How Laura Paid for College Ch. 01

Story Info
A freshman is recruited for a new role.
2.4k words
4.19
123.1k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laura was still only a freshman and hadn't yet learned how to keep up with her studies. Everything was so new and she had so many friends to spend time with she didn't get around to homework. It was late in the term when she got a note back along with a pop quiz in her sociology class, "Marriage and the Family." Even in the gut, popular with athletes, she was not getting a passing grade. The professor asked her to come in for a meeting.

She found the professor's name, Dr. Armstrong, on the door of one of a million offices in a big high rise building near the new gymnasium. He was alone. She noticed a wicked smile on his face when he saw her, but he quickly wiped it away and, when he spoke, his voice was stern.

"I'm glad you saw fit to see me today, since you have failed to attend class so many times," Dr. Armstrong said.

Laura weakly offered, "I'm sorry."

"I'll come straight to the point," he said. "You should be aware that your athletic scholarship will not be extended if you don't achieve at least a 2.0 average. At this point, it is hard to see how you could get up to that level."

"What can I do?" she said.

"Well, if you are offering sexual favors in exchange for a grade, I want you to know it's not that simple."

The idea had never crossed Laura's mind. She certainly had been attracted to Dr. Armstrong in class. He had a powerful body and a distinguished face, with a graying beard and intense, dark brown eyes. But despite all the fun she was having at college, she remained quite innocent sexually. She wasn't sure how she would go about seducing a professor if she had thought of the plan. Now she just felt embarrassed and sat up to try to cover more of her thighs with her short, short skirt.

"There is a special program we have for a young women like yourself," the professor said. "Would you like me to explain it?"

"Yes," Laura said.

Dr. Armstrong explained that the athletic program had a problem. Star athletes with too much money and too much time were constantly wooed by other institutions and the pros. While desirous of keeping these athletes in the program, the president had made it clear that the athletic department must not draw attention to itself. The incentives for keeping the stars, therefore, had to be strictly, "in-house."

Laura said, "But what does this have to do with me? I'm just on the volleyball team."

"It was my thought, Laura, to solve our problem and solve your problem at the same time. I have noticed your lack of interest in your studies and your lack of commitment even to the volleyball team. However, with your looks, you are a prime candidate to help out the athletic program in other ways."

"Are you thinking of having me pose for advertisements?" Laura asked, honestly confused.

"No Laura, we were thinking more of having you be the team slut."

"Pardon me?"

"Laura, you are going to have to make a choice between leaving college and spreading your legs whenever we ask you to."

Laura said, "Are you asking me to have sex with your football players?"

Dr. Armstrong nodded, then rose from his seat and walked around the desk. Laura was wearing a tight black miniskirt and a white sweater with pearl buttons. The professor guided her to her feet and pushed her forward so she was leaning on the desk with her rear end sticking out toward the door. She felt his hands sliding her panties down to her ankles and felt the cool air on her cunt. His thumb was suddenly inside her, and she realized she was wet and gasping for breath.

Laura said, "I'm a virgin."

Dr. Armstrong said, "Then I think it's time for a pop quiz."

"I'm not ready. I don't understand."

With her face on the desk, Laura couldn't see what Dr. Armstrong was doing, but she heard him pick up the telephone and make a call. "Can you step in, Rose, I have our candidate here for our special athletic scholarship." A moment later, Laura felt the air move as the door behind her opened and someone else stepped into the room. She twisted around and saw a tall, large-chested brunette in a long overcoat. The door remained open. Dr. Armstrong was sitting in the chair behind Laura.

"Hi, I'm Rose. I'm a senior. I'm really sorry to be giving up this special scholarship, because I've enjoyed it in so many ways."

Laura struggled to pull her miniskirt down, but Rose said, "Don't be self-conscious, you'll soon get used to having other people admire your cunt. I did when I was a freshman. I can't believe that was four years ago, in this very office."

