How The Tides Turn Ch. 03

Story Info
He might be in over his head.
8.4k words
85.8k
13
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 03/26/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Macpappy
Macpappy
137 Followers

Thank you, angel love, for editing this story for me.

I started this story a long time ago after reading a story called 'Brotherly Love' written by suegsusan. Although this story can stand alone, I highly recommend reading this authors' story for a full scope of what has happened and for the writing quality displayed. I thank this author for her written consent and give full credit for story foundation and main character development. However, I just couldn't let the husband 'go out like that!' This story motivated me to write and I wrote this FICTION the way I felt. I am neither 'blood thirsty and hell bound on revenge' nor am I 'a cuckold advocate'. I do NOT write with the idea that my fiction MUST reflect real life at all times. I like twists and turns in a story, so I recommend reading all chapters without trying to predetermine where I am going with it. I write for entertainment value and hope I at least succeed in that.

***

Meanwhile, Jeanne was arriving into the town she lived in, thinking about Phil. 'Did I do a bad thing? I mean, my sister was wrong and stupid, but she is still my sister,' she thought, now feeling bad. 'Maybe I shouldn't have crossed the line with Phil, but shit, I'm human too. He felt so good and he's so nice. A wonderful man.' That's when it hit her.

"I think I'm falling for him! Lord help me, I think I am falling for Phil!" she said to herself as she pulled into her apartment complex. 'Well, we'll just have to see how this works out...' she thought, smiling. She got out of her car and ran gleefully to her apartment. She walked in and heard the phone ringing.

Jennifer walked into the study and Phil had the phone to his ear, dialing. "Can we talk?" Phil hung up the phone. "What do you want?"

"I've been thinking about everything you said, and I know you're right. I fucked up so bad! I don't blame you for wanting a divorce. I can't change what happened as much as I wish I could. I wish I could go back and talk some sense into myself before I even met your brother. But I can't! I have given you no reason to want to stay with me, and all I can offer you is a promise of my love and devotion to make us work. I know a lot better now what I'm at risk of losing. I love you and don't want to lose you. You and the kids are everything to me, my whole world.

Phil thought for a moment before replying. 'She could be sincere, or it could be all bullshit. It could even be that she is scared to death of being alone with 2 kids.'

"Jennifer, you did! You fucked up. You know what? We all do! That's life. Its not that I don't love you, I do. Just not like I used to. To me, love isn't something you turn off like a light switch. I have loved you for over 7 years and probably will until I die. We've shared so much together. That being said, the last 2 years have been a lie. I've had to face these cold facts...your betrayal and deceit and I resent you for it. I know you can't change what happened. I wish you could. But I don't know if I can get over it and stay married to you too. In time, I think I can forgive you, but I'll never forget. I can't see me trusting you any time soon. Do you really want to live like that? Think about it. Jennifer, you are gorgeous. You turn heads everywhere you go. You would have no problem finding someone else."

"But honey, I don't want someone else. I want you! I love you."

"Try this analogy. You have a puppy. You take care of the puppy, you feed the puppy, and the puppy sleeps at the foot of your bed. It grows into a dog. The dog is always happy to see you, loves it when you take him outside, or scratches its belly. It's protective of you; it's your best friend. One day the dog, for no particular reason, bites you, tearing the flesh off your arm. The next day, it seems like the normal loving dog you've raised from a puppy. Do you trust the dog now? What do you do? Blow its brains out? Give it away? Take it to the pound? Or let life go on in hopes it doesn't attack you again for no reason at all, never really trusting it and giving it the love you once had for it? What do you do?"

"I don't know" She knew what he meant.

"Well, me, right now I would blow its brains out without a second thought!" His voice gave her a strange eerie feeling.

"That's how I feel. I have to think about this, but I can't do it here. I'm gonna go away for a little while and get my head clear. I'm gonna do what I want to do, now. I have to think about myself and what I really want. And while I'm gone, I want you to do the same thing. Take care of yourself and figure out what you want. Do you understand?"

"Yes, I do. How long are you going to be away?"

"However long it takes. Days....Weeks....I don't know."

"Where will you go? Can I call you?"

"Jennifer...."

"What...at Jeanne's house? Are you in love with my sister?" Now sounding pissed off.

