How It All Started

Story Info
How she discovered she loves to please her partner.
6.4k words
4.31
50.9k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Beccie
Beccie
7 Followers

Hi, I am Beccie, 29 and from the UK. I hope you like the first instalment of my sexual history, if you do please vote kindly and feel free to drop me a line. If it appears that you like it, I will write the next chapter. If anyone wants to chat then I am a regular on this sites chat room so drop in and say hello, my nic is Beccie-29, very original!

I suppose I should give a brief explanation as to why I am what I am. I am from a large family, 5 siblings, I had a great childhood but as anyone who has a lot of brothers and sisters will tell you, you can never get enough attention.

At an early age I learned how to become the centre of attention, shout louder, act silly and be cute! Although my need is not as strong now that I am an adult, it is still there and even more so when I have a few drinks inside me.

In my late teens my need for attention switched from family and friends to boys and I learnt very quickly what they wanted. Although I am quite pretty I am certainly no beauty queen but short of surgery there is little I can do about that but I could change my body so I have exercised rigorously since an early age, swimming, gym and badminton, and I must admit that I do have a good body.

Around the age of 17 I discovered that sex gets attention and I also found that I liked it, very much, although I always found I was never totally satisfied. I quickly discovered that I enjoyed pleasing my partner and this attitude certainly got me plenty boyfriends.

I suppose I was a slut, but I only ever slept with guys who I really liked and respected me. I had more than my fair share of one night stands but I am not ashamed, I never promised or expected anything else out of these nights of passion. Over the next couple of years I was pretty wild, trying lots of new and sometimes crazy things such as outdoor sex, toys, dressing up and a little light bondage.

However my attitude did have its downside, I found it very hard to keep a guy in a relationship. They all loved my flirtatious, tactile personality when we first met but once we were a couple they expected me to behave very differently. I must say now that I have never cheated on a boyfriend, if I am in a relationship then I am, and I expect my partner, to be, loyal. I am however a terrible flirt, this goes back to my need for attention, and if I am in a club or pub then I will chat with anyone I find interesting.

All the guys I dated could not handle this and I tried to stop it but it made me feel miserable and took away my personality so whenever I had a drink or two and my willpower diminished my old habits surfaced again, why are men so insecure?

Anyway about 6 years ago, when I was 23, I met Tom. He was 6 years older than me and we met at a party. If I am honest then he is not an incredibly handsome guy but he has a lot of character in his face and he has amazing blue eyes. I was interested immediately and we spent all evening chatting and laughing. He is the sort of person who doesn't say something just for the sake of it but we never stopped chatting and the party ended way to soon. We didn't kiss but he did ask for my number and I was delighted to get a call from him a few days later. We went for a meal and a few drinks and I have to say that by the end of the night I was smitten. He was very funny, charming and was every bit a gentleman, which is something I have always found attractive. As the night drew to a close he put me into a taxi after promising to ring me soon, and we had our first kiss. It was incredible, it sounds silly but my tummy really did do summersaults. I was stunned and as soon as I got home I locked my bedroom door and masturbated furiously as I thought of Tom.

I couldn't wait to see him and that weekend he invited me round to his house, we ate, drank, laughed and eventually made love. It was incredible, better than I had ever experienced. Tom didn't have the biggest cock I had ever experienced but it was a good size and it was incredibly hard, as if he had an iron bar in it. We fucked all over his house that evening and I was in a constant state of arousal. We didn't anything particularly kinky but it was very passionate and very sexy. I stayed the night and went to work the following day with a big smile on my face.

We saw each other a lot over the next few months and I had never been happier. We were in love and I had made a decision not to get up to my old tricks so my flirting stopped totally. I found it easy as first but after 3 months I realised that I was not being myself, I still loved Tom but I missed the attention I received from guys when I was clubbing. One night a few of us went out for a drink or two and ended up in a club. I was dancing all night and needed a rest. Tom was dancing, badly, with my best friend and I was sat at the bar just chilling.

