How to Pleasure a Lady - & Yourself

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One side of her clitoris is normally more sensitive than the other. If she doesn't know which side - experiment. When a woman becomes aroused, the clitoris becomes engorged. The more engorged, the more it craves to be touched.

Take A Look Be sure to wet your finger(s) before you touch her clit because it does not have its own juices and it is extremely sensitive. Your finger will stick to it it's dry - and that hurts. Whenever you touch her pussy, make sure your finger is wet. You can lick it or moisten it with juices from inside her. Before she becomes aroused, her clit is usually too delicate to be handled.

Gently peel apart the labia minora, her small lips, and look at her inner lips, even lick them if you want to. With the tip of your wet finger, slide it upward until you reach her little pink bud of flesh in the front. If you are in front of her, you can find it where all the whorls and folds of skin come together at the top of her vagina. The clitoris is usually about the size of the tip of your little finger. This is the most erotically sensitive spot in a woman's body. Its sole purpose is receiving pleasure.

Tease Her Women love to be teased. The inner part of her thigh is her most tender spot. Lick it, kiss it, make designs on it with the tip of your tongue. Come close to her pussy, and then float away. Make her anticipate it. Now lick the crease where her leg joins her pussy. Nuzzle your face into her bush. Brush your lips over her slit without pressing down on it to further excite her.

When she is bucking up, and straining to get more of you closer to her, put your lips right on top of her slit. Kiss her gently, then harder. Now use your tongue to separate her pussy lips and when she opens up, run your tongue up and down between the layers of pussy flesh.

Tongue Fucking Gently, spread her legs more with your hands. Tongue-fuck her. This feels divine. It also teases the hell out of her because by now she wants some attention given to her clit. Quickly push your tongue in and out of her wet pussy, alternate between quick and slow thrusts. Do not forget to run your tongue up the full length of her pussy lips just nipping at her clitoral bud. Never use your teeth.

Clitoral Orgasm See if her clit has become hard enough to peek out of its hood. If so, lick it. If you can't see it, it might still be waiting for you underneath. Bring your tongue up to the top of her slit and feel for her clit. If you can't feel the tiny bud, you can make it rise by licking the skin that covers it. Lick hard now and press into her skin. Gently pull her pussy lips away and flick your tongue quickly against her clit, hood covered or not. Her legs should shudder. When you sense she's getting up there, toward orgasm, make your lips into an O and take the clit into your mouth. Start to suck gently and watch her face for her reaction. If she can handle it, begin to suck harder. If she’s into it, suck even harder.

Go with her. Move with her as she lifts her pelvis into the air with the tension of her rising orgasm. Don't fight her. Hang on, and keep your hot mouth on her clit. Don't let go. That's what she'll be saying too: "Don't stop. Don't ever stop!" There is a reason for that, most men stop too soon.

Finger Fucking & Orgasm You can finger-fuck her while she's enjoying your clit-licking talents. Before, during or after, she'll like it all. In addition to the erogenous zones surrounding her clit, a woman has another extremely sensitive area at the roof of her vagina. This is what you rub up against when you are fucking her: The infamous G-Spot. Your fingers will have to do the fucking. Take two fingers. (One is too skinny, and three is too wide), and can't get deep enough into her pussy. Make sure they are wet. Slide them inside, slowly at first, then a little faster. Fuck her with rhythm. Speed up when she does. Listen to her breathing. She'll let you know what to do. If you're sucking her clit and finger-fucking her at the same time, you're giving her far more stimulation than you would with your cock alone. You can count on it that she's getting high on this.

When she starts to have an orgasm don't let go of that clit. Hang in there. When she starts to come down from the first orgasm, press your tongue along the underside of the clit, leaving your lips covering the top. Move your tongue in and out of her cunt. If your fingers are inside, move them a little too, gently though - things are extremely sensitive just now. If you play your cards right, you'll get her some multiple orgasms this way. A woman can stay excited for a full hour after she's had an orgasm.

Don't leave her alone just yet. Talk to her, stroke her body, caress her breasts, and keep making love to her quietly until she's come all the way down. ----------

1. Start slow

Don't be in a hurry to attack her clit. Kiss, nibble, and suck on her mouth, her breasts, her thighs. Like any sex act, she needs to be relaxed and ready before you start getting serious. Even when you do make it down there, kiss and lick and suck on all of her, not just her clit. Her labia need attention too, and many women love having a tongue pushed up inside of them.