"I don't know, but she has one thing going for her...she hasn't lied to me or humiliated me. I can't say that for everyone in this room. And no, don't call me. Just let me be and let me get a grip on this. I have to think about ME now. Time to figure out who I am and what I want if I'm not the guy being humiliated by his wife and brother."

"Well, I guess you gotta do what you gotta do and there isn't anything I can do about it, but whatever you do, please don't hurt Jeanne. She had nothing to do with what I did to you. Yes, she hurt me this weekend but I still love her. Phil, if it's just sex, then don't lead her to think otherwise." She walked around the desk and kneeled in front of him. "While you're thinking, think about this" she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him, sliding her tongue across his lips and squeezed his neck tight. She pulled him close to her body and hugged him tightly. She whispered in his ear. "Does it feel like I want you to go? Does it feel like I don't love you?" She got up. "Think about that!" She walked out of the room.

For a brief second, he was having second thoughts. She really was a nice woman. An excellent mother. An awesome lover. So beautiful and sexy. A prize for any man. But she deserved what was coming. She made him feel lower than dog-shit. He thought about Jeanne, and then realized "Damn! Their momma must have been phenomenal! Two sweet gorgeous daughters!" Their mother passed away before he met Jennifer. He picked up the phone and dialed.

"Hello?" Jeanne answered.

"Hey sweetie! You made it home OK?"

"Yeah, traffic wasn't too bad. What's up, babe? How bad was it?"

"You want some company for a while?" he asked.

"No she didn't! She didn't throw you out! Did She?" she asked, kinda hoping.

"No, no, not that at all. I told her I need to get away and think. So, do you want company, or not?"

"Yeah, sure, but how long you stay and where you sleep depends on what you tell me. Come on over."

"See you in a bit." Phil hung up.

He went to his room and packed 2 suitcases of clothes for casual and work. Then he got what he needed from the study and headed for the door, setting them down. He gave Gordon and Ashley a hug and kiss. It was a sad feeling, he loved the kids like his own but they are now a reminder of Jennifer and Gordon. They weren't his kids...he was their uncle!

"Damn it! Why?" he asked himself, caught between fury and sadness.

Jennifer's' eyes were tear filled trying to hold them back. She knew she couldn't stop him. She went to him. Wiping her eyes. "Call me when you get where you're going? Please? Let me know you are alright?"

"I can't, Jennifer. I have to figure this out without your influence. Maybe I'll talk to you in a few days, and we'll see what's happening, OK?" She rushed into him holding him tight around the waist and her face at his neck. "I love you, Phil! No matter what!"

"Yeah, whatever..." he said pulling out of her embrace. He got in his car and left.

***

Jeanne lets him know!

"So, tell me what happened?" Jeanne asked, concerned now that it went this far.

"After I turned down an advance from her, we had some words and she said she's gonna file for divorce and take me to the cleaners."

"OH MY GOD! What did you say to that?"

"I told her and showed her everything, the lab stuff, the IM, the DNA reports, everything! There was nothing she could do but except that she has no say or control over me, nor any idea what I'm gonna do. I explained that I don't know if I could trust and live with someone who hurt me like that, when all she had to do was insist on me getting checked out years ago. I would have done it and we would be fine today. No lies. No Gordon. Perfectly happy! But she chose the path and now she's getting a ring side view of where it leads."

"Does she know you're here?"

"No. I told her I just needed to get away. She asked if I was coming here and asked if I was in love with you." Now, her heart was pounding hard and fast.

"Well? What did you tell her?" She held her breath for an answer.

He took her hand in his and looked softly at her "I told her I don't know. I have to find out how I feel for myself. What's right for me. I told her to do some thinking of her own about what she wants and not to be afraid of her decision. She's a beautiful woman; she wouldn't have much of a problem finding a man." He held her face in his hands. "I would really love to know where this is going."

"So would I. She called me after you left."

"WHAT?" What did she say?" Phil didn't expect this.

"Phil, she sounded frantic! I feel horrible about all of this, like I am responsible somehow..."

"No! This is not your fault! This was gonna come out eventually!"

"That's what she said too! Phil, listen...we talked for a while. I am not a home wrecker. I don't go around sleeping with people's husbands for kicks. I don't want to lose my sister over all of this."

