How Long Has This Been Going On...

Story Info
Husband discovers why wife is less frigid.
2.6k words
2.18
91.7k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
87gajc
87gajc
7 Followers

DAMN I think I've died and gone to heaven!!! That's the feeling every time my wife wraps her dick sucking lips around my hot, hard cock, like now. I'm not huge, but been told I'm perfect sucking size, a nice 7 or so inches of nicely thick, mushroom headed cock.

And my wife, a hot Italian mix of heavenly woman. In her mid 50's but just as gorgeous as 20 years ago when we met..... She's 5'6", a nicely rounded 140 pounds with great hips and an ass to die for. Not the biggest of tits, but just perfect with sensitive, always erect nipples. Her pussy is natural, dark thick hair covering a nice wide area. I love to run my fingers and tongue through it.....

We had been through a rough patch over the last few years, now that all the kids are out of the house.... Hers and mine both. There were no ours, so that's that. I thought she was too close to some guys she called "friends", who she swore were just there to talk to in that time when we weren't getting along. She thought I was too chummy with some people too, mostly women I worked with and could not help being in contact with. I think we both thought the other was cheating or at the very least though about it. Funny thing is I know she is sexually NOT the adventurous type.... In the past when I suggested various adventures even gently, she was super-fast to tell me if that's the kind of bullshit I wanted I had married the wrong woman. She did not know of my past, specifically anyhow. Just that I had significantly more adventures than her and she did not want to hear any details.

So when things started to get better I found it quite refreshing that she seemed to have found some adventure in her. I reveled in her spirit, having sex outdoors, on the couch, and even MORE frequently than normal. She even re-introduces some toys..... yes she had used the occasional vibrator before, but now had gotten it out and cleaned it up and gotten new batteries.

So here I was flat on my back on our queen sized bed, me lying with my legs dangling over the edge, her standing on the floor between them sucking me for all she's worth. She had started the adventure by asking if I trusted her, whispering it in my ear and flicking her tongue in and out of my ear. I was instantly becoming erect, answering an immediate "Yes" to which she just said "follow me". I did, like a good husband should, and she took over.

The first thing she did was blindfold me. Then she stripped my clothes off, one piece at a time, careful not to touch my twitching cock and aching heavy balls. She told me to stand still, and I could hear her undress. She started the stereo, with Kenny G and Barry White loud but not overdone. She tied my hands together with what I think was a silk scarf of hers. I felt her walk around me, touching me lightly, but still not in the my special places. She was definitely teasing me..... I felt the brush of her hip against me, then a hard nipple against my back, her breathe on my cock, her lips sucking in my nipple and nibbling.

She then pulled me to the bed and told me to lay across the bed sideways and put my arms over my head... She breathed on my cock again, and flicked her tongue on my twitching cock head. She licked what was probably pre-cum off the tip, murmuring an "Hmmmmm, tasty..." as she did so. Then she walked around to the other side of the bed and took my tied hands and added something to the silk scarf to hold my arms in that position, albeit lightly.

This is how I got to the point of thinking of the dying and one to heaven thing, found myself reveling in the feel of her sucking me with all she had. She bobbed up and down, then lick the underside, then would swirl just the head in her mouth and tease with her tongue. Her hands were busy, one holding my swollen balls, the other wrapped around the base of my cock or reaching up to tweak my nipples, one then the other....... I wanted so bad to reach down, as I normally did, to fondle her wonderful handful of tits and play with her nipples. Her sounds of pleasure told me it was my night to just enjoy...

Then something happened I did not recognize, and thinking about it now, through the intense wonderful sucking I was getting, I should have been clued in earlier. I did, some minutes back, hear something out of the ordinary, some noise in the house I could not figure out. The kids all live out of town, so that could not be it..... But then she would murmur something and suck me deeper and I would forget. Then there were the "wet" sounds but I chalked it up to her playing with her own pussy, because at that moment I could only feel one hand on my cock along with her mouth.

But then her sucking developed a rhythm, sort of. More back and forth along with the up and down of the sucking motion. She had both hands back on me, but not continually... Every once in a while one hand would disappear..... And the "wet" noises seemed to get a bit louder. She then took her mouth off my cock, yet still there was that back and forth motion, but of course not the up and down..... She seemed to whisper a breathless "yes, oh yes" and then she sucked me back into her warm wet mouth.

I was starting to really wonder about the things I could not identify, so I shook my head from side to side using my extended arms to help remove the blindfold. It took a few seconds to register, but standing there beside my wife was a naked black man, roughly massaging her left tit and pinching her nipple as he rubbed his huge erect cock on her hip. But behind her, and the source of the motions, was another naked black man, apparently, to that point anyhow, gently fucking my wife from behind as she stood there sucking my cock!!!

The man rubbing her tit noticed me first and said so. For a split second the three of them did not seem to know what to do, but the one fucking my wife told the other to make sure my arms were secure and that I could not move and he did so. I was so mesmerized and dumb struck I did not kick out.... Something made me just lay there..... The same guy then told my wife, "Well the cats out of bag now sweet thing, you got what you wanted, so let's roll this train......" whatever that was supposed to mean.

At that point he told her to alternate between Leroy's cock and mine, sucking us both. Without a word she sucked Leroy into her mouth, all 9 very impressive inches of him. He threw his head back in pleasure and said "Jerome I think she gets better every time".... Which got me to wondering HOW MANY times that would mean, and how the fuck did this thing get started? There would be some explaining to do, but later. I was too..... something.... to stop whatever was going to happen. My wife stopped sucking Leroy and slurped my cock back into her mouth. I think I had gotten bigger, and she stopped for one breathe to comment on just that, and the three of them chuckled a bit at my expense..... oh well.....

