How The Affair Started Ch. 02

Story Info
Her submission continues.
827 words
3.63
131.2k
4
1

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 03/07/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DukeDakota
DukeDakota
21 Followers

Jerry was sadistic. He chuckled at her request. He unlocked one of the cuffs, only to attach it to the pole of the brass headboard above her head. Her smile disappeared as he left the bed. She heard him open the front door and apparently he went to his car. He returned with a black gym bag.

“What now, lover?” she whispered seductively.

“I am not convinced that you will be my mistress.” he stated.

“I agreed to your terms, and right now I am horny and ready to get laid. You are beginning to scare me.”

“You should be. I am a sex master. You will be one of my many sluts. You will service ANYONE I tell you to.”

“Fine. Just give me your dick.”

Jerry reached into his bag and pulled out another handcuff.

“Put your over hand up at the headboard.”

When she hesitated, he grabbed her free hand and cuffed it to another one of the brass rails in the headboard. She struggled against the cuffs, and all it did was hurt her wrists. Finally, she relaxed.

“What now, Jerry?” She was beginning to get annoyed and frustrated.

He again went inside his bag and pulled out a video camera and a tripod.

“Where can I plug this in?”

“No where, you bastard.” she screamed.

He reached into his bag, and removed a riding crop. Fear slowly crept into her soul. He started slow, but continuously struck her breasts with the whip. As the strikes became more intense, the pain increased. She closed her eyes. He undressed and climbed on the bed and placed his dick at her lips. She opened her eyes and refused to suck his dick.

WHACK, WHACK, WHACK

She started to yelp in pain. When she did he then forced his cock into her mouth.

As she started to obey, he slowed his strikes. Whenever she slowed her oral assault on his prick or her teeth came into play, he would hit her breasts again, until he was satisfied that she was going to continue sucking his prick right. Her breasts were glowing hot from the strikes. Since she had no choice in the matter, and she really did enjoy giving oral sex, she reveled in her chore. She decided to make him cum. Instead of him face fucking her, she was straining her neck as she tried desperately to deep throat him. As she sucked him, she thought “I guess some white boys are pretty big”. He was above average in size but he was extremely wide. She began to feel that familiar feeling, she was going to cum. She was being forced to satisfy him, yet she was getting ready to cum again. As the first spurt of his seed, shot to the back of her throat, he savagely swatted her breasts hard and plenty. The combination of tasting him and the pain on her chest sent her into orbit. Although she swallowed most of his load, he went limp, some of his cum dribbled down her chin.

“YOU BASTARD! MY BREASTS ARE SWOLLEN AND WELTED.”

“That’s funny. You seem quite upset, yet your pussy is soaking wet. You loved every bit of it.”

“Yes, I did, but that shit hurts.”

He continued to setup the camera on the tripod. He found an outlet near the television. He plugs it into wall. He then plugs the camera into the TV. As the picture becomes clear, she looks up and sees that it is focused on her pussy lips. She can see herself. Swollen, puffy and absolutely drenched. She squirms realizing that he can tape her. She can’t touch herself and needs release.

“Please Jerry, play with me. I need to cum again.” She can’t understand what has come over her. She has never acted this way before.

He ignores her and makes three calls. The first one was to her husband’s room. Fear again entered her eyes.

“YOU DICK, YOU PROMISED NOT TO TELL!!!”, but he just left a message.

The next two calls, she didn’t understand who he was talking to. But he did give them her address.

Again reaching into his bag of tricks, he produced several long colorful scarfs. He grabbed her left ankle and secured it to the base railing using a pink scarf. Tied her other ankle as well with a black one. She was helpless, spread eagled on her marriage bed with a man other than her husband.

He went to the kitchen and found a air tight container with a straw. He then transferred her tequila sunrise into it. He placed the straw to her lips and left it. Her throat was dry and she began to drink the concoction. He left her and went to the master bathroom and took a shower.

By the time he returned, she had fallen asleep. He went downstairs, smiling smugly, he flick on the TV and waited for his slaves to arrive.

DukeDakota
DukeDakota
21 Followers