How My Interest in CFNM Got Started

Story Info
College smartass gets busted as a "home nudist".
1.8k words
4.16
89.1k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

I was 22, a junior in college, had my own apartment, and was an accomplished smartass.

My apartment building was a short walk from campus, just a few blocks. Rent was good, neighbors were great. Only a few other students were in the complex, most where over-40 singles and married couples. The only downside was the constant visits by the church ladies.

There were five churches within a 10 minute walk of the apartment building. A few times year, the church ladies would hit our building. It seemed that whenever I sat down to study, the church ladies would show up and knock on my door. It was getting frustrating.

A friend from school told me that she got rid of the church people by answering her door naked whenever they showed up. Guaranteed me it would work.

While I was a smartass and loved the idea, I was also very shy given my short, skinny stature (5'4" and 120 lbs.), as well as my even shorter and skinnier penis. There was no way in Hell I was going to open my door naked.

Then an idea hit me one day. I didn't have to answer the door naked, just imply I would be naked if they came in! At home, I stripped down to my briefs and waited for the church ladies to knock. Sure enough, they did.

Grabbing a towel from the bathroom, I wrapped it around my briefs and opened the door.

The three women, all overweight, frumpy and my grandmother's ages, seemed shocked for a moment. When one of them asked me if I'd just gotten out of the shower, I told her, "Nope, I'm a home nudist. If you'd like to come in and tell me about your church, you're welcome to... just understand that I will be as God made me."

One let her eyes scan my body, stopping at my groin, then her cheeks blushed red at whatever she was thinking. Another of the old biddies muttered, "Well, I never!" I got a strange, erotic spark in my crotch. The one talking just shook her head, saying, "I don't think so, young man." Then the three turned away in a huff and left. I overheard one of them say, "We have to make sure no one else from church ever knocks on that pervert's door every again."

I was so pleased with my success that I didn't realize for a moment how sexually excited the encounter had been. I rushed off to my bedroom, dropped the towel, kicked off my briefs, and jacked off my 4 inch erection. I came within a minute thinking about standing naked in front of them. I'm not sure why that turned me on so much since the idea of it happening in real life was terrifying.

No one came the next day. For the first time, I was sad the church ladies didn't knock on my door.

The next day, there was a knock. I grabbed my towel and looked through my peephole. Sure enough, another group of church ladies, all frumpy and overweight, waited with their bibles and pamphlets in their hands. I was about to wrap the towel around my waist when I decided to up the ante: I kicked off my briefs and threw them behind the door. Then wrapping the towel around my waist, I opened the door.

I got the same reaction as two days ago. Some blushed, some were shocked. Before the leader, a white-haired old lady, could finish her first sentence, I cut her off. "You're welcome to come in and tell me about your church, but I'm a home nudist. I will be as God made me... naked."

I got the same spark in my balls that moved up my back to make the hair on my neck stand up.

They also walked quickly away, mentioning that I wasn't worth the time of trying to save.

Again, I closed the door and dropped my towel. I was so horny that I just knelt down and jacked off right there behind the door. Once again, it was the thought of actually exposing myself to those old ladies that got me worked up. Still, the very thought of it actually happening terrified me.

The same routine played out of the next two weeks. A group of church ladies would knock on my door. I'd tell them I was a home nudist. They'd be horrified and leave, then I'd masturbate. I'd taken to actually being a home nudist. The only "clothing" I kept outside my bedroom was the towel I kept draped over the church by my front door. I was loving this little game of mine, even skipped a couple of afternoon classes so I could be home when the church ladies knocked on my door.

Then the knocks stopped. I was still naked at home and still masturbating to fantasies of exposing myself to church ladies, but I figured their recruitment season (or whatever it was called) had ended. I felt a little sad... withdrawals, I guess.

About a month later, I was home when there was a knock on my door. I jumped up and ran to the door. Looking through the peephole, I saw two overweight, frumpy women holding packets in their hands. One was tall, maybe around 6 feet or so in her heels, while the other was closer to my height, maybe 5'6". The taller one looked older, about 50 while the shorter one was in her 30's. I almost squealed I was so happy. More church ladies to mess with!

