How It All Really Happened

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ARGEE
ARGEE
1,448 Followers

When we were safely in our car and travelling towards home I asked my wife how she felt about what had happened to her. She was almost too tired to answer but she did say she thought it was a wonderful experience and although she had enjoyed it she wasn’t sure she would want to do that again too soon! I didn’t like the ‘again too soon’ part of the sentence but let it slip for the moment.

As we were pulling into our driveway I could see Sophie was sound asleep and wasn’t likely to walk into our home. Fortunately we have electric doors on our garage and so I was able to open the door, drive inside, and close the door after us. Once the car was parked I walked around to Sophie’s side of the car and gently lifted her out. Cradling her in my arms I walked into the house and carried her up to our bed. I removed her dirty blouse, her only article of clothing, and rolled her into bed. I really wanted to fuck her myself now but could see this wasn’t a good idea as she was soundly asleep. I undressed myself and crawled into bed beside her and, holding her tired body to me and was soon asleep myself.

First thing next morning when I awoke I could see Sophie was still asleep. She had rolled around during the night and had no sheet over her. She was lying on the bed on her back with her legs spread widely apart. I could see, when I looked closely at her cunt, that it was quite red and sore looking and I expected her to be sore for a while. I could also see there was still traces of cum which had run down through her cheeks onto the bed. She must have had a lot of cum in her during the night. . I let her sleep in for a couple of hours.

I had my breakfast although to tell the truth I didn’t feel very much like eating! The thoughts of the previous evening were still going through my mind. When at last she woke up I took her a cup of coffee and some headache tablets. She didn’t want any breakfast and just wanted to use the toilet before she had her coffee. When she was settled back in the bed and was drinking her coffee I asked her what she thought about the last evening.

He response which she gave after considering the question for several minutes made me rather happy at last. She said, “Darling, you would have no idea how much I wanted to be fucked last night! The thought of fucking another man while you watched was the ultimate turnon! However once I had fucked Frank and it was finished there was no way I wanted to fuck anyone else, except you of course! When the other men fucked me I have to admit I wanted them to do it and I thoroughly enjoyed it all but that wasn’t what I wanted and it made me so sad watching you standing there watching me getting fucked! I never want to be fucked by any other man ever! I want you to send our resignation notice to the swingers club and we will never go there again. I only want you and I will only have you! Please fuck me now Darling!” I knew she would be very sore but decided it would be part of her therapy for me to fuck her now. I had only a dressing gown on and quickly shed that. I was hard all the time Sophie was talking to me and now I just wanted to fuck her.

We had the tenderest fuck of all time! Sophie was so sore she could hardly bear having my cock in her cunt but she persisted and kept urging me on to cum as soon as possible. It didn’t take me very long before I came in her but had to hold back for fear of hurting her too much. She thanked me for being so gentle with her and we held one another before drifting off to contented sleep.

The same day I wrote out our resignations to the club and sent them straight off. We were later contacted by the club secretary who wanted to know why we had resigned after just one visit to the club but I simply told her we had changed our minds and that was that.

Now, 5 years later, Sophie has never talked about wanting to be fucked by anyone else but me. We do, however, talk about the night at the swingers club. Neither of us have any regrets because we came through unscathed but there could have been much worse results if we had continued to attend. I am sure Sophie might have begun to like being fucked by different men and the outcome may have been vastly different. We now have 2 children. We waited for a full year before attempting to make Sophie pregnant. We didn’t want anything which might have happened through the swingers club having any effect on our child. Happily our two children are enjoying a very happy home made all the more precious by their two loving parents who are still very much in love!

ARGEE
ARGEE
1,448 Followers