How My Life Has Changed Ch. 02

Story Info
Introduction of George and her seduction.
4k words
4.29
60.1k
6

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 04/17/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

George

When we left school, Janet and I went off to college and shared a flat. But it wasn't just the flat we shared; we also shared a bed. The lovemaking that had started by chance the morning after I was raped had become a regular part of our life, but it was a very private relationship. Outwardly we were just a close pair of college girls. Only in the privacy of our flat did we show any affection. Only here did we indulge in the deepest intimacy. Only with Janet was I able to savor the ecstasy of totally fulfilling orgasms.

We dated guys from the college but I never felt comfortable with any of them. It was always the same. We'd kiss and that was OK. My breasts were fondled and that was OK. Then I'd be groped under my skirt and that was NOT OK. I'd decided, based on my earlier experience that I needed to draw a clear line between what I was willing to do and what not. Tights and knickers had proved to be ineffective barriers.

What I wanted was an old-fashioned seduction over time. I was unwilling to spread my legs for any Tom, Dick or Harry so that he could have his couple of minutes of pleasure. That might be fine for the animal kingdom, but I wanted a more meaningful relationship. I often questioned my sexuality, knowing how sexually fulfilling my relationship was with Janet. Was I in fact a lesbian? The answer was always the same. No I wasn't a lesbian. I enjoyed male company and enjoyed their advances. I was always aroused by their fondling but unwilling to move at their speed. Yes I wanted penetration but only with the right guy at the right time. I wanted more than to have sex ... I wanted to make love. The conclusion was always the same; I hadn't met my lover yet.

I'll never know whether Janet was always of a like mind or whether I had influenced her, but we always ended up in bed together having said our goodnights to our respective boyfriends of the time. This arrangement continued throughout college and for the first few months after we started working.

Janet met Brian indirectly through work, and their relationship seemed to blossom, but then so had the previous ones. Janet and I were lying in bed one Thursday. I had just broken up with Charlie and was in need of some TLC when she dropped the bombshell. "Darling, I'm not sure how to put this but," she paused, "I'm very much in love with Brian and I want to sleep with him." Initially I thought no problem; it won't affect our relationship. Then it hit me; of course it would - it would be him in her bed instead of me. I felt gutted.

"Don't worry, Darling," she said trying to comfort me having seen my reaction, "There will always be time for us."

The intimate relationship I had so enjoyed with Janet was over. Unknown to me at the time, only temporarily over.

The following night I was in the lounge when Janet and Brian returned. Knowing her plans, I quickly excused myself and went to bed. Although our beds were against a common wall I'd been unaware until that night how little soundproofing the wall afforded.

I heard them enter Janet's room and could clearly hear them talking and giggling. For a while there was silence and then I heard Janet. Passion had overtaken her and she was oblivious to being heard by me - or anybody else for that matter. "I'm ready ... I need you ... I want to feel your cock deep inside me ... be gentle ... stop ... ah yes ... go deeper ... stop ... deeper ... keep going ... ahhh. Wait a bit while I get used to you ... it's so big. Oh that feels good ... don't stop."

I could hear heavy breathing and the bed creaking. Next door my girlfriend was being given the full treatment and I was on my own. I had mixed emotions. On the one hand I was jealous on two counts that somebody had taken my place in our bed and that she was the one being made love to and not me but on the other hand I found the situation extremely arousing. Though unable to see, it was as if I was there. As Brian thrust into her I stroked my pussy in unison. I couldn't remember the last time I had masturbated but this one I wouldn't forget.

"Go faster, Darling ... deeper ... yes ... yes ... yes ... ahhhh." And then it happened ... the all too familiar shriek as Janet reached the crest of her climax followed soon after by Brian's groans as he ejaculated his semen deep in her puss. All went quiet as my climax overcame me and their passions subsided.

From then on Janet and Brian were inseparable.

It was through Brian that I met George. They worked for the same company. Brian asked if I would accompany the two of them to a company function. I was a bit reluctant, but they persuaded me. I might meet the man of my dreams, they teased. I have never known to this day whether it was a concealed blind date or just a chance introduction, but George and I seemed to get on and he invited me out the following week.