2. Find the clit

You need to find the spot near or on her clit that is "just right" for her, the area that, with every flick of your tongue, sends surges of pleasure through her body. No, we're not going to draw you a picture, or describe a roadmap. The best way to find it is simply to ask her. Each woman is slightly different in how she wants to be stimulated, so tell her to give you guidance as your explore her nether regions.

(Note: some women find direct clitoral stimulation too intense. You need to communicate to find the way to stimulate her best.)

3. Relax your tongue

Many men tense up their tongues and flick the tip furiously against her clit. That is all wrong. A relaxed tongue will do the trick better, using the broad flat part, whether you flick it or just bob your head.

4. Use your hands

Your hands are free, so use them! A little finger-fucking is a great complement to clitoral stimulation. You can also caress her labia, lubed up with her own juices, of course. If you're an adventuresome couple, even try putting a finger or two up her ass. However, be careful not to put them anywhere near the vagina after that. A pair of latex gloves and water-based lube will definitely come in handy.

5. Get down to business

Once you've gotten her excited and figured out her hot spots, it's time to get down to business. Flick your tongue with a steady rhythm over her clit. Don't stop, and don't change the rhythm. That's the key to making her come: patience and a steady stroke. Don't vary things too much, and for goodness sake, don't ask her "did you come yet?" Let her fall naturally into an intense, mind-blowing orgasm

What woman doesn’t love to be expertly eaten out? Oral sex - done right - can take your partner to new heights of pleasure, but done wrong it can be an ordeal for both of you. Munching rug should be no great mystery. These tips will introduce you to some of the basics of cunnilingus and help you go down like a pro. Don’t forget to come up for air!

1. What’s that smell?

For many people, fear of a funky odour or taste is the chief barrier to going down on a woman. All women do have a distinctive scent and flavour, and for some would-be cunning linguists, these may be an acquired taste. However, if your partner is clean and in good health, her taste and smell should not be unpleasant, or overwhelming. If you have concerns about her hygiene, the most tactful approach is to suggest a shared shower or bath before sex. If after a good soaping, her pussy still smells like something crawled up it and died, or she has unusual discharge, she probably has an infection and should see a doctor.

2. Work your way up.

Take your time when you start to eat pussy. Get her warmed up with some basic foreplay—kissing, fondling, etc. It is better to go down on a wet pussy than a dry one. Once she is aroused, make your descent: Try kissing and tonguing her ankle or the sole of her foot. Then kiss and lick your way slowly up the inside of her leg (the back of the knee is a good erogenous zone, too). Tease her a bit more by kissing and tonguing her inner thighs. Blow some air lightly over her pussy. She’ll go nuts.

3. Get acquainted.

Once your face is up in her crotch, don’t dive straight for her panic button. Explore the whole area with your mouth. Gently probe with your tongue and locate her vagina and clit. Suck on her labia. Get your whole face messy.

4. Get busy.

Now you want to go to work on her clit. The key is to use your tongue and lips to suck and massage it gently. Do not poke at it or press too hard. Go in circles, go up and down, flick back and forth lightly. There is no real “right” way to go down on a woman; just make it up as you go along and pay attention to what works. Vary your speed and pressure and see what she responds to. When you hit the right groove, you’ll probably know it, because she’ll grab the back of your head and clamp her thighs around your ears like a vice. But to be on the safe side, ask her beforehand to let you know what she likes. Once you hit her hot spot, there’s no need to rush; just keep her engine revving. Feel free to explore some other techniques or positions before you take her over the top.

The ABCs.

This is perhaps the most common tip when you eat pussy: use your tongue to trace the letters of the alphabet on her clit. Some people swear by it. Personally, I don’t recommend it. I don’t think it’s a good technique. Also, it’s too much of a distraction, and if she catches you humming the Alphabet Song under your breath, you’re busted. You should be paying attention to her, not what comes after Q.

6. Use your hands.

You can create some wild sensations for her by stimulating her clit with both your fingers and your tongue simultaneously. Also, most women enjoy a finger or two in their cunt while being eaten out. Insert your fingers with your palm up, crook them slightly, and stroke toward you in a “come hither” motion to hit her G-spot. A finger up the ass will also drive her over the edge if she’s into anal play. (As always, to avoid infection, if you put something in her ass, make sure you do not put it in her pussy afterward.)

