How Obedient Are You?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kiwiwolf
kiwiwolf
182 Followers

Avoiding your pussy I drag the buzzing vibe down the length of your other thigh, then move it up again. As it nears your dripping cunt you move your hips back, seeking the relief that the vibe offers. Your hips swivel as I change the angle of attack with the vibe and brush it gently around the top of your inner thigh… so tantalisingly close to your cunt.

“You’re not getting it yet… we have more in store for you before you get to cum baby.” You moan at my words then swivel your head to fix me with a stare that I’ve never seen before. Your eyes are filled with an animalistic hunger… an almost savage expression of need and desire. My cock lurches as my own internal barometer rises. It’s only a supreme act of will power that stops me from tossing the vibe aside and burying my cock deep inside you right then and there.

Mike steps up to the bed and grabs a handful of your hair. Firmly he turns your head and offers his hard cock to your lips. This is your first close up view of his engorged member and you moan as you take in the sheer size of the thing. Its length and girth are larger than anything you’ve had before.

“Oh fuck!” Your words are a mere whimper as you lunge forward to suck the engorged head of Mike’s prick into your mouth. His head flies back and he groans. From experience I know exactly what he’s feeling. Your tongue is lashing back and forth on the head as your cheeks hollow with the suction you’re applying to his shaft. The hard bulb of your tongue stud is sending little jolts of pleasure to Mike’s balls and again from experience I know that he won’t be able to hold out forever. The vibe continues to glide across the moist skin of your crotch as I get closer to your wet pussy and your hips continue their aimless weaving in search of release. It’s time to step it up a gear.

Reaching under you I cup one of your hanging breasts. The hard nipple adorned with its ring presses into my palm as I heft the weighty globe, then without warning I squeeze hard. Your groan sends vibrations through the hard cock sliding in and out of your mouth and prompts Mike to thrust forward hard, once again burying his whole length in your throat. At the same time I slam the vibe deep into your cunt.

You go ballistic as your orgasm rips through you with awesome force. From my vantage point I can see your eyes which open wide as your back hunches, thrusting your hips back at the invading length of latex and plastic buried in your rippling cunt. Your hips become a blur as you draw out your orgasm as long as possible with repeated lunges onto the shaft of the vibe. A high keening sound issues from your mouth, still full of Mike’s cock as your orgasm continues to rock you. Your hips are rolling and bucking so hard that I’m having trouble holding onto the vibe. Your moans and whimpers die down as the movement of your hips slows. Mike slides his cock from your mouth and moves away from the bed panting himself. He hasn’t cum yet but it must have been a monumental effort on his part to hold off. Our time is coming soon. We are going to turn you inside out.

In line with the plans we have made, I yank the vibe from your cunt and before you have time to recover from your bone shaking orgasm, Mike slips onto the bed and slides, on his back, head first between your legs and up under you. You gasp as his lips nip and suck at your breasts as he slides up toward the headboard. Your gasp turns to a long drawn out moan as his erect cock rubs against your wet cunt as he settles into position. Franticly you try to impale yourself on his huge cock but to no avail. We’ve had plenty of time to organise and plan this event and we have things sorted out the way we want them.

Mike grips your breasts hard in his large hands and looking into your eyes squeezes with a steady pressure. Your head drops forward once more and your hair hangs like a black curtain covering your face as you sob your desire in a long drawn out cry. You want his cock and as I watch you lower your hips and search blindly for the tip of his weapon moaning again as you feel the large head of his cock slot neatly into the mouth of your gaping wet pussy. Your head whips around as your hips freeze in position and your eyes lock on mine… pleading. This is the moment of truth. Will I let you fuck him?

“Do it!” I softly murmur. You don’t need to be told twice. Your eyes widen as you slide your hips back and down over the head of Mike’s cock enveloping the large knob in one steady thrust. I’m impressed by your control as you take your time sinking that huge head into your small tight wet cunt.

“Oh fuck… so big… it’s stretching me baby! It’s stretching my poor little cunt!”

I grin at you as your eyelids flutter and a look of total concentration settles on your lovely face. You ease yourself down further until about half of his massive tool is inside you, then you pause, panting for breath. I catch Mike’s eye and nod. He grins as he reaches around to capture your hot ass in his hands. With a mighty heave he buries his cock to the hilt in one massive thrust. Your head whips back, hair flying as your scream rips through the room. Your body shakes as an enormous orgasm thunders through you and you collapse weakly onto Mike’s chest. Your ass is still in the air as I move closer to you and reach out for the base of the butt plug. Using two fingers I rap sharply on the base of the butt plug where it protrudes from your asshole. The vibrations are transmitted to the soft tissue of your anus and drag another moan from your tortured throat. I’ll be surprised if you have much of your voice left at the end of the day. The rapping becomes a rhythmic tattoo which causes your hips to jolt every time my fingers hit the latex obstruction. I keep this up for a while as Mike remains totally still. He must be feeling the contractions of your insides caused by the stimulation of the butt plug as he quivers once in a while in time with the little jolts of your hips.

