How I Paid The Rent Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JRob
JRob
1,639 Followers

Jerking his dick off I looked up at him and again called him a bad boy. Watching as his eyes closed and he enjoyed the sensations of my hand on his cock, I knew I had him right where I wanted him. I'd become pretty good at jerking guys off over the last several months, learning what they liked and what turned them on the most.

But I knew what he really wanted, so bending my head over I gave him a prize, my lips licking the tip of his cock. That brought out some groans, made stronger when I tightened my lips and slipped them down his cock.

"Oh Kimberly, that's awesome, go suck it, yes, that's it, do it," said the guy.

Those words sent my head bobbing quickly rather than on the slow sucking I had started with. My head flew mercilessly back and forth on his dick, not with a lot of friction but with a lot of action and saliva. I sucked him off bouncing my head quickly and down without a great deal of friction but a whole lot of enthusiasm.

My hair was flailing around, and I knew that had to get to Mr. Orvis because he just kept mumbling about how good he felt, how hot I was and how I made his dick jump.

Still, after a couple minutes I was spent. That head bouncing was hard work! Slowing the action, I took hold of his cock and began stroking it. With my free hand I reached back and attempted to remove by top. Sensing my futility, Mr. Orvis pulled it over my head and then thankfully unclasp my frilly black bra. Soon that was off as well, and my bare tits were on display which had the man staring!

"Do you like what you see?" was my simple question, and Mr. Orvis answered affirmatively.

"Want to cum on them?"

Assuming the grunt was a yes I stroked his dick and scooted closer to my boss. Looking up, our eyes caught but soon his were focused on my tits. He reached around and held each as I stroked his cock. The sucking, jerking and visual show got to him as he announced he was going to cum. Moving closer, I aimed his dick and soon it was firing shot after shot of sticky man sauce all over my mounds.

I couldn't help thinking at that time of how hot it was to jerk him off and have him cum all over my breasts. On one hand, it was so wanton of me to do it, all of this from my knees, but on the other I could feel how hot the older man was and how much he was enjoying the action.

"Oh Kimberly, you are simply amazing, that was awesome," said the man as he was coming down from his erotic high. "I've never felt that way with anyone, you made me cum like never before."

I think my job was secure.

JRob
JRob
1,639 Followers
12