How I Met Alyssa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmmmm," she moaned. She was biting her lower lip, showing me how much she liked it. I moved one of my hands to grab a hold of her ass and started rubbing it through those tight jeans.

"You like my body? You can play with it all you want, you know," she said with a cat-like grin on her face.

I continued to massage and grope her body in all the right places. I tried to move myself up a bit, so I could kiss her again, but due to our sizes I only got to her breasts. Not that I complained, the view was certainly nice. I placed a soft kiss between her boobs and said, "There's something in my way, mind if I take it off?"

"Go ahead" and she lifted her arms up. I grabbed the bottom of her shirt and pulled it over her body, revealing a red lacy bra.

My eyes widened at the sight of the bra and I gave a wolf-whistle. For a minute, I was staring at her tits, seductively tucked in the garment.

"You know, this thing can come off, right?" she said with a hint of sarcasm.

"I'm sorry, what was that?" I said, grinning, as I made no intention to do something.

Alyssa sighed heavily in a playful manner and reached around to unclip her bra. "men," she muttered.

"Hallelujah!" I said, with some weird voice, that surprised even myself. I was now staring more than ever at those perfect round tits. I reached for them and took them in my hand. "This is a really nice pair," I said, almost with admiration, "fits perfectly in my hands."

"Glad you like them," she said, sticking her tongue out, "because you will have to play with them for a long time."

"I sure hope so," and I squeezed them, they were so soft, yet so firm.

By now I was completely hard and my cock was straining against my jeans, begging to be released. Alyssa moved a bit backwards, sitting with her ass on my crotch. I felt my erection straining against that sweet ass, which didn't exactly help my current state.

"My, my, someone's a bit eager," she said as she grinded her ass against my bulge.

"Mind helping?" I managed to say. This whole thing had me a bit paralyzed.

She lowered her face, her mouth to my ear and whispered, "How can I help, my love?"

"Surprise me," I whispered. In my current state I wasn't really capable of saying more than a few words. But luckily what we were about to do, didn't involve a lot of talking.

She reached down and unbuttoned my jeans, but instead of lowering my pants, she took off my shirt. Now we were both topless and our breathing had gotten a bit heavier. Our lower bodies were somewhat pressed together, she still straddled me in a reverse cowgirl position. I could see a nice big bulge, despite the jeans she was still wearing. This instantly increased my lust and with a predator look of my own, I eyed the bulge of her erection and rubbed it through her jeans. While my hands were taken care of her lower equipment, Alyssa's hands stayed high and massaged her boobs, eyes closed and head thrown back, clearly enjoying every minute of it.

"Mind if I take this off as well?" I asked, my hands tugging the waistband of her jeans and rubbing the front to emphasize my point.

"God I thought you'd never get to it," she says in a sultry voice, "you terrible tease."

Despite wanting to get both of us off, I couldn't resist teasing her just a bit more, "did I say I'd take them off? I meant play with your boobs a bit longer," I said with a grin on my face and my hands went back to her breasts.

"Damn you're terrible," she said in a somewhat annoyed voice. She got up and kneeled down, "if I'd have to wait for you to do this, we'd be like this for hours, either with painful hard-ons or having jizzed in our pants."

And with that she crouched a bit to take off my pants, I lifted my butt to make it easier. She threw my pants on the floor, leaving me sitting on the couch with a tent in my boxers. She started to slowly move in front of me, like a lap dance. I watched her figure move slowly and my dick was at full erection, to the point where it was getting painful. I reached for it so I could give myself some relief by releasing my cock from its little prison, but Alyssa's hands stopped me and she made a disapproving noise. After what felt like half an hour, but was probably no longer than a few minutes, she finally took off her tight jeans slowly, sticking her butt out to me. 'God, what I wouldn't do to get a piece of that ass,' I thought. Luckily I'd only have to be patient as her pants dropped the floor. There she stood before me. In a proud, feminine stance, naked except for some pink panties. Panties which had a pretty big bulge in them. My eyes widened at this incredibly erotic sight and Alyssa laughed softly as she saw my reaction.

"Like what you see sweetie?" she asked.

"Yeah ... you could say that," I said, my eyes glued to her crotch.

