How I Met My Boyfriend

Story Info
FM- A wild night at the bar.
2k words
3.83
22.2k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How I Met my Boyfriend - FM A Wild Night at the Bar

I met my boyfriend at a bar, trashy I know, but hey, you can't ever choose how you meet someone...

I met my drunken friend Beth up at the bar wearing one of my skimpy sexy outfits with all of my "assets" in view (hey, I was at the bar) and I was nursing her and trying to take care of her when she introduced me to Derrick. At one point, she had run off and we were talking, drinking, flirting, and I went to get up to chase after my drunken friend and I politely excused myself away as I went to get up.

In a quick thrust, he gently grabbed my arm and said "No, wait... Don't go..." and I giggled like a little school girl and sat back down and kept talking.

I was so floaty, a little from the drinking, a little from the flirting, I just kept staring at his deep eyes and long, wavy, hair. Beth came bouncing back over and we all sat and socialized and we were all drinking and having a good time. Derrick went to go refill his drink and I dove at the opportunity to drill my friend on his story. She didn't say much, but she did say what a great guy he was and that he'd always been there to help her when he needed. As aroused as I was, as sexy as I looked and felt, that was all I pretty much needed.

He came back with a new long island and resumed the conversation. Beth was no help for trying to be coy, pushing the two of us together, and before I knew what happened, he reached his hand under the back of my hair and grabbed a solid fistful and pulled my hair as he leaned in and kissed me... It took my breath away. I probably would have fallen to the ground if it wasn't for him holding me up by my head. I sat down, still weak in the knees and he stood there, taking pride in his desired result.

Beth was sitting there trying not to laugh and nobody knew what to say. I figured it was my turn to go get a new drink... I could use one after that, LOL. I get a drink and make my way back, only to find that Beth had run off yet again, off with someone else. I see this as my opportunity to step up and decide to make my move, and I bite his neck in the most alluring way he's ever seen... I start by a soft nibble, a little flick of the tongue move just a little and kiss, suck just a little, never enough to leave a mark, and wait for him to get that same weak in the knees feeling. Happens every time. What can I say? I'm good at what I do. He asks me if I want to go out to the car to smoke a joint and I was reluctant to leave Beth, but he assured me that we'd be right back.

I jump at the chance, following him in the cold out the car in the middle of the parking lot. He opens the door for me, gets in, and starts the car to get a little heat. I recline the back of the seat, working with the limited space we had in his little Cavalier. He lights it up and we smoke, and talk, and the conversation turns a bit more to the adult side, and I was more than willing to let the conversation go in that direction. As we're smoking, I take his big hands and kiss and lick and suck and play with his fingers, pausing only to hit the joint and go back to his hand. He tells me he's bi, I tell him I'm bi and submissive. Enjoying what I'm doing playing with his hands, he takes his hit and kisses me, blowing his hit into my mouth and shotgunning me in the midst of another deep and passionate kiss.

It was only a matter of time, between the kissing, the pot, and the sexual conversation that one of us was going to get daring enough to make a move. I, stepping up to the plate, take his hand and place it on my breasts over the tight outfit. Instantly, his hands find it's way into the plunging exposed cleavage and works their way in, slithering each finger in until it can find the sweet spot of my nipples. He pinches, lightly at first, enough to send shock waves coursing through my body. Am I really going to actually have sex here, outside, in the cold, in this tiny car???? I start to think about how we might possibly be able to position this, trying to mentally maneuver around the clutch, not helping myself to control my arousal. He turns and kneels in his seat, leaning over, towering over me.

Instantly, I succumb. I succumb to his prowess. I succumb and become whatever his mind wants of me... He grips my breast, firmly, getting a tight hold, testing my resistance. I give him none. He leans in to kiss me. I am his, then forever more, I am his. I reach behind and play with his hair, pulling his face closer to mine. His hand finally moves away from one tender area to find another tender area. He reaches up my skirt, moving my pantyhose and underwear out of the way with one hand, never breaking his kiss. Gotta give him credit for the talent of it. Almost instantly his probing fingers enter my delicate hole. Before I even have a chance to moan, he pulls away ever so slightly, moaning at my moisture, my tightness, my readiness. He starts to thrust, I start to gyrate. I run my hands all over his body. I undo his belt, then proceed to run my nails all over his back, gently at first, testing the water.

