How I Had My Secretary...Ch. 5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
humpty
humpty
549 Followers

" I'm curious about another thing, didn't you say that you have never had sex with a boy, or anyone?" Cindy realized what Linda was getting too but didn't let on. "No, I've never had sex with a boy, why do you ask?" "Well. it seems like your beautiful pussy is lacking a hymen." Cindy's face flushed but she knew that Linda and Sharon were now her good friends and she wasn't going to lie to them. "Please promise not to tell my mom." Sharon and Linda looked at her and they both said, "no way." they had found themselves a new playmate. "About a year ago I was feeling really restless; I heard other girls talk about how they did themselves and how great it felt so I thought that I would try something like they described, I had read things like this in stories as well."

As Cindy was concentrating on telling of her experience, Sharon and Linda were running their hands over Cindy's beautiful body, her nipples were becoming rigid and it was clearly visible to the two women, that even though Cindy was not acknowledging their manipulations of her body, she was getting aroused. Sharon put one hand down on Cindy's pussy and Cindy interrupted her story by letting out a soft moan.

Cindy continued with her story. "While I was in bed, that evening, I just couldn't stop touching myself down between my legs, my pussy." Cindy let out a little giggle knowing that she was using a word that was naughty. "I just didn't get the feeling that other girls talked about so I thought that maybe I had to put something inside me. I had my hair brush on my night stand, next to my bed, and the long plastic handle looked like a man's penis." "Cock." interrupted Linda. "I thought I would try to put it into my hole," "Cunt," interrupted Linda again. Cindy repeated, "Cunt" and giggled like a little girl.

"I had trouble putting it in me so I gave it a hard push. It hurt and I almost screamed but I didn't want my mother to hear me. It went all the in me but now I was scared and I quickly pulled it out. It was covered with blood and I knew what had happened. I fell asleep crying. When I woke up in the morning my panties had blood on then, as well as some on my bed sheet. I went to the bathroom and cleaned up the hair brush handle, but I knew that my mom would find my bloody panties as well as the sheets."

Cindy was visibly, very aroused at this point. Linda and Sharon were tormenting this poor girl to the point that seemed almost cruel. Cindy had a fantastic body, her breasts were amazing. They weren't blown up like some of these women do when they get implants, to me that's ugly. Cindy was about a 34b, but what I liked the most was that her areolas were pouty and puffed up, pushing her hard nipples out even further. Another part of her anatomy that really turned me on was her clit. Like her nipples, her clit really protrudes from its shelter, it looks like a pencil eraser. I could see it poking out now as Linda and Sharon were fondling her body.

Cindy continued her story, but at this point it was obvious that she was having trouble concentrating on what she was saying. She was breathing hard but at the same time, trying to keep her cool. "When my mom found my bloody panties, and then the sheets, she excitedly asked what happened, she knew that it wasn't time for my monthly. I didn't want to tell her what really happened because I knew that she would be disgusted with me. "Mom, I'm O.K., while we were at cheerleader practice after school yesterday, they flipped me up in the air and when I landed, my legs were in the split position. I hit the grass pretty hard and when I got up I could see the blood stains. The coach told me not to worry about it and that I would be fine."

Just about the time Cindy got the last word out, the jets came on, pulsating powerful jets of water into their already aroused cunts. Cindy just about jumped off her seat from the sensations she was feeling. Sharon pulled Cindy's face to hers and kissed her with as much passion and wanton lust as I have ever seen, and Cindy was responding.

Sharon's mouth then went down to those engorged nipples and sucked on them, first one and then the other. Damn, how I wish it was my mouth sucking on those succulent tits.

Linda was now kissing Cindy's mouth that was just vacated by Sharon. Linda also had her hand on Cindy's mound, just above her clit, and with some pressure, she was rotating her hand so that her finger tips were pulling up the hood of Cindy's clit, which was forcing Cindy's clit to extend further and to receive the full impact of the jet streams.

Cindy let out a loud scream into Linda's mouth, if she hadn't had the scream muffled by Linda's mouth, I'm sure the whole block would have heard her. Her body was quivering like a fish out of water and when she broke off the kiss with Linda, all she could say, repeatedly, was, ""ohmygod,omygod,ohmygod," .Her body was shaking for over a couple of minutes before she could speak. Both Linda and Sharon were enjoying their own orgasms that were more intense than usual because of the thrill of watching Cindy.

Then Cindy said something that floored me, "Sharon, I have to tell this while I have the nerve, I've always admired you, but now I know that I really love you." Sharon's expression to Cindy's revelation, was in total awe, "I love you Cindy" Sharon replied. Cindy tuned to her and gave her a big hug and then a soul searching kiss..What in hell as going on? My wife Sharon is falling in love with Linda, and now Cindy, is there going to be any room in my bed for me. Then another thought hit me, shit Cindy's mother Sandra, still hasn't come into the picture. Am I going to have to compete for sex with my wife? Well, I guess I can jack-off watching the videos.

After Cindy's confession of her love for Sharon, and then Sharon's love for Cindy, there was total silence for a few minutes. Linda broke the silence and said, "well I don't know about you two, but I think this calls for a drink. Let's go into the house and I'll fill up our glasses with some more ice tea."

When they sat down and started sipping on their 'ice tea', Cindy seemed to notice for the first time, even though she had been looking at Sharon's exposed cunt before, that Linda and Sharon were both bald around their cunts where she had pubic hair. All of them were sitting facing one another and they were totally naked and all of their pussy lips were still puffy from the aftermath of the recent orgasms, giving all three a direct view into each others love connection.

"I think your hairless cunts look great." Cindy said which was followed by a giggle. The word cunt was starting to take hold and by the time Cindy continued on with her education at college, I think it would be a regular word that would be in her vocabulary.

"Do you like it?" Linda asked Cindy. "Yeah, I think it looks great," Cindy answered. "I just did that for Sharon this morning, how about me doing it for you, you'll really like the feel once you get all that messy hair off?" Linda asked. "Oh, I don't know, what if my mom gets mad that I did it?" Cindy said. Linda looked at Cindy with a smile and said, "Cindy we all tell little white lies every now and then, as you did when you broke your cherry, just tell your mom that you shaved it off so that when you wear your bikini you don't want hairs sticking out, it would be embarrassing. Besides, when does your mom see you naked?" with this question from Linda, Cindy blushed a little.

Cindy hesitated for a moment and was finishing her 'tea.' "Sometimes," Cindy slowly started to say in a quiet girlish voice, "when mom seems to get a little fidgety, she will have two or three drinks at night to calm her down. Then sometimes after she is finished with her drinks and ready to go to bed, she will ask me to take all her clothes off and help her into her bed, then she tells me that she doesn't want to sleep alone and tells me to take off all my clothes off and get into bed with her so that she can snuggle up to me. She gets real lonely at times."

Linda wasn't going to stop at this point, she knew that Cindy, in her present state of mind, would answer just about anything that she asked her and it would be honestly, trusting Linda as a friend.

"When you get into bed with your mom, does she just pass out and fall asleep?" Linda asked Cindy. "She likes to hug me and tells me how much she loves me." "Do you go to sleep hugging each other?" I think Cindy was enjoying the fact that Linda was so interested in her and her mom's personal life.

Cindy giggled a little and then said, "She loves to cuddle up to my back and then she will throw her leg over mine and start rocking herself to sleep. Sometimes she'll get a little restless in her sleep, I think she may be dreaming about my dad, and then she'll rock herself back to sleep again with a little moan. I think it's cute because she always makes this moaning sound just before she goes back to sleep. I love it when she does that."

Now that Linda knows that Sandy, Cindy's mother, gets herself off by rubbing her cunt against Cindy's thigh, Linda is going to go all out.

Linda gave Sharon a sly smile and then asked Cindy, do you go to bed often with your mom? "Cindy Shyly answered, blushing again, "well, we did last night." I felt sorry for poor Cindy, Linda was going to now give her the 3rd degree, some very intimate personal questions. "Cindy," Linda said, Cindy was at this point clutching on to Sharon. "Can I ask you a very personal question?" Cindy hugged Sharon and said, "well I guess so, we are all friends now." poor innocent girl..

"Do you and your mom have your periods about the same time?" Wow!! good old Linda, nothing shy about her. She should have been a prosecuting attorney. Cindy looked into Sharon's eyes, looking for approval, and then said, "I think so, like in about a week. The reason I know is because we both use the same box of tampons." Again Cindy let a little giggle, knowing that was talking about intimate female things with more mature women than herself.