She once again reached down, this time to take off my boxers and in one swift motion they were off and my cock was finally freed, slapping against my belly. The relief I felt was incredible and I could see a tiny bead of precum at its tip, as well as another drip near my belly button.

Alyssa's hands reached down to her pink panties to free her own straining cock, but as soon as her hands clasped the waistband of her panties, she hesitated for a moment. I lunged forward and quickly shoved her panties down. Her cock instantly sprang to life, almost smacking me in the face which made her giggle. It was pretty big or at least looked pretty big. Bigger than mine I'd say, something that only turned me on even more.

I was staring at her cock, admiring it. "nice ... equipment you got there," I said without breaking 'eye contact'.

Alyssa smirked and said, "thanks yours is pretty nice too."

I looked up and saw she was staring at my member as well. "Maybe we should compare sizes sometime?" I asked.

She looked down and grinned. "I prefer to measure them with my mouth" and with that she pushed me on the couch and kneeled in front of me, my cock in front of her face. 'Damn this girl is kinky and dominant,' I thought to myself and I loved it.

She stared at me with those puppy eyes, as if waiting for my permission or an order. Or she was just being a terrible cocktease. Finally she licked the head of my cock. After giving it a few licks, she took the head completely in her mouth, sucking and licking on it, earning a moan from me. 'the first of many', I thought. She took the head out of her mouth again, which made me look down at her. My cockhead was shining with her spit and the look on her face made my cock twitch. With a big grin on her face, she gave my entire cock long licks, starting at the balls and slowly going up to the top, after which she returned to the base. I clenched my teeth, damn this felt good. I had received a few blowjobs before from other girls, but none of them were as good as this one, not even remotely. This girl really wanted to please me, to make me feel good instead of just wanting to get the blowjob over with. After she gave me a few long licks, she remained at the base and licked my balls. I had shaven them and every other important spot on my body yesterday, just in case. She licked them, took one of them in her mouth, sucking on it. After a while she switched and handled the other one, earning soft moans from me. "Baby, you do that so good ... I never want this to stop, I always want to be with you" I say.

she came up to my face, leaving my rock hard, wet cock for what it is. "You really mean that?" she asked, apparently still unsure now that I bring up emotions again.

"of course I do baby, you're awesome and I love you and I want to show that to you," I tell her while looking deep into those blue eyes. "can I repay the favour?" I ask, my hand finding its way to her own straining cock and giving it a few strokes.

Her face lit up and she immediately said, "would you -- I mean yes please!"

I smirked at her reaction. I switched us around a bit, so that she was now sitting on the couch and I was kneeling on the floor between her legs. "can I suck your cock baby? Can I lick your cockhead?" I asked her with a grin, my face barely an inch apart from her cock. Damn, it looked so good, so perfect, throbbing hard, a drop of precum on the tip from all the excitement and such an enchanting, erotic smell.

She squeezed her eyes shut for a moment, apparently she isn't one to be teased, "God please do!" She says quickly and then looks back at me.

I smile and nod at her, no longer planning to tease anymore. I grab the base of her big cock and start to lick the head, earning a moan from her. Satisfied with her moan, I continue enthusiastically licking the head, slowly bringing my mouth closer, until I kiss the head. I taste a hint of precum and I kinda liked it. It was a bit salty, but definitely not bad. I start to suck on the head of her cock as best as I can. I want her to have just as much pleasure out of it as I just had, if not more. I started bobbing my head up and down on her cock, gradually taking more and more of her cock in my mouth. Every once in a while I got a moan out of her and every time I repeated my last action or sucked a bit harder. After a while my lips were almost at the base of her big dick, but I had trouble getting the last few inches inside me. 'must be my gag reflex or something,' I think to myself. It doesn't stop me from sucking and milking the other three quarters of her dick. While I'm working on her, I start stroking my own dick down below. It was still covered in Alyssa's spit, which served as excellent lubricant and it drove me crazy.

I felt myself getting close to orgasm and I heard Alyssa's breathing quicken as well, less controlled, so she must be getting close as well. I wanted to double my efforts, but suddenly her hands lifted my head and I had to let go of her delicious cock.

"what's the matter? I thought you were getting close?" I asked, a bit confused.

She gave me a big smile, "I was and you did a wonderful job."

I opened my mouth to say something, but she hushed me with a finger, "but I want us to finish in another way." Her smile grew wider, "I want you to finish inside me."

