How to Dom Your Mom Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Karenas
Karenas
126 Followers

Gail had to close her eyes against the emotions she saw in Stephen's eyes several times as she explained. "When I woke up the morning after we--had sex--I was sure that I had done a terrible thing. That I had warped you, damaged you, perverted you. That I had ruined our relationship and you would never want to look at me or speak to me again. I couldn't bear the pain of losing you as a lover and a son!

I wanted to punish myself for doing this terrible damage to you. I hit myself with my hair brush and it seemed that the physical pain was preferable to the emotional pain. So when I didn't see you anymore I saw that as confirmation that I had hurt you. The guilt was too much, Stephen! I had to let it out. I found one of your old belts and an extension cord and they worked very well. They let out the pain...."

Stephen's voice broke with unshed tears as he vowed, "Mom, I will never forgive myself for allowing you to believe that I hated you or that any of it was your fault. None of it was. It was all mine!"

Stephen grabbed his mother and pulled her on top of him. He kissed her gently, then with more and more passion, his tongue sweeping out to take possession of hers. "You're never to hurt yourself again, Mother!"

"No, Stephen, I won't. I promise." Gail ran her hands over her son's body, wanting to touch every inch of it. It had been too long! Gail kissed her son back, matching his rising passion.

Stephen groaned. "My god, I want you!"

Gail rubbed herself along Stephen's body. She pushed his shirt up his torso then turned to his pants, unbuttoning and unzipping them. She tried to wriggle them out from under Stephen's ass, but he wasn't helping. She looked up at him.

"Mom, your back needs to heal. I don't want to hurt you any more than you already are."

Gail kissed Stephen's chest, and lower. She licked his belly button. She caressed his cock through his boxers and begged, "Please, Stephen?"

"Fuck!" he groaned. There's no way he could turn her away, even for her own good.

Gail slid off Stephen so he could tear off his t-shirt and scoot out of his jeans and boxers. Stephen turned his mother onto her side, facing him, and picked up her upper leg. He raised it high, teasing himself, raking his eyes up and down the slim length of it. Then he turned his attention to his mother's pretty pussy, noting how pink and swollen and wet it was. "Touch yourself," he said.

Gail moved her hand down to her pussy, feeling desirable and wanton, on an arousal high. She slid her fingers along the length of her lips, feeling how wet she was, gathering the juices. Her clit throbbed, wanting attention, so she began circling it with a finger. All the time, Gail's eyes were on her son, watching his eyes darken with desire, his jaw clench with the effort it took to restrain himself. She felt beautiful, powerful!

Stephen groaned and moved into position. His cock twitching, reaching for home inside his mother. He slid slowly into her, giving her time to adjust to his fullness. He began pumping his hips in slow, long strokes. At the same time, he palmed one nipple while licking the other, stroking it to diamond-hardness. Then he took it in his mouth and suckled.

Gail was moaning non-stop, close to her release. The fullness of the cock inside her; the knowledge that it was her son's cock; the attention to her nipples; her finger on her clit: all brought her to the edge. When Stephen bit down on one nipple and pulled the other, she fell over it. She cried out wordlessly, back arching, pussy clamping down on her son's cock.

Stephen continued fucking his mother slowly through her climax, relishing the tight, squeezing feeling of it. As soon as it was over however, he pulled out and pulled her to her knees at the edge of the bed. He slid back in and began pounding her pussy with fast hard strokes. He would have fucked her off of him completely but for the tight hold he had on her hips.

Gail fucked back onto Stephen's cock, breasts swaying under her rocking body. Stephen's cock found her g-spot. "Oh, yes! Yes! Yes!"

Stephen kept up the punishing fucking. But when he felt his mother squirt and her juices run down his leg, he couldn't hold out any longer. He pulled his cock out and finished with his hand so that he covered her back with his cum, marking her. Breathing hard, he crowed triumphantly, "Mine! Mine!"

Gail slid her knees out from under her and lay face down on the bed, panting. Stephen lay down beside her. He kissed her eyelids, her nose, her mouth. "I love you," he said.

Gail sighed happily. She kissed her son, her Sir. "I love you, too."

They would make it work. Somehow.

Karenas
Karenas
126 Followers
12