How My Daddy Made Me...Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rockandroller
rockandroller
2,224 Followers

I suddenly realized that I didn't like Allie having so many clothes on. I mean, it wasn't much – just a t-shirt and some socks. But I wanted to see her shoulders, to nibble on them. I wanted to drag my fingers along the curve at the top of her arm and feel her skin. I wanted to touch the one part of her that I couldn't. It was driving me crazy. She was turning me on more by being clothed than she ever could by being naked! I remember thinking that that Miss Julie sure knew her stuff, and I giggled to myself. Then I remembered something else that Miss Julie had said.

I leaned a little way from Allie, and looked her in the eyes. "Are you keeping your toes pointed so that your legs are nice and long for me?" I whispered. She didn't say anything, but her hand slowed and she opened her eyes wide and solemnly nodded, looking for all the world like a sincere little girl answering a question from her mommy. I said, "Well, I believe you, but I'm going to have to check anyhow."

Looking my lover in her eyes, I slid my hand to her ass, and gently caressed it. I twisted a little so that my fingers could lightly touch her asshole, and I was surprised at just how much of our slippery cum had trickled down there. I drew my hand slowly up the back of her leg, leaving a trail of pussy juice as I went. I stroked the inside of her knee, and then made my way down her calf. I'd never realized just how electrifying touching a girl's leg could be. I was surprised to find myself wondering what it would be like to hump it, rubbing my pussy up and down her thigh, her shin, her ankle. My hand finally reached her foot, and her toes were pointed just like she'd said. "Damn socks!" I whispered and smiled at her.

"You're a good girl," I said softly. Allie nodded somberly. I gave her a reward kiss on her flushed pink lips and then sat up. In a disappointed voice, Allie said, "Where are you going?"

"Not far," I said.

I sat up, dizzy, hot, short of breath and dripping sweat and pussy juice.

Allie pulled her knees up to her chest and held them open with her hands, her toes still pointed and her legs wide and as I moved between them. "Here goes nothin'," I thought.

For the first time I put my hand on a naked pussy that wasn't mine. I caressed her clit, and slowly fondled her wet, gaping lips. Allie shifted her legs gently, making sure that I had maximum access. She shuddered as a series of mini-climaxes moved through her, each one a little more intense than the last as she slowly gave herself over to this new excitement. My first lover watched as I rubbed her clit a little harder and a little faster. I wasn't sure exactly what to do, so I just rubbed her the way I do myself. She began gasping for air and bucking herself against my hand. God, this was fun! After just a few seconds, my hand was so slippery and covered in cum that almost without direction from me, three fingers slid into her.

Allie immediately shifted her hand to her cunt, replacing mine and rubbing her clit wildly as I slid in my fingers in and out of her. With each stroke I pushed a little harder, and Allie pushed right back. She gasped for air in time to each shove, breathing and fucking my hand deeper with every thrust. Suddenly she caught her breath. Allie impaled her pussy on my fingers and started to cum.

She froze, with her hand between her legs and my fingers buried all the way in her pussy. The delicious spasms of her orgasm racked through her whole body. After each tremor, she'd withdraw from my fingers just a little, and then slam herself back onto my hand. She must have cum 10 or 12 times. I was amazed, and I loved every thrust, every drop of cum, every moan.

Allie finally relaxed back down into the bed. I gave her wet pussy a few gentle post cum caresses, and then brought my fingers to my lips and tasted her sweet goo. I swear I never had any idea that a girl could taste so fucking good! Her cum made my head swim and my pussy hotter. I laid back down on the bed next to Allie, both of us dizzy, breathless and exhausted.

After a few minutes, Allie finally spoke just one word, "Omigod." Allie turned herself over onto her side and nestled against me, her head on my shoulder. I wrapped my arm around her, and we cozied up together.

I reached over with my cummy finger, and started rubbing the cum and drool on my fingers into her nipple. It was perked up and hard, and I softly circled her nipple, marveling at the effect I was having and at the pebbly feel of it.

Allie slid her hand up under my leopard skin top to cup my breast. Then she put her pink lips to it and began suckling softly, like a nursing baby. Now I had my caressed my tits it a few times myself while riding my fingers. And Bobby had roughly groped me more than once. It always made my nipples erect and sent a little rush down my spine. But the closeness I had shared with Allie turned her simple sucking into a whole new animal. I loved it, and I'd never felt so close to anyone in my whole life. After a few minutes of languid mutual titty play, Allie gave me a kiss and said, "Your turn."

Allie sat up and I spread my legs as she crawled between them and laid on top of me. Our positions were reversed from before, and I slid my naked legs up and down hers. Her nipples pressed into mine. I thought, "Turnabout's fair play," and grabbed her ass and pulled her against me. Allie mewled with pleasure as her dark hair made the little shelter around our faces, and she kissed me softly. I gently kneaded her ass as she made soft fucking motions with her hips, grinding our crotches together.