Our date went well and he was the perfect gentleman. It was early days but there was potential. George was a few years older than me and was obviously pretty well off. He dressed well, drove a Porsche, and we frequented the best of restaurants and clubs. It took a while before he kissed me goodnight, and much longer before there was any petting whatsoever.

One night after leaving a club he asked if I wanted to see his apartment. This was crunch time. Was this the beginning of the end? Although not ready for intimacy I was certainly fond of him. So not wanting to lose him and being a little curious I agreed.

His apartment was truly luxurious and furnished in a most tasteful way. The views from the verandah were awesome. George was clearly a wealthy bachelor. We had a pleasant evening talking and listening to music. My fears of anything untoward had been unfounded.

"It's well past our bedtimes, Marion," he said with a smile, "So where would you like to sleep? I can offer you the guest bedroom or maybe you'd prefer your own bed."

"Would you mind if I pass on the guest room this time? I've brought nothing with me and would rather go home."

"I quite understand, my dear," he replied. "Let me get your coat and I'll take you home."

In the car on the way home I told George how I felt about him, but also told him about my rape experience and that I needed time. We had our first real cuddle and passionate kiss before I got out of the car.

"I want to be with you forever," he whispered, "so there's no rush. You set the pace; I'll follow."

It had been a long time since I had felt so happy. I was in love, and I sensed it was just a matter of time before George would be making love to me. I fell asleep feeling ever so contented.

A couple of days later there was a parcel waiting for me when I arrived home. I guessed it was from George. He was in the habit of sending me gifts. At first it was flowers and chocolates, then perfumes and jewellery. I wondered what it would be this time. I took the parcel to my room and began to open it. Inside was a white nightdress and negligée set in the finest silk and lace. I had to try it on but I needed to shower first. Once back in the bedroom I slipped on the nightie and studied myself in the mirror.

What a provocative sight, I thought. It had a plunging neckline and although it was ankle length there was a daring slit up the front coming within mere inches of my crotch. To say it was backless would have been somewhat of an understatement ... but for a few criss-crossing shoestring straps, my back was naked to below my waist. Besides these revealing features I should have mentioned it fitted like a sheath accentuating every curve of my body and was so diaphanously thin that what it covered remained unhidden.

I tried on the negligée. Whilst it covered my bare back it was designed to be worn open and it naturally hung either side of my breasts. Although more risqué than anything I would have chosen I liked it ... but this was something for the boudoir and not for the breakfast table if there were guests. And not when one was sleeping alone ... I would keep it for when we would be together.

That evening George called.

"How did you like my choice in night attire?" he asked mischievously.

"I loved it. It's so pretty and delicate."

"I wondered if you'd like to spend the weekend here. You can have the guest room and I promise you'll get all the privacy you want."

"George, I'd love to."

"Great. I'll pick you up from work. We can drive past your flat to get your stuff and then on to my place. Is that OK?"

"Sounds great. See you tomorrow. I love you."

Friday passed slowly, but eventually it was time to leave. And there, in the foyer, was George waiting for me. We jumped in his car and set off for the flat. I'd packed the night before so it didn't take long to gather my things.

Back in his car we sped off to his apartment. I lay back in the leather-upholstered seat and thought how lucky I was to have George. He was so kind, considerate and above all patient. Yes I was going to surrender to him. We were going to make love. The mere thought sent a shiver of pleasure through my body, and I sensed an aching between my legs. I was ready for more than a kiss and a cuddle.

George parked the car and we took the elevator up to his apartment. I noticed the dining table was laid for two and I liked the romantic touch of the two candlesticks.

George took my bag into the guest room and I followed. There on the bed was a package, which was elegantly wrapped complete with a bow. What might this be, I wondered?

"Why don't I get on preparing dinner and you can freshen up," suggested George.

"Let me help you," I begged.

"No it's my treat and I want you to relax," and with that he left shutting the door behind him.

I turned my attention to the package on the bed, undid the wrapping and found the contents to be a matching black lingerie set and the sheerest of black nylons. As always with George the quality was impeccable and these wispy little items would certainly have been more than I have ever spent on undies. I checked the bra ... 34A ... just right. How had he known my size, I wondered? I studied the suspender belt a little. Having never worn stockings before, this was a bit of a foreign object. If I wore stockings instead of tights he could have access to my pussy. Was this his plan?