Then Cindy, being comfortable with Linda's questions and with the security of Sharon's loving shoulder, started talking openly. "Me and my mom go to bed often and I know she dreams of my dad." she hesitated, and then continued, "I think it's real cute. Sometimes I'll wake up and she will be on top of me and rubbing her butt on my leg as she kisses me, and then sometimes she'll have her hands all over me, even in between my legs." Cindy let out another giggle with that last confession.

"Sharon, why don't you get your razor so that we can shave Cindy I think she'll really love the feel,. O.K. Cindy?" Cindy nodded her approval.

Sharon brought out everything she needed and had Cindy lay down on top of a large beach towel. The only concern I had at this time was that they all looked and acted as if they had a buzz on. It wasn't only Cindy that was giggling, at this point all three of them were acting like teen-agers that just found their parents stash of erotic magazines.

"Bring up your legs a little and spread them as far apart as you can," Linda instructed Cindy. "God girl, you have the most beautiful pink pussy that I have ever seen." As Linda was saying this, she was spreading Cindy's pussy lips and she and Sharon had a look into her love hole as well as admiring Cindy's clit that was now starting to peep out of its shelter.

Linda looked at Sharon and said, "Sharon baby, I think you're going to have your handful with Cindy, she is a real hot fire-cracker. Her pussy is flowing and her clitty is excited even after all that we've done, she's as horny as you." Sharon just smiled.


"Before I can shave this thick bush of yours, I have to cut it first." Linda said to Cindy. After cutting away the mass of hair, Linda told Sharon, "now I want you to lather Cindy up from her butt-hole, all the way up close to her navel, I want you to learn how to shave her, and I want you to do it every few days."

Sharon started to lather Cindy and Cindy's lips were getting engorged by the stimulation. Sharon took my lather brush and started to playfully run it up and down Cindy's sensitive pussy lips and brushed light against Cindy's clit. Cindy let out a low moan and wiggled her butt and giggled.

"Now Cindy, you have to be perfectly still or else Sharon could slip and cut off that beautiful clit of yours." That did it, Cindy froze, even though her horny hole was oozing out the sweet nectar.

With a lot of restraint, Sharon and Cindy were able to finish the job without any cuts or bruises. Linda moved in with some lotion to prevent any rash on the now hairless pussy and needless to say, she took the opportunity to further stimulate Cindy's cunt.

Sharon gave Cindy a hand mirror and with a big grin, said to Cindy, "you have to see how beautiful your pussy looks now." Cindy quickly took the mirror, anxious to see what it looked like, and yelled out, "WOW, I can't believe it, I've really never looked at myself down there." Excitedly she said to Sharon and Linda, "look how puffy my cunt lips look and I've never seen my clitty." with a delightful giggle.

"To celebrate your deflowering, we are going to fill your cunt full of champagne and then we are going to take turns drinking it out of your delicious hole." Linda opened a bottle and then poured some on Cindy's breasts, down her stomach, poured some in her navel and then went down to Cindy's bald cunt.

"This is your initiation into sexual adulthood. You are no longer an innocent young Virgin and we're going to treat you as a sophisticated sex slut. Also, you must accept any orders that we give you, even if you don't want too, Do you agree?" Cindy said that she agreed to do anything that they asked of her. Oh boy, is she in for it. Then they all giggled.

Then Linda took the bottle of champagne, and did the unexpected, she pushed the long neck of the bottle into Cindy's cunt. The unsuspecting Cindy nearly went into shock. "OH WOW," yelled out Cindy, "that's cold." "Is this what you were trying to do with your hairbrush handle?" asked Linda. "Oh god yes. Is this what a cock feels like?" Almost, but just a little warmer." said Linda with a smile.

They were really into it now. I don't think that they will stop at anything now, it's almost like the are in a sex frenzy. This was turning out to be an out and out orgy and in their tipsy state of mind, I think that they could go all night. But then the doorbell broke the spell.

"Who are you expecting Sharon?" Linda asked Sharon. Sharon looked a little confused and then Cindy chimed in, "that's probably my mom, I left her a note saying that I was over at Sharon's visiting her and her friend."

Linda took charge. "Sharon, put that cover up on. Cindy, I want you to get into the Jacuzzi. O.K. Sharon, get the door."

Sharon looked a mess, but never the less, she did as she was told and opened the door. "Hi Sharon, is Cindy here? She left a note so I thought that I would come over and visit for a while" Sharon told Sandy that Cindy was in the jacuzzi with a friend of Sharon's and told Sandy to please come in.