It seemed like only a moment, but I'm sure it was much longer before Allie almost reluctantly sat up. Kneeling between my legs she put her hands on my thighs and spread my legs apart so that she could diddle me. She crouched down to that she could watch as she began unhurriedly stroking my pussy with her delicate fingers, top to bottom. After a dozen languid caresses, she asked, "Are you going to squirt your cum on my hand?" Her eyes were intently focused between my legs, mesmerized by the sight of her hand on my snatch. I assured her that I probably would, right before my breathing got too erratic to talk. I tell you, having somebody else touch you is all kinds of different from doing it yourself.

Allie murmured something about how long my legs were, and how sexy they looked in my high heels. I couldn't exactly understand what she was saying because she was kind of panting herself. And it was kind of hard to hear her over my own gasping. Allie rubbed really lightly, but fast and somehow with a lot of need. From my clit to my hole in a way that I'd never done to myself. I'd have to remember this new touch so that I could try it out on myself the next time we had phone sex. God, it was wonderful! I was climbing towards my second cum of the night when she suddenly stopped and sat up.

"I can't stand it anymore," she said. Allie repositioned herself a little ways from me and moved my right leg to where she obviously wanted it - the bottom of my shoe flat on the bed, my knee bent and pointed toward the ceiling, my legs wide and my pussy exposed to all. Then in a sudden rush, unmistakably unable to contain herself any longer, Allie spread her knees wide and mounted my leg and started sliding her cum soaked pussy up and down my limb. I guess I should have been shocked, but she was plainly so excited that I all I could do was marvel at the look of lust on her face.

Allie moaned in satisfaction as she grabbed my calf in her delicate hands and pulled my leg into her sopping pussy. She started to slide rhythmically up and down, her strokes becoming shorter and harder, her juices running from my shin to my ankle, where they soaked into my sock. Allie was heading rapidly towards a massive orgasm, and I was so happy that she could be that excited by me that I couldn't believe it.

Allie broke out panting, like she had been trying to contain her breath and was suddenly unable to. Then all of her motion settled into her hips, and her body seemed to freeze as she began to stroke her yearning pussy faster and faster against my leg. She began whispering, "Ohmigod," over and over again. Pant, "Ohmigod, ohmigod, ohmigod!!" Gasp, "Ohmigod, ohmigod, ohmigod, ohmigod, ohmigod!" Each one just a little louder. "Ohmigod, ohmigod, ohmigod!!!!"

Suddenly Allie froze and pulled my high heeled leg into her pussy as she came. She stayed unmoving there, for all the world trying to join my leg to her slit as spasm after spasm racked her body. She looked so naked there, with her legs spread wide as she pressed herself against me. I could see one pink puffy lip of her cunt on the side of my ankle, dripping cum onto me as waves of pleasure racked her body. I looked up at her face, and my old friend and new love had the most beautiful smile on her lips. I'd never seen anybody look so positively radiant, and I knew that my life was about to be directed toward making her look like this as often as I could.

After what seemed like forever, her spasms stopped, and Allie threw her face forward, her body suddenly going limp as she started gasping for some post cum air. Eventually her breathing started to return to normal. She started sliding her wet slit up and down my leg slowly, not building towards a cum but just enjoying the feelings. Allie's lips wound up on the top of my knee as she panted softly through them. Finally she gently bit me, leaving little tooth marks in my skin as she took in air through her open mouth.

Allie's hair had fallen over her face, covering it from view. Without looking up at me, she wrapped her arms around my folded leg in a big hug and said deliberately, one word at a time, "You have got to try this." Then she gave an embarrassed laugh.

After seeing just how hard she had cum this way, I knew that I was definitely going to try it. "Oh, I will," I said. I giggled too, and tickled my pussy a little with my finger. "I've known you all these years, and I didn't know you were a leg girl!"

She giggled a little more. Her breathing was still kind of raggedy. "Me neither," she said, still catching her breath. "It was just the sight of your legs peeking out from under that top. I don't think I've ever seen anything so sexy. I just couldn't help myself!" She slid herself up and down my leg a couple more times in post cummy bliss.

"My pleasure," I said. I can't begin to explain just how satisfying it was to be used by Allie, to help her achieve so much delight. After witnessing a cum like that one, I decided that maybe I really did have sexy legs. Frankly, I'd almost forgotten about myself, and my needy pussy. But Allie hadn't.

"Now do I get to see you cum?" she asked, in that tone of voice that said that the delay was all my fault. She was joking, of course.

The thought of cumming for my girl friend suddenly made me a little shy, just like Allie had been earlier. I didn't trust my voice, and I looked up at her and nodded, trusting and waiting.

"First, she said slowly. "I want a taste."

That's easy I thought, remembering how Allie had started this with her cummy finger in my mouth. I swirled my finger around the inside of my pussy lips, trying to gather as much cum as I could. Was it possible that my touch was made even more exciting just by the knowledge that I was collecting cum for my lover? Maybe that isn't the way it should be, but my very own touch was more thrilling than I'd ever remembered.

