How My Husband Changed...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ARGEE
ARGEE
1,447 Followers

Soon after that Tom came in my asshole! I could feel his cum spurting into my rectum and whilst the sensation wasn't unpleasant in itself I received some satisfaction in that it wasn't hurting me as much as it had when Graham had fucked my asshole before! Probably it was because of all the KY. At the same time I wasn't happy about Graham's cum in my mouth but at least I had swallowed his cum before when he had made me suck him off so many times that I guess it wasn't all that bad. However I didn't like the taste of Christine's cunt which I could taste at the same time!

I had the distinct feeling that this was to be the last of the sex with Tom but I was wrong again. Christine suggested, because it was rather late, that we should spend the night at their place and so we all went to the bathroom and then into bed - Graham with Christine and Tom with me! The spare room which Tom and I had been given was a bit away from Christine and Graham's room so I couldn't hear anything that was going on in their room.

Tom played with my body and made me play with his cock. Eventually he tired of playing with me and dozed off still holding his fingers in my cunt! I let go of his cock and tried to sleep myself but it was a while before I dozed off.

I was rudely awoken at about 5am with Tom spreading my legs apart and attempting to enter my cunt! I badly wanted to use the bathroom but he insisted on fucking me right there and then. I hoped I would piss all over their bed but I managed to control my bladder and he just fucked me! After he was finished I scrambled out of bed and headed for the toilet passing a naked Christine on the way. She greeted me like a long lost friend and asked me how I had slept. All I was interested in was pissing and told he I had to rush. She followed me into the bathroom and watched me piss! She wasn't at all concerned but it embarrassed me as I had never pissed in front of anyone before. When I had finished she told me not to wipe myself but to let her lick me. By this time I just couldn't really care what they did to me so I leaned back over the toilet bowl and spread my legs. She began licking me dry (if that is the correct phrase) making sure she licked around to my asshole and right up into my pubic bush! Perhaps I had become so blasé about this family I wasn't really surprised by Christine's actions.

Stupidly I somehow thought my clothes were in the bedroom and so I returned there but on entering the room I remembered my clothes were strewn around the lounge room. Before I could leave the room Graham appeared behind me and he grabbed me from behind by reaching around and squeezing my breasts - my sore breasts! Tom was stirring in the bed and sat up when he heard us at the door. Graham asked Tom how he had enjoyed fucking me during the night and Tom replied, "Well Graham, she really is a wonderful fuck but she still has to learn to start things rather than leave it all up to me! I waited all night for her to begin fucking me but in the end I had to fuck her! She just doesn't seem to understand what she should be doing!" Graham then said, "Don't worry Tom I will make sure she understands fully and know what to do for next time!"

This worried me because I thought this would be all there was to Graham's stupid fantasies! Tom then said, "Graham, why don't you fuck Julie here on the bed and then perhaps between the two of us we can teach her how to behave towards me!" Graham thought that was a good idea and told me to get on the bed and suck him because he wasn't really hard yet. Trance-like I moved to the bed and Graham presented his cock to my mouth. Imagine my disgust when I tasted Christine's cunt on his cock! There wasn't anything I could do about it so I just began sucking him.

Soon he was hard and moved between my legs and, without any ceremony at all, he plunged into me in one stroke until he was embedded right to his balls! While he was fucking me (and it was fucking because this certainly wasn't making love) Tom moved up onto the bed beside my head. I knew what was coming next so I just opened my mouth and let him push his hard cock into my mouth. He said to Graham, "See, she is learning already - now she is eager to have a cock in her mouth and I didn't even have to ask her! Soon she will just part he legs and beg me to fuck her!"

Graham was too busy fucking me to reply so he just grunted in acknowledgement. I was just lying there letting my husband move his cock in and out of me with no feelings at all. He could have been moving a dead fish in my cunt for all I cared! I hated my husband now for all he had made me go through! As soon as he shot his load, Graham pulled out of me and at the same time Tom pulled his cock out of my mouth. Graham then moved up to my mouth and thrust his soiled cock into me while Tom moved between my legs and just pushed his already hard cock into my cunt! I didn't try to stop him in any way and again he told Graham I was getting the message! I was still trying to clean Graham's cock with my mouth when I felt Tom shoot his load deep into me! Once his cock was out of me he too moved up to my head and almost automatically I opened my mouth and he stuck his cock in and I began sucking it clean! I hated myself but what could I do?