My eyes grew wide for a second and my mouth probably hung open. "you- you want me to-"

"fuck me in the ass," Alyssa finished for me, still with that grin on her face.

She made both of us stand up and pushed us together, making our hard cocks slide against each other. "don't tell me you don't want to fuck my sweet, tight ass," she said in a seductive voice and placed one of my hands on her ass.

I gulped, where the hell did sweet, innocent Alyssa go and who is this little nymph in front of me? I got a hold of myself and replied, "well if you insist, I'll have to comply." I kissed her deeply on the lips.

"Mmmm," she moaned into the kiss. "That's more like it, pretty boy," she said as we separated. She looked down at our throbbing, wet cocks and said, "mmm, not bad, but I'll quickly refresh the lubricant, okay?" and without waiting for my reply, she dived down and took most of my cock in her mouth in one swift motion. It made my eyes widen again and making me moan softly. After going up and down a few times, she got up again and made a disapproving noise again. "I told you, you naughty boy. I want us to finish with you inside me," and she gave me a quick peck.

"now why don't you prepare me for you big monster?" she said, while turning around and bending over, exposing her sweet little asshole.

At this point I was way too horny to think about it. I immediately went on my knees and buried my face into her ass. I grabbed a hold of her ass cheeks and immediately started licking. I heard a faint moan when I started, damn this girl is horny. The taste wasn't even as bad as one would expect. Either I was so damn horny or she must have cleaned herself thoroughly beforehand, probably both. I continued happily licking her little asshole, while both my hands fondled her dick and balls. Her dick was still very wet and only then I realized I forgot her cute, little balls earlier. I decided to make up for it and fondled them with extra care, massaging them while I inserted my tongue in her ass.

After good few minutes of eating her out like that, she stopped me again. "Okay I think that's enough. You'd have me blow my load every time you started something if I didn't stop you," she said as she turned around again.

I shrugged with a grin on my face, "what can I say? I aim to please miss." It really was nice to see I had this effect on her. I stood up again.

"actually I'd prefer Mrs. Now that you're here," she says with a grin. "now enough fooling around, I want to cum and I want to cum really good," she says as she bends over the couch, exposing her ass to me.

"of course Mrs," I say. I grab her by the hips and position my cock against her moist asshole, "want me to go slowly at first?"

"yeah," she stammered while grabbing a firm hold of the nearby pillows.

I pushed my cock into her asshole slowly. It went in quite smoothly, thanks to plenty of lubrications on both sides, but I still went slowly at first. "Damn you're tight baby," I whisper as I push in further.

"Oooh, it hurts a bit, but it feels so good," she replies in a soft voice.

I kept pushing inside her, until I was finally about three quarters inside. It kinda felt like I had bumped into the end and when I did, I earned a gasp from her.

"You okay baby?" I asked, leaning over a bit.

"Mmm yes, it feels kinda nice, wait a minute" she says. I complied and just kept my cock unmoving in her, so she could get used to it. "Okay, you can start baby," she said after a while.

Finally. I grabbed her hips again and started fucking her, slowly at first. I definitely didn't want to hurt her or anything like that. I rocked my hips back and forth, "Mmmm harder!" she said. I smiled and complied, thrusting into her harder and faster, making both of us moan. "God yes!" she said. One of her hands went to her boobs, playing with her nipples, while her other hand maintained her balance. I decided to help her a bit and let one of my hands go lower. I grabbed a firm hold of her cock which was swinging wildly back and forth in front of her in time with my thrusts and started jerking it wildly, together with my thrusts. Alyssa let out a little gasp, "ooh yes! Jerk my big cock, while you're fucking my tight asshole!"

I let out a loud moan and increased my efforts, both in jerking and fucking, "You're so hot Alyssa! I wanna fuck you all day long! I wanna make you cum over and over again!"

After a few minutes of doing this, I felt myself getting close. Usually I lasted a bit longer, but due to all the foreplay and fucking such a smoking hot woman, I should be glad I lasted as long as I did. "Baby I'm getting close," I grunted.

She groaned, "Me too! Let's cum together John!"

