How to Get You to Read My Story, #1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Showing his mother how he truly felt about her, embarrassed by it yet excited by it, he could already feel his huge erection poking his mother in her soft belly through his jeans. Then, he did what he's always wanted to do and what he's done through her jeans or through her panty when lifting her short skirt when she's drunk and sleeping. He slowly dropped his hand down to feel the round, firmness of his mother's naked ass. He looked in her big, blue eyes as if to ask her permission and she gave him a smile and a nod as if giving him the go ahead to feel her full breasts and finger her nipples.

* * * * *

Even though we still don't know why his mother is standing there naked, being that we're now so engrossed in the story of a naked mother allowing her son to kiss her while touching and feeling her naked body, we don't care. Especially those readers who have mothers that they'd like to fuck, they imagined themselves with their naked mothers. Especially those readers who prefer pornography over erotica, they're now more interested with what mother and son does than they are with why the mother stripped herself naked and is standing in front of her son without her clothes in the first place.

Is Johnny going to bend his mother over the kitchen table and fuck her from behind like a dog or is he going to give her shoulder a gentle push as his subtle hint for her to fall to her knees to suck him? Is Maureen going to allow her son to make love to her? Will she suck her son? Being that we now know who the characters are and have already bonded with them somewhat, we are more interested to know what it is they are about to do than why the mother is naked.

* * * * *

"Talk?"

"Yes, we need to talk Johnny," she said.

As if lost in a video game, as if he was texting on his cell phone, or playing on his gaming pad, her buttons to her erogenous zones, his thumbs and index fingers worked her erect nipples. As if she wasn't even there but for her naked body, more engrossed in her naked body than in her words or even why she was standing there naked, he continued feeling his mother's tits while pulling, turning, and twisting her nipples.

"Talk about what mother?"

"About the birds and the bees," she said with smugness as she looked down to watch his fingers deftly fingering her nipples while quivering with the sexual excitement that he was giving her.

His fingers made her nipples so hard. His fingers, without even touching her pussy, obvious by the way that she was squirming in the way of a grasshopper rubbing it's legs together, already made her so wet.

"The birds and the bees, mother? I don't understand," he said.

"Yes, the birds and the bees," she said. "We need to talk about sex."

Momentarily, he stopped fingering her nipples to look up at her with confusion before returning to touch and feel her breasts and before continuing to finger her nipples. A longtime sexual fantasy of wanting to touch her tits while fingering her nipples, he loved his mother's big breasts. Always trying to sneak a peak of her breasts with down nightgown views of her tits, now that she allowed him to touch her, feel her, fondle her, and caress her breasts while fingering her nipples, he wasn't even listening to her.

"I know all about sex mother," he finally said snidely.

Normally whenever she was drunk and he inappropriately touched and felt his mother through her clothes while putting her to bed, he always felt so wickedly guilty after for taking sexual advantage of her being drunk. Yet, now that she was naked and with her inviting him to see her naked and touch her while naked, too sexually excited to feel guilty, he didn't care. With her already naked, he couldn't wait to climb in bed with her naked too.

"I don't think you do know all about sex," she said with as much attitude as he gave her when he told her that he knows all about sex.

"Why do you say that mother?"

Willing to play her game so long as he could have his horny way with her beautiful breasts, her erect nipples, and her naked body, he continued touching her and feeling her where no son should ever touch and feel his mother.

"I found my panties beneath your pillow," she said stiff arming him away from her to pick up her panties from the kitchen counter.

To be continued...

12
  • COMMENTS
9 Comments
secondsamuelsecondsamuelover 6 years ago
Great piece

It's like Stephen King's On Writing for Porn. This was really well done. Pointers, advice, and reminders for every author.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 9 years ago
???

Where's the rest of the story? Seriously, this is a great help. Thanks.

roned63roned63over 10 years ago
Super!

Susan can do no wrong. She is an exceptional writer. All she needs to do is write a juicy bodice-ripper, hire a literary agent and we'll be looking for her on the New York Times best seller list. Keep it up girl! You rock.

wilbur52wilbur52over 10 years ago
How to Get You to Read My Story

It is the talent of the author, not the story that gets me to read a story. just like a Steven King fan will look for any new books written by him. If an author writes fiction or non-fiction, the dedicated reader will mostly search the the author then the stories.

just my addiction

wilbur

ps: Susan Jill Parker is a great writer and author

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Mom & Son Sex on Valentine's Day Ch. 01 Hormonally horny Mom wants sex with son on Valentine's Day.in Novels and Novellas
Mother's Nude Day Nightmare Ch. 01 A son gets his wish when his mother strips naked on Nude Day.in Novels and Novellas
Family Secrets, I Know All Ch. 01 Voyeuristic/exhibitionistic new neighbor moves in next door.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Mom's Night In The Van His mom gets nailed by one of his good friends.in Mature
Moms at the Beach Ch. 01 Newly single Moms make tempting targets for enamored sons.in Mature
More Stories