Before I knew it I was being chatted up by a guy who was waiting for a drink. He was quite nice, amusing and before I realised it I was flirting outrageously with him. I let him buy me a drink and as he leant into me to say something I put my hand on his thigh as he looked down my top. About 15 minutes later I made my excuses and went to find Tom. He was sitting with our friends with a big smile on his face. We left about 1am and as soon as we got back to my house we frantically ripped the clothes off each other and fucked furiously on the sofa. He seemed harder than ever and was certainly more demanding of me which really turned me on. He told me to suck his cock and held my head as he came in my mouth. I was so horny I would have done anything for him that night and we eventually fell asleep in the early hours.

The next morning Tom asked if I had enjoyed chatting to the guy at the bar. My heart sank and I waited for Tom to blow his top and tell me I musn't behave like that. I denied any knowledge of speaking to the guy but Tom laughed and told me he didn't mind at all. I was shocked at his words and he went on to tell me that he loved me and trusted me 100% and if I enjoyed flirting then he was happy for me to do so. He even admitted that it turned him on watching me laugh and flirt with the guy when he knew it was him I was going to fuck that night.

He went on to say that it gave him a huge buzz knowing that other guys found me attractive and he enjoyed "showing" me off when we went out together. I could not believe what he was saying, it seemed ridiculous and I laughed off his comments.

Over the next few weeks out lovemaking became better and better. He bought me a lot of very sexy, and slutty, underwear and told me when to wear it, which I really enjoyed. He bought a couple of vibrators and loved watching me pleasure myself in front of him and I was happy to do it. I loved the effect I was having on him and couldn't take my eyes off his cock as he masturbated in front of me as I fucked myself with my big dildo!

We went away to York for the weekend a week or two later, stayed in a lovely pub in the centre and spent the first afternoon doing a bit of sight seeing and having a few drinks. We got back to the pub, had a bite to eat and went to our room in order to get ready for out night out.

I was a little tipsy and Tom told me he would love it if I dressed sexily for him that night. I really wanted to please him so I wore a dress that showed quite a lot of cleavage, it finished a few inches above my knees. With it I wore 4" black stiletto's and black stockings. I felt really sexy and I knew that Tom approved by the looks he was giving me.

I had worn revealing clothes like this quite a lot in my single days so didn't feel at all uncomfortable as we hit the pubs. I was loving being eyed up by lots of guys and I really hoped that Tom was ok with it as I was getting quite a lot of attention.

We finally hit a small club and danced for a while before we found a table and got a drink. Tom went to the loo and the minute he was gone a guy took his seat and started chatting to me. He was about Tom's age and was really funny as he told me a bit about himself. We were soon chatting away like friends and flirting quite a bit.

After about 5 minutes I saw Tom at the bar, he looked at me and smiled so I knew he was okay with it and I saw no harm in it so I carried on. The guy came to sit next to me and we sat for a few minutes with our bodies touching. He kept looking at my legs and after a few minutes I realised that my stocking tops were on show so I discretely covered them. I made my excuses and joined Tom at the bar.

He kissed me deeply as he told me he loved me and that he wanted to take me home and fuck me so hard so we quickly finished our drinks and jumped into a taxi. On the way home his hands were all over me and I am sure the taxi driver saw a lot more than he should have but I didn't care. Tom was feeling my thighs and had pulled my dress up over my stocking tops, knowing the driver could see was really turning me on and as soon as we got back to the pub we dived into bed and he fucked me furiously until he came all over my arse.

We decided that we should live together so I moved into his house, our lovemaking got better and better as I realised how much I enjoyed him taking control whenever we had sex. I quickly came to the conclusion that I was sexually submissive to him and we discussed this one evening, Tom agreed and promised me that he would never ask me to do anything that he thought I was not 100% comfortable with and that I must always say no if he pushed me to far.

I told him that that I trusted him with my life and apart from things that he already knew I disliked, such as anal and pain, I would do anything for him. Over the next few months my life changed dramatically, Tom had me dressing more and more sexily, both inside and outside the house. He loved to dress me in revealing outfits and walk behind me as he watched guys check me out in bars or even in shopping centres. He loved it when I flirted with guys and our fucking was always more intense after these adventures.

