How It Began-My Journey Into Being

Story Info
Fantasy of Surrender to the widow next door.
2.8k words
4.36
36.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Life has a way of throwing us curve balls, presenting us with difficult situations that challenge our traditional views on life, and sexual exploration. My wife and I are both 53, and various health issues combined with her entrance into menopause saw me spending many late night hours in my home office on the second floor of our home.

In the meantime, our neighbor had lost her husband about two years ago, and wanting to do the right thing as a friend of her and her husband's I'd begun cutting her grass and taking care of small chores around her home when the need arouse...I'd given her our phone number, as well as my email address, and she'd not been shy about asking for help, either directly to me, or through my wife when they spoke across the fence. She was attractive for her age (61) strawberry blond, a lush full figure with an ample pair of breasts that I often admired from afar as I watched her tanning on her pool deck from my office window.

Spending so much time taking care of Sandra's never ending list of small jobs, keeping her yard and flower beds looking good, we had become even closer friends. My wife and I routinely invited her to join us for dinner, and often times I would wash the dishes and clean up the kitchen while she and my wife discussed life and women things. She knew about my wife's health issues, I knew about the years she had spent taking care of her husband who had died of cancer. In short, we all had become very good friends, and with that familiarity had also come a back and forth flirting, the occasional ribald remark, or sexual innuendo, but nothing ever seemed to cross the line...least ways not until a few months ago when I glanced out my office window at around midnight one evening to see her lounged by the pool completely naked, a young Latin man suckling her breasts as she stroked what was obviously a large cock.

Perhaps I should not have, but turning off the light I got my binoculars to have a closer look at the action taking place just below my window on the deck next door. Unclothed, Sandra's body was stunning, voluptuous, pliant breasts covered in freckles with large nipples that seemed to demand attention once unleashed from the fabric that had held them. Her public hair was a soft blondish red, her lips obviously moist as her Latin lover easily slid his olive fingers over and into her. More startling and arousing, was her soft delicate fingers (which were always perfectly manicured) sliding up and down on what was a very long, thick and uncut cock. I was mesmerized as she stroked him, gasping when he raised himself up and slid his cock into her hungry waiting lips.

For almost an hour I watched the two of them spend their passions, watched as she mounted his cock, and sliding down engulfed him as her own hands massaged and pinched her breasts, always returning to pay special attention to her nipples, I groaned as she began to shudder from what was obviously a explosive and satisfying orgasm. Satiated the two of them stood up and after a few minutes of passionate kissing walked over to the outdoor shower, rinsed off and went into the house.

At close to 2:30 in the morning I heard her front door open, watched as her Latin lover walked down the stairs and off into the night.

Sleep that night was difficult, visions of what I had witnessed kept creeping into my dreams, the images time and again keeping my cock hard and wanting.

As she always did, my wife arose at 5:30 and prepared herself for work. Unable to sleep I got up, made coffee for her, and kissed her goodbye as she herself walked down the stairs of our old Victorian home to make her way to the train station for the morning commute into New York...finally I was alone, and my cock hard I decided I would go on line to look at some porn, jack off and relieve myself of the pent up frustrations from the spectacle I had witnessed hours earlier.

I toasted myself an English Muffin, freshed up my coffee and headed upstairs to my second floor office as dawn crested on the horizon, turned on the lights and fired up my computer as I slipped out of my robe. I was horny, frustrated, and in need of coming, my cock already starting to get hard at the thought of finding some relief. I looked out my window toward my neighbor's yard, found myself wondering if she would be sunbathing later in the day, almost happy that I had the day off, and hoping against hope she would make an appearance.

As my computer came alive I noticed the lights were on in Sandra's den, realized she was probably padding around in her terrycloth robe, wondered to myself if she were naked underneath the fabric. As these thoughts ran across my mind uninvited, but not unwelcome images of her from the night before raced to the forefront of my mind, my cock growing ever harder as I recalled her soft lips wrapping themselves around the uncut cock head of her Latin lover. Almost simultaneously I realized my relationship with Sandra had forever changed, I found myself wondering if I could continue doing small chores for this woman who I was now fantasizing about it.

Lost in my thoughts I almost missed the IM box that had opened on my computer screen...It was from Sandra, her message simple and direct, "Did you enjoy the show last night?"

