How To Make A Buttermilk Biscuit Ch. 02

Story Info
Betty secures an important ingredient.
746 words
4.25
61.7k
2
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 05/14/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
velvetpie
velvetpie
1,286 Followers

Earley Reed looked almost exactly the same as he did when I caught him kissing Lina Foxworthy all those years ago. The bright eyes had been dulled by drink and wrinkles criss-crossed his skin but the same easy smile erupted. He came around the counter and gave me a long hug.

"It's been a long time, girl. You look good!"

I blushed, fanning my hot face in embarrassment. "Thanks, Earl."

"So what'd you want to see me for? Come all this way for an apology?"

"No." I stammered, suddenly aware of all the patrons who were paying attention to our conversation. "Do you have somewhere we can talk in private?"

Earley gave me a strange look and nodded, tugging his apron off and tossing it onto the bar. "Yeah, I need a smoke any way."

I followed Earley through the kitchen door and into a back room that stank of smoke and the day's fresh catch. I closed and locked the door behind us, causing him to pause in lighting his cigarette and stare at me.

"I take it that you don't want guests?"

"You take it correctly." I set my purse down and just looked at him, wondering how the hell I was going to pull this off. Should I be honest with him or create a story? Honesty won out since my nerves were failing me. "I want you to cum in my mouth."

Earley nearly dropped his cigarette, bursting into a violent fit of coughing. When he recovered, he wiped his mouth, glaring at me. "Are you crazy? Am I being punk'd?"

"No, I'm not crazy and you're not being punk'd. I need your semen so I'm here to give you a few blow job if you'll cooperate."

Moments of silence passed as he sucked on his cig, still intently staring at me through the smoke. "You're serious?"

"Yep."

"You're really serious?"

"Uh-huh." I slipped the straps of my dress over my shoulders and bared my ripe breasts, smiling when his eyes nearly bugged out of their sockets. I moved close and let my hand slide down his stomach, rubbing his groin and awakening his beast as he cupped my boobs. "You game?"

"S-Sure." He gasped as I gave his cock a squeeze, then moaned as I unzipped and freed his meat.

My nervousness and uncertainty seemed to disappear as I became the role. I closed my eyes and remembered what the smell of a sweaty, musky man was like and rubbed his rapidly hardening cock against my cheek. Earley shuddered and grabbing me, moved us into a more secluded corner of the break room, dropping his pants to the floor. I spent long moments teasing him, sliding the pre-cum sticky head along my lips and rubbing my chin on his balls. I popped the mushroom cap into my mouth and blew on it, receiving a loud groan from Earley for my efforts.

"Come on, Betty. Suck it. Don't tease me."

"Why not?" I ran my tongue around the edges of the head, flicking into the deep split.

"Because you're driving me crazy!" He groaned, fisting his hands in an effort to control himself.

"That's a good thing." I murmured, then deep-throated him so quickly that he yelped. I let the thick head tickle the back of my throat and swallowed, squeezing him as I backed off.

"Holy shit!" He looked down at me. "What the hell was that?"

"Hold on. The ride's just beginning."

I really got into my work after that. I thought about how much I wanted Carlos and worked Earley like a pro. It didn't take long for the combination of my lips, tongue, teeth and throat to produce the desired reaction and Earley grasped my shoulders, thrusting forward as gobs of his cum pumped into my mouth. I started getting scared when my cheeks bulged and remembered that Gram had told me not to swallow any so I let a little dribble down the sides.

Half pulling his pants up, my glassy-eyed first love fished a cigarette out of his pocket and sank to the bench. "Tell me again why I cheated on you all those years ago."

I gave him a sly smile and waved as I headed back out to the car. Gram had the jar open and I spat the gelatinous mass out, using a tissue to clean my face.

"Good girl." She smiled, sloshing the liquid around. "Now let's go make them biscuits."

velvetpie
velvetpie
1,286 Followers