Phil got a sick feeling in his stomach, feeling like there's no chance of being with her now. But something else was bothering him.

Jeanne continued, "She understands what happened this weekend and realizes what she did to you, the way she hurt you. She said she wasn't all that angry with me for sleeping with you and acting the way I did with her. She knows how I can get when there's a situation I don't like, for instance, my sister treating my brother-in-law, who I love and respect, like that. I hate people like that. She knows that and understands why I slept with you. She knows that I think highly of you and I am attracted to you. Phil, she's scared. She said she expects that you will file for divorce soon, regardless of what she does. She also said something else to me..."

She took a deep breath, "Oh man, I need a drink! Want one?" She got up and headed for the kitchen.

"Yeah, I think I need one," Phil responded.

She returned with 2 glasses and a bottle of Crown Royal and sat down next to Phil on the couch. She handed Phil a glass and she downed her glass in a few quick gulps. She exhaled and shook her head. Now she was getting really nervous about the conversation. She hoped that what they were developing was more than just sex. She had often dreamed about being closer to him and now she might find out for sure. Her dreams were a fantasy and did not include the reality of what was happening. She pours herself another drink.

"Hey, what is it? What's the matter?" Phil asked with concern. Something else was bothering her.

"I'm getting to it. She told me that if it turns out that you are, in fact, falling for me then I better be straight with you and not lead you on. Not to hurt you, to be honest, because that's what you deserve. And, that if we fall in love, I damn well better treat you like gold!"

Phil stared at her, and then downed the rest of his drink. In his mind he was putting two and two together, finally seeing what was going on. "How did you respond to all of this?"

"I told her I would have a talk with you and see where things are, that it may be that you came to me because of sex, or familiarity, or just to piss her off. Who knows, but I also told her that although we're sisters, I'm on your side of this. I told her she was insane to treat you like that. And that whatever happens with us... happens."

"She told me the same thing, that if I'm in this with you for sex, then not to lead you on, making you think otherwise. She doesn't want to see you hurt," Phil stated.

"Phil, why did you come to me? Is it the sex? Cause if it is, I'm fine with that. I just want to know where I stand with you."

"I came here because I am comfortable around you and I like you a lot. What we had together last night was incredible. That was the best I have ever been made to feel. Maybe our motivations for having sex and sleeping together were misplaced, but I don't regret it for a minute. I was on my way out of town to just get away. I came here to talk to you and see where we are with each other so there is no misunderstanding. And if you wanted to go with me, you are more than welcome to.

As far as where you stand with me, right now, I like you a lot and you are a wonderful lover. But the cold, hard fact is that I am married to that lying, cheating, bitch of a sister of yours. And I wanted out of this marriage as soon as possible so I can move on to an honest life. And I wouldn't grimace one bit thinking of an honest life with you in it. But in light of recent developments my plans have changed."

"What developments, Phil?" Jeanne asked, confused.

"I think that we have been manipulated. At least that's how it seems. I just don't know all of the details or why," Phil stated.

"What are you talking about?"

"Think about it...She took my leaving and wanting a divorce pretty well, didn't she? She told you and me the same thing. Not to hurt each other or lead each other on. She expected that her husband would seek comfort with her sister and was OK with it? It almost seems like we were pushed together and given her blessing. All of this seems too easy...too convenient. Doesn't it?"

Jeanne considered what he just said and nodded slightly. "I admit it does seem a bit strange now that you mention it, but if it's true, why would she do this? I mean, she doesn't work. She has 2 kids from another man. You have proof of it. She has to know that she is screwed if you ask for divorce."

"Exactly! The bitch is still fucking with me. She knew without a doubt I would come here...it's like she planned it. Playing on my decency and taking the regretful wife role. Well, she is done playing with my life. I think it's time to get to know my wife and find out what she is up to. It's time to start fucking with her now," he said with frustration and anger.

"How are you going to do that?" Jeanne asked.

"You will see in due time. Look, I am taking some personal time off at work and I am going to disappear for a little while. I need to work this out. Jeanne, I am sorry that you ended up involved in this mess. Really, it isn't fair to you. I just..."

