How I Quit Smoking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Linda Jean
Linda Jean
2,352 Followers

“Yes now I crave sex, not cigarettes two to three times an hour.”

“That is right Linda, now when ever you think that you desire to smoke, now you will crave sexual satisfaction any way that you can get it. Do you understand under stand Linda”?

“Yes, now I crave sex and not cigarettes, whenever I think I may want to smoke, I will want to have sex instead any way that I can”.

“That is right Linda, and because you are such a whore and a nasty ass cock hungry slut, when you want sex, you will always find some way to have it won’t you dear? Even if you have to use something to fuck that hungry little pussy of yours, you will have the sex that you crave and desperately need won’t you my dear?”

“Yes I will always find away to have sex, even if I have to have sex by myself.”

“Linda have you ever had sex with another girl or woman?”

“No”

“In the past did you ever want to have sex with another girl or woman Linda?’

“No”

Linda, now you want sex with another woman, you want to eat another woman’s cunt and her asshole, you crave sex with women almost as much as you crave sex with men. Sex with women is more loving sex than sex with a man, you love women to eat you and use their fingers and things to fuck you with. Tell me Linda how much you love sex with women.”

“I love having sex with women, I love it as much as sex with men, with women sex is more loving and I want a woman to eat me and tongue me and my ass, I want to eat a woman and tongue her ass, I want to finger fuck a woman and have her finger fuck me.”

“Wonderful Linda, now tell me when you began to masturbate?”

“When I was younger.”

“Did you play with your self often Linda?”

“Yes very often I love touching myself and making myself cum.”

“How often Linda, how many times a week would you play with yourself honey?”

“Every day the first two or three years, then two maybe three times a day.”

“Did you ever finger fuck yourself after came home from a date Linda?”

“Yes, almost every night after a date, later to help me with my desires, I would do it in bed when I woke up or the shower during my morning shower. Sometimes I would finger myself at Collage in the bathroom, and almost always every night before I went to sleep.”

“My, my Linda it looks as though you have a very healthy sexual appetite. I can see that you love to climax don’t you dear, now I understand how you remained a virgin until you got married, you did everything else but make love. Now tell me Linda did you use anything to fuck yourself with when you masturbated?’

“Not at first, not until after I broke my hymen, then I used different things.”

“Oh really, what did you use to fuck your cock hungry pussy with Linda?”

“I used my bed candle, my hair brush handle, hot dogs, banana, the toilet paper holder in the bathroom, I used a screwdriver handle, and small hammer handle.”

“When was the last three times that you last use something to fuck yourself with Linda?’

“Last Saturday night after Richard and I made love. Sunday night before I fell asleep while Richard was at work and last night before I went to sleep”

“What did you use and did you fuck your self in front of Richard Saturday?

“I used my shampoo bottle in the bathroom after Richard went to sleep, I only use my shampoo bottle I can’t find anything else that is handy and that Richard won’t suspect that do it.”

“So you don’t want your husband to know that you like to masturbate and climax Linda?”

“No I am ashamed that I use it for my sexual satisfaction and pleasure even after Richard fucks me and I climax with him, I am ashamed that I need more and that I love fucking myself like that, I have always loved to get off with my fingers and hand and almost always love using something before I can go to sleep at night.”

“Now listen closely to me Linda, you love to masturbate, you love fucking yourself, from this day on you don’t care if your husband knows about it or not. If he ever finds out, so what, in fact Linda, it is more exciting for you to fuck yourself with out his, knowledge because it is a deep secret that you love it so much. In fact Linda you get more excitement when you fuck your self while your husband is sleeping next to you. It is a turn on to lay next to him finger fucking your nasty cock hungry cunt and that you climax harder than when he fucks you. You also love to use things to fuck yourself with laying next to him, things that are larger than his cock, things like your shampoo billet, things like you use to use when you were younger and need to get off. You will keep things in your nightstand that look innocent enough, but they are the things you use when you lay next to him sleeping and you crave a good hard climax before you can fall asleep. You get a stronger feeling knowing that he can wake up and catch you. You get a deep thrill out of trying to keep quite while he sleeps next to you, the problem is Linda, you love fucking your self so much that it is vary hard for you to be quit and not make any noise when you are fucking yourself. You want to scream out your climax when you cum. It makes your blood boil with excitement when you climax and hold back your screams of ecstasy. Now you tell me Linda just how much you like to masturbate and use things to fuck your cock hungry pussy with.”

“I get so horny after Richard fucks me and we cum, I have to masturbate and cum again two or three more times in order to get to sleep, I have to fuck myself, or I’ll go crazy. It is so exciting to have this kind of secret from Richard, he must never know that I need more sex than he can give me when he is finished. But if he ever catches me I’ll not worry, I’ll just tell him he isn’t enough and that I love to make myself come with my fingers, hands and shampoo bottle. I love to lay next to him at night and masturbate like crazy while he is snoring. It excites me it drives me crazy with pleasure.”

“That’s right Linda, you love it, you can never get enough pleasure from your nasty cock hungry cunt, just like you could never get enough cigarettes to smoke. Now tell me Linda, what kind of woman are you, exactly? What kind of woman craves sex the way you do Linda?”

“I am a cock crazy, cock hungry whore, I am easy for any man to fuck me, I am easy for any man that wants is cock sucked dry. Since only a slut like me fucks men the way that I do, and since only a nasty ass cock hungry cunt like me lives to get fucked it makes me an easy to fucking whore. I am a whore, I’m a slut that wants to be fucked all the time, I’m a slut that can’t get enough sex so I finger fuck my pussy while my husband sleeps next to me, I am a whore, I am a cock hungry whore, I love being a whore.”

“It doesn’t matter where you are at does it Linda, when you want sex you will have it, and since you love to suck any man’s cock, if you get the chance you will do that won’t you dear?”

“Yes, I am cock hungry slut I will have sex with any man from now on, no matter where I am at.”

“It is a huge turn on for you to have sex in a public place, you will find ways to have sex in places you can get caught in. If you do get caught and someone sees you, it will excite and thrill you even more, and your climax will even be stronger because you are being watched. Now tell me how you feel about having sex in public places.”

“I love having sex in places that I can get caught in, sex in a public places drives me crazy, and if I get caught or seen by someone I will love it more and have one of my strongest climax’s, I love to be watched.”

“That is right Linda, from this moment on your nasty cunt always wants to fuck men, you love fucking different men anyplace you can, people are going to know just how easy you are to fuck at work. The men and woman will talk about you, they will call you names, when you hear them, you will not feel ashamed or hurt, about it. You will feel very proud that you are a whore for anyone to use for their sexual pleasure, because that is why God put you on this earth, you were put her for everyone to have sex with, including women that want you to have sex with you. Now Linda tell me how you feel about your co-workers at work knowing that you are an easy lay”

Linda Jean
Linda Jean
2,352 Followers
12