How I Met My Husband Ch. 03

Story Info
The next level in our relationship.
1.7k words
4.62
89.9k
31

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 07/06/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been on hormones for about 2 years now. I had gotten breast implants, which made me a 34 B. I wanted a size that would look a little more natural, something that complemented my 27 inch waist. Occasionally, I regretted not going bigger. But Tim was more than happy with my new breasts, which meant the world to me. I had hips now too, and since going vegetarian I had been able to keep off the weight gain usually associated with hormone therapy.

My sex drive, however, did diminish a bit. I didn't feel the need to touch myself in the morning that I used to have when I was a guy (though Tim was doing it for me now anyway, which still felt amazing). Besides being a little more emotional (I cried once when we were watching Finding Nemo on TV), I was still the same person. I still loved The Who, I still loved football, and I still loved quoting classic movies, which is what I wanted. I wanted my outside to match my inside, and my friendship with Tim, my relationship with him, followed suit. Sometimes he'd kid that I was a tomboy, and I took that as somewhat of an ironic compliment. It was one more thing that made me feel even more like a girl, a real girl.

And like a real girl, I was a bit nervous for our 2 year anniversary. I wanted to do something really special for him. I knew he had something big planned, something along the lines of a fancy dinner and maybe a nice present, but I kind of got the hint that the evening's "festivities" were up to me. I was pretty passable these days, and along with my vocal training (I sounded kind of like Shane from the L Word, as she's my idol), I could easily go to Victoria's Secret or Frederick's of Hollywood and pick out something pretty and lacy. Even though I was still hesitant to wear lingerie, I knew this was something I wanted... needed... to do not just for my boyfriend, but for myself. I needed to embrace and accept that part of my physical sexuality if I ever wanted to feel comfortable in my own skin.

That evening, Tim took me to this really fancy vegetarian restaurant (which was really sweet of him, because my babe was a typical boy/carnivore and I knew he'd leave hungry). Just before dessert, however, I noticed my usually gabby guy go quiet and antsy, which was terribly unusual of him.

"Jess," he said nervously. "There's something I need to ask you."

"I'm not pregnant," I said, pulling a "Tim." It only worked momentarily, as he smirked and started with the serious stuff again.

"Jessica," he said as he left his chair and knelt down beside me and he pulled out a small jewelry box from his pocket. And as he opened to reveal a beautiful diamond ring, I thought I was going to faint face first into my tiramisu.

"Will you make me the happiest man in the world? Will you marry me?"

"...Tim, I..."

This was big. Bigger than making love with him for the first time, bigger than moving in together, bigger than even our friendship. He wanted to make me his wife, he wanted us to take that next step in our relationship. I was scared, more so than the day he caught me dressed up. I couldn't even form a word. I was so overwhelmed with emotion. My throat felt like it was closing up. So I said the only reasonable, logical thing I could think of.

"Yes."

We kissed as he slid the ring onto my finger. Tears were running down my face. And people were watching and applauding, cheering us on. It was probably the most awkward yet romantic moment in my life. It's like I was living a dream. I remember telling Tim that my old life felt like it had never happened, like it was a dream. But this was real. Really real. And it was happening to me.

Once we got back to our apartment, I couldn't keep my hands off of him. As soon as we were through the door, I quickly undid his tie and unbuttoned his shirt. I started kissing his down his chest and passed his stomach. I was now on my knees in front of him, unbuckling his belt, pulling down his pants, and taking his hard cock in my mouth. I was just warming him up, though. I wanted him so badly somewhere deep inside me.

"Slow down baby," he whimpered. "I'm, ah, not gonna last very long if you keep doing that.."

"Wouldn't want that, would we?" I whispered seductively. I stood up and kissed Tim deeply.

"Be right back," I said as I went to the bedroom. I quickly changed out of my little black dress and into something less comfortable.

"Whoa," Tim said with his jaw on the floor. "Jess, this, this is something...I...wow."