How stupid it was to be thinking like this, I thought. Only minutes ago I had decided we would be making love so what was wrong with intimate foreplay? The question really should have been why I hadn't thought to buy some stockings and come prepared. Tights would be nothing but a hindrance for what I was after. Thank goodness George was thinking ahead.

I'd unpacked and had just taken off my trousers when there was a knock at the door. I glanced in the mirror ... the hem of my blouse provided some modesty.

"Are you decent ... can I come in?" he asked.

"Of course," I replied.

"I thought you might like an aperitif so I've brought you a glass of champagne," he said as he put it down on the bedside table. As he stood up I put my arms around his neck and gave him a big hug, which soon became rather passionate kissing. His hands had slipped down to my buttocks and he pulled me close. I could feel the swelling in his trousers and I felt good. This was the first time that I had not felt repulsion in close contact with an erect penis.

"I'm sorry. This isn't getting dinner ready, it's not letting you get ready, and I'm invading your privacy."

I quickly undressed and took a shower. I was desperate to stroke my engorged clitty but resisted the temptation, wanting to keep myself for later. I toyed with using the bidet but decided that would only serve to heighten my arousal and that wasn't what I wanted at this stage. I dried and returned to the bedroom.

I slipped on the panties, which were really skimpy ... just as well I kept my bush trimmed for swimming. I then realised I should have put the suspender belt on first. I got it fastened and then fumbled getting the suspenders under my panties. Now for the stockings, I took great care putting them on ... I didn't want any ladders. I sat on the bed with my legs crossed slipping a stocking over my foot and gently sliding it up my leg. I stood up for the tricky bit of keeping it taut and getting the clasp fastened. The first one took a bit of time but it was easier with the other. I reached for the bra. This was the first time I'd worn a bra that fastened at the front ... so practical for the circumstances but one more thing I hadn't given any thought to.

I loved what I saw in the mirror; sexy but certainly not slutty. I felt like a million dollars. George had extremely good taste.

I put on my white blouse. Goodness, my bra showed through. Normally I would never have dreamt of wearing a black bra under a white blouse but tonight was special; it was George and me and I'd be daring. I fastened my short flared skirt and stepped into my shoes. I sat at the dressing table to do my makeup and hair. I dabbed on some perfume and was ready to make my appearance. I picked up my glass and opened the door.

George was engrossed in the kitchen and my arrival gave him a start.

"Wow. You look fantastic. The bra looks very pretty. How does it fit?" he asked.

"Couldn't be better, but how did you know my size?"

"Can't give all my secrets away so soon," he teased. "How were the other items?"

"Wonderful but what doyou think?" I asked lifting the hem of my skirt. I couldn't believe I had done that.

"Just as I imagined, Darling, a picture of beauty!"

I let my hem fall as I took a big gulp of champagne.

We had a fun evening. Dinner was a delight. After clearing the table we cuddled together on the sofa. I'd never felt so at peace with the world as I did now.

We kissed like a couple of teenagers with open mouths; both savoring the sensation of each others' tongues. George was ever so gentle ... stroking my ear lobes ... my neck ... my breasts. I put up not the slightest resistance as he began to unbutton my blouse. There could be no hiding the state of my arousal ; my erect nipples were clearly seen protruding through the thin fabric of my bra.

"May I?" he asked, holding the clasp of my bra in his hands.

"Oh yes," I purred and soon sensed him stroking my bare breasts; the sensation of him teasing my nipples was out of this world but nothing compared to when his hand slid up my silken thigh. He stopped at the top of my stocking not daring to invade my most private parts.

"Don't stop, Darling," I begged. "I want you; my pussy's on fire." I spread my legs wide and pulled up my hem ... not very elegant, I know, but I was too aroused to care. "Make me cum ... I can't wait any longer."

"You will cum, my Darling, but there's no rush. I promise you the most satisfying orgasm ... one you'll never forget ... but all in good time ... just enjoy."

His hand inched up beyond my stocking and paused again. The feeling of his hand on my bare thigh was so sensual ... so strong ... but not enough. My swollen clitty was just craving to be touched ... the pleasure bordered on pain ... I'd never experienced such ecstasy. His hand probed further ... ever so slightly brushing my wet crotch ... coming to rest on my mons ... gently he massaged me through the filmy silk of my panties ... my arousal reaching levels never ever experienced.