Oh my God! How did she know I had seen her in the throes of ecstasy? My fingers suddenly trembling I hesitantly typed in my one word answer, "Yes."

"I'm glad, and think you should put on some pants and come over for some coffee."

"Are you sure?"

"Oh trust me, I am sure of this. I will expect you over here in the next ten minutes, so don't disappoint."

Scared but smiling I typed in something that surprised me. "Yes MA'AM, I'll be right over."

I scurried upstairs to the bedroom, grabbed a pair of shorts out of the drawer, snatched a t shirt out of the closet as I stumbled down the stairs to the first floor, my hormones obviously getting the better of commonsense. As I stepped out onto our back porch I heard the train whistle, knew my wife was on her way to work, and would not return until almost seven in the evening. I paused briefly, thought about the fact it had been over a year since we had been sexually intimate and walked through the gate of my neighbors yard and quietly knocked on the back door.

Sandra opened the door, reached out and took my hand saying, "Do come in darling, think you and I need to have ourselves a long talk."

Her hand felt so soft and inviting, her voice sultry and wanton. Not yet knowing it, I had crossed a line, was about to be introduced into a world I had never known existed. Like an awkward teenager I stumbled through the door, let her lead me into the den as my eyes took in her voluptuous and inviting curves, images of the night before again making my cock hard despite my best efforts to remain calm and in control of my desires. Still holding my hand she lounged back into her leather sofa leaving no doubt that she wanted me sitting there beside her, her terrycloth robed thigh touching mine as I all but fell back into the cushions.

"So tell me what you liked about last night, what was the first thing that aroused you?"

Her straight forward question, the now common knowledge that she knew I had watched her making love saw me blushing like a school boy.

"Come on now, don't be shy, tell me what aroused you, what made your cock hard?"

As she spoke her hands slid to the belt of her terrycloth robe, and with a deft motion the robe fell from her shoulders exposing her voluptuous breasts, her nipples far more succulent and inviting up close and personal than they had been just six hours ago through the lens of my binoculars.

"Kiss them, come suckle my nipples for me my little darling, I am still horny after last night."

My tongue licked my now dry lips as I stared at her demanding nipples, a moan escaping as I watched her pinch first one then the other nipple as they swelled and engorged from the attention she gave them.

"You know you want them, come lay your head in my lap and let me feed you."

It was not a suggestion, but a demand we both knew I would obey. I adjusted myself on her sofa, laid my head into her lap as she guided a nipple to my waiting mouth, stoked my hair as I began nursing her nipple.

"You like that breast don't you."

As she had voiced her question she had carefully pulled her nipple just beyond the reach of my uplifted mouth.

I could not stop the almost animal moan that escaped my lips as I whispered to her, "Yes."

She gently but firmly pulled my long blond hair with her free hand, "Yes Mistress."

"Yes Mistress, I like your breasts."

"Show me, let me see the hunger in your eyes as you tell me what you need, let me hear your desire, let me hear you beg.

"Please Mistress, I need your breasts, want to suck on your beautiful nipples."

She lowered her breasts back to my mouth, her nipple still glistening from my saliva placed to my lips as her hand found my shorts, unbuttoned and unzipped them, her hand finding and stroking my cock.

"That's a good boy. From today forward, you have a new duty, one of several I think you are going to enjoy. If your wife is not home and I send you an IM, you are expected to be over here and ready for my breasts."

"Is that understood." Again her nipple had been withdrawn.

"Yes Mistress."

She put her nipple briefly back into my mouth, rubbed my cock as she spoke, "Why don't you get yourself naked and go pour us each some coffee."

I never hesitated, had already gone to far to question her demand. "Yes Mistress."

Standing up I pulled off my shirt, stripped off my already unzipped shorts and now completely naked headed into the kitchen to obey her, wondering what would come next.

Part Two of Chapter One

Pouring coffee I heard Sandra's voice, turned around to see her standing naked in the doorway.

"We'll have coffee upstairs in my bedroom, and don't worry about missing your wife's call to let you know she made it safely into work. I sent her an email saying my car had broken down, and that I was going to kidnap you for the day as I had a couple of doctors appointments I cannot miss. With her medical issues, we both know she will be fine with this."

Not sure why, but her words, her complete control of the situation made my cock even harder than it had been.

"Yes, Ma'am, coffee upstairs. Is there anything else I can do?"

"Oh, there is plenty you can do, just meet me upstairs, and be quick about it."

