How My Life Changed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
humpty
humpty
549 Followers

Nancy broke out laughing and said, “Damn, Nichole, I would swear that we were sisters, you sound jut like I did years ago. Let’s go for it girl, let’s get naked and enjoy the good outdoors and have some fun, it’s been a long time.”

In seconds we were both standing in front of each other, stark naked, oh wow, did she have a fantastic body; her breasts were large but firm, her nipples stood out perfectly; like Cathy, she had no pubic hair. Why would such a beautiful woman that could have anything or anyone settle for staying home; not having children of her own.

It was late afternoon, but the sun was still shinning bright and it was a nice warm day. We laughed and acted like a couple of young teen-agers. I’d splash her, and then she would retaliate by splashing me. Our bodies touched frequently and I don’t what kind of feeling she was getting, but I know that it was setting me on fire.

“Oh“, she said, “I don’t know about you, but I think I must have had too much wine.“ She came over to me, gave me a nice hug, and then said, “why don’t we sit in the Jacuzzi for a while so that I can catch my breath.”

“So what you’re saying, Nancy, is that I take your breath away.” and I started laughing.

She gave me another hug and looked straight in the eyes, and said. “Damn, Nichole, I can’t remember when I was relaxed and enjoyed myself so much. My husband is a very strict disciplinarian and rigid as far as doing anything that is fun, like now for instance, and the only gratification of pleasure I get is from Cathy. Now I have found a soul mate.”

We were holding one another tightly, my breasts were pushed against hers, and our pubic mounds were pushed into each others. I didn’t know about Nancy, but my sexual arousal was nearing a peak. But then she said, “girlfriend, you need a shave,” meaning my pubic hairs grinding on her bald mound.. We both broke out laughing, but my body was on fire.

We got into the Jacuzzi and let the jets relax our bodies, but I was still shaking from my arousal. Again, Nancy, sitting up tight against me, looked at me in a very sensuous way and said, “Nichole, I think that I feel the way I’m sure you feel.” I just looked at her beautiful sexy face, and she continued. “While we are feeling the desire, and being mature adults, would you like me to masturbate you, and you masturbate me, just like ..ahh I, well like when I was a young girl with my girlfriends. hehe I’ll tell you right now, if you don’t want too, I mean I’ll understand, but god, right now I need to be touched soo badly; but am I being too forward; I mean, well I just met you.”

I didn’t hesitate for a second, I pulled her face to mine, and as I kissed her my hand immediately went down to her smooth pussy, and it was ready and open for me. She did the same to me, rubbing my mound, running her fingers around my clit cover. Her fingers like mine, knew exactly how to touch, where to touch and then as we were both getting close, I backed away.

I pulled my mouth away from hers, and above the sound of the jets, I said. “Nancy, I’m ready to cum, but this is so heavenly I don’t want you to cum too soon, I don’t want it to end for a while. If I come now, I’ll only want more. What about you, can you cum more than once?”

“Sweetheart, I’ve masturbated myself to so many orgasms to go to sleep; Let me put it to you this way, one time I was so frustrated that in a matter of three hours I came twenty-five times, only then I could go to sleep.”

“I hope you plan on staying often,” I said to Nancy, and then we started back to where we were. We kissed with hungry tongues, her mouth felt so warm. We explored every part of each others body with our hands. Her breasts were really fantastic, I loved how they felt, her nipples were hard and long . We both seemed to like the same things, I loved to have my ear lobes sucked, and like Cathy, Nancy loved sucking milk from my breasts as her fingers fucked my pussy hole. We were so together that we came together almost every time, and the more we came the more intense our orgasms were. We finger fucked each other, Nancy knew all the right spots, she found my G- spot immediately. Like me she liked to have her anus massaged. It was wonderful. I know, it wasn’t making love in the sense that we were giving each other oral sex, but it was a terrific bonding and I knew that this was just the beginning for us and sex. I couldn’t believe my good fortune.

We were just about at that point where we thought that we better stop (after about seven orgasms each) before Cathy showed up. We looked into each others eyes, and Nancy said. “I hope you don’t think that I’m a slut; I was attracted to you the second I saw you. I’ve never had sex with a female, other than, and I’m certain that if Cathy hasn’t told you already, she will; believe it or not, she seduced me a while back. But you excited me so much, and I could tell that you felt the same way. But thanks to that bottle of wine that we drank, but I was drunk enough to say what I was feeling. One more thing, Nichole, and now I feel closer to you than ever, I have to tell you about my beautiful Cathy.”

In my mind I knew that it was too good to be true, I was sure than she was going to tell me that Cathy was some kind of weirdo, or mentally unstable.

