of white short shorts ... an unlikely combination of winter and summer apparel. But that's pretty much like the climate in Wisconsin. You just never know about the weather in May. In the kitchen we could hear her parents having an argument. Mr. Johansson was saying in a thick Swedish accent, "Bridget, stop flirting with Bob. I'm tired of it and you are making a fool of yourself.

Mrs. Johansson sounded upset. She said, "Look, Bob is a good friend. If you don't want to go tonight, don't but I'm going."

Oh no, I thought. This definitely would not be good. It was easy to see why Mr. Johansson was jealous. His wife, Bridget, was beautiful. For being almost 40, she was by far the hottest babe in town making it easy to see where Becky got her good looks. Rumor had it that Bridget had been a model and even posed for Playboy but no one had actually seen the pictures. Here I am ready for Becky's promised seduction with my pubes trimmed, balls shaved clean, and an "appliance" hidden in the car and her parents might not be leaving the house! Becky gave me that "What can I do?" shrug along with a frown. It is hard to know what happened next. There were a few more angry words spoken in Swedish but a few minutes later the door slammed and they both got into the car. Their Volvo sped away as if being chased after a bank heist.

Fifth Inning:

Becky seemed a little nervous. I sure was! In these situations, small talk goes a long way.

"How does it feel to be 'legal'?" I asked.

"Great! It's better than 17 knowing I can go and get a beer with friends without feeling really really guilty."

"Yeah, I know what ya mean. How was Sunday's party?" I continued.

"Oh, OK. Ya know how the relatives get. Uncle Sam drank too much, as usual, and tried to kiss me while Aunt Margaret was all teary saying, 'My Rebecca is no longer a baby.' Everyone means well but I'm glad it happens only once a year. Let's go upstairs and I'll show you my oil painting."

"I'm more than ready!" I said with enthusiasm ... maybe too enthusiastically.

Once in her bedroom she dug out a canvas hidden in her closet.

"It's not quite finished," she explained.

It looked quite finished to me. She had painted a marvelous monster cock in cool colors. The gleaming oils made it look three dimensional.

"Wow, it looks great!" I told her and meant it. "What do you have to do to finish it?"

"You'll see!" she said with a wink and a smile.

I wondered how to break the ice and get on with the evening's activities. You don't just say, "Pull down my pants and shove this thing in your mouth," although that idea was flooding my brain at the moment.

"Hey," I said, "I've got something down in the car for you. Wait a minute while I go get it."

"What is it?" Becky asked as I ran downstairs.

"A birthday present," I yelled back.

Wrapped in purple and yellow paper with a gold ribbon, I handed Becky a box just a little smaller than a shoebox.

"I can't wait!" she squealed.

"Me too," I said under my breath.

Becky pulled off the ribbon and carefully undid the wrapping. Fantasy had done a nice job of gift wrapping. Inside was a small card with Becky's name on it. The card read, "With affection ... Love, The Hose." Peering deeper into the box and unfolding blue tissue paper, she began to see the super sized penis. "Oh my God," she screamed. "I don't know what to say. It's, well, nice." Holding it up for me to see, she said, "I think it looks a lot like you."

"Glad you like it, Becky. We need to try it out tonight, OK?"

"Maybe," was her reply. The Kong came with a small tube of KY jelly. I thought that was a nice touch.

She put her arms around my neck and gave me a motherly peck on the cheek as if I was a small boy. It wasn't the erotic kiss that I'd expected. Something snapped inside of me at that point. Without thinking, I took the bottom of her sweatshirt and quickly pulled it over her head. My God, she wasn't wearing a bra!

"What do you think you're doing?" she said angerly.

"We're gonna do what you promised."

"I didn't promise anything. I just said I wanted to see you cum."

"Right and then you said you'd give me a blow job."

"I said I might do that but it wasn't a promise."

She seemed to be walking a fine line here. Enough was enough ... I grabbed her arm as she turned to walk away from me and gave her a big bear hug saying, "Your perfume is turning me on and you look so sexy. Let's enjoy tonight and make it a special birthday."

"OK, but don't be so rough."

I started to unbutton my shirt but as I got to the second button, Becky came up to me and said, "I'm sorry. I wanted tonight to be perfect and it hasn't started out that way. Your birthday present is really great but my parents have been arguing all week and then tonight they almost didn't go to the banquet. Then you seemed a little weird at the door tonight ... like in a trance so I wasn't sure what you were thinking."

Removing my shirt, I kept telling her, "I understand ... I understand. It's OK." I gave her another hug but not the bear hug this time but a more delicate, romantic encircling of my arms around her naked shoulders. I felt her breasts against my bare chest and my cock came to life.

"Look, I'll take off my pants," I told her. "Then you can do what you want."

I sat nude on her bed while she stood before me with a quizzical look on her face. Finally she began to move her white shorts over her knees and down to the floor. Becky was wearing a scarlet thong in the shape of a heart. Wow, she really did want to make tonight perfect.

"Do you want me to take this off?" pointing to the tiny garment hardly covering her pussy.

"Turn around first." As she turned, that perfect tight ass came into view and a small strip of thong stuck inside her crease. "You're perfect," I said. "Go ahead and take it off."

"Good God!" I stammered as the scarlet garment revealed this girl's succulent honey pot.

"I thought you'd be surprised," she said with a seductive smile.

"What gave you the idea?"

"Oh, I don't know. It just seemed kind of sexy. I was so horny after Sally's party last week I came home and shaved. Maybe I was too impulsive."