Adding cream and sugar to the two cups I wondered what I had gotten myself into, briefly worried what would happen if my wife found out. Stirring the cups I pushed these thoughts to the back of my mind, grabbed the tray and headed for the stairs.

Part Three of Chapter One:

Entering Sandra's bedroom that I had painted three months before I found her lounged on the wingback chair tucked over by the window.

"Why don't you sit our coffee here on the table, and take a seat there?"

I followed her finger as she pointed, saw the pillow there on the floor, placed deliberately between her thighs, gasped as I saw her delicate pubic hairs, her long pink slit and overly large protruding clitoris. Placing the coffee as directed I took a seat on the pillow, got my first real look at just how beautiful she was as her fingers slid down, parted her lips and entered, soon withdrawing, glistening in the light filtering in through the window. I was mesmerized as she studied her fingers,my mouth involuntarily opening as she moved her fingers towards and onto my lips, the aroma intoxicating, inviting.

"Do you like eating pussy?"

I was too far gone to answer, could only nod my head as she further commanded, "Be a love and lick my fingers clean, get a taste of what you need and desire."

I licked, sucked and cleaned her fingers, watched anxiously as she reinserted them into her pussy only to again lift them too my mouth, over and over again the dance repeated as I submitted to her desires to train me to the taste.

"You like that don't you boy? Tell your Mistress what it is that you need."

Her fingers withdrew from my mouth, slowly slid to her clitoris, rhythmically moved as she pleased herself waiting for me to answer.

"I need your pussy Mistress, please, let me taste you, eat you, please you."

She rose from her chair pushing me backwards as she stood. I was laying on my back staring up at her, wanting her. She knelt over me, her lips parting as her legs bent, as she straddled my chest. I gasped as she again used her fingers to spread and tease, moaned at the pinkness beckoning me to submit fully to it, demanding that I please.

"Yes baby, close your eyes and open your mouth, as I want you to taste and savor all of me. Want you to yearn for my pussy."

As I closed my eyes I felt her weight settle, smelled, sensed the moment when her moist lips opened fully to my darting tongue and hungry lips. She was pungent, raw and aggressive as she rode me, I knew as I had known the night before that she was about to come, eagerly opened my mouth to her clitoris as she fed it into my mouth, obeyed her words, drank all of her as she released and squirted into my waiting mouth. I was suffocating as she writhed in ecstasy, gasped for breath at every chance I got as her orgasm continued.

"Oh GOD, you are a good little slut aren't you? Somehow I knew you would love eating this big dick pussy of mine you little slut. You do love it, don't you?"

As she spoke she lifted herself up off my mouth as I quickly gasped for breath. She shuddered. plunged back down onto my open mouth.

"Tell me boy, you loved it didn't you? You enjoyed the taste left over from Roberto's cock didn't you?

Again she lifted herself off me expecting an answer. As I gasped for breath she again fed me as she spoke.

"I want you admit it, you love my big dick pussy don't you?"

I could not speak, merely nodded my head up and down.

She slide up and off me, sat by my side and pulled me into her lap, her nipple placed gently to my lips as I began to suckle.

"Good baby, suck on your Mommy Mistress' nipple and try to rest."

Part Four of Chapter One:

I am not sure how long I had slept, but I woke up to find Mistress Sandra again lounging in her chair, coffee cup in hand smiling down at me curled up there between her legs, comfortable on the floor laying there waiting for her command. The clock on the wall said it was just after eleven A.M, still less than 12 hours from the time I had seen her out by her pool. That twelve hours had changed my life, opened up a door that I intuitively knew could never be closed again. I looked up into her twinkling eyes as she spoke.

"I think you should go bath and head back home as I have some chores for you to do. I want you to make sure your wife takes her pills tonight, as I want her sleeping soundly. I think you enjoyed watching Roberto's big cock sliding into me last night, and I know you enjoyed his taste in me, and I want you over at the pool by eleven so you can see him take me up close and personal. One other thing, I want you to take the shutters off the window in your wife's office and get her some new curtains. I am thinking she is going to start feeling much more sexual after watching me with Roberto this Saturday night, and I enjoy teaching women their place as much as I enjoy teaching men. Besides, think she might suddenly find she has a taste for big dicked Latin men. Now, eat me one last time and go take that bath."

"Yes Mistress."