How That Douchebag Got That Bitch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PayDay
PayDay
55 Followers

Madeline had gone mute from pleasure, only scrunching her eyes and arching her back at him while she tortured her own breasts in a silent scream. Emanuel had never seen such a thing, and he almost came himself from watching her writhe, but steadily he continued on.

It was a sight unlike any other he had witnessed from the women that were his peers, he wanted to see more. Madeline was absorbing all the sensations he and her body could give, and nothing else. He continued, not moving at all frantic as she peaked the mutli. She was taking what she wanted, and she wanted his ministrations. She did not direct him, or show him, she was simply took what he offered, now slowly coming down.

Emanuel watched her revel in pleasure as he sat back on his bare feet, pants still unbuttoned and unbuckled. Madeline might have broken his jaw, and he was stretching it to be safe. She was constantly teasing her breasts to a small mewing sound, as her legs clamped together without his head as space; the pair of her knees moved to and fro. He had never seen a woman so pleased with his work.

Finally, she opened her eyes and spoke, looking directly into his soul. "Oh Manny, that was wonderful... Do you think... mm.... Do you think I could return the favor?" She looked strangely timid, virginal, as she asked him.

"You mean, you want to suck my cock? Is that what you are asking me, Madeline?" One of his eyebrows was up; he could swear she was asking the question for the first time in her life.

"...suck your cock... absolutely, yes. I want to suck your big fat cock." She licked her lips and bared teeth after she spoke, enjoying the words. Slowly she moved up and pushed him onto his back, pulling his pants and boxers off in one motion. His hard prick flew to attention, nearly hitting her in the face.

"Oh you are a big man. I knew you would be...." She reached out and clasped the base with one hand, before looking him the eye again. Her other hand could not be seen; Emanuel guessed she was rubbing herself by the sly motion of her shoulder.

"You've never done this before, have you, gorgeous?" He knew it was best to ask, she seemed nervous but franticly sexual. Madeline shook her head 'no' before she spoke.

"My ex said it was dirty, so, go easy on me, ok?" Madeline did not wait for an answer, as her lips stretched to engulf his tip and a short part of the shaft. He could feel her tongue going to work, though her head remained still. He saw her shoulder moving with fury behind the cascaded blonde locks, genuinely natural blonde: He could taste it.

"Mmmm..." the humming sound she made without intention traveled through all of his nerves as she finally began to slide, bit by bit, the majority of his member into her mouth. Slowly she moved back up when he felt the tickle of her throat. For a first time, she might have well have been a professional cocksucker.

"Oh god, you are great at that, Maddy, your husband was a.... Uhhh, don't you ever stop..." Her new technique was enough to have him on edge already, as her hand moved in opposite rotations from her mouth, in unison with her tongue. It was easily the best blow-job of his life, and he knew it could only get better from there.

She must have practiced on something, and he thanked her silently for her lawyer's training; he never felt teeth.

"Madeline, I'm going to cum soon. I want to cum in your mouth. I want you to swallow my cum, gorgeous. I want you to swallow it all..." He only had moments left, he hoped she was ready.

She was ready, the almost inaudible, but totally physical 'uh-huh' sound she vibrated set him off. He came as hard as he ever had, pleasure twisting his face as a hand slipped to the back of her head. He need not have held her in place; she was not moving anywhere as she swallowed his nectar, not losing a drop. She would be doing this again, especially since she had rubbed herself to climax as he let loose in her mouth.

She would not remember her ex-husbands name for a long time, many, many hours later.

She leaned back to sit on her feet, similar to the way he had, as she watched him pant and breath deep on his back. She was on fire, and not from only one heat. She could not help but keep touching herself at the sight of his body and potential - soon to be - pleasures. Separating her knees, she began to rub herself once again in time with a twisting nipple, occasionally plunging a finger, or two, into her folds and spreading her juices.

When he opened his eyes to the sight before him, his manhood leapt at his waist, twitching in time with his heart rate and fully recovered from his orgasm.

"Do you want me to make love to you now, Madeline? I think you do."

She nodded 'yes' slowly in return, her eyes half closed, the rubbing of herself almost furious. She lay on her back slowly, propping herself onto her elbows as he moved over top of her.

