How I Got the Name Laserdick

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nothing is ever the same as in the movies," I replied.

Becky began licking her lips as the creamy fluid slid toward her mouth. "Hey, it doesn't taste so bad," she said. "It's a bit salty but not bad."

I was glad she liked it because I wasn't completely drained. There was more to cum.

It took me a good ten or fifteen minutes to recover and in the meantime, Becky went to the bathroom to wash herself. Before leaving, the Kong had been turned off and put away. When she returned, she was totally refreshed looking more appealing than ever. She looked radiant. There was a nice rosy color to her cheeks. Her hair was pushed back with a ribbon holding it in a ponytail and she had put on a touch more of my favorite perfume. She was ready to take her first oral exam and I was the lucky teacher.

Becky put her arms around me looking into my eyes. "That was fantastic, Dick," she said convincingly. I think she was trying to bolster my self-esteem. Most females have an intuitive second sense and an instinctive nurturing ability. Becky had both. I hugged her and gave her another deep-sexed kiss.

"I'm ready for a little more love, Beck. You too?" I had to move this thing forward because it was already 10:30 and I had to be out of the Johansson house by midnight.

She said not a word but went straight to her "work." First she nibbled on my nipples, startling me because it tickled. There must be a hard-wired connection from the nipples to the genitals because it had an instant effect on my pecker which began to awaken. Slowly Becky kissed me along the way to my crotch. When she finally reached her destination, she lovingly caressed by shaven balls and kissed the knob of my penis. That was all that was needed for a full erection. We both knew I was ready for a do-over. Licking my balls first and then working her tongue up the underside of my cock, she moistened my manhood preparing it for the promise land.

The moment of truth was at hand or should I say in hand because Becky was holding my cock with her left hand and my balls with the other. Taking a deep breath, she wrapped her ruby lips at the head of my meaty and fully extended sex organ. Her eyes glistened as she looked at me for approval.

"Ahhh, ohhh ...nice Beck. Take it in babe." She went deeper. "More, more ...suck me." The bulge in her cheeks showed me she was giving it her very best. "Take it down my little bitch." I was afraid that remark would make her mad but instead she was mad with lust, engulfing my prick in her drooling mouth. Now she began working her head up and down massaging my cock with her lips and tongue. Becky was a fast learner. As I watched her head bobbing I was in ecstasy thinking she looked like a bobble head doll. I held her head and gently pushed it so that she could take in all I had to offer. Her saliva dripped down her chin and onto my wank-tanks until she began to gag. Becky came up for air and then went back down as if determined to finish deep-throating to the very bottom of my throbbing cock. Most of my dick disappeared down her throat

"God Beck, you're unbelievable. Make me cum. I want to fill your mouth with an ocean of my cum." This even gave her more inspiration as she hummed while licking and sucking at a quickened pace. By now my horny Lolita could feel my copulating muscle began to contract. Giving me a hand job while sucking me hard, she didn't stop or withdraw. She was clearly ready to feel me explode and taste my second load.

"Hummmm ...mmmmmm ...hummmm," she hummed.

"Agh ...ahhh ...jeez, I'm cumming Beck. Here it is ... ahhhhh."

She stopped humming and bobbing as soon as the first explosion hit the back of her mouth. She choked for a moment but hung in there with me. The next shot must have hit the roof of her mouth because there was no choking. She grabbed the base of my cock starting to milk it ... "Good to the last drop," I thought. Cum oozed out of the side of her mouth but she took her finger and pushed some it back in.

The "Hose" was starting to show signs of fatigue as I pulled back while staring at a girl-woman with cum drooling from her tender lips. Becky opened her mouth for an instant to show me it was all there and gulped it down. My girlfriend was letting me know she was as good, no even better, than her friends Alice and Sally. Whoever said that sex isn't competitive? You either play the game to win or get left behind. Giving good head is an art form and Becky had delivered. Indeed, she had mastered the art of fellatio. People say that the way to a man's heart is through his stomach. I disagree. It's somewhere in the lower part of his anatomy.

The smell of sex hung heavily in the air. Mr. and Mrs. Johansson would surely notice when they returned. Becky opened some windows to let in the fresh spring air and lit a fragrance candle. The next thing I knew Becky was in her PJ's telling me it was time to go. Glancing at the clock, it was nearly bewitching hour.

