How I Train My Bitch-Boys

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bjmichaels
bjmichaels
1,251 Followers

Peter had me do a set of fifty sit-ups after he showed me a magazine with pictures of real men and their big cocks. I got a hard-on when I looked at those men—that was undeniable. He pointed out to me that maybe my lack of success with women wasn’t from my technique, but rather my lack of interest. Perhaps I have always been attracted to men, but never came face-to-face with that reality.

Peter was teaching me many new things and I loved him for it. It wasn’t too late, he said, to correct my thinking so I could live a more happy and contented life.

He was right, I thought. My attraction to women had been a sham my whole life. If I wanted to live a satisfying life I needed to embrace and understand my love for real men.

We spent much of the day on his couch kissing and caressing one another. He showed me how he liked to be touched. I eagerly obeyed his instructions. He was right: our closeness and intimacy excited me; my raging hard-on would not diminish at all.

My arousal only grew stronger and I began to accept the fact that I was queer, and instead of being ashamed of it—I welcomed it—I loved kissing him—I loved caressing his body—and I absolutely loved the feel of his cock in my hands and mouth.

Peter was right: I was born to satisfy a real man’s desires.

I looked at the clock and decided to put my plan into action. Timing was critical—one mistake now could jeopardize my hard work.

I hadn’t allowed Johnny to orgasm since that morning. To say he was ready now would be an understatement. I myself was still recovering from a blow-job he had pleaded with me to allow him to give me. I stood near the bench and spread my legs. I had Johnny kneel directly between my legs. It was time to teach him the fine art of analingous.

First I had him kiss and lick my balls. Then told him to take my ball sac into his mouth—it barely fit. I told him to keep his tongue moving on my balls. He was an excellent student.

Then I had him lick me between my anus and perineum. His tongue, like his cock, was rather small so he had to literally press his nose and mouth against my asshole for maximum effect.

When I told him to curl his tongue and push it inside my asshole he did not hesitate. This boy was golden, I thought. I had him tongue-fuck my asshole while he caressed my penis and balls. My prick became stiff. As much as I loved the feel of his tongue in my asshole (there would be plenty of opportunities for that later), it was time to move on. I could see him visibly shaking and trembling with built-up lust and passion.

“Sweetie,” I said, “are you ready to cum? Do you want to bend over for me? Do you want to feel my cock inside you?”

“OH GOD YES PETER—PLEASE FUCK ME PETER—PLEASE STICK IT INSIDE ME AND MAKE ME CUM PETER!!”

Peter had me stand then place my hands on the weight-bench. I was bending over for him—I presented my bottom to him. He told me to open my cheeks for him and I immediately pulled them apart for him. I felt the oil on his finger as he pushed it inside me. My body jerked with excitement.

“Take hold of my cock and put it inside you!” he ordered.

His words thrilled me. I grasped his cock and aimed it at my hole. When his cockhead was pressing against my anus my natural instinct was to push back on it—to get it inside me—I wanted to be impaled on his magnificent cock.

His thrust took my breath away. His cock was all the way inside me—I felt his pubic hairs on my cheeks. I relaxed my sphincter and held onto the bench. He pumped his cock in-and-out of me.

The pressure in my balls was excruciatingly delicious. I knew this was going to be another fantastic orgasm. When his cockhead began bumping against my prostate I would have exploded if the strap hadn’t been firmly tied around my nut-sack.

“Do you want to cum, baby? Do you love me, sweetie?” he asked.

Suddenly I felt him unfasten the strap—he began stroking my cock.

“PLEASE MAKE ME CUM PETER—PLEASE MAKE ME CUM!!”

The feeling started deep in my balls. My body shook as his cock rammed into my ass. I violently pushed back to meet his every stroke. My mind was gone—nothing mattered but the cock in my ass.

“OH-GOD-OH-GOD—OOOHHHHHHHHH—I LOVE YOU PETER—I LOVE YOU PETER—I LOVE YOU PETER!!”

My cum exploded from my balls and shot wads of semen on the bench and floor. Peter cried out and filled my rectum with load-after-load of hot cum. Him cumming in my ass prolonged my orgasm. A primal scream bellowed from my throat—this was the best orgasm yet. This was the promise of my future. Every orgasm better than the last….

I don’t know how long they had been standing in the open doorway watching us. All I knew for sure was that my old life was over—good riddance—and a completely new and wonderful life was beginning.

Greg and Amy opened the door and yelled “Surprise”—I still laugh at that. I’d told them to arrive at exactly seven—open the door and yell. I don’t think Johnny even heard them. The timing was perfect: Johnny was spewing cum everywhere screaming how much he loved me. They witnessed me stiffen then shoot my cum into his ass. It was perfect!

Greg lost his cool and shouted obscenities at us. He demanded Johnny move out of his apartment immediately. He told Johnny he didn’t have a job anymore, and don’t ever use his old job or the people he knew as references. There would be no need for that anyway.

Johnny was my bitch-boy now. The following day we moved his things into my place. He belongs to me 24-hours-a-day, 7-days-a-week. He would never work again.

EPILOGUE:

Johnny has been my bitch-boy over a year now. His ‘education’ continues—training a bitch-boy is an on-going process. I was successful, as usual, in erasing his ego, pride and identity. He is totally dependent on me for every little thing in his life. He’s an excellent bitch-boy, maybe the best I’ve ever trained. His only interest is in obeying and pleasing me so I will allow him to orgasm.

Six months ago I decided to make him my sissy-boy. He’s so pretty in his panties and lingerie the intensity of my orgasms actually increased.

Amy moved in with Greg and they are frequent visitors. Amy loves to ridicule Johnny in his panties while he sucks Greg’s cock. I then have Johnny eat Amy’s asshole while Greg fucks her. They love it when I deny Johnny’s orgasm and he begs and pleads like the sissy that he is.

A pretty boy just moved in next door to us. I have befriended him. He’s alone in the city and I think I should offer him my guidance—besides, I get an erection whenever I‘m near him.

There is a fairly large community of men like me in the city we live. I have been offered money for Johnny. Everyone is impressed with the way I trained him.

There is a close-knit community of Arab men, as well. One of them offered me a huge sum of money for Johnny. If things work out the way I want with the neighbor boy, I will sell Johnny to the Arab. I know for a fact the Arab’s training methods are much harsher than mine, but why should that concern me?

bjmichaels
bjmichaels
1,251 Followers