"Let me cum, Darling," I groaned. "Please..."

"Very soon."

Our kissing became even more passionate and then I felt his hand descend between my thighs ... at last the end was in sight. Slowly he fondled my clitoris through my sodden panties ... my imminent orgasm was rapidly reaching its crescendo ... deftly he pushed my panty crotch to one side and immediately sank his long finger deep inside my vagina while rubbing my clitoris with his thumb. It was just seconds before I felt the dam burst. I let out a piercing scream and held him tight as wave after wave of orgasm flooded through my body ... never had I experienced such sensual pleasure ... this was nirvana.

I hugged and kissed him savoring the pleasure as the sensations slowly ebbed away.

"Well, was that worth the wait?" he asked.

"It was truly incredible. I love you, my Darling."

"I love you too."

And with that he picked me up and carried me to the guest room. He laid me gently on the bed, kissed me goodnight, and quietly left the room.

I lay there and realised I wanted more ... I wanted to sleep with him ... I wanted to give him the pleasure he had given me ... I wanted us to be one joined by his manhood buried deep inside me. I was not only ready but desperate to make love. I took a quick shower to freshen up and returned to the bedroom. I slipped on my new nightie and negligée and sat at the dressing table to do my hair and applied a hint of makeup. I was ready.

I tiptoed from my room and quietly opened his door. He was lying on the bed in his boxers, reading a book.

"I wondered if you wanted to make love," I mused coyly.

"I would love to," he said getting up, "But are you sure that's what you want?"

"Of course it is, silly. Do you think I would be here almost begging to be taken to bed if it wasn't something I wanted to do?"

He approached and I fell into his arms. I sensed his penis becoming erect as we embraced.

"Will you marry me, Marion? Please say yes. I couldn't live without you."

"Oh, Darling, of course. You've made me the happiest woman alive."

He opened a drawer in the dresser and produced the most exquisite engagement ring, which he slipped on my finger.

"Let's take this off so I can admire the future Mrs. Clarke," he said standing behind me.

No sooner had the negligée fallen to the floor than he put his arms around me and held me close. What a thrill it was to feel his hands wandering over my body and watching in the mirror at the same time. He fondled my breasts and teased my nipples before letting his hands fall to my waist. He gently slid my nightie up a few inches until my black pubic bush was fully revealed through the high split at the front.

"You look ravishing, Marion. Are you ready to show your future husband the rest of your beautiful body?"

I nodded and his hands skillfully slipped the straps off my shoulder and eased the diaphanous garment over the curves of my body. I was amazed how comfortable I felt standing totally naked in front of him. "Your turn," I said turning towards him slipping my hands in the waistband of his boxers. For the first time I felt his penis. As I stroked it he pulled his boxers down revealing his manhood in all its glory. I don't know what prompted me but I knelt before him, opened my mouth and gently stroked the tip with my tongue while gently squeezing his testicles in my hand.

"That's so strong, Darling," he moaned, "Let's go to bed and make love. I want to feel your velvet sheath around my cock."

We lay together exploring each other's naked bodies. I was continuously amazed at what pleasure a roaming pair of hands could provide. I only hoped my efforts were having the same effect on him. The more my pussy juices flowed the stronger were the sensations as he lightly stroked my genitalia. Every now and then George's probing fingers would brush against my anus, and I would gasp for air as pleasure coursed through my body. I'd been unaware of the sensitivity of this area not being something that Janet and I had explored. Little was I to know the role that this taboo little spot was going to provide in our later lovemaking.

"I need you now, Darling. Don't let me wait any longer. I want to feel you deep inside my pussy," I pleaded. "But be gentle ... I'm still essentially a virgin."

I lay on my back, and with my legs widely spread I drew up my knees. George lay on top of me, supporting himself on his knees and elbows. As we kissed he gently moved forward and I felt his penis pause momentarily at the entrance to my love canal. I grabbed his buttocks urging him to enter me. To my utter relief there was not the slightest pain as his phallus penetrated my inner sanctum. I felt only the utmost pleasure as he slid deep inside me.

12