Finally I decide to put you out of your misery. Gripping the base of the butt plug I slowly start to ease it from your asshole. As he feels it sliding out, Mike lifts your hips until only his head is lodged inside your cunt. He pauses there waiting for me. The tight grip your asshole has on the butt plug means there is resistance to its removal. I get a better grip on it and quickly pull it all the way out with an almost audible pop. Your asshole gapes open as Mike drives your hips down, forcing his cock back into your wet cunt. The combination of the two actions causes another orgasm and your scream rings again through the room. Lifting you, Mike once again slams you down on him. You have the rhythm now and take over from Mike; lifting yourself then slamming your cunt down on his massive tool. Your panting and the wet slap of flesh against flesh fill the room as I slowly lube my rock hard cock. Your head is down as you ride Mike so you can’t see what is coming.

I’m finally ready. The main event is about to start and I let Mike know with a one word command.

“Now!” His response is instant. Wrapping his arms around your lower back he pulls you down fully on top of his cock. He is buried to the hilt but I still have your upturned ass as a viable target. I quickly climb onto the bed behind you as you struggle to get your head around to see what is happening. Mike closes his legs so I can stand with my feet between his legs and yours. Quickly I squat until I am crouched over your back; my hard cock just inches from your gaping asshole. I shuffle forward until the head of my slippery cock is nudging the entrance to your ass and you moan deeply as you start to struggle half heartedly and weakly.

“Oh god baby… I don’t know… oh fuck… honey I’m not sure…” Your aimless babble is saying a different thing to what your body is telling me. Your struggles change as your hips seek out my cock. Mike is getting the benefit of your struggles as you writhe on his cock which is still buried to the hilt inside you.

“It’s going to happen my little slut! You might as well make the most of it Kitten. There is nothing you can do about it either. You’re chained baby… open to whatever we want to do to you.” My voice is a low growl that raises the fine hairs on your neck. I see you shiver in anticipation as I give my hips a small nudge forward, my cock slipping a little way into your hot ass then withdrawing as I back off. As I move I feel my balls brush against Mike’s shaft. It doesn’t bother me and one glance at Mike let’s me know it’s not bothering him either. It was the one thing I was worried about and now I don’t have to worry. Crouching over your ass I grip your hips.

“Ready Mike?” His grin and nod are enough for me.

Slowly I lean into you and your hips stop their movement. You freeze as my cockhead comes in contact with your asshole and starts in slowly. The butt plug has done its job well. Your ass has not lost it’s tightness but there is less resistance than normal. In no time at all the head of my cock slips past your clinging sphincter and I top to allow you to adjust. The feeling of Mike’s huge shaft just on the other side of that thin membrane has me breathless with anticipation. You whimper and your ass starts to twitch. I slip in a little further and the whimper rises in pitch and volume and your ass twitches even more. Raising my hand I bring it down hard on your buttcheek in a resounding slap. At the same time I heave my hips forward as you push yours back. You stop breathing and throw your head back. I see the tendons in your lovely neck straining as your mouth opens in a silent scream as the biggest orgasm you’ve had yet slams through your body. I feel the contractions from deep within your body and know that Mike’s feeling them too. It’s all we can do not to come with you. Your muscles are milking my hard cock which is buried to the hilt in your asshole. Your hips buck and gyrate in a frenzy of motion and it’s all I can do to remain buried in your ass. I can’t describe how it feels to be inside you at the same time as another man. All I know is that it is a totally different feeling to when we have done this using a vibrator. I can actually feel the throbbing of Mike’s cock through the thin membrane.

Patiently we wait for your orgasm to subside. The contractions slowly die out and your hips slow to a gentle undulation. The view from my vantage point is incredible. Your asshole is stretched tight around my large cock, while just beneath that, Mike’s massive black tool has your wet pink cunt stretched to capacity. The red hand print on your creamy white ass is glistening with the thin sheen of sweat that today’s exertion has raised. You lie limply on Mike’s chest as we give you time to get your breath back. Your panting slows as you slowly regain your composure.

“Oh my fucking God!” Your head swivels as you turn to look at me. “I love you baby… fuck me!”

You don’t have to ask twice. I slowly withdraw as Mike stays still, then as I am poised with my cock head just at the entrance to your tight asshole, Mike begins his withdrawal. As I feel his shaft moving I press forward. The friction is incredible and I know that none of us are going to last long. The fact that Mike and I have already cum should mean that we should have a chance at lasting longer. I pause for a second as I bottom out in your ass then I start to withdraw again. As I do Mike starts his thrust back into your cunt. With the rhythm established we start fucking you slowly. Your body shakes as you start to cum again… a long drawn out series of mini orgasms that I know will eventually result in one huge gut busting climax.

I release your hips and reach under you feeling for your erect nipples. Gripping them both I squeeze firmly and feel a shudder rock you. You’re one highly tuned orgasmic being at the moment and the least little bit of stimulation is all it takes to set you off.

With the rhythm established we now pick up the pace. Your arms strain at the chains still holding you down as your body slams back at the two cocks invading your lovely body. Now there are three moans disturbing the quiet in the room; the CD on the stereo has long since finished. I’m amazed that Mike and I can keep in time. One wrong move could have painful results for all of us.