He started to take photos of me in various stages of undress and then moved on to photos of me with my sex toys and I loved it. On nights out he would instruct me to take my thong off during the evening and my pussy would be incredibly wet as I handed them over to him knowing that someone might see me if I wasn't careful.

One evening we were sat in a bar in Manchester, the bar was up a set of stairs and we sat in the window which was about 6 feet above pavement level. I was wearing a pair of black leather boots, stockings and a long skirt with a long split up one side. As we talked I didn't notice that the split had opened to expose the top of my stockings until Tom pointed it out. I went to correct it but Tom stopped me and told me to pull it up a little so that a little bit of skin was on view. I asked why, as were we were sat meant that no one in the bar could see but he told me that anyone looking in from outside would have a great view. I was really excited as I sat in the window exposing myself. A few guys walked past but failed to notice until 2 middle aged guys strolled past. They obviously noticed but I kept my nerve and pretended that I was not aware of what was happening. Tom told me that they had slowed right down and were pretending to have a conversation whilst discretely looking at my legs.

I could feel the juices running out of my pussy as these two guys stood just a few yards away from me looking at me with lust. Tom told me that I was amazing and told me to adjust my position so they could see my knickers. I was mortified but I felt an amazing rush just thinking about it and as Tom looked me in the eye I discretely repositioned myself so that my body was facing the window but my head was looking at Tom. My thighs were not showing now but after a little encouragement I slowly opened my legs a little, allowing my stockings to come into view and then, after what seemed and age, I knew my white knickers were visible to my two admirers.

They were very damp and I hoped it wasn't obvious to the guys outside but I sneaked a little look at them as I took a sip of wine, their eyes were glued to the area between my legs and I told Tom that we had to go as I was close to orgasming there and then. In the car home Tom had a couple of fingers buried deep in my pussy and I came before we had travelled more than a hundred yards.

Tom was insatiable that weekend and he told me how much he had enjoyed me flashing. I had to admit to him that I had enjoyed it myself and that it really got me hot. Every few weeks from then on Tom told me to flash at guys when we were sat in bars or clubs, I flashed bra, knickers, tits arse and moved on to eventually exposing my pussy to guys. I always made it look accidental which really turned us both on, knowing that the people who saw me thought they were seeing something I didn't want them to. I only ever did it when Tom was with me so I never got approached by any of the guys and I soon got addicted to it.

After dating for a couple of years Tom asked me to marry him and I agreed immediately. We set a date about 18 months in the future so that we had plenty of time to sort it out. About six months before we got married we decided to go on holiday to California. We flew into San Francisco and spent a week in that amazing place before hiring a car and setting off to see a bit of the neighbouring area. A few days later we came upon a lovely little town about 150 miles outside of LA, it was obviously a very affluent area, large houses, immaculate lawns, most with swimming pools and tubs. We found a very nice guest house and paid for 3 nights.

The first night we went into the town centre, there wasn't much there, a few bars and restaurants but it was quite lively so we enjoyed a few drinks before settling into a nice bar just on the edge of the main street. It was very busy and it seemed there was a party of some kind going on. Tom asked at the bar and found out that one of the locals was celebrating his 30th birthday. We quickly got consumed in the party and mingled freely with everyone there. They were all very friendly and fun and we had a great time before midnight approached and the crowd started to thin.

As we got ready to leave, Joe, the birthday boy, stopped us and insisted that we go to his house the following night for his official party. We accepted straight away and got his address before we left for the guest house.

The following morning we went for a drive and discussed whether or not we should go to the party, everyone seemed really nice and we had had fun the previous night so we decided to find the house and see what it was like. We found it quite easily and although it was by no means the most impressive in the street, it was still very nice.

We decided to give it a go that night, if we didn't like it we could always slip away unnoticed. Tom told me that he would love it if I dressed sexily that evening but not sluttish. We picked an appropriate outfit, 3 inch sandals, skirt that was about 4 inches above my knee and a very tight top that showed off my tits very nicely. I felt really good and was looking forward to the evening as we arrived in the taxi.

We were welcomed with open arms and I got a lot of nice comments, and a few cheeky ones. We soon settled and after a drink or two we felt as if we had known these people for years.