"No, it's great, Beck!" She stood before me with an exquisite cleanly shaved pussy. It was as bald as on a new born babe. "Wow," was the last thing I said before taking her in my arms and giving her the deepest French kiss I could manage.

Soon we both were lying on her bed exchanging kisses and touching places that once were called "inappropriate." They were now, very appropriate! I was the honey bee ready to suck the nectar. She was the honeycomb waiting for the pollen. She kept saying, "Kiss me, Dick, kiss me." I did as I was told.

She must have felt my elongated man-tool against her smooth belly by now. The warmth of her body and the tingling sensation of her touches only made for a more erotic moment. Her responses told me she felt the same. My kisses turned to her inflamed nipples and she moaned as they were suckled ... first the left and then the right, back to the left. "Kiss me," and I did as she asked. Her lips were moist and her tongue circled mine as they danced the tango. "Kiss me lower," she pleaded and I returned my attention to her candy tits. Her breaths began to deepen and it was then she took my hand, guiding it down to her sizzling tight little box.

Becky's snatch was smooth and soft. Her pussy lips were already wet. As my finger began to probe the inner portion of her labia, she brought her ass off the sheets encourage my exploration, All the while Becky was letting out a whimpers of joy. Her juices made for a slippery entry as my finger explored ever deeper. I was up to the second knuckle when she cried, "Deeper, Dick, deeper." She was getting a good finger fucking while I added a second and even third finger, thrusting in and out of her dripping cunt. Becky was wild with excitement. I could fuck her properly now and she wouldn't even notice! Instead, I grabbed big Kong. I smeared it with the sex juices covering my hand and placed it's head near her clit. Someone once said, "Strike while the iron is hot," and something was definitely hot. This was the moment to strike and have Kong check out Becky's clitoris. Quickly I flipped on the switch giving the giant dong a low buzz as it began to vibrate. Tenderly and delicately the buzzing Kong made contact with her clit. The stimulation of her love button raised her arousal even more. At the first touch, Becky put out a shriek of total passion. I was out of my mind with lust and desire. My insides were about to burst.

I needed release soon but kept on pleasuring Becky with her vibrating appliance. "Finger fuck me. Fuck me hard," she demanded. While Kong was at work polishing her gemstone, I stuffed a couple of fingers back into Becky's dripping pussy, working them in and out until she was near exhaustion. As I pulled out, she said in with a rasping voice, "Don't quit now!" Was there no end to this girl's cravings? At her insistence, I took Kong and entered him slowly into her swollen slit. Again she was begging me to push in deeper. Pumping Kong out slightly as a tease, I put it back in half way, out again then further up, out again, and finally, all the way in. Every bit of Kong's nine inches had disappeared into Becky's sweet slippery vagina. "Pump it! Pump me!" she yelled spreading her legs as far apart as possible to accommodate the sensation. Turning up the volume to full vibration, I slid the dong in and out effortlessly while sucking on her little pink pearl. In less than a lady like tone she cried, "I'm cumming ... I'm cumming," while wildly thrashing her ass to meet Kong with each stroke. And then it was over, just like that. Never could I have imagined Becky to act like such a slut. She was wonderful.

Sixth Inning:

Well, not quite over. As I reached to shut off the buzz, Becky said, "Leave it on. I like the tingly feeling inside me."

"You gonna leave it in?" I asked in complete surprise.

"Yeah, for a while."

"I'm gonna need to find you some back-up batteries," I said with a grin.

I was in a bad way and needed help. Becky could see my pain but when she got up on her knees to look at my stiff rod, she stood transfixed. Her first words were, "My Lord, I think you are bigger than Kong!"

From my angle, the erotic scene was beyond any boy's wildest dream. There she was completely nude with fully mature breasts, rock hard nipples, a tiny cord hanging between her legs and a muffled buzz coming from inside Becky's love box. "Can I help you Dick?" she asked with a sly smirk.

Taking the KY tube from the bedside table, she squeezed out a glob, smearing it on my hardened shaft. As hard as I tried, the events of the past hour had me too far gone to hold back.

"Becky, I can't wait. I'm at the point of no return!" It didn't take a massage because as soon as Becky caressed my cock in her warm hand and slid her hand up and down a couple of times, my cork popped like the champagne of a month ago but with a far more powerful reaction. ''To every action there is always an equal and opposite reaction," Sir Isaac Newton taught us. In this case, the reaction was not equal to the action. I had hoped to nail Becky squarely in the mouth with my spunk but overshot the target hitting her on the forehead. The force was electric but Becky held on ... onto my cock and held onto her composure. My second shot, a second later, zapped her on the nose. At least I was getting closer to the target. A third one covered her left ear as she turned away from the assault. A fourth, fifth and sixth volley fell short of the mark but landed on each breast. I was both fulfilled and embarrassed. My embarrassment came from acting like a typical teen-ager unable to hold off his load for even a minute.

"I'm sorry, Beck."

"Sorry for what? I wanted to see you cum and you sure didn't disappoint me!"

"Yeah, but I wanted to feel your wet mouth around my dick. I just couldn't hold it but I should be OK in a few more minutes. You gonna be up, I mean down to it in a while?"

"Sure," is all she said. Becky laid next to me with my cum splattered on her child-like face and her womanly tits still wet with multiple ejaculations. She had a dreamy look in her eyes as she enjoyed the tingling effect in her cunt. Then she said in a sleepy tone of voice, "Ya know, your squirts were like a laser, Dick. It's not at all like that in the porn flicks we watched."