"Do you like it?" I said coyly as I posed for him and nibbled on my finger. I was wearing a red and black lacy bustier with a matching thong and garters. It took some work to tuck myself just right, but the hormones really did help keep "things" from getting "out of hand" as it were.

I sat Tim down on the couch and straddled him, my cute nerdy boyfriend, my passionate lover, my fiance, and I began giving him a little lap dance. I teased him, brushing my breasts against his chest, running my hands through his hair, not letting him have me just yet. But I could tell he wanted me so badly. I could feel the wet tip of his cock against my inner thigh. Tim let out little gasps each time I rubbed myself against him. I made out with him, letting him taste my lips, before I undid my bustier and allowed him to take my pert nipples into his mouth. He began by kissing them gently, then lightly sucking on them.

"Bite it baby," I said. "Harder."

He did. I felt a wave of pain and pleasure pulse through my undulating body. My toes curled. I moaned loudly as I began to slip off my thong and undo my garters. My soft cock was twitching, like it was trying to cum. I let Tim rub it for me a little bit before I grabbed onto his and guided it inside me. I was so used to his size that by now it slipped in comfortably.

I started to ride him, nestling his head against my breasts. I was moaning louder now, and I could tell that my boy wasn't going to last much longer. Neither was I.

"Jess?"

"Yeah?"

"I love you."

"I love you too, Tim. God, I love you so much."

Just saying those words together sent me over the edge. I arched my back and bounced on top of him faster. I came hard for my Tim, more than I had ever cum before. But he was still hard. I looked deep into his eyes, and he looked like he wanted to say something else.

"Jess," he said, taking a momentary break from fucking my brains out. "I wanna...I wanna try that one thing we talked about a while back. We don't have to, if you don't want to. I know it's kinda weird."

"I want to," I said. "For you. I'd do anything for you."

I climbed off of him and let him slip out of me. I took his hand and led him to our bedroom. We both got on the bed.

"Wanna try these?" I said, holding a pair of red fuzzy handcuffs.

"Sure," he said as he laid down on his stomach and I handcuffed his wrists around the bars on the bedpost. Then I took out a bottle of warming lubrication and started teasing Tim's hole. I fingered him, getting him ready for what he had wanted to try a few weeks ago. He wanted me on top of him, inside of him. And I wanted to be inside him too.

I rubbed my own cock with my slick hand until I managed to get it hard. Then I guided myself to him, letting him get used to my tip.

"Ah," he said as I let myself in inch by inch. I wasn't very big, but I could tell that it was still a bit uncomfortable for Tim. I slowed down, eased myself in, until my thighs met his bottom.

"It's in baby," I said, trying to hold back some of the pleasure I was feeling. "Do you like it? Do you like having mine inside you?"

"Oh, yes. Yes Jessica. I do."

I started thrusting in and out of him, gently at first. I rubbed his cock in sync with each thrust. Then I quickened my pace. I tried to make love to him the way he did with me.

"Oh, god. Tim!"

"Jess!"

I felt his hole tighten against my cock each time he spasmed, again and again, as he came all over my hand and the bed sheets. My cum covered hand was still stroking him as my once again soft cock slipped out of him. We were both spent.

"Did you like it?" he asked cautiously.

"Yeah, it was good, actually," I said. "Too bad that in a few months it'll be gone."

"What?" he exclaimed as he sat up looking surprised. "Are you..."

"...going through with the surgery? Yes, Tim. I am. But we can still have a little fun until then."

"Wow. So you're gonna have a pussy?"

"That's sorta what us girls have, genius," I said as I kissed him.

"And it'll be all yours," I whispered in his ear. He put his arm around me and kissed the top of my head. And we both just laid there, lost in thought, lost in the beautiful haze of our "after sex" moment. Finally, after what felt like hours, I decided to break the silence.

"So when am I gonna meet your folks?" I asked playfully, but then Tim went noticeably quiet again.