Rose dropped her coat to the floor, revealing that she was completely naked except for a black thong and matching high-heeled shoes. Without another word, she dropped to her knees in front of the professor's chair, unzipped his pants, and pulled his hard dick from his fly. Laura was amazed at how quickly Rose sucked it into her mouth and the way her head bobbed up and down on Dr. Armstrong's lap. For a moment, he seemed to be lost to another world, his head tipping back in the chair, but then he seemed to remember himself and grabbed Rose by either side of the head, holding her on his penis but halting her movement.

"Rose, I'm going to miss you," he said. "Have you considered graduate studies?"

Laura said, "What exactly would I be required to do for this scholarship?"

Dr. Armstrong began talking, while pushing Rose's head slowly up and down on his cock. Laura could hardly concentrate—the sucking sounds of Rose's mouth seemed to yank invisible cords inside her warming vagina. She peeked a look at the used exam books under her ass, wondering if they would go back to students with a wet, fragrant stain from her sopping cunt. Dr. Armstrong seemed able to speak perfectly casually as his prick impaled Rose's throat, just as if this was an everyday occurrence—as Laura soon realized it probably was.

The requirements of the job were simple. The successful applicant would be expected to support the football team by fucking anyone, at any time. The guys could be very imaginative and she would never say no, because her job was to fulfill their desires completely so they never felt the need to express their baser needs anywhere else. Enough teams had been destroyed by scandal and court action. She would have the future of the entire program in her hands—but only if she could handle everything that any healthy young man would ever want. From this moment on, the professor explained, if Laura ever showed the slightest resistance to do anything she was asked, she would be expelled and disgraced.

The benefits of the arrangement for Laura would be a 3.5 grade average and a full-ride scholarship regardless of her efforts in her classes. And a glowing recommendation upon leaving college.

Rose picked up her head. "I've landed a job with the Dallas Cowboys," she said.

For a moment the conversation stopped. Laura watched with fascination as Rose quickly sucked the professor. He slumped down in his chair to give her plenty of room. Laura hadn't seen many cocks before, and she didn't know they could be as large as Dr. Armstrong's. However, with a quick swallowing motion and closed eyes, Rose enveloped the whole thing so her nose was buried in his public hair and her chin was pushing against his balls. Laura's mouth itched to try it herself. Then she saw the professor's body began to quake, Rose swallowing quickly.

Dr. Armstrong opened his eyes and, with a smirk, said, "You realize we have a strong Title 9 program here."

Laura looked confused.

"Women get the same treatment as men on our campus," he said, and gestured Rose toward Laura.

Rose pulled away from his penis, dabbing cum from the corners of her mouth with a dainty finger. She turned sultry eyes to Laura with a satisfied expression, stood and pushed a cool hand against each of Laura's knees, spreading her legs apart on the desk. Rose pulled her long, brown hair around to the back of her head and knelt down with her face planted in the warmth of Laura's cunt. Laura felt a sudden jolt of heat when Rose sucked her clitoris into her mouth and began rubbing it on her tongue. She couldn't help letting out a high pitched note of surprise and pleasure as she arched her back and leaned on her elbows, sending a paperweight crashing to the floor with a pile of academic journals.

Laura lost awareness of everything around her, concentrating only on the sensations of Rose's expert licking of her clitoris and labia. She was reaching a plateau, nearing climax, when the motion suddenly changed. She looked up and saw that Dr. Armstrong had lifted Rose to her feet and was fucking her from behind even as Rose kept up her licking of Laura's cunt. Now there was a whole new rhythm. As Dr. Armstrong battered Rose's cunt from behind, her mouth plowed harder into Laura's cunt. Laura felt the muscles in her thighs tensing involuntarily, her neck pulling back, her eyes blinded, rolling back in her head. More papers slid to the floor, along with some framed photos and a half-finished cup of coffee. She was so close. One more thrust…

"Hey, this place is a fucking mess," came a raspy, baritone voice from the door.