I want to feel every inch of his body. I want him inside me. I struggle to draw him out, but I slowly, teasingly undo his pants, losing myself in the motion of his fingers. He lifts my skimpy shirt, wanting to taste my flesh in his mouth and I am more than willing to oblige and give him exactly what he wants. He puts my wanting breast into his eager mouth and sucks in his skillful way. I am completely lost in the moment. There could be 30 people outside the car watching and I wouldn't care. They could just enjoy the show. We were in a fenced in parking lot in the middle of the night anyhow. Only other people that would have seen would have been the other patrons and I really don't think they would have cared. But it's not like that thought was going to stop me at this point.

As his hand and his mouth were making quick work of me, pushing me closer and closer, never letting me get too close, I reach in and feel for his stiffened penis. It was only about 7 1/2", but oh so thick. I began to rub him off, exploring his body even more, fondling his balls, jerking him slowly, increasing speed, he begins to buck in his seat, towering over me. Hard to believe that Derrick and I had only met several hours ago, and I've never done anything like this before, but as good as he was working me, I might have to rethink that decision... I toy with him in my hand, building him up even more, but not letting him get too much. I need to feel him inside of me.

My arousal building to my own tension point, and then he inserts another finger, three in me and one out. I am now crazy with lust. I rip him off of my tit and shove him in my mouth, never letting go of his cock. I moan deep in his mouth, trying to contain myself and failing miserably. He takes his thumb and rubs my clit at the same time. I need him in me now... I start to jerk him off frantically. When he can't take any more, he stops thrusting his hand, keeping it firmly in place inside of me. He tells me to scoot up as high as I can, letting my head and my shoulders lean over the back of the seat, wiggling his fingers and thumb the entire time, making the task ahead of me that much more difficult. I take the high heels and stirrup my right leg on the dashboard holding me in place, keeping my left leg down to enter him access to my body. He reaches in the glove box and pulls out a condom and opens it up with his mouth.

I barely have the ability to muster out the words "Please... let me..." and he's more than happy to oblige as he gives me the condom and I jerking him just long enough to put the condom on him, slowly rolling it down, down, down, all the way to the shaft. He pulls down my pantyhose and underwear in one fail swoop, pulling my shoe off of my left leg to take them all the way off, letting them hang at my right ankle. He awkwardly climbs on top of me, placing himself directly in between my legs. He pulls down his pants and his boxers just enough, grabs his penis, works his shaft over my hole, all moist and ready for him, and then he enters me.

My body goes into overdrive, wanting him so bad. He starts slow, building up rhythm, building up tension, building towards an ultimate explosion. I am his. He kisses me, probing his tongue deep into my mouth. I struggle not to be heard by any on-comers, but my body is fighting for release. It's not long before I start to come, erupting and pulsing and oozing over his cock as it fills me.

I scream "Oh... Derrick... I'm cumming..." I continue to thrust, riding him for more, begging him not to stop. I grip his hair, writhing each other in a wild frantic craze. I cum again, orgasm after orgasm, the number climbing.

We continue like this in a haze, bodies pounding against each other in rhythmic tension. He stops, leans back and has me turn around and lean over the back of the seat on all fours. I do as I'm told, my pussy still pulsing and throbbing. I'm able to grip on to the back of the back seat for stability. Next thing I know, he's actually fucking me doggy style! I cum almost instantly, harder and faster, fucking him as he's fucking me. It's more than we can bear. Our bodies enmeshed, fumbling towards ecstasy. He reaches underneath me and rubs my clit at the same time. He's fucking me furiously. I'm coming so hard. I can't take no more. I'm shouting incoherent things that even I can't make out. The car is rocking ever so much. He groans, cumming in one final blow, still rubbing my clit, making me cum even more, cumming and pulsing on his dick as he shoots his load into the condom.

We lay there, trying to move, looking around to see if there's anyone around, thankfully no. We lay huddled in the passenger seat, smoking our cigarettes and trying to regain ourselves, enjoying the feeling of overwhelming bliss...

We finally get ourselves together and head up back to the bar, I go looking for Beth, he runs to the bathroom, and I just have to rush to tell her all the juicy and explosive details and apologize for being gone for so long.

I know it's not the way most couples meet, but you never can tell what is going to start a relationship. It's been a year now and we've been together ever since.

~ DJ Fetish