I wrapped the towel around my waist and opened the door, a big grin on my face.

"Oh, excuse me," the older woman said, "did you just get out of the shower?"

I shook my head. "Nope, I'm a home nudist. So if you want to tell me about your church, you're welcome to, but I'll be as God made me."

I stood there trying not to laugh. Both of them were a little taken aback, but they didn't leave. They looked at each other, smiled, then back to me. The older woman said, "Well, we're not from any church, but we'll come in for a few minutes."

I stood frozen as they walked right past me into my apartment. I felt a frozen chill start in my chest and move quickly to my groin. Inside I wanted to scream.

They sat down on my couch, putting their folders down on the coffee table in front of them.

I managed to wake up enough to close the door and walk over to them. I kept a death grip on my towel. This was no longer a masturbating fantasy. I was fucking terrified and wanted this nightmare to end.

The older woman introduced them. "I'm Virginia and this is Julie."

I shook their hands.

"We're not from a church," Virginia said, "we're from the city museum society and we're selling tickets to a showing of European nude paintings, so we don't mind nudity in the least."

I sat down on a nearby chair, still wearing my towel. I was hoping they'd forget I was still wearing it. "So how much are these tickets," I asked, hoping to buy a couple and then send them on their way.

"At the door they'll be $15.00," Julie said, "but in advance they're only $10.00."

I nodded. "Okay, I'll go get my wallet. It's in my bedroom."

Virginia stopped me. "Before you go, if it's not too much trouble, young man, could you get us some water or ice tea? It's really hot outside."

"Okay," I said, turning towed my kitchen. I poured them each a glass of ice tea and then realized I had a problem. The condensation on the glasses made impossible to carry two glasses in one hand, unless I stuck my fingers in the tea and that was just rude. I cinched my towel as tight as I could and picked up a glass in each hand. I walked quickly to them, hoping to put the glasses down on the table and then go quickly to my bedroom.

As I got closer to them, my towel started to loosen. With each step it got more loose. I reached them and bent over to put their glasses down when it happened: My towel slid right off and on to the carpet. I was now naked in front of two older, overweight women.

Julie took in a quick breath, trying not to laugh. Virginia acted very cool, like something she'd seen a thousand times. I put their glasses down and then reached down for my towel.

But Virginia already had it. She'd picked it up and put it on her lap.

I didn't stand straight up, instead just leaning back into my chair. My nightmare had finally happened. I felt humiliated, embarrassed and about an inch tall. When I looked down into my lap, I realized that the cold temperature in my apartment and the situation had indeed cause my penis to shrink up even more than its 2 inch flaccid size.

"Now," Virginia said, "is that better?"

What happened next was a blur. Over the next 15 minutes or so, Virginia and Julie explained to me about the show, the nude paintings and how much they loved volunteering for the museum. I barely said anything, just nodding and hoping it would soon be over.

"How many tickets do you want," Julie asked.

I told her two tickets, then rushed off to my bedroom to get my wallet. When I returned, I saw only Virginia. She was standing by my couch. I asked where Julie went and she told me Julie had to use my bathroom.

I took $20.00 out of my wallet and handed it to her. Her hand went right by mine and instead she used her thumb and forefinger to pinch the head of my penis.. HARD.

I jumped. Ouch!

Learning down, she looked right into my face. "I know what you're up to, you little pervert. You want to use that little dickie of yours to shock church ladies, don't you?"

I didn't move. Well, I didn't, but my penis did. It grew into its full four-inch erection.

She smiled and took the $20.00 from my hand. She brushed past me and walked toward my front door. Julie came out of my bathroom and met her there. Julie smiled at me and said, "Goodbye, I enjoyed our visit." She left.

Virginia stood by my door. She raised her hand, crooked her finger, silently calling me over. When I reached the door, she whispered in my ear, "I'll be back in one hair, young man. This door better be unlocked and you'd better be bare ass with your nose in the corner."

She pinched my erection again, then turned and left. I quickly closed the door behind them.

CONTINUED IN PART 2