How I Met my Master Ch. 02

Story Info
Our first anal.
1.1k words
3.68
15.1k
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/25/2022
Created 03/30/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our First Anal

Waking up beside my Master, I watched him still sleeping, knowing it was time to wake him up. Slowly I pulled the sheets off of us, exposing our naked bodies, as my Master insists on sleeping totally nude. Exploring and admiring my Master's body with my hungry eyes and hands, feeling my heart pound in love and submission.

Easing softly down to his groin I was struck by the sight of his beautiful cock, so soft and yet strong, the centre of my thoughts and dreams for so long now. As was accepted by my Master, I licked his rod softly, making me feel so lucky I have the privilege of doing that each morning. Master moved as I kissed him, but he was still fast asleep. Lapping at the tip tenderly with small licks of my tongue I bathed him in my saliva, kissing my lips alongside his shaft, not yet taking him in my mouth. As my Master moved again, I turned my attention again to the tip and made sure I made it very wet by circling it with my tongue again.

Not being able to resist any more, I took his cock slowly in me, sucking him tightly, the way my Master ordered me. He wanted to wake up every day with the show of his slave going down on him like this, sucking him. Suddenly I was aware he was awake, feeling his eyes on my face and mouth.

"Good morning slave."

Knowing my Master instructed me to never ever, under no circumstance, take him out of my mouth waking him up, I did not answer him. Pure bliss went through me hearing him greet me: now his slave was to spoil her Master as is her sole purpose.

Enjoying sucking and licking his hard penis, I felt him taking hold off my long auburn hair, leading me and pulling me down on him. Deep in my mouth, filling me, hitting my throat and keeping it there until I almost gagged. Almost, but I managed to keep the reflex down and comply with my Master's wishes

"Very good slave. I see you take this special day very serious and are preparing your Master blissfully."

He pushed me off and forced me roughly beside him.

"Now that you made me so horny slave, it is high time we take you to the next step."

Today will be an important day: my anal defloration. Under his constant control and leading my Master has trained me for two weeks, using a butt-plug and a dildo. Stretching my virginal ass so it can accommodate my Master's lovely thick rod.

"Finger yourself bitch, I need you all wet and horny.", he hissed as he slapped my ass stingingly.

Moving my middle finger over my clit, I shuddered and felt the juices already flowing out of my steaming pussy. So excited about what was to come, I pushed it between my labia and into my cunt. Followed by a second and a third; God I was so wide open, knowing my Master was looking at me while laying on his side.

"Stop! Take your fingers out and lick them slave, clean them."

I stopped as told and licked my sweet juices, which I like so much to do.

"Open your legs NOW!"

Obliging my Master I spread my legs wide and felt his finger pushed hard in my wet cunt. I gasped as he inserted 2 more fingers and was fucked hard and rough by him. Oh yes, do it Master, you know I need it hard and deep.

"You are very wet, open and prepared now horny slave. On your knees, NOW!"

Doing as being ordered, I positioned on the bed on my hands and knees. My head was pushed down to the high end of the bed, while my ass was being pushed up by my Master.

"Spread your ass-cheeks little slave.". Again he hit my bottom so strong, yet tenderly.

Nervously I spread them; this is it, now it will happen, my Master is going to take my virgin ass. Nothing happened yet and I realized he was checking me out, claiming me first with his eyes and shear power. Suddenly my cunt was invaded by his fingers as he pumped them in and out me hard and fast. Oh yes, yes I sighed, take me Master. I am yours.

From experience he knew how to take me to the brink of an orgasm, he knows exactly when I am about to come. Suddenly he stopped and yanked his fingers out of me. Before I could complain, he wetted my little hole with my cunt juices, dipping back in my cunt to catch more and returning to my ass to make it ready for his hard prick .

As his finger penetrated my rosebud, I jolted for just a second. I adjusted to the feeling, when he suddenly retreated his finger and pushed his mushroom against my anus. As my Master pushed in further I felt uncomfortable, then a short pang of pain that shot through all of my body and I screamed.

"Ease down slave, you are going to enjoy this if you just relax."

Doing what I was told, I relaxed and he shoved his prick slowly further up my ass, stopping at intervals to let me get used to the feeling. When he was all the way up in me he started to thrust, slowly first and then picking up pace, ravishing my virgin hole and making me feel so good.

"Finger your cunt slave."

Obeying my Master, I felt him pushing so far up in my bowels as his balls slapped against my pussy. Frantic I started pushing back at him, ploughing my fingers in me as he slammed my rear-end. He panted with me as I felt my orgasm rising from deep within. Oh god, fucking damn this felt so good.

"Can you feel my cock in you slave? Do you feel that big fat cock in your ass? Feel it?"

"Yes Master. Fuck me Master, please! Fuck your slave!"

"You are mine. Hear me? You are my property." "Who is your Master!"

"You are Sir, I belong to you. Exclusively yours Master!"

Panting, horny as hell, I accepted every bit of fucking my Master gave to me as I fingered my pussy. Then he took my hips in his hands and pushed wild and deeply in me. He let it stay there as I felt him swell up in me, releasing spurt after spurt, sending me to my own wild orgasm. O yes, I am not an anal virgin any more. We fell on the bed entangled and with him still inside me, feeling his sperm leaking out, he said :

"Very good slave. Rest now, for I will take you again.. and again.."

Belle