Now here is the catch. Sandy was really looking at Sharon's cover up, or should I say, "lack of cover up." Sandy could clearly see Sharon's tits as well as her crotch, but she just stared, but didn't act like she was shocked. Then I found out why.

Sharon asked Sandy if she was O.K. because even though Sharon was feeling a little high, she observed that Sandy looked like something was wrong. "You look a little tired Sandy, how about a drink?"

"No thanks, I've had a couple already." Sandy replied. "Then how about some ice tea, that will pick you." "That will be fine, thank you." Little did either of them realize that the tea had been spiked by Linda.

"Sandy, is there something bothering you or something you want to talk about?" "Sharon, I don't want to bother you with my story, I'm O.K.." Sharon looked at Sandy and said, "Sandy, what are friends for, please tell me what's on your mind.

Sandy went on to tell Sharon that today was her and Mike's anniversary and every year to celebrate they would go to this pub where they first met, so she went there today hoping she would find some nice guy. Then she told Sharon that "If I could only find a man that was as good a lover as Mike." While she was talking to Sharon, I think it finally sunk in to Sandy, that Sharon was practically naked, and she was taking it all in. On the other hand, I think that Sharon was oblivious to Sandy staring at her exposed body.

"Sandy, you look like you're up tight and I have a solution for you. My friend Linda is a physical therapist." Wow, good going Sharon, you haven't lost it at all. "Linda gives the best massages and after she finishes, we'll all go into the Jacuzzi. Sandy I promise, you will fell like a new person."

"Thank you Sharon, I'm kind of restless and I just want to take Cindy home and let you and your friends enjoy yourselves. Besides, I would throw a damper on everything. Sharon, could you please call Cindy."

Sharon called Cindy and Linda and told them to come and join her and Sandy. Then the scene changed. Linda and Cindy came walking into the kitchen where Sandy and Sharon were sitting. Linda was about three inches taller than Cindy and they walked into the room, hand in hand, stark naked.

Sandy took one look at her daughter, standing in front of her without a stitch on. Then she looked at Linda and as she stared at both females, her mouth hung open as she barely was able to get out, "Cindy, what is going on? I want you to go put on your clothes immediately." As Sandy looked at her daughter and Linda, it was obvious to Sandy that the both of them were sexually stimulated because their pussy lips were still in an engorged state.

Sandy was beside herself and was muttering words, then Linda spoke up. "Sandy, I'm Linda and I'm happy to meet you. Sharon told me how beautiful you and your daughter were but I thought Sharon was exaggerating." Sandy was still stuttering as if in a state of shock. Then Linda continued, "I can't believe you're Cindy's mother, you look more like her sister, in fact, you look like you're about Sharon's age."

Sandy appeared to calm down a little and softly spoke up and said thank you to Linda and then looked at Cindy and said, "Cindy, honey, I would like you to get dressed so that we can go home. I'm tired and need to go to bed." I could see Sandy looking at her daughter's bald pussy, but she didn't comment on it.

Sharon then looked at Linda and said, "Linda, Sandy told me that she is nervous and a little up tight and I told her that you would give her a massage that would make her feel great and then we could all go into the Jacuzzi."

Sandy was a little under the influence but she had her wits about her and spoke up and said, " Thank you Sharon and Linda, but I just want to go home with Cindy."

Then Cindy said, "mom, we're having a lot of fun and Sharon and Linda have helped me understand myself and showed me a lot of things." She couldn't help it, but let out a little giggle as did Sharon and Linda.

This set off Sandy, now she spoke up a little more strongly, "I can see what's going on here. I'm surprised at you Sharon, your friend is obviously a lesbian and is trying to influence you and Cindy to join her. I don't know about you Sharon, but I don't want Cindy to be exposed to any such thing."

"Sandy," Linda said, I'm not a lesbian. I've been married once to a complete jerk and divorced him and know I have a boyfriend that knows how to treat a woman. I love him very much and we plan on getting married in the near future." Linda spoke in a manner that startled Sandy. "Now come here and let me give you a massage, I know it will make you feel better."

"I know that you're trying to help me, but I've got to get home with Cindy." Sandy said. Now the fire-works. Linda looked at Sandy straight in the eyes, and with a very stern voice said to Sandy, "You're not going anywhere. I know what you're up too. You're going to go to bed and take Cindy with you and use her body as a security blanket. You're going to rub yourself off on her beautiful body until you sexually satisfied your needs so that you can fall asleep."

humpty
humpty
549 Followers