How My Sexual Fantasies Came True

Story Info
His mother fantasy actually comes true.
2.9k words
4.33
431.7k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was early when I began indulging in our sexual fantasies about my mom. I had often spied on mom while she showered and dressed. I also stole her dirty panties from the hamper. This was the fuel for many of my jack-off sessions.

One day, when I had just turned 18, she walked in on me while I was jacking off. I have always had a big cock, I think it was about 7 1/2 inches then; I'm about 9 inches now. I had a pair of her panties and was going to town when she walked in the door. I thought I was going to die, but I was so close to cumming that it just went off, and I came a lot, even then. All she did was just stand there and watch me cum; she never said a word, just smiled and told me that I should make sure the door was locked next time, and she left the room. I couldn't believe that she didn't tell my dad or beat my ass, but she never said anything to anyone but me.

But later on that night she came to my room when everyone was in bed asleep.

She said that she wanted to talk to me, she ask me, "Whose panties were you using?" I told her that they were hers. She asked, "Were they were dirty or clean when you started using them?" I told her that they were dirty. She wanted to see them; I showed them to her. She said, "I don't mind if you use them but you need to put them back and get another pair."

I asked her, "Mom, are you mad at me?"

She said, "It makes me wet to think about you cumming all over her panties."

My cock was so hard that I though it was going to bust, she was looking straight at my cock, it was sticking up under the covers and then she said, "Here let me show you what I mean!" She just stood up and pulled up her night dress and pulled down her panties and with her gown still around her waist. She sat back down and pulled the covers back from my cock and warped her hot panties around my cock and started jacking my cock.

I was about to come when she said that she could make it a lot better if I wanted her to! I said, "Hell yes, make it better!" She leans over and puts my cock in her mouth and starts sucking. I thought I had died and gone to heaven; she took it all the way down her throat and was licking my balls! Well it didn't take long for me to blow my nut, but she never slowed down or made a move to stop. I don't think that I ever went anywhere near soft and it wasn't long before she had me cumming again.

This time she did take it out of her mouth and said to me, "You taste better then anyone I've ever sucked off! Did you like it?"

I replied, "Oh yea, it's the best thing I have ever felt! Can you do it again?"

She said, that she wanted to do that and a whole lot more , but if I ever said anything to anyone that she could go to jail and that they would take me away to live with someone else. I told her there was no way was I going to say anything to anybody!

My cock was still hard as a rock and she was still pumping it up and down. Her panties were still around the base of my cock and they were soaking wet from my cum and her spit. She smiled at me and went down on me again and sucked me real slow and easy. Did it ever feel great! The wet slurping sounds she was making were driving me crazy. I know she sucked me for at least 20 minutes before she let me cum, and just as I was cumming she took my cock out of her mouth and held it in front of her face and I came all over her face! She took the panties that were around the base of my cock and used the crotch to wipe her face off. Then she cleaned my cock off with her mouth and what she did next just blew my mind! She stood up and took the panties and wiped them through her wet pussy and put them in her mouth and started sucking on them! Wow, my cock was hard again! She took them out of her mouth and warped them around my cock again and told me that she would come to get them in the morning! She said that she wanted some fresh cum on them. She then told me to go to sleep and that we would talk some more tomorrow.

My dear sweet beautiful mother, she was a hottie! To look at her you would never guess what was running through her mind, she had everyone fooled! The day after I got my first blow job, I was a little numb at first. I had gone through something wonderful and I needed to tell someone so I could get it all worked out in my head. I knew it was real, but it felt like a dream. It was a good thing that she kept me home from school that day or we would have been found out because I don't know if I could have kept my mouth shut.

My mother was a very smart woman, and she knew her way around. I think she had two reasons why she kept me home that day. First, I think she saw what was running through me and, secondly, she wanted me to fuck her while no one was there so she could show me how much fun we could have if I could handle it. But let me say, I do not now nor did I then look at this thing with my mother as being abused. As far as I am concerned, I was the luckiest motherfucker alive. My mother was beautiful and she was sexy as hell. I still have dreams about her ass and her big tits.

The next morning I was sitting at the table and she had put my breakfast down in front of me and ran her fingers though my hair and asked me, "Are you okay, did you had a restful night?" The way she was looking at me had my cock hard already, because it made me think about what we had done just a few hours ago. Since everyone was at the table eating she said, "I think you that you look a little flushed, maybe you are coming down with a fever."

As everyone was getting ready to leave, she told them to just go on ahead and that she was going to see if I had a fever and it I didn't that she would drive me to school herself. Every time she would look at me you could see what she had on her mind, or at least I though you could. I was scared to death that my dad was going to figure this shit out and beat the taste out of my mouth.

When everyone had left she came and sat down and asked me, what had to be the most important question ever, "Tonny, how do you feel about what we did last night? Please, don't say what you think I want you to say." I told her that I was fine with it, and that I had a lot of fun! But that I am a little confused about all that had occurred.

She took my head in her hands and looked me right in the eyes and said, "I am your mother and you are my son and I love you above anything else in this world and I would never do anything that would hurt you, and if for any reason you don't want to do anything with me, then it will stop right there and I will still be your mother and it will all end. This is all up to you I belong to you as your mother and your lover or as just your mother."

Now that's a hell of a question to ask a young boy with a hard on and with her tits hanging out of her robe. What was I going to say? No, I don't want to fuck you or have you sucking my cock. The fog had cleared by now and I let my hard on do my thinking for me. I said, "I want you as my mother and my lover."

She shoved my breakfast dishes out of the way and sat on the table right in front of me and spread her legs. She had no panties on and her pussy was smooth as a pool ball; she did have a very short trimmed "V" pointing to her pussy. She asked, "Have you ever seen a girl's pussy up close? Have you ever seen a girl jack-off?"