After a final swirl, I figured I had all I was going to get. I lifted my dripping finger to Allie's pink lips, and she sucked on it delicately. Allie whimpered as she savored my cum, gently licking and nibbling my finger until it was all gone. And the sensation of her languorous chewing seemed to run straight from my finger to my pussy.

Reluctantly she finally let my finger pop from her mouth. "Mmmmmmm," she said. "You sure do taste good."

Allie grinned at me. "But that wasn't what I meant." I looked at her quizzically. "I want a taste from the source," she said.

I know I gulped. I was suddenly nervous as well as really aroused. She wanted to lick my pussy! I remember being just a little jealous - Allie was one step ahead of me again. She was going to be the first of us to go licking between a girl's open legs. I wished I had thought of it before she did.

Allie curled into a little ball between my legs and used her hands on my inner thighs to push my legs even farther apart to make room for her. She lowered her face toward my crotch, intentionally getting closer and closer very slowly.

I had been in a combined state of arousal and anticipation for so long that I thought maybe I'd cum before her lips even touched me. My pussy longed for her tongue, and I could feel her hot breath on the wet film covering my cunt as she neared her target. The thought suddenly occurred to me as I watched her draw near that she was much too close to my dribbling slit to be able to actually see it.

"I thought you wanted to see me squirt?" I asked, kind of breathlessly.

"Changed my mind," she whispered, settling herself comfortably between my legs.

Allie moved her lips closer to me and pushed gently on my thighs. "Wider," she whispered.

I obeyed, and spread my open legs even further. My back arched a little, trying to push my pussy towards her lips. I remember becoming so sensitive that it was like every nerve in my body was energized. I could feel the satin of my pajama tops under my back. I could feel each thread of the cotton sheet on my exposed ass. Then there was the wetness of my sock where Allie's cum had accumulated as it slid down my leg. I could feel all of it at the same time, and it was amazing.

Allie moved her mouth ever closer. Slowly. Tantalizingly. I couldn't stand the anticipation. Her dark brown hair hung down from her face, tickling the inside of my thighs, which suddenly seemed almost as sensitive as my dripping slit. It was as if I could feel each hair giving me a mini caress.

"Wider," she said, pushing me open, drawing her lips nearer.

I tried to comply. It was hard to concentrate, and my legs were farther apart than I think they'd ever been. The muscles at the top of my thighs gently pulled on my clit, adding to the pleasure. Allie tenderly pushed me open even more. Finally I had to draw my knees up to my chest to give her more room. She caressed my open ass with her hands, running her fingers down the sides of my pussy lips and towards my asshole.

Settling in to business, she looped her arm around my leg and slid her fingers down my belly toward my straining clit. I was disappointed when she stopped before she got there. But she had a plan.

I looked down between my breasts and legs towards my lover's face. Allie smiled up at me and then winked. As I watched Allie's face disappear between my legs, I realized what she was going to do. Her head began to slowly turn as she matched the direction of the pink lips of her mouth to the pink lips of my pussy. She didn't want to just lick cum from my pussy, she wanted me to squirt it straight into her hungry mouth!

The realization pushed me over the top at the same moment that Allie fastened her mouth to my pussy, and I came hard. As I began to spasm into my girlfriend's mouth, Allie's fingers pushed down hard on my clit, sending me to a new planet. There was nothing gentle about it. I couldn't help myself, and I reached down between my legs with my hand and tangled my fingers in her hair and pulled her mouth to my straining pussy. I pounded my cunt against her face, straining for the sensations of her mouth on my pussy. I thrust myself against her so hard that I was sure I was going to bruise her lips.

But she eagerly ate up my orgasm, making yummy noises as she held her lips to mine and rode my spasms. Her lips were smashed over and over into my hungry pussy harder than any lover's kiss. And over the sounds of my gasping and straining, I could hear her the slurping music of her sucking my cum into her mouth, and even the sound of her swallowing rapidly as she tried to keep up. God, it was wonderful! That moment in time froze in my memory forever, and I wished it could actually last forever.

As I started to come down, little after-cums shook my body, and Allie went to work licking my pussy lips, trying to catch whatever little droplets of cum had escaped her hungry mouth. She mmmm'd as she licked, savoring every droplet she found, every little bead of salty delight. I finally untangled my hands from her hair, and lay there in a kind of post cum stupor as she cleaned my nether regions with her gentle lapping.

Allie finally crawled back up to me, weaving our naked legs together in delicious fusion as she rested her head on my shoulder. We fell asleep, scrumptiously exhausted.

As usually happened on the weekends, we were up long before my parents. We aired the leftover smell of girl in heat out of my room with an open window and a fan, giggling the whole time. It wouldn't do at all for Mom and Dad to figure out what we'd been doing. Allie gave me a big wet kiss before she went home.

Next: Allie shares her adventures with Mark in more ways than one...

rockandroller
rockandroller
2,224 Followers
12