How The Affair Started Ch. 01

Story Info
Jerry & Alize's affair begins.
932 words
3.76
113.7k
10
1

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 03/07/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DukeDakota
DukeDakota
21 Followers

Jerry smirked as he hung up the phone. He had just arranged for his best 3 salesmen to travel to the west coast for the sales convention.

He only wanted one of them to leave town and that was Harold. He had longed to seduce Harold's wife and finally he had a plan in motion.

Jerry couldn't help himself, Alize (al-lee-say) was a Chocolate beauty, 5" 7', 150 pounds, 36 dd. She worked out daily to keep her shape. She used to be a runway model. She married Harold and retired. He worked tirelessly for Jerry and carved out a nice salary.

Since he retired from being a salesman and the hectic life that comes with it, Jerry had started his own company and now enjoyed the fruits of other's labor. He was smart and knew that Alize, although a beauty, she was like a stereotypical model - Dumb. Jerry had built his own customer base, but recently his sales had declined and this information was the key to his plan.

He drove his salesmen in his humvee to the airport. He was always parading his success to his sales staff, to help motivate them.

As soon as the plane took off, he drove straight to Harold's house. It was a lovely 3 bedroom cape cod. It even had the white picket fence. He knocked at the door and waited anxiously.

Alize opened the door slowly. She was wrapped in a towel. Her hair was wet in a tussle. He obviously disturbed her shower. She reluctantly let Jerry in.

"Excuse me, Jerry while I get dressed."

"You Certainly do not need to get dressed on my account."

She smiled coyly, "That's alright."

As she walked away, Jerry ran behind her and tackled her to the floor. Before she could react he had handcuffed her.

"What the hell are you doing."

"Relax Alize. I won't hurt you."

He helped her to her feet and walked her to the bedroom. He sat her on the bed.

"Listen, Alize, I am ready to fire your husband, his sales have slipped and I may have to let him go. "

"What does this have to do with me?"

He walked out of the room, not answering. He went to the bar and fixed himself a long Island Ice Tea. He made a shot of tequila for her, along with a sunrise. He walked back to the bedroom and offered it to her. She refused them and started to cry.

He slapped her face and said to her "Drink it Whore!".

She opened her mouth and he poured the shot in her mouth. She held it, and didn't swallow.

"Drink it!"

She gulped it down.

"You asked what does this have to do with you, well Everything. I will fuck you in each of your holes while your husband is gone. If you refuse, I will fire him. I sure would hate for you two to lose everything he has worked to provide you both. "

"That's Blackmail. I can't. I love Harold and promised never to be unfaithful."

"I don't care, you are the most beautiful black woman I have ever witnessed, and I want to fuck you."

He tugged at her towel. She fought with him, but it was useless. Once the towel was gone, He leered at her nakedness. His manhood began to rise, even confined in his trousers she saw his bulge beginning.

"Well, are you going to save your husband's job or what?"

"But...But...I can't."

He slammed her to the bed and he roughly started to suck on her nipples. She tried to escape him. Being handcuffed, he had complete control of her.

He continued his assault on her breasts. Biting, Licking and sucking her. She couldn't explain or understand why, but this attack was starting to excite her.

"Hhhhmmmm", She moaned and began to squirm on the bed.

Jerry heard that and began to slide his knee between her legs. When he could, he started to stroke her pussy lips. As he did, he felt her wetness. He was thinking, "this is going to be easier than I thought."

Her moans and groans became louder. He decided that now he had to taste her sweetness. He kissed and licked down her stomach. He slowly peeled her lips apart and stared at the largest clit he had ever witnessed. He took the nub between his lips and sucked on it. She raised her legs and threw them over his shoulders. As he licked her pussy lips and sucked her clit, Alize thrust her hips higher to give him better access.

"Oh my God Jerry, I am going to cum."

He stopped.

"Don't stop now, you bastard."

"Tell me who eats your pussy the best?"

"Oh damn it, I can't take this."

"Tell Me."

"Jerry, please let me cum on your tongue!"

"Then tell me."

"You eat my pussy the best."

With that, Jerry savagely ate her pussy until she came.

When she did cum, he licked up her body until he could kiss her. She opened her mouth and their tongues intertwined. she kissed him hard and passionately. When they broke, he licked her dried tears. He looked her in the eyes.

She simply stated, "You can not tell Harold, or anyone else for that matter."

"As long as you submit to me, he keeps his job and I keep my mouth shut."

"Then un-cuff me white boy, so we can enjoy each other the right way."

That was the start of the black super model and her husband's white boss' affair.

DukeDakota
DukeDakota
21 Followers