How To Enjoy Sex Like A Man

Story Info
Hey ladies, it's our turn to have fun.
893 words
4.56
74.6k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey ladies. Have you ever found yourself in this position: Your stud comes to you late at night, and immediately starts to try and turn you on with every move he's got, yet you just aren't in the mood? Unfortunately, a lot of women fear this situation due to a simple fact. Some women just don't enjoy sex as much as men do. I pity them, me being a punk who can't get enough. Well, I'm here to rescue the poor souls of those women (that's right). I'm here to tell all you hot, sexy chicks how to enjoy sex like your man does.

The first step is to not think about you for five seconds. I'll clarify a bit here, since I know that half of you had to reread that sentence and make sure you didn't need glasses. What I mean by this is, do not think about how your body looks. You may think that your boobs aren't big enough or your stomach is bunchy....trust me, your man doesn't notice. Unless you've got a third head growing out of your belly button, your man is only thinking about running his hands all over you and sucking on your nipples (No matter how big they are...okay?). This kind of anxiety that we all have, is very distracting. If you and your stud are trying to have a hot night and you're too busy thinking about your thighs, you're going to miss a lot of the best parts of fucking, and your honey is going to notice. So please, put aside the bull shit for a few minutes, and just RELAX.

Second step, one word: Touch. A lot of us gals think that our job is to get on top and ride. WRONG! (Besides, fuck that! Like we want to do all the work? I don't think so.) It's true that the height of the pleasure usually exists while he's got himself jammed inside of you and you're just kinda writhing around, but I have noticed that guys don't like to just watch your rapidly changing pleasure points. They usually like to feel it too. Don't just sit there arms stretched out, moaning...try grabbing onto his shoulders when he hits that really good spot or even running your hands across his chest. He'll enjoy it, and so will you. That's the whole point of this isn't it? Touch him for god's sake!

Thirdly...and don't make fun of me for saying this: Pretend you're a porn star. Okay, don't tell your man this is what you're acting like because.....ummm, let's just say he'll probably make fun of you. But seriously, think in your mind that you are a fucking awesome sex machine. Think that you have got skills (which you probably do ^_^) that he is gonna roll over and beg for. If you think of yourself as hot and sexy, the confidence you emit WILL make you hot and sexy, and you are going to have an awesome night. I'm not saying that you should watch porn, and do exactly what they do; that seriously lacks imagination. Pretend that you have that one special move that he craves, and your going to love waiting for him to throw his head back and moan.

The fourth step is to slow down. Too many of us are racing to the orgasm. I don't know what is up with some of you ladies, but you make love like you're competing against the clock, trying to beat the record or something. A quick fix can be handled on your own. Tonight (or today), you are with your stud, he doesn't want to come quickly as much as you do. If you take your time, your sex is going to be a lot better and your orgasm is going to be awesome. You can't make anything good in record breaking time, so why try and fuck against the clock?

The fifth and obvious step is to try new things. There are other positions out there than just "woman on top" or "Man on top". There are a lot of positions out there to try, and you don't have to be a yoga master for all of them. Take me for example. I'm possibly the least flexible girl ever born, yet my boyfriend and I never had "weak sex". My favorite position (though tricky to pull off) is when the man pushes me up against the wall while I've got my legs around his waist. Oh my god... (Sorry, just thinking about it makes me lightheaded). That particular position is awesome because when you think about it, your legs are spread apart, you can feel yourself sliding...or falling every time he pulls out, and lastly you're completely and totally wrapped around your man, and every woman loves to do that *wink*. Changing positions during sex may cause a little down time, but when you try it, you'll see it's worth it.

Ladies, that's all the general steps I can give you. I know that every woman is different, but I can almost guarantee that if you try all of these (at least these five steps), you're going to love fucking him as much as he does you. Sex should never be a chore. So don't turn into a house wife. Rock On, and I'll be here all week.