How My Best Friend Became My Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ewriter
ewriter
273 Followers

"So what about my punishment," I said jokingly. "I did lose the game after all."

Ellen finally looked me in the eye, tears now running down her face.

"Allan I am so sorry about what I have done to you," she sobbed. "You are the only real friend I have ever had and I have loved you for as long as I can remember. I always dreamed we would get married and I would have your baby. I have always wanted a baby but the over last few years the desire has become so irresistibly strong I could think of little else. I didn't want just anyone's baby though; it had to be yours. I always held on to the hope that we would get together some day, but when I found out you were going to Canada I could see all my dreams slipping away. All my rational, sensible thoughts were swept up in my desire to get pregnant and the game we played was the only way I could think of to make it happen."

I just sat quietly. I still couldn't believe she had felt this way about me for all these years and I had never noticed. I went to say something, but she stopped me, she hadn't finished yet.

"The game was a fix," she continued. "I could have brought you to orgasm easily with my mouth or my tits, but I kept stopping at the last minute until you were inside me. I did it that way so I could delude myself into thinking you were partly to blame for me getting pregnant, that it was just by chance you came in my pussy and not somewhere else. That is a lie however. What I did was no better than rape, and rape is no way to make a baby. I will go to the chemist straight away and get the morning after pill, so you don't have to worry about that. I just hope you can someday forgive me."

She cut the last of my restraints and tried to run away, but before she could I caught her. I felt no anger towards her now, only compassion. I was still confused about my feelings though and I wanted time to think things through.

"Ellen, wait, please listen to me," I said looking her straight in the eye. "This is a lot for me to take in. I never dreamt you felt like this about me. I tell you what, don't bother going to the chemist just now. The morning after pill works up to 48 hours after sex so we have a little time to think about what has happened. Just give me till tomorrow night and we will talk about it then."

She looked surprised by my reaction and just nodded dumbly.

I gathered up my clothes and left, giving her a supportive smile as I went past. She looked so small and fragile now, nothing like the sexually confident bombshell she had been less than an hour before. For the next day all I could think about was what had happened. I knew that in my own way I had always loved Ellen. We got on so well and our friendship was the strongest I had ever had. I had just never had any sexual feelings towards her before. However the woman I had shared a bed with the previous night was like a different person. Even thinking about her got me rock hard in seconds and I desired her more than any other woman I had ever met. It was almost like they were two separate people, but I knew that I loved them both. I made my decision and that evening went round to Ellen's flat.

I knocked on the door and she let me in straight away. She had composed herself by now, but still looked both nervous and ashamed in my presence. Her eyes were downcast as she waited for me to speak. I took a deep breath.

"Ellen, firstly I would like to apologise to you," I began. Ellen looked up immediately, surprised and slightly shocked. "I used our friendship to help me with my studies and my career for all these years, but socially I never treated you as an equal. I went off with the lads and my girlfriends and left you alone so many times. If I am being honest I have to admit I did have an inkling that you were attracted to me, but I put it to the back of my mind. I guess that was because I have always been attracted to shallow but more obviously sexy, confident girls. I wasn't smart enough to see what I was missing in you. However the woman I was in bed with last night was something else. She got me aroused in ways I have never dreamed of before, and I would love to spend a lot more time with her and with you. I have decided not to got to Canada after all."

"Oh Allan," Ellen gasped, unable to believe what she was hearing. "I can't believe you would even want to know me after what I have done, much less go out with me. I promise you I will never do anything like what I did last night again."

I stepped forward and pulled her close me, kissing her hard on the lips, my hands running over her wonderful voluptuous body. After a minute I broke the kiss.

"And what if I like what you did last night," I said suggestively. "What if I want you to do it again."

She smiled sexily and in an instant the sex goddess I had made love to the previous night was back.

"I think that can be arranged," she replied provocatively as she kissed me back, snaking her hand between my legs and squeezing my already hardening cock.

We were never sure if Ellen did get pregnant during that first spectacular encounter, as we had unprotected sex at least twice a day for the next two weeks after that. Unsurprisingly Ellen missed her next period and in nine months she gave birth to the first of our 4 children. As promised she had a massive sexual appetite when pregnant, one I was happy to satisfy. Our families were delighted that we had finally got together. They were a bit shocked by the suddenness of it all, and Ellen getting pregnant before we were married, however we rectified that soon after our first child was born. Eventually Ellen rose to head of the university faculty. With my help she began to become more sexually confident in her everyday life and even started wearing make up and more fashionable clothes to work. Despite she is still rather reserved in the company of others and only I know how exciting she can be in the privacy of our bedroom. I progressed well at work and as it turned out the Canada office never materialised. It had just been a whimsical idea the MD had come up with which never amounted to anything. However I was always grateful to him for coming up with it. If it hadn't been for that silly idea I might have missed out on the best thing in my life.

ewriter
ewriter
273 Followers