Laura looked up and saw the others craning around as well to see who had come in the open door of the office. It was a member of the custodial staff, a paunchy, sweaty black man, perhaps 45, unshaven and wearing a stained tank top and gray work pants than hung down low under the weight of a tool belt.

"Louis, we've been expecting you," said the professor. "I think our new candidate is ready to be tested by you."

"Yeah, OK," Louis said, "but why you gotta dump all this crap on the floor?" He dropped his pants. The heavy tool belt made a loud thump on the carpeted floor. "I got to do all the work around here."

Laura felt a hand grasping each of her ankles and pulling her legs wider apart. Dr. Armstrong was holding her leg on one side, Rose on the other. They seemed to want to pull her apart.

"You'll need to get really wide to take Louis," Rose explained. "He's got the biggest cock on the entire custodial staff."

"Or building and grounds, either," Louis said.

Laura craned her neck to look down between her legs at the hairy body coming toward her. She could smell Louis even before he touched her, the odor of a man who had been working hard for days without bathing. She was too horny to care. All she could really see was the enormous cock that seemed to be aimed at her wet, pulsing pussy. She wanted it so badly she could hardly wait, but at the same time she was afraid. The cock was so long and so thick, a huge, symmetrical ram, and she couldn't imagine how it could fit inside without tearing her apart. She reached down between her legs and grabbed him, half to pull him in, half to fight him off. Her fingers didn't reach around the thick shaft.

Rose and Dr. Armstrong grabbed her arms and pulled them back, pinning them to the desk. Laura realized she couldn't move if she wanted to. But it was too late to change her mind now. She briefly thought of screaming. The only problem with that idea was that she wouldn't get to feel Louis's huge cock. Her cunt was so wet the head of Louis's dick slid in surprisingly easily. But only for a couple of inches. Laura winced when he ran into her hymen. Louis, however, expressed delight.

"A real virgin. Fuckin' A," he said. He turned his head to yell out the door toward the janitor's closet. "Hey Raoul. Come on in here. We got a virgin."

Without waiting for Raoul, Louis jammed his cock deeper into Laura. She wanted it. But for a moment, her hymen held firm against the assault. She pulled her legs even wider—they were holding her down, but they didn't need to be. Tears poured down into her ears. She said, "Harder. Make it harder."

With a tearing sensation, excruciating and fiery, the cock split her and entered all the way. Laura felt a thrill of pride as Louis's thighs slammed against her ass. She had taken the whole thing!

Dr. Armstrong, Rose and Raoul carried on a crude commentary about what Louis was doing and how Laura was handling it. She couldn't follow exactly what was being said, as she couldn't even see, but their foul language and remarks about her fucking only pushed her closer. She could feel the sweat pouring off Louis's legs. She was slimy with perspiration, blood and the juices flowing from her cunt. Again she was on a plateau close to coming, just short of an explosion, but battered so hard by Louis that she couldn't concentrate on the sensation.

Suddenly a new face came into her field of vision, just inches away, a smooth, boyish face, brown and perfectly groomed. Raoul? She felt his lip sucking her right nipple into his mouth, flicking it across his tongue between his teeth. She realized four people were touching her: two pinning her arms and legs, one splitting her like an axe in her pussy, and one tenderly sucking her breasts. Her body tensed like a convulsion and she screamed. The sensation was so intense she thought she would go insane. Louis suddenly got even bigger, she could feel his pulsations, and then the scalding cum hitting the mouth of her womb, where she had never felt anything before. She came with a power she had never imagined in all the dark nights masturbating in her room. It seemed to go on forever. The next moment, she knew this must not end. Not only was she willing to take on this degrading new job, she was going to love it.

After a moment of quiet, as her legs we allowed to relax, Dr. Armstrong said, "Ladies and gentlemen, I think we have our new social director of the athletic program. Is that right Laura?"

Laura blurted out, "Yes," so quickly everyone in the room laughed. She joined them. She turned to the young man who had just been sucking on her breasts.

"Don't you want a turn?" she said.