“Nichole, Cathy is the sweetest girl you will ever know, honest to a ‘T’ but there is one thing that always bothered me. As I told you, for a girl her age she is totally uninhibited when it comes to sex. Sexually she is insatiable. Damn, when I sober up I’ll probably regret half the things that I’m telling you. Well to continue; if it wasn’t for her I would have left her father a long time ago, a sexless marriage just wasn’t for me. In the beginning he would give me some time, not often but now and then we would have sex; then it just stopped. And then I discovered Cathy and her needs. Okay, let me blurt it out, Cathy sexually satisfies me in every conceivable way, but it was always just the two of us.”

I could see that Nancy was having trouble confessing as to what happened and I just kept caressing her body, I was still extremely horny, as well as a little drunk. Then she said, “Nichole, I hope I’m not embarrassing you, I mean I shouldn’t really be telling you all this, but I seem to be drawn very close to you.” As drunk as I was I could tell that Nancy wanted pour all secrets out to me, and as horny as I was I listened, in fact what she was telling me got me even more aroused than I already was.

“One evening, sometime ago, as usual I was home alone, frustrated, and had a few drinks. I have a few mechanical toys to help me with my sexual frustrations, but I do keep them well hidden from Cathy and her dad.” Nancy was telling me this, but I knew that had she been totally sober she never would have, at least so soon into our relationship. Then she continued after a slight pause. “I was almost certain that Cathy was fast asleep and I carelessly brought out one of those vibrating machines that you sit on, it has a dildo and a clit stimulator that both vibrate with variable speeds that can make you cum over and over again when you sit on the dildo…” Pause…, “Well I was coming for about the tenth time when I thought I heard something, after looking around and not seeing anyone, I kept on going for many more orgasms. Cathy later confessed to me that she was watching me all the time I was doing it, and it wasn’t the first time that she had spied on me. She told me she would masturbate while I doing the same thing.”

As Nancy was telling me this about Cathy, we still were massaging each others pussies. What she was telling was getting me so worked up, my body stiffened up, my pussy muscles clamped down hard on her fingers that she had in me, and I came with a shattering, groaning orgasm and kissed her hard.

Then Nancy continued. “One afternoon, the first time, I walked past Cathy’s room and her door was open enough so that I could see her on the bed. She was totally naked and was fingering her hole, she was finger fucking herself. I knew that she masturbated frequently, but she, like me, was always careful about being seen. She had a pillow under her butt and her head was raised so that she could watch what she was doing to her sweet pussy; then her body convulsed, stiffened and she moaned out loudly that she was cumming. I secretly stood there, out of her sight, and my panties were soaked. I dashed to my room as quietly as I could.. well I masturbated to many orgasms.”

“I watched her several times as she left her door open and put on an exhibition that would drive anyone watching, insane. Then one night, about two or three weeks later, I was in bed with my hand massaging my pussy, when Cathy snuck into the room very quietly; my eyes were closed and I was concentrating on my impending orgasm. I was just about there, ready to come, when she quickly pulled the cover off of me and caught me with my fingers deep into my cunt. She looked me straight into my eyes and said, mom, let me do that for you, I love doing it, I’ll make you come real good. I was on the verge of cumming as well as in a state of shock, but as soon as she replaced her fingers where mine had been, I came so hard I almost shook of the bed. She knew what she was doing by intentionally leaving her bedroom door slightly open, knowing how much it would excite me when I saw her; and it did.”

“Hi mom, hi Nichole, I’ve brought all my things. Wow, you guys look like you were having a lot of fun. Did I miss the party?” Cathy said with a big grin. I was still shaking from my last intense orgasm; Nancy and I quickly removed our fingers from each others pussy..

“Hi honey, didn’t expect you back so soon, you surprised us. Nichole and I were just getting acquainted. We were also talking about you and how much I love my little girl. And Nichole thinks that you are very sweet, like I do. I really like Nichole, I think this would be a wonderful place for you to live. Nichole was also gracious enough to invite me to stay anytime that I would like. I have things that I have to take care of for dad, and then I plan on spending a lot of time here with you and Nichole. Isn’t that wonderful?”

I don’t know how Nancy had the energy to talk to Cathy, as for myself I needed a little break, plus the fact that both Nancy and myself were still slightly intoxicated. Then Cathy looked down at my crotch and picked up on the fact that I had pubic hair, plus it was all mated down with my cum. Compared to their pussies, it looked ugly.

“When you’re ready for your bath,” Cathy said, “I’ll give you a nice shave so that your pussy will look nice and clean. I shave mom and she shaves me all the time.” I immediately understood what Nancy was telling me, Cathy just says whatever is on her mind without thinking that it may not be proper.

Both Nancy and myself were both a little unstable from our excessive drinking, I don’t think that Nancy was anymore of a drinker than myself, very little, very seldom, other than with dinner. Speaking of dinner it was getting to be around that time.

Cathy picked up on our mental state and said. “I guess when I saw that empty bottle of wine that you two would be feeling a little confused. Let me help the two of you into the house and then I’ll see what I can throw together for a meal.” and then she laughed.