Joe had a huge lounge and this soon became the room where everyone was dancing. We danced for a while before Tom got tired and went for a rest, but I wasn't short of partners for the next hour or so. I danced with Joe and he was incredibly charming, he didn't say anything out of order but was funny and flirtatious and I really warmed to him. As I had been dancing I hadn't been drinking, so didn't feel too drunk as the night wore on.

Before we knew it midnight had come and gone and there where only a few of us left. We tried to get a taxi but we had at least an hour wait before one could pick us up so Joe said we where welcome to stay as long as we liked which was very kind of him.

Ten minutes later there were only four of us left, Tom, myself Joe and his buddy Mac. Mac was a very quiet guy in his mid thirties, a little overweight but not unattractive. None of us seemed tired and the evening was incredibly warm so Joe decided to put the hot tub on for a while. Mac and him changed into their swim shorts and jumped in but he didn't have a spare pair for Tom and obviously I didn't have one so we just sat on the side with our feet dangling in the water. I was desperate to get in and Tom sensed my eagerness.

He mentioned it to Joe and Mac and as quick as a flash Joe suggested that Tom and I get in naked. Before I could protest he went on to say that he and Mac would also strip off so that I wouldn't be uncomfortable. I thought about it for a second and realised that although I had exposed myself many, many times I had never done so to someone I was friendly with. Tom was very keen and before I knew it he was stripping at the side of the tub. I decided to go for it, after all, I would never see these two guys again and the thought of seeing three cocks at the same time was really exciting me.

As I stripped I got a little self conscious so I nipped into the house and finished undressing in the bathroom. I came out a minute later naked except for a towel around my midriff but I was a little disappointed and disgruntled to see all three of them in the tub with the jets on meaning I could only see their chests upwards. They all laughed at the look on my face and encouraged me to get in with them and I could tell that Tom was eager for me to comply. I took a deep breath and discarded the towel, a couple of seconds later I was in the tub but for that brief moment I could feel three sets of eyes on my tits and freshly trimmed pussy, and I felt a wonderful warmth deep inside me.

We toasted Joe's birthday and settled into the lovely warm water. Although the tub was a good size it was still a bit of a squeeze and our legs were all touching and there was a definite sexual tension in the air.

After about five minutes the jets cut out, the water became calm and I got my first view of their cocks. They were all hard and didn't try to cover them up as I looked at them. They all seemed a nice size and I found myself getting very aroused. I tried not to stare but I was teased as they noticed what I was doing. Of course this also meant that my tits and pussy were visible and I got some very nice comments as we all relaxed.

As we chatted, Mac said he was going to get some more drinks and he climbed out of the tub, as he did I got a close up of his lovely dick and I wondered what it would feel like in my hand. He came back a few minutes later with three drinks, apologised and said that he had to go as he was working in the morning. After a bit of ribbing he said his goodbyes and the three of us remaining relaxed in the lovely warm water.

Tom and Joe were getting on really well and I was happy to sit back, listening to them chat and joke, sometimes about me. Joe put the jets on again and I could feel the bubbles on my pussy as I took another drink. With the jets on it was impossible to see below the surface and I suddenly felt Tom's hand on my thigh. It felt incredible and I opened my thighs slightly as his hand moved towards my pussy. He gently started to stroke my clit and I had to control myself so I didn't start moaning and let Joe know what we were doing. He slipped a finger in and I felt on fire as he slowly fucked me with it. I slowly put my left hand in his lap and took hold of his hard shaft as I started to slowly move my wrist up and down, pulling the foreskin down over the big bulbous head of his cock.

His eyes were telling me how much he was enjoying this and it was obvious the Jo knew what we were up to as he lay back watching our arms move under the water in each others laps. Again the jets stopped suddenly and I went to snatch my arm away but Tom was too quick and he held my wrist in place, his way of telling me he wanted me to continue. Joe had an unobstructed view as we wanked each other and he didn't try to hide the fact that he was watching. I could feel Tom getting harder and I was desperate for us to leave so that we could fuck each other in out bedroom. Tom and Joe were still chatting as if nothing untoward was going on but there conversation had got much more sexual and Joe was very gently touching his big hard cock under the water.

Beccie
Beccie
7 Followers
12