"Say it, tell me..." Emanuel was watching only her face.

"I... I want you to put... I want you to make love to me. I want to fuck you."

He smiled at her in return, a look to say 'I just found what I've been looking for' all across his expression.

"Go slow, please, it's been a while, and you are.. huge..." She said to him as she reached up and let loose his hair. As it spilled around his face, he tucked one side behind one ear, grasping his shaft soon after. Slowly he lined up, and rubbed himself against her fluids.

"Do you have protection, gorgeous, or...?" Emanuel was waiting for an answer, he really was a gentleman.

"Don't worry about it, we're ok, just put that... put that cock in me..." she had a devilish grin as she stared at his rod, now appearing to gleam with her wetness. She had never used such dirty words, it turned her on. She felt like she was breaking rules, despite her lawyer's training.

A gentleman he was, as he slid his entire length into her at a steady pace and then held himself as deep as he could, watching her react, waiting for her to adjust.

Madeline climaxed, not an earth shattering orgasm like before, but she was, nonetheless, from his deeply buried and snug fitting manhood. "Ooh Manny.. Oh it feels so good.. forgot..."

She had intended to finish speaking, but his sudden movement took the words from her. He began a slow, even pace in and out while she gleaned what sensations she could through her lust. She was coming, again, from the moment his mouth went to her breasts and on. Her orgasms became constant, never ending as he thrust in a perfect, silently agreed tempo.

Occasionally, outside of her own control, her hips would thrust up to meet his, almost slamming into him from time to time. At the moment her hips began to collide with his on every thrust, when she could almost take no more, he pulled out and away from her.

Madeline's eyes shot open, and she almost screamed "what the fuck," until he beat her to it.

"Get on your hands and knees Maddy, I want to look at your perfect ass as I fuck you." He wanted to do it doggy-style, something she had always loved and seldom obtained. She did not answer, she just moved in command, swaying her backside left to right as she crawled backwards towards him, rump in the air.

What a sight it was, better than any nude model he had seen in photos, better than any real life comparison. He gave a cheek a firm smack with the back of one hand as she swayed towards.

She yelped in response and surprise at the action, followed by an "ooo, such a bad little boy" shortly after. Madeline pushed into his erection, with little care where it landed; this man could have all of her, and anything he wanted as long as he gave her pleasure.

Emanuel nearly lost his load as his wet tip prodded her slick puckered opening for a moment, almost sucking it in on its own power. He moved his hips back at the sensation, only to return to her soaked womanhood engulfing him in.

"Oh god yes, that'll work too... if... if you want to be dirty. Are you a dirty boy, Manny? Do you want to fuck.... fuck my ass?" His skill with passion was only spurning her on to another, guaranteed Earth shattering, multi orgasm finish.

"Oh, I will, Madeline... I will, but first I'm going to fill this perfect pussy up. Do you want that? Do you want me to fill up your pussy?"

Madeline fell off her hands, and onto her face, as she lost control from his dirty words. Absently a finger went to clit and another to a nipple as he continued to thrust, his movements finally becoming erratic - as the carpet caressing her face implied.

"Oh god, yes, fill up my... my pussy, Manny... Show me what kind of man you are."

That was what it took for the gentleman to release and for the animal to take over. He slammed into her three more times before sinking to the hilt, his hands clamping to her hips long ago. He was yelling her name, as she yelled his, both of their orgasms reaching crescendo.

Emanuel collapsed forward, panting for breath against her back while still moving inside her and nibbling at her neck and shoulders. Madeline almost passed out from the lack of blood in her brain, panting twice as hard, and for twice as long.

Eventually, Emanuel pulled out, patiently, with a full-on shiver, and lay on her side farthest from the fireplace. He was still hard and unhurriedly stroking himself, watching her pant. Her rear was still high in the air for a long moment, before she settled down, face turned to look at him from her position on her belly.

"Boy... can you... You sure can fuck. Where have you been all my life?" Madeleine was going to trash her plastic lover in the morning; its work had apparently been sub par for years.

"I was waiting for you to buy some coffee, plus I'm too young for you anyway..." His smile was ear to ear as the two lay in the warmth of the fire, and each other, laughing, but not for long.

PayDay
PayDay
55 Followers