"How was your nap?" she said with a little giggle. While I dozed, Becky had finished the painting. "Look, it's done. What do you think?"

"It's fantastic!" Once again, Becky had demonstrated her unique artistic talents. She had made the ordinary into extraordinary. I wasn't much of an art critic but there was no doubt this piece was special. Her oil painting now had a very thin straight ribbon of intense white light radiating from the end of the penis as if the erect organ was a flashlight. Unlike a flashlight where the light fans out and dims, this beam of light was narrow from where it originated all the way to the end of the canvas. In addition, the light retained its brilliance from beginning to end. It was, well, breathtaking. She titled it "Laser" and signed it, "by BJ." How ironic, I thought as I got dressed. A hug and a kiss sent me home. Technically, we were both still virgins but just by a thread. I saw the Johansson Volvo in the rearview mirror as I drove away.

Seventh Inning:

We didn't see each other the following weekend. Becky and her parents were visiting colleges and I was busy helping my dad build a deck at the back of the house. School ended the next week. The first three weeks of summer vacation found me at the U of W, Oshkosh for a summer basketball camp. When I returned, Becky was in Madison attending a two week art workshop. So it seemed that nothing was happening between us for those first five weeks. That didn't exactly mean nothing happened, as I was soon to learn.

The day after I returned from Oshkosh, Alice called to invite me to a small party at her house. The end of June is a great time for parties in Wisconsin. It is warm enough to be outside until late and someone usually brought a keg if parents weren't around. Having been out of town, I hadn't heard about Alice's party. Usually, party time got around pretty quick in our town. I was in my basketball shorts and a tank top when I rang her doorbell. I heard her say, "The door's open."

When I went inside, it was weird. No one was there. Maybe everyone was around back. Looking out the back window, I saw no one. "I'm in my room," yelled Alice.

"Am I early?" I yelled back.

"No," she said, "I said it was a small party," as she appeared at the bedroom door with a suggestive smirk.

"Ya mean, you and me, right?

"Well, ya, but I wanted to talk to you about something, Laser."

"What's on your mind and why are you calling me 'Laser'?"

"That's what you're called, right?"

"Only by Becky," I said in an irritable tone of voice.

"Not anymore. The whole school knows you are Laserdick."

"Why's that? What happened when I was at basketball camp?"

"Nothin' ... just what your girlfriend painted," she answered in a very annoying voice emphasizing the word "girlfriend."

"You saw it?"

"Becky showed us at her pajama-party the week after school let out."

Obviously, Becky had found a loophole in our agreement. She didn't show the digital pictures we took, just like she had promised, but nothing was ever said about her art work. Now I had a new nickname and another reputation to live down.

Alice asked, "So can I see it?"

"See what? sounding more annoyed than ever.

"The laser, dummy!"

That's when I decided to turn lemons into lemonade. "Sure. Take off your clothes and let's get started." That was my not so eloquently response. Eloquent or not, it sure was quick thinking.

"You ...are ... kidding!" Alice said measuring her words.

"Nope. That's the deal."

"I'll show you my boobs but that's all, OK?" was her first offer.

My counter offer was, "Naked and I won't touch you." We were seriously into negotiating the agenda for her so called "small party."

"Topless and a blow job and that's my final offer," and she meant it.

"Done," and that was all that was needed to be said.

Why go into the details except to say that Alice might have conquered the gag reflex but she came up short. Although Alice had a cavernous mouth like Julia Roberts, she had eaten only the first three courses of a five course meal. It left me with a little more to be desired.

I didn't exactly keep my side of the deal. Pinching her nipples just made her more active as she slid her mouth up and down my hardened shaft. With her tits bouncing with each stroke, I thought, "What the hell. I'm gonna fuck this hot bitch."

Nope. She was an AO member. "Come on, Alice. You'll love it!"

"I can't. She quickly changed the subject and offered a compromise, "Let's see if you really have a laser."

"OK but give me a hand job now and keep your mouth open. Don't turn away."

Alice was ready to press the hair trigger on my fully loaded gun. She dribbled saliva on my rock hard prick and began rubbing it faster and faster, waiting with a gaping mouth ... just like the "models" in adult movies. My release was explosive and potent while firing off bullets of semen. Once again my aim was poor splattering Alice's face from forehead to chin. One squirt managed to land on her outstretched tongue. The taste of cum seemed to please her but her eyes stung like when swimming in the ocean. All of a sudden, Alice burst out laughing. This wasn't a mocking laugh or a chuckle or a snicker but a full blown belly laugh.