Tom told me he was capable of fucking me again and to keep sucking his cock until it was hard. I just did as he said after all what else would get this over and done with. At last, after some minutes of sucking, he became hard again. He told Graham to get the KY and Graham found a fresh tube where Christine pointed out to him. He brought this over to me, helped lift me so that I was kneeling on the bed with my head on the pillow and my asshole totally exposed to these men! Graham placed the tube of KY in my asshole and squirted about half of the tube into me.

It was terribly cold and I shuddered but only due to the cold - I certainly wasn't getting excited by what they were doing to me. The sudden realization that I hadn't evacuated my bowels since I had the last KY in me and also Tom's cum! I hadn't felt the need but I surely did now. Tom then inserted his cock into my asshole and began fucking me. Again I didn't protest at all knowing there wasn't anything I could do about it! When Tom had been fucking me for about 4 minutes he let out a whoop and came in my asshole! He pulled out and Graham took his place and he, too, shot his load deep into my rectum.

Now I could feel a distinct pressure in my rectum and I knew I would have to visit the bathroom very quickly or make a terrible mess! I was also surprised they didn't attempt to put their cocks into my mouth to clean them. The devil in me made me wait and not say anything about going to the bathroom except to say that my poor rectum was completely full and I could hardly hold it all in! Tom thought this was very funny and came over to me and began playing with my clit! This time, for whatever perverse reason, I felt an orgasm starting to build up. I didn't want to cum with Tom playing with me but it just happened. At the same time as my orgasm broke, I let out a very loud fart and some of the contents of my asshole spurted out onto the bed! I suddenly saw this as very funny and burst out laughing. Tom took his hand off my clit and slapped my face and Christine also yelled and told me to get to the bathroom. Gladly I rushed to the bathroom and finished evacuating my bowels into the toilet. There was quite a mess in me which I was very pleased to lose!

When I returned to the bedroom, all three were stripping the bed and taking the bedding to the laundry for washing! Surprisingly enough they didn't say anything more to me about the mess and they even suggested I have a shower to clean up. That shower was delightful and that was the only part of the visit to Tom and Christine's place which I enjoyed. After this Graham told me it was time to leave so I dressed and we headed for home! Tom thanked me for coming over and told me he was sure I would soon learn to like being fucked by him! Not bloody likely!

Once we were home having traveled the entire distance in complete silence, Graham headed for the shower while I climbed into our bed. I was soon asleep and I didn't hear Graham come to bed. I guess he must have been tired too. We slept for about 4 hours before I felt Graham stirring beside me. He leaned on one elbow and looked at me. We were both naked and only had a sheet over us. He removed the sheet and looked at my body before speaking. He told me he was proud of me for going to Tom and Christine's place without protesting and also for allowing them to fuck me! At first I didn't reply and just glared at him.

Graham asked me to roll over and make love with him but in my sternest voice I just told him to fuck off! He could play with himself as much as he liked but he would not fuck me again until I felt ready and that would be a very long time. I even told him I would leave him if necessary and as I didn't love him any more I might even do that anyway! This made him sit up and take notice. He even pleaded with me saying he hadn't realized I didn't want to be fucked by the others and he thought I had gone willingly!

It is now 3 months since Graham and Tom fucked me and there is no way I am likely to let him fuck me again in the near future. My dildo has been working overtime and I have gained a new appreciation from using it that I really don't need a man to satisfy me! Things might change but I doubt it! The thought has crossed my mind that I might even look for a lover but I guess I have a lot more scruples than my stupid husband and at the present time I am not thinking about that option. We now live like brother and sister in our house but that is O.K. with me! I guess this is called getting even!

ARGEE
ARGEE
1,447 Followers