Phil stood up. "I need to get out of here. Look, I am sorry for everything we seemed to have gotten you into. Just remember this...nothing that you may see is what it seems. I hope we don't ruin our friendship." He looked at her for a moment, noticing that she looked lost and trying to comprehend what was going on. He turned and headed for the door.

His hand reached the knob when Jeanne shouted his name, asking him to wait.

She walked up to him and faced him. "Phil, all of this is hitting a level I could never imagine. I can't believe this. This is too much and it is just starting. Before you go, there is something I need to say." She grabbed his hand, held it inside of hers and continued.

"You say we have been manipulated and you may be right. It was wrong for her to do that, I agree, but it still doesn't change anything. Baby, you just told me where I stand with you and I am happy with that. But before you walk out that door I want you to know how I feel.

I am crazy about you! I have had a big crush on you since I was 19. Do you remember that? My birthday party...when I almost succeeded in giving you my virginity? I know you wanted me too, but I wanted you even more when you stopped it from happening. You couldn't cheat on Jennifer, and I respected that. No one that I ever dated measured up to you in my eyes."

"Jennifer and I are from Georgia. What do you think I am doing in Maine? Enjoying the year-long warm New England sun? I am here because of you. I knew I couldn't have you in my bed, but I at least wanted you in my life. I wanted you to notice me."

"These past two weeks have put me on fire. And last night...you have no idea what a dream come true it was for me. It was better than all of the dreams of you I've had combined. Jennifer may have deceived you and the last two years have been a lie, but I am real. What I feel is real. It happened! We got together and the chemistry was perfect. I know it may be selfish but I don't want to lose that."

Phil pulled her into his arms and kissed her with a passion he has not felt in years. His hands caressed her beauty, rubbing her body, feverishly, from her soft auburn hair to her shapely lower back. Her arms held him tight wishing they would never have to let go. This is what she always wanted. To be noticed by 'her man'. Their breathing became excited and heavy. She pulled away from him and led him, by the hand, to her bedroom.

Just inside the bedroom door, Phil suddenly turned her body into his warm embrace. He kissed and sucked her neck and shoulder with frenzy. Jeanne worked her fingers through Phil's hair; savoring the heaven on earth she was being given. Phil slowly peeled off her halter top end set free her bare bosom. She took it as a cue and lifted his pull over shirt up and over his head. Jeanne was consumed by the electricity when their naked skin came in contact. Phil kissed her neck while roaming his hands over soft warm skin.

Jeanne slid her hands down his ribs to his hips and slipped her fingers inside the elastic waist band of his shorts. Being careful to maneuver the band over his steel rod that had been throbbing against her tight abdomen, she pulled them to the floor. When they were on the floor and Phil stepped out of them, she wrapped her small fingers around his tool and started kissing every inch of his stomach and chest. Working her way back to his lips she started slowly massaging his dick and working her thumb over his slick little slit, spreading it all over for less friction.

When her lips found their home, he reached down and unbuttoned her denim shorts and eased his hand inside to her honey pot. He slowly and gently glided his middle finger along her slippery fold. They could hear the wet hole sloshing when his finger went inside of her to the knuckle and when it came out moving slowly to tease her clit. Her hips rotated and bucked in time with his stimulating tempo until she felt like a volcano ready to erupt. She was ready!

Impatiently, she slid her shorts and panties at one time to the floor. There was a fire burning inside of her only Phil could put out. When she stepped out of the shorts, she placed her hands on his chest and pushed him back onto the bed. Phil clearly understood what she wanted. No words were necessary. He wiggled his back on the bed until his head was on her pillows. Jeanne walked on her knees to him and straddled his body.

He saw the intensity of the lust in her eyes. Like a tiger stalking its prey. He has been preyed by this hot beautiful tiger for years and now she was moving in for the kill. "I need to feel you inside me. I don't know what tomorrow will bring, but at this moment I am yours. Nothing else matters. Come inside me, lover! Claim it! Own it!"

He reached between their bodies and held his cock up for her to ease down onto. She eased her full, athletic hips back and took his thick, long manhood into her simmering tunnel. They moaned as her pussy became full. The power of their feelings overwhelmed them. She dug her fingers into his chest as he gripped her hips, pulling her tight on his throbbing cock. He owned her...she knew it!

Macpappy
Macpappy
137 Followers