The feelings assaulting my cock intensify as your ass starts to contract and relax. Your orgasms are coming harder and faster and it won’t be long until you explode.

“Oh Jesus!!! I’m so close…” Mike’s wail is echoed by the warning bells ringing in my head and balls. I’m about three strokes away from an incredible orgasm myself.

“OH FUUUCK!! I’M CUMMMMMMINNNNNNG!” Your scream is hardly necessary as your sphincter clamps down almost painfully on my sensitive cock. I freeze immediately and so does Mike. Our plan for the day has one more component and it is essential that we hold off on our orgasms.

Your hips buck and writhe as Mike and I try to hold you still to try to minimize the stimulation transferred to our cocks. It works but only just as you buck and moan through another powerful orgasm. Your sweat flies as you whip your head back and forth, slowing fractionally then petering out as you come down from your high and once again collapse on Mike’s chest. Wordless mumbling issues from your lovely lips as your eyes close and you seem to drift off. I know you’re awake; you just need a little time to recover. Carefully I withdraw from your ass and jump off the bed. Mike slowly pulls out and slides out from under you to join me on the floor. We are both still rampant and grin in the knowledge that it will be our turn next.

Your ass is still high in the air, the hole gaping from the treatment it has received in the last hour or so. Your breasts shoulders and face are pressed against the sheets which are rumpled and damp from the sweat we have all shed today. Your legs are still spread wide; your stockings crooked and showing runs. I’ll be buying you another pair tomorrow. I move to the bed again and sit down, stroking your back and hair.

“So far baby you have had every fantasy we’ve discussed fulfilled today… except one. Are you ready for the final step? Are you ready for us to fuck your throat again? Are you ready for your cumbath?”

That gets your attention. Your head snaps up and your exhausted but excited gaze locks on mine. Your voice is low and tremulous as you rasp out your answer.

“Oh fuck yes. Give it to me baby… give it to me guys!” With difficulty you struggle up to your knees only hampered by the chains clipped to your handcuffs. I reach forward and unclip you. You are free and waste no time in sliding off the bed and onto your knees in front of us with your back leaning against the bed.

“Go ahead,” I growl to Mike. I’m too damned close to last for long so I figure he better go first. With a grin he steps forward and grips your hair in one hand. Pulling your open mouth to his groin he thrusts his cock deep into your throat. You’re not quite ready for the suddenness of his assault and I hear you gag for a second before you adjust to his size and the depth of his thrust. The time for finesse is long gone as Mike savagely fucks your face lunging balls deep with every stroke. Your hands are at work between your thighs as you bring yourself closer to one final orgasm. I know you are timing it to coincide with mine and Mike’s climax. I stroke my cock, priming my pump as I wait for Mike to step away. The tremors of orgasm are just a few strokes away when Mike steps back with a cry, pulling free from your hungry mouth and hunching over gripping his cock hard in his huge fist. Quickly I step forward and this time you’re ready for my smaller cock and equally savage face fucking. It took me a while, initially, to get used to the fact that you love it rough… but now that I know it’s what you want…

Your tongue lashes me once more as my cock drives deep to the back of your throat in long hard strokes. There is only so much of this I can take before I explode and I’m getting to the point of no return.

“Get ready!” I rasp to Mike. He steps up beside me and looks down at your upturned face; full of cock. His fist is now sliding up and down the length of his black shaft which is aimed at your gorgeous face. I time my own orgasm by watching his hand. As his strokes get shorter and more erratic I know he is only seconds away. He’s there. Yanking my cock from your mouth I grip it in my fist. It takes only two strokes before I feel my balls contract and I’m cumming. Mike’s primal bellow of pleasure joins mine as the first eruptions of cum splash wetly on your upturned face; some sliding into your open mouth. You cum in a shuddering climax as the thick cream from the two men who have spent the afternoon pleasuring you rains down on the soft skin of your face. The thick fluid runs down your face in long uneven rivulets as more cum covers your cheeks and drapes across your eye, sticking to your eyelashes. Cum coats your face, it slides off your chin and leaves trails in your hair. My stomach muscles clench as I try to wring one last burst of cum from balls already depleted by my previous efforts. Finally my orgasm is over.

I step away from you and flop on the bed, hearing your moans as Mike finishes and sinks to the floor. My eyes are closed but I feel the bed move as you climb up beside me and snuggle wetly into my chest. We lie there for the longest time, just relaxing in each others arms. After a few minutes, I can hear Mike in the background gathering up his things and getting dressed. His part in this is over and as we have arranged he is going. Bending over he kisses you one last time then without a word walks out. I hear the door close a few seconds later. I’ll ring him tomorrow. Finally you stir, then slide up my body until I feel your gaze on me. Opening my eyes I’m confronted with one of the most erotic sights I’ve seen yet. Your face is a mask of cum. You’re smiling, a tender yet tired smile full of love; there are tears in your eyes and I know they are tears of happiness.

“I love you baby.” It’s all I have to say. You lower your cum covered face to mine for one long kiss full of love and passion.

“Your turn is coming lover… I love you too baby… thank you for making my fantasies real.”

kiwiwolf
kiwiwolf
182 Followers