How Mom Made Him State Champ Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
klrxo
klrxo
9,302 Followers

Michelle wrapped her free hand around her son's cock and began to slowly work it up and down. After giving it a few good strokes her small slippery hand slid down to his big hairless sack. Michelle began to squeeze and pull on his sperm filled nuts, her nails digging at the tender meat.

"Oh sweetie, your scrotum is so soft. You just relax and let momma drain those big balls." She said.

As Michelle squeezed his testicles, the finger of her other hand continued to work its magic on his prostate, wiggling gently against it.

Jacob lifted his head from the bed, finding himself face to face with the kind of ass that fuels boys dreams. The cheeks looked so big and soft and between them Jacob could see the strip of fabric pulled tight across his mom's nest. He could see the puffy contours of her labial meat coming together to form a nice fat clamshell.

He felt his mom's hand return to his dong and begin to work it tenderly.

"Oh, mom, that feels really good." Jacob sighed.

"Of course it does, sweetheart. Momma knows just how to make her baby boy pop." She said.

Michelle's hand was like a machine, gliding up his dick, circling his cock-head, then traveling back down to his balls, over and over and over again. After about ten minute of this she felt Jacob's body begin to tense up.

"Oh, wow, mom." His voice quivered.

Michelle slowed down a bit to let his orgasm subside. The experienced mom knew her son's body better than he did. She could read Jacob like a book and not only knew exactly how to turn his screw, but how to keep it turning for long periods of pleasure.

After about thirty minutes of alternating between cock and balls Michelle's hand began to speed up and her little finger went into overdrive.

"Oh mom." Jacob whimpered.

"Uh-huh." Michelle's voice whined encouragingly.

"Oh God." He groaned.

"That's right, sweetie. Momma's gonna make it pop." She said.

As she felt his body tense Michelle scooted her ass back until in landed on her son's face. Jacob suddenly found himself kissing his mom's cunt through her panties.

Michelle's hand moved faster, squeezing and pulling at Jacob's meat, her finger digging at his prostate gland.

Jacob grunted, his face smothered against Michelle's honey-pot. The pungent aroma was intoxicating. His tongue squeezed out from between his lips and began to plow between his mom's fleshy layers.

His hips suddenly rose from the mattress and an enormous geyser shot into the air. It was followed by six long successive ropes that splashed down onto him and his mom.

"That's it, sweetheart. Let it cream." She said

Michelle never missed a beat, pulling the syrup from her son's cock. The last few streams of jism just sort of oozed from Jacob's piss-hole, squeezed out by his mom's tight fist.

Michelle lifted her ass from her son's face, released his pecker and slipped her finger from his ass. She turned around so that she was now laying the same direction, on her side against her son, looking down at him. "Feel better." She smiled, rubbing his hair.

"Yeah." Jacob sighed.

Jacob had pools of sperm all over his chest. Michelle scooped a little up with her finger and sucked it into her mouth.

"Yum." She said, smiling ear to ear.

"Gross?" Jacob said.

"What's the matter, shocked that your mom would swallow the milk that comes out of your penis." She asked.

"A little." He said.

"Well, get used to it kid. You keep winning matches like you have been and I'm sure I'll be swallowing a gallon of it." She said.

"You mean if I win the next match, you'll put it...in your mouth." He asked.

"As your Aunt Gail would say...I'll have a worm in the gullet." She smiled.

"Do we get to...you know, do it?" Jacob asked.

"Do it as in have intercourse?" She asked.

"Yeah." He said.

" Well horn-dog...you're not state champ yet." She teased.

"So if I win the state championship, we get to have sex?" He asked.

"If you win state championship, this little knob right here..." Michelle said, grasping Jacob's cock-head with the tips of her fingers.

"This little knob won't be seeing the light of day very much. The only thing it'll be seeing is the head of my cervix." She smiled.

"Damn...I'm gonna be state champion...guaranteed!" Jacob said with confidence.

Michelle rested her chin on her palm, gazing into her son's eyes.

"Guess your mom better get back on the pill then. My eggs won't stand a chance against all that baby-batter." She giggled.

klrxo
klrxo
9,302 Followers
12