Preparing to enroll in the Witness Protection Program and go underground, I asked, "What's so damn funny?"

"You are everything Becky said you are. I can't believe it. This is so fantastic, I can't stop laughing! I'm sorry but you are the eighth wonder of the world"

I didn't know who the first seven "wonders" were but asked, "You mean, you liked it?"

"Liked it? Come on, Laser. You're really great. I want you to do me again. Maybe Becky is ready to break up, ya think?"

"No, I don't think," and abruptly left before Alice could clean my spunk off of her plastered face. I was really really pissed as I drove off wanting to forget the whole evening.

But it wasn't the only evening like that. The next day I got a call from Sarah. She wanted to talk. She and her boyfriend had a fight and she wanted my advice. It was a setup deal. Sarah wanted to check out the "Laser rumor," she said. Tina called a few days later and said she was asking some friends over for pizza but it wasn't a pizza she wanted but the sausage ...mine. Margaret was more direct. She simply said, "I want to see it! Oh, I mean I want to see you. Sorry for the slip," but I knew what she meant. Margaret was the aggressive type and within minutes had her hand on my zipper. I pulled her blouse over her head, fumbled with her bra while she had me unzipped and in her mouth, even before the first song played on the car's stereo.

This was fun while it lasted but Becky would be home in a few days and she was probably going to hear the gossip as soon as she got back. Anyway, none of the girls wanted to put out ... I mean let me fuck 'em. They were all AO girls and their bond was much stronger that I'd figured.

Two days before Becky got home, I was at 7-Eleven picking up some milk for my mom. Rachel said, "Hi." At first I didn't recognize her. Oh yes, I remembered. She is that shy girl who lived a couple of blocks from us. However Rachel was no longer the little girl who played hopscotch on the Mulberry Street sidewalk. She was a senior last year and in the drama club at school. Rachel was still so shy and was almost invisible, yet she looked hot in her store issue uniform.

"Hi Rachel, what's up?

"I've been working here this summer trying to get some money for college."

"Where are you goin'?"

"UW, LaCrosse."

"Oh, sounds good."

"Dick," she said as I paid for the milk, "I need a ride home after work. Could you stop by and pick me up. We only live a couple of blocks from you."

"Sure. What time do you get off?

"Eight."

Rachel would be the least likely girl to add to my recent good fortune but there was something about her body language that said she might be interested in more than a ride home. Maybe it was the pheromones I'd been reading about. Maybe she was looking to take a ride on my cock. OK, I was dreaming again.

I got back to 7-Eleven a little late and Rachel had already started walking home. I could see that womanly gait as her hips swung from side to side, her skirt swishing to and fro. It was a rhythm that was so seductive. Opening the car window, I yelled, "Still need a ride?"

"Sure," she said.

"Wanna stop for a beer and catch up?" I asked once she was in the car.

"Sure," she said.

We didn't have much of a conversation while at Mike's Pub 'n Suds just outside of town. Rachel didn't have much to say so I told her about basketball camp and how I hoped for an athletic scholarship at Duke. It was a stretch but thought it might impress her knowing that I was aiming at Duke University, the premier basketball college. Unless I really hit the books as a senior, my grades wouldn't even get me in at a major university although I did want to go somewhere a long way from home.

"Let's go," she said before finishing her drink.

"Any place special?" I added with a smile.

"Any place but here."

"OK."

I paid for the beers leaving Mike's tavern with my mind spinning. "Have you been to the McNally's old barn?" I inquired.

She asked, "McNally's? What's that?"

"It's a pole barn where the McNally's used to store hay and farm equipment, tractor and stuff, before they moved into town. They no longer use it but everyone parties there. Let's check it out."

"OK." was all she said.

Fifteen minutes later we drove up to an empty barn.

"No one is here," she said as we took a look inside.

"Let's go inside. It's kind of dark but a good place to make out," I said testing the waters.

"OK," she said.

Apparently, we were on the same page. Once in the coolness of the barn we could smell the bales of hay stacked on the upper level. There were a few opened bales scattered around, perfect as a place to get laid. "I want to go look up there," she said.

"Wait, I've got a blanket in the car. Meet ya up there."

I was out of my mind with an urgent need to hump that shy chick's beaver.

What is to follow was not my proudest moment. After some small talk and obligatory kisses, we did the usual fumbling with clothes. I couldn't believe she was wearing a crotchless thong! Both of us were very naked lying on a soft bed of hay except for her thong as we fondled each other's genitals. Rachel didn't have the slimmest body but she also wasn't fat. Her hips were mature and showed she was ready to bear fruit, so to speak. Her breasts were plump with large nipples. I just loved to suck those tits! My excitement was moving rapidly toward the "happy ending" stage. It wouldn't be long before I was releasing the energy swelling inside my balls.

Rachel reached under the blanket where she had hidden a condom. Quickly and expertly she took it out of its envelope and rolled it down my throbbing cock as far as it would go. I was on the edge laying on my back with my soldier standing at full attention. Then she put one leg over me ready to mount my waiting love meat. As she leaned forward, her tits swung in front of my face and I desperately tried to tongue her erect tit. She straightened up holding my firm muscle in her hand using it to rub her clit and outer pussy lips. Her inner moisture began to lubricate my cock as it strained to reach the glory land. Already I was leaking pre-cum and ready to explode. Before she let me slam my rod in her donut hole, I let loose a powerful spray of jizz, filling the reservoir tip of the sheath that caught my first ejaculation.

"Agh, ahhh, Good Lord in heaven," I cried out. "Thy rod and thy staff they comfort me," came storming into my brain.

Rachel quickly moved to my side, pulled off the squishy condom, and engulfed my raging cock into her warm sensuous mouth. There was plenty of me left. Rachel didn't miss a single drop sucking and sucking like she was the farmer's daughter harvesting crops. I go to church but I'm not particularly religious so it got me wondering why Bible verses kept popping into my head. Maybe I had died and gone to heaven. "For whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap." Rachel had done the reaping and couldn't hold all the globs of fluid without it dripping from her lips. It wasn't the happy ending I had counted on but a pretty nice "ending" at that.

I was totally spent. She kissed me with her cum filled tongue swirling inside my cheeks as if to share the bountiful harvest. Finally Rachel swallowed and licked her lips like she had just finished a double dip vanilla ice cream cone. She gave me a look of approval and said, "Don't worry, Dick. Lots of guys do that. Now I want you to eat me out."

The words, "lots of guys" rang in my ears. Who had she been fucking? There was no gossip circulating at school that Rachel was a whore, yet she had the experience of a gal with a heavy duty history. Maybe she was screwing guys at the local community college. I made a mental note to check it out.

So she wanted some tongue. I owed to her. Rachel was no novice at getting her pussy eaten. First she put her hands under her ass to raise her hips to meet my face. Next she spread her legs wide apart with knees bent. This allowed her to wiggle her ass getting the best sensations from my flickering tongue. I had seen how to give a girl head looking at porn but never when her pussy was embroidered with crotchless apparel. As it turned out, the material were easy to stretch in order to gain full access to her magic door.

Rachel wasn't fully shaved, only trimmed. I could see a triangular mound above her clit as I made a move to satisfy her lust. First, my tongue slid slowly over her hood hoping to see or feel a little rounded pebble. After several more tries, my tongue touched the pleasure button and Rachel's heavy breathing told me I had found her jewel. My lips encircled her sensitive organ with my tongue massaging her most vulnerable spot. As I sucked, her clit extended itself into my mouth and it was easier to start her on her way to an earth shattering orgasm. Feeling her wetness, my fingers danced in her love tunnel.

"Oh oh oh! That's soooo good. It feels so good. More ... please more," she demanded.

I gave her more of what she demanded until she cried, "Put your tongue inside me!"

Taking my thumb and forefinger, I spread her pussy lips far apart to look into that sweet honey box. It reminded me of taking target practice with a delicious pink bull's-eye in the center. I took aim and pressed my tongue deep into the center of the target. Tongue fucking takes some dedication but she wanted us to keep at it for what seemed like an eternity. It was getting pretty sloppy in there with my saliva and her cunt juices but I kept on. She couldn't get enough. Rachel was wiggling her hips frantically until I felt her kegels begin to tighten around my tongue. Her climax was powerful as wave after wave of pleasure extended her orgasm. Her legs pressed against my head. Her ass gyrated uncontrollably and then a steady flow of liquid filled my tongue.