Nancy and I sat next to one another, still naked, still giddy from the wine; we looked at each other, smiling,, and I couldn’t remember if I had ever received so much sexual pleasure from anyone other than myself. We were holding hands like a couple teen-age sweethearts. These two wonderful women were changing my life.

“Well, ladies, guess what interesting thing I found in the fridge.” Cathy said with a big grin on her face. “My beautiful new landlord had something delicious for us and I just couldn’t resist it, and from what I observe with you two, I thought that it would be perfect and both of you would really be in the mood for it.” and she laughed some more.

Then I saw what Cathy had in the plate that she was carrying, two large sausages that reminded me of my studs penis. I had bought those for sandwiches (or so I thought) or for slicing for toppings on pizza, but I immediately realized what Cathy was getting too, as well as Nancy did as we also broke out with giggles.

Then, in an attempt to scold Cathy, Nancy said. “Sweetheart, I don’t think that Nichole would appreciate you bringing those in here.” As Nancy was saying this she was struggling not to laugh at just the thought of what Cathy’s intentions were.

Mom, as soon as I met Nichole I knew that she was going to be a fun person like you. Let’s face it, dad married you because he really adored and loved you, but he loved his work even more than he loved either of us. And mommy, I really love you and I know because of me you have never had a life of your own, other than those snooty ladies that visit you because of dad’s money and power. When dad mentioned that I should go out and see what the real world was like, I found Nichole and realized that not only was she lonely, like us, she needed to be exposed to others, not just her animals; of course from things that I’ve read on the internet, some dogs can offer a lot of comfort, hehe, well, let’s just leave it at that.” And again Cathy broke out laughing. I knew exactly what naughty thoughts she had in mind. I looked at Nancy, and she also was fully aware of what Cathy was thinking of.

Now I’m going to feed you one by one. Mom, open your mouth wide and all I want you to do is suck on this sausage, don’t bite it.” With that said, (both me and Nancy knowing what the sausage represented) and me still giggling along with Nancy, Cathy put the sausage to my mouth and I had no choice but to open my mouth. She pushed in and out a couple of times and then took it out; I was never good at giving Dave oral sex. Then she took it down to my pussy, which was still open and aroused, and she slowly slid it into my waiting hole. It was large, much larger than Dave’s cock, but it also did something that Dave’s cock never did; I came almost instantly after just a few strokes. But she continued to stroke it in and out and at the same time she started massaging my clit. Oh my god, it not only felt great, but then at the same time Cathy lowered her head and had her tongue on my clit. Her hot tongue was vibrating against my clit at the same time she was fucking me with the sausage.

“Oh my god, Cathy, you’re going to make me cum again. Oh shit, oh yeah. Oh fuck.” My body was about to explode into a shattering orgasm. I turned my head and looked at Nancy and she was masturbating herself, watching the expression on my face, an expression of total abandonment as I was reaching my peak. The she brought her mouth to mine, and we both came with explosive orgasms, moaning into each others mouths..

“ So you liked that, Didn’t you Nichole? See, mom, I told you that Nichole was a sex slut like us; she cums just as fast as you do. Now it’s your turn.” Cathy slowly pulled the sausage out of my over heated hole, it had to be as hot as if she had it in a micro-wave oven, and it was dripping with my juices, then she took it to Nancy’s mouth, and I was still panting

“Okay, mom, I want you to open your mouth and suck up all Nichole’s nectar.” Nancy didn’t hesitate for a second and quickly cleaned all of my cum off of the sausage. Then Cathy said to me, embarrassing her mother, I noticed. “Nichole, my mom really enjoys drinking cum. When I squirt my cum into her mouth she drinks every last drop.” Nancy’s face was turning red from Cathy’s comments but at the same time I noticed that she was sucking every last drop of my cum off of the sausage.

I think that Nancy was sobering up a little when she said to Cathy, “Honey, I don’t think that it’s polite to say things that are so personal about us to Nichole. I have already told her that you’re a wonderful intelligent young lady and that sometimes we try to help each other with our needs, in some cases sexual.”

“Mom, I was watching the two of you in the spa for a while before I called out, I saw what you were doing to each other, and I think that it was great that the two of you were attracted to one another. Nichole, mom is usually standoffish and has very little to do with anyone, but as soon as I met you I knew that mom would adore you just as I do. Mom, I want Nichole to be part of our life so that three of us can really enjoy each other in the truest sense. Dad has kept us locked up for so long and we only had each other, and I do love you, but now we have a new and wonderful friend and I want us to be a threesome”

Nancy was right about Cathy, not only was she smart but she could read our minds. These two strangers were in the process of changing my life.

As I gradually started to sober up, after many orgasms I thought of what had taken place for the last few hours. Maybe it was the influence of the wine to begin with, but whatever it was, it was wonderful and I knew that it was much for the better. I knew that I would never be alone again,at least for some time, and who knows, I may soon find others that were lonely as well and would be happy join us on our ranch.

Please let me know if you enjoyed my story.

humpty
humpty
549 Followers
12