How I Spent My Summer Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
epiphany65
epiphany65
3,785 Followers

"Geezus, Michael... you're driving me crazy...! Lick my pussy... please... harder." she cried out as her brother pushed his tongue in her deep.

"Think you can handle a whole summer of us doing this?" he said as he looked up at her and smiled.

"Let's find out." she said as she grasped his head and pushed him back down to her dripping pussy.

As Lori felt an orgasm building she smiled at the thought of what lay in store for her and her brother over the coming months. She knew whatever it was she was more than ready to welcome it if the past twety-four hours were any indication of how things would go. She spread her legs wider and lifted off the bed then cried out as the first of many moments of intense pleasure her brother was to give her hit her.

epiphany65
epiphany65
3,785 Followers
12