All this time Jerome really started throwing his meat into her, holding her wonderfully wide perfect hips in his strong big hands. He even started to slap her ass every few strokes, spanking her, making her quiver with the intense feelings...... His cock must be huge like Leroy's, maybe bigger, because she stared to grunt with each thrust. But she did not miss a beat with either my cock or Leroy's firmly in her mouth, working us both expertly, and with her hands kneading our balls in turn.

There was a point when I knew I was going to cum, and I must have said so out loud or something, because Jerome told her to take my cum in her mouth and swallow every drop. She started to concentrate on my final release, like she's always done. I knew she would do me right and not miss a beat or a drop and keep sucking me until I went soft. During all this she continued to stroke Leroy and Jerome was pounding her without mercy.... The look of concentration on her face was amazing...... And then I felt it.... I arched my back and cried out that I was cumming... and she slowed and took every shot of my cum, bobbing up and down slowly. Jerome let her finish, then grabbed her hips hard and thrust into her a few more intense times, and then he tensed..... And the look on her face said it all..... He was dumping his load deep in her and she loved every shot of cum squirting deep in her pussy.

After a couple of minutes she let my then soft and satisfied cock slip out of her mouth, and she sighed.... Jerome moved his hips back a bit and he fell out of her hairy wet sloppy pussy.... I looked down between us and saw between her legs just how big he was... hung like a horse was my first thought...... Jerome let out a "Whoooooeeeee... Leroy it's your turn but she needs some cleanup first......" to that Leroy said "Oh the shower again?" which got me to thinking, not for the first time, "What the fuck....." until Jerome said...."With the little white boy here I have another idea....." And I wondered where that would lead....

Jerome then for the first time talked to me.... Telling me what a joy them getting to know my wife has been for the last few months, how they've been training her to suck their big black cocks and not gag, to swallow their loads without a drop being spilled, to take their cocks in every position, and even for her nearly virgin ass, meaning I got it once a year if lucky, to easily accommodate their size, how they liked the size of the shower in our custom home and how they've used it... all this when I've been on business trips. And now he had an idea, just popped into his head he said.

All this time Jerome was talking to me, she stood up and let Leroy fondle her tits, leaning over and sucking her nipples, reaching down to run his fingers through her hairy pussy, slipping his fingers into her wet slick pussy. Jerome was stroking her idly, mostly her other tit, and whispered in her ear.... She reacted by climbing on the bed, straddled my legs, and worked her way up my body. As she did this, every time she shifted from one knee to the other, her wet hair pussy rubbed my legs, my hips, my chest, leaving a wet trail. Then she was directly over my chin, and she lowered herself onto my mouth.

She was soooo wet, slick with her own delicious wetness, but of course with the addition of Jerome's hot goo starting to drip out of her. She pushed down, and my automatic reaction was to lick her. I did not think, I just licked. She shuddered as I hit her clit on the up stroke, thrust her hips to meet my tongue motion, then back again as I moved my tongue back to the beginning near her tight asshole, to lick up to her clit again. Jerome's cum and her juices were flowing like a river now... I could tell the difference from her normal slick wetness and now, and I kept licking.

As this was going on, Leroy had moved onto the bed and followed her up my body, also straddling me. I knew what he was going to do, because that's what I wanted to be doing, but my hands were still pinned over my head and tied. Jerome moved to the side of the bed where my hands were tied, watching the whole thing with me licking his cum out of her while Leroy moved into position to enter her from behind.

I looked up trying to see her face, but could see nothing but her hairy pussy and two black hands fondling her tits and nipples, one from each man. She kept rocking back and forth on my tongue and I could tell she was close to an orgasm, like she'd done before form my tongue attention. As she built to a climax, Jerome grabbed her behind her head and moved her mouth down to engulf his cock, right over the back or maybe top of my head. She slurped him in and he was, for the moment anyhow, soft after unloading in her pussy just a few minutes ago.

She used one hand to help with Jerome's massive cock and reached between her legs with the other hand, guiding Leroy into her wet but licked clean hairy pussy. THIS all happened right over my face while I was still licking her pussy. I watched as she guided Leroy's cock head, swollen because he had not cum yet, but huge from her sucking him, watched his cock head touch the entrance to her pussy. She removed her hand and bowed her back a fraction, pushing him into her. He took the signal and thrust his hips forward slowly. I watched as his cock entered her... I was able to look upward to see her bobbing up and down slowly on Jerome's cock. Leroy started to move with a rhythm and it was amazing to watch from this close....... I watched and felt an impulse to lick. I did, trying to keep her pussy and clit closest to my tongue. I actually licked him and her at the same time. He sensed it somehow, and seemed to thicken even more than he already was. WOW it looked and felt amazing. His motion got wilder and faster, and I knew he would not last long.

As she got wilder with the upcoming orgasm that she knew would be her reward, she sucked Jerome harder and harder, working to get him to cum in her mouth..... Leroy was at the point of no return and let everyone know it. He grabbed her hips for a final series of quick but deep thrusts and grunted as he spurted into my wife.... He must have shot three of four blasts, and then some movement of one of theirs made his cock slip out onto my chin and lips, where two more blast coated my face. Jerome grunted right then and she grabbed him behind his hips, his ass, to keep him in her mouth to catch all his cum, like she was trained.

Leroy collapsed onto the bed while Jerome chuckled something about my wife just getting better and better. He headed for the shower, telling her to not be long. As he moved by the bed he noticed that now I was now hard again. He told her to do whatever she wanted with my little white cock, that it was her decision, as long as it did not take long. He and Leroy would need help cleaning up....

87gajc
87gajc
7 Followers