How My Life Changed Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

It was a few minutes before I mustered the courage and composure to return to the bar.

I walked in to see Danny was sitting in a booth in the far corner from Ben's table, as I passed I looked over at Ben only to see him whispering something in Eve's ear. As I looked the bitch was laughing and I saw how close Ben was sitting to her. Trying to put the image out of my mind I took a deep breath and smiled as I walked up to Danny's table, sliding onto the seat and moving next to him.

Without a word he immediately put his beefy arm around my bare shoulders and let his hand drop onto my right breast, his thick fingers caressing me and making my nipple harden. Remembering why I was here I forced the smile back onto my face and put my hand on his thigh.

'You know,' he said after taking a long pull of his beer, 'when Ben first called me about this I though either he was nuts or you must be some sort of ugly ass bitch. Turns out he's nuts, when he showed me some pictures of you I couldn't believe it. What's he thinking princess, giving a pretty little slip of a girl like you over to a fat, old nasty bastard like me?'

'I don't know what he was thinking sir,' I replied looking into his eyes and praying this was happening to someone else.

His hand on my breast suddenly pinched and twisted my nipple hard, the sudden shock of it making me cry out loud.

'Don't you fucking lie to me bitch,' he said loud enough to make the people in the next booth turn. 'Ben said no lies; tell me why you are here?'

'Because I don't want to be here, because Ben knows I'll hate every second of being with a fat ugly bastard like you.' I said quickly.

He twisted my nipple again. 'Like...you....sir!' He said.

'Yes sir, sorry sir,' I gasped as he released me.

'Good,' he said leaning back.

He grabbed his pint in his other hand and with three quick swallows, drained it before belching loudly.

'Time to go princess,' he said with a leer as he stood up and, picking up a small satchel with one hand and grabbing me with the other he dragged me out of the bar.

He ushered me down the steps but rather than go left onto the road he pulled me right, into the alley that runs alongside the bar.

I had experienced a lot of emotions already that evening but this was the first time I felt a worm of fear in my belly. After all, here I was being dragged into an alley by, as far as I was concerned, a complete stranger who obviously had little concern for my welfare.

However, it was at that exact moment – when I realised I how afraid I was – that I also realised my pussy was absolutely soaking and I was the horniest I think I'd ever been. What the fuck is wrong with me?

Danny dragged me down the alley, past the wheelie bins and around the rear of the club where it backs onto the canal towpath. I couldn't see anyone else around but there were certainly people crossing the canal bridge about 20ft up from us.

When we stopped I stood as Ben likes me to, shoulders back and breasts forward, while Danny rummaged in his bag. I heard the clink of metal and suddenly he looked up at me and grinned, making me afraid all over again.

'Put your hands behind your back,' he commanded and with no other choice I did so. Quickly he snapped the cold handcuffs tight around my wrists before stepping back around me with a feral look in his eyes.

'Well then bitch, if I'm so ugly and fat let's see how pretty and slim you are!' And with that he grabbed the top of the dress and slid it down my body until it puddled at my feet, leaving me naked and shivering in the cool night-time air.

'Get on your knees and lick my boots,' he commanded after taking a long moment to stare at my body. Trying desperately not to upset him I quickly dropped onto my knees and thanking god for all the yoga and Pilates I do, I manoeuvred myself using my stomach muscles to put my face by his feet.

He laughed as I started to lick his big leather army boots and played with me for a while, pulling his foot away and making me chase after it.

I realised after a moment that in order to keep myself in position with my hands cuffed behind my back my knees were spread wide apart and my pussy and ass were on display to the whole world and shame washed over me, then I remembered my promise to Ben and resolved that I would simply do what I was told and damn the consequences.

After what felt like forever, Danny reached down and dragged me to my feet. Once I was upright he kicked my ankles apart, stood close and looked into my eyes as I felt him roughly grope my tiny, shaved pussy. Grimacing in shame and hating myself for being so turned on I hardly noticed the moan I let out when he slipped a fat finger inside me.

'Fuck me; you love this don't you?'

'No sir,' I gasped as he pulled his finger out and started fiddling with my nipples, 'I hate it, but it does turn me on sir.'

'Hmmm,' he rumbled before stepping around me and grabbing my cuffs. 'Right, get dressed; we're going back to my house. But if you piss me off in any way on the walk there will be consequences, you know now that I have no problem with stripping you in public.'

'Yes sir,' I said as he unlocked the cuffs, 'thank you sir.'

***

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Beth's Disgrace Pt. 01 Uptight girl afraid the world will discover her kinks!in NonConsent/Reluctance
G's Submission Ch. 01-02 A grad school student loses control of her life, gradually.in BDSM
The Van A college girl needing money is tricked and used on video.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Exhibitionist Pet A college slut is forced to humiliate herself, and loves it.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Dangerous Hobby Curiosity made her fall.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories