How I Met Your Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I continued to suck her tit as I slowly began stroking for her. My cock was limp but engorged. Slowly it came back to life.

She pushed me away from her breast and ordered, "Stand up!"

"Why?" I wondered.

"So I can see you better." She stated matter-of-factly. "I want to watch how you jack-off."

I stood and faced her. Unable and maybe unwilling to deny her. I wanted to jack-off for her. I liked being under her spell. She had given me the best orgasm of my young life and I wanted to please her. She put her feet between my legs and instructed me to "spread-em."

I opened my legs and gave her the best view I could. Squeeze..., pull..., release.... Over and over, pointing my cock at her face I masturbated for an audience of one. Squeeze.., pull.., release... My free hand rubbed its way to my chest and pinched a nipple. Squeeze., pull., release.. My pace steadily quickened as I stroked my cock for her. She leaned forward and began massaging my nuts. "Should I suck you dry again?"

"Oh...yeah..., p l e a s e..." I groaned.

"I will, if you'll snowball with me." She bargained.

"What?" I wondered.

"I want to suck you dry and then kiss you with my mouth full of your cum. We'll trade it back and forth until it disappears."

"I don't think so." I objected, but I was already jacking off just inches from her face.

"Please, I know you'll like it." She teased as she squeezed and pulled on my balls. I continued to stroke for her, my legs forced wide.

My legs began to shake and my ass tightened. I closed my eyes and sucked in my gut as my pace quickened. My free hand mashing my own tit. She continued to squeeze and pull as I began to pant. When she sensed I was close she stopped pulling and gently mashed my nuts into my groin. Her hands pushed mine away and guided my aching cock into her cum hungry mouth. She sucked once and my balls released their prize to her waiting lips and tongue. I throbbed again and she sucked harder. It hurt so good I lost my balance and collapsed beside her.

She never lost control as she followed me, her lips seemingly glued to me.

My cock wilted for the second time and she swirled my cum around it as it slowly deflated. When she was satisfied that there was nothing left for her to suck out of me she let my cock slip from her lips and moved over my face. She hovered there looking into my eyes, waiting. Her lips puckered, almost imperceptively, There was the hint of a smile on her lips.

I gazed into her eyes and realized what she was waiting for. She wanted me to take my load of cum from her lips. She wanted me to draw her close and kiss her cum filled mouth willingly. She waited patiently, the smile growing as she watched my brain coming to grips with my conundrum; kiss her cum filled mouth or risk loosing her by failing to fulfill my part of our unspoken bargain. She reached between my legs and stroked my cock.

Her smile broadened as I reached for her head and drew her lips gently to my own. She stared intently into my eyes as she painted my lips with my own cum, Her tongue slipped between them and coated my teeth. I opened wider and she placed a dollop on my tongue, "Taste yourself, see what I like about your love juice."

My revulsion was erased as our tongues traded my cum. She coated my teeth again and I sucked it from her tongue. Slowly I swallowed more and more and as the taste faded I craved more.

"And that my dears is how your mother captured my heart and made me her adoring husband!"

12