I was drooling all over myself; my cock was like a steel bar. I managed to answer "No, to both, but now I have seen your pussy up close and it is beautiful! How do girls jack-off?"

She proceeded to show me by shoving two fingers in her pussy and placing her thumb on the little bump that was at the top of her pussy. I asked, "What is that?" pointing to her bump. She told me all about her clit and that it was real sensitive and got hard like my cock did. She also told me about the G-spot and how to find it. Her hand was really flying now and she was moaning and so wet. Then she came and pussy juice shot all over me. I wiped it off my chest and tasted it, mmmm, it was real tasty. I then reached up on the table and got a napkin to clean mom and me up with. But mom wasn't done yet.

She grabbed my hand and showed me how to masturbate her. Then she pulled my face down to her bald pussy and told me how to eat her out. Just to be funny I poured syrup all over her cunt and really lapped her up. She was screaming my name when she came all over my face. She in turn put jelly on my cock and deep throated me. I was screaming her name by the time I came down her throat. She then kissed me letting me taste, for the first time, my cum that she had not swallowed. My young mind was in overload.

We headed for her bedroom. As we went to her room I stopped by my room and got her cum soaked panties. As we entered her bedroom she turned around and let her robe fall to the floor and reached for my pj's and took them off of me. I handed her the panties and she just smiled. Then she put the crotch filled with my cum in her mouth and sucked the cum out of them. "MMMMMMMMM" was all she said.

We then went over to her bed; she lay down with her feet on the floor. I must have looked puzzled because she just smiled and told me that I was going to learn how to please a woman in every way before the day was done. She had me get on the bed with her, put her arms around me and kissed me like I had never been kissed. I scared me a little when she put her tongue in my mouth, I jerked back. She said, "It's okay honey, this is the way grown-ups that are in love kiss. You do love me, don't you?" I said, "You know I do!" We then continued kissing and she taught to kiss with passion and want.

I was so hard that my cock was throbbing, aching, and wanting some relief, but she didn't touch it. My hands ran up under her shirt, pushed her robe out of the way and cupped her tits. I squeezed them for several moments and pinched her nipples periodically. She then told me to suck on her tits. Oh, how I had wanted to do that for so long! All those time I had spied on her in the bathroom and bedroom, getting undressed and dressed. I had often wondered, "What it would be like to suck on them?" I had nursed but who can remember that far back. As I took her tit in my mouth the nipple was very hard and about the size of a large pencil eraser. It had a slightly bumpy texture, as did the light brown area, about the size of a silver dollar, around the nipple. It tasted so good; I never would have imagined how sweet her tits tasted.

After I had feasted on her tits for some time, she told me to move down and kiss her belly button and stick my tongue in it. I did and she really started squirming around on the bed. She loved it! I couldn't see any hair, except for hair trimmed short into a 'V', leading to her pussy and her shaved pussy. I kind of moved downward to it and then to the top of her pussy. She told me to get on the floor on my knees and kiss her pussy. Well having learned that grown-ups kissed with the tongue as well as the lips, that is how I kissed her pussy. She really started to squirm then. She was moaning and telling what to do and praised me for being such a good pussy eater. She also taught what a 'G' spot was and how to find it and massage it. When I did this to her she reached down to play with her clit. Then she started squirting sweet tasting juice in my mouth and on my face. I didn't know what was happening? It was a while after that when she pulled me up on the bed with her.

"Mom, what just happened to you?" I asked.

"You just made your mother cum for you, just like I made you cum for me!" she replied. I was so proud that I had just made her cum, a first for me.

After a while she started kissing me again and told me she wanted to fuck me. I continued playing with her tits and sopping wet pussy. She moved up on the bed more and had me get between her thighs. She reached down and got my rock hard cock and put it in her wet pussy. She then told me to push it into her pussy. I eased it in, and for the first time in my life knew what a pussy felt like. Who could ever imagine the heat, wetness, tightness and shear pleasure of a pussy? WOW! I then just let nature take its course. I started slow then got faster, all the time either kissing mom or sucking on her tits. I put my hand between our bodies and found her clit and rubbed it hard. I fucked her faster and faster. Since I had jacked off earlier, I was able to last a little longer. Finally I could hold out no longer and screamed that I was going to cum. She told me to go ahead; she was ready to cum right along with me. "OH MY GAWD, OH HERE IT COMES, TAKE MY CUM MOM, TAKE IT ALL!"

She was screaming, "GIVE ME YOUR CUM YOU MOTHERFUCKER, GIVE IT TO ME! IIIIIIII AMMMM CUMMMMMMMMMIIIIINNNNNGGGGGGG TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTT!" We both froze as we came in each other. When I was finally able to move, I pulled my cock out of her and licked her pussy clean for her. MMMMMMMMMMM!

She said, "My god that was the best fuck I've ever had!" She dropped down to my cock, and said, "Let mama clean you up some baby I've got you all messy!" She took my cock down her throat on the first try, then she pulled back up real slow dragging her mouth up and sucking what was left of my cum and her pussy juice off my cock, off my still hard cock, she warped her hand around it and started jacking it up and down as she leaned down and started licking my balls clean. When she had all the cum she could get off of me. She leaned back on her knees with her legs spread out a little and said "God you cum a lot!" She took her hands and ran them both up the inside of her legs getting as much of my cum as she could and looking me right in the eyes and said, "Mama loves the way your cum tastes" and started licking her hands clean of my cum. I will never forget how she looked that morning licking up my cum. She put her hand down on her pussy and said, "I think there's a lot more in here would you like to see mama eat it all?

What do you think I said?