I gave a few final, hard thrusts into her ass and that pushed me over the edge. "I'm cumming!" I cried out and I started shooting jets of hot cum in Alyssa's ass. As I was cumming inside her, I heard her faintly say, "me too!" and I felt her dick contract as well. She shot plenty of cum on the couch, while I filled her ass and gave a few final thrusts.

As our orgasms subsided, our breathing slowly became steady again and our muscles relaxed again. I said in a soft tone, "That was ... so good."

Alyssa giggled, "Yeah it was! I don't think I ever had such a nice orgasm."

"Must be the company," I cheekily say, leaning down and kissing her neck. She turned her head and we kissed each other again, with my dick still in her ass. After a few kisses, she gave me one last peck and I took my member out of her ass with a 'PLOP'. She turned around and sat beside our earlier spot. I looked down and saw the huge puddle she made. "Wow! You made a big mess," I say, a bit astonished. I turn to look at her and see she's smiling just as widely as I am. I even notice a bit of my cum leaking out of her ass.

"must be the company," she purrs and she grabs my hand, pulling me down.

We lay together like that for a while, enjoying the afterglow of our lovemaking. Her head laid on my shoulder and my fingers traced and tapped her body a bit, while she rubbed my chest. "Wouldn't mind doing this again," I whisper. "Me neither," Alyssa says happily. My fingers playfully ran down her body, poking her belly button, which made her giggle. Finally I tapped her semi hard dick softly, I rubbed it and felt it react to my touch. "Someone's horny," I whisper.

"Mmmm, can't help it. It's your fault. You're doing this to me," she said.

I chuckled, "yeah blame it on me. But then again, you just came wildly and you're hardening again. Do you have that big of a libido?"

She looked up and smiled, "Maybe I do ... and I also have a hot boyfriend, who does nothing but tease me and make me want to fuck." She gave my neck a soft kiss.

"well ... if you insist I suppose I could always stop..." I said, even though I didn't plan to.

She turned her head a bit and gave me a peck on the lips, "No need to change baby, I already love it."

I chuckled and my focus went back to idly playing with her body. I noticed it shined a little, must be from the sweat and our 'workout'. "You know, you could use a shower" I whisper.

She turned to look at me and I saw she was beaming again, "So could you." With that said, she got up and extended a hand to me. I accepted it and got up as well. I grabbed her hand and followed her upstairs to her bathroom. On the way I noticed my first impression was about right, this place was pretty fancy, for a single person at least. It wasn't over the top luxury, but you could tell money wasn't a big concern. We got in the bathroom and I took a moment to observe it. It was quite nice, mostly white or pink colours. It had everything a bathroom needed, two sinks, a bath, toilet, shower. It was definitely enough to put my little college apartment to shame. I turned to look at my new girlfriend and saw she was leaning with her back on one of the sinks, with an alluring look on her face. Her crotch stuck out a little, due to her position, but I doubt either of us minded.

"Like the place sweetie?" she asked.

I nodded in agreement, "Definitely, wouldn't mind coming over here more often."

"And who says you'll be allowed?" she leaned forward with a smile.

I leaned in as well, closing the distance between us, "Well actually, I'm the new boyfriend of the landlady, so if I ask her really nicely, I think I'll be allowed to come over here once in a while."

She pressed our foreheads together, "Well if the landlady approves of you, I'm sure it'll be okay. She told me you were a great fuck by the way."

"Has she now?" I ask, trying to sound as if I'm shocked, "well I'm sure she told the truth, I definitely didn't hear no complains."

"Mind proving it to me handsome?" she teasingly asked, pressing our lips together briefly.

"Not at all honey," I said, returning a quick kiss. I quickly come closer to her and trap her between myself and the sink, making her gasp. I press us tightly together, the wonderful feeling of our cocks pressed together, a little higher her boobs press against my chest and at the top our lips are joined together. She pulls back, a lustful look in her eyes, "C'mon let's shower baby," she says. I quickly look around to see the shower and find it. I grab her hand and lead us to the shower. We get in and it's quite spacious for a shower, room enough for two. She starts the shower and we have a fun time washing, fondling and playing with each other. After a while we're pretty much clean and we just spend some time fondling and groping each other's body. Suddenly her finger traces around my ass making me jump a bit, "What's the matter John? Don't like it in the backdoor?"

I straighten up a bit, "No it's not that, just a bit surprised. Why do you ask? Interested in my backdoor?"