How to Make a Slave Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We resumed making out, and I was curious as to how long we would be kissing each others faces for before she got tired. So far, the clock wall read 6pm, so we had been making out for 1 and half hours. Time had flown by! I kind of hoped card night could be on another night because I was really busy with my mother right now. Both of us were sweating profusely and everything was stuffy and sticky and erotic. She remained on top all the time, refusing to budge, even when I nudged her with my hips. She was a stubborn queen, and when she got what she wanted, it pleased me.

We did take mini breaks every few minutes or so just to get our breath and sit and stare at each other or talk. She would be twirling my hair and asking me if she was hurting me with her weight, and I would alternate my style of reply with a kiss to the space below her left ear meaning 'no' and a kiss on the other side meaning 'yes'.

Likewise, a kiss on the chin meant 'I love you.' But that was not something I explained to her, I just let her figure it out herself. She was curious and it bugged her because after, several chin kisses, she was stumped.

"Does it mean ... Maybe?" She guessed.

I kissed below her left ear.

"Does it mean ... You want to fuck my pussy?"

I laughed and kissed her left ear.

"So you don't want to fuck my pussy?" Mum asked dismayed.

I kissed her right ear.

"So, you want to fuck my pussy or you don't? Which is it?" she said confused.

I kissed her right ear and then her left in quick succession. It meant that i did want to fuck her pussy, but that it was irrelevant to the meaning of the chin kiss. Nancy sunk her head down on my chest and gave up. I liked the feel of her ribcage pressing into mine and could feel her heart beating.

"It means -- I love you." I confirmed.

She dipped her head up and climbed up so her face was level with mine.

"Do you really mean it?" She asked.

"I can't explain it. But the feeling is filling my head up and it's almost overwhelming."

"Aww, you feel dizzy too?" She asked.

"A little." I confessed, though it was more than just a little.

"Come here darling." she said drawing me in to her.

We kissed passionately, like lovers. I could hear her now, when she kissed me, because it was with more vigor then ever before. Now she was ready to commit herself to the cause, which basically involved tons of forbidden sex with me and all the other stuff that swam around it.

12