7. Stick out your tongue.

You can also use your tongue to penetrate her—just make it rigid and plunge in. You can then tongue-fuck her by moving your tongue in and out, or by keeping it stationary and bobbing your whole head. For bonus points, try stimulating her clit with your nose while your tongue is inside her.

8. Let her ride.

Put a pillow or two under your neck and let her sit on your face. This gives you a nice view of her tits and gives her a degree of control over pressure and position. Let her grind her juices all over your mug. _ _ _ _ _

The Two Types Of Orgasm

It is now known women can experience two kinds of orgasm. But they are not clitoral vs. vaginal as some have reported.

1.The most common (some times called clitoral) also involves the vagina since the clitoral stimulation also produces contractions of the pubococcygeal (PC) muscle supporting the pelvic floor, which is where "vaginal" contractions are felt.

2. G-spot and Uterine. G-spot stimulation results in orgasmic contractions around the uterus, which is several inches above the pelvic floor.

Later research has shown that women who can orgasm both ways have even deeper, more powerful blended orgasm, resulting from contractions in both areas at once.

One woman described the difference this way: " I have two DISTINCTLY different types of orgasm. The G-Spot orgasm tends to result in my vaginal walls contracting and fluid being expelled. The clitoral orgasm can either have fluid expelled or be "dry" but both result in my uterus contracting, not my vaginal walls. And both types can either be whole body or localized. I state all this because it seems as if some posters are implying there is only one kind of orgasm and that it always involves uterine contractions and I'm here to tell you that that is not always true. So good luck in experiencing ALL the kinds of orgasms there are for women!"

Location Of G-spot

The G-spot lies directly behind the pubic bone within the front wall of the vagina. It is usually located about half way between the back of the pubic bone and the front of the cervix, along the course of the urethra and near the neck of the bladder, where it connects with the urethra. The size and exact location vary. Imagine a small clock inside the vagina with 12 o'clock pointed towards the navel. The majority of women will have the G-spot located between 11 and 1 o'clock a few inches inside the vagina.


Unlike the clitoris, which protrudes from the surrounding tissue, it lies deep within the vaginal wall, and a firm pressure is often needed to contact the G spot in its unstimulated state. Usually it is a lima- bean sized, spongy area, which responds to stimulation by hardening and swelling as blood rushes to it. _ _ _ _ _ _

One Guys’s Experience With Women (Copied from WWWeb - writer unknown.) “First of all, let me define a G-spot orgasm the best I can from women that have discussed it with me as well as my readings and research. G-spot simulation usually results in an initial feeling of needing to urinate, which may last a few seconds to 30 sec. This is because the spot is so close to the bladder.

Many women stop the stimulation fearing the urination feeling. BUT, I assure you the feeling will change to a highly sexual pleasurable feeling. The resulting orgasm is much deeper within the body than a clitoral orgasm.

From women who have shared their experiences with me, there are two common descriptions: either a very, very powerful explosion that keeps on going and going (one woman who is very highly orgasmic told me it was the best she ever had) or less intense but an experience of deep, rolling orgasms.

In one case, after about an hour of my massaging her G-spot, as my hand was getting tired, I moved away to her clit and she wanted me back on her G-spot, saying that while clitoral stimulation would result in a one time big bang, the ongoing smaller, almost continuous G-spot orgasms were more enjoyable." - - - - - - -

Techniques For Stimulating the G-Spot

Lie back with your knees pressed up to your chest. In this position, your vaginal depth will shorten and even small fingers should be able to reach the G-spot. With a partner, lie on your side with one leg drawn up to your chest as your partner enters you from the rear. He should be able to hit the spot.

Insert fingers and bend them gently up, around and behind the pubic bone. Beyond the rather rough-surfaced tissue immediately behind her pubic bone, your fingertips will encounter a very soft, smooth area. Go very slowly and let her tell you what she feels as you explore the smooth area, which will feel to you like the inside of a very slippery mitten. When you straighten your fingers and reach further inside, you'll encounter a hard, rubbery structure that feels like an erect nipple pointing south. This is her cervix. The G-spot is somewhere just his side of the cervix, about an inch beyond the mitten, in the flesh immediately in front of the vagina.

Imagine you are holding a tennis ball on those two of three inserted fingers. An area about the size of a grape in the centre of the tennis ball is what you're trying to reach. It can be anywhere along that two-or-three inch long area between the pubic bone and the cervix. Explore slowly, allowing for feedback front he woman - let her guide your fingers with her words if she can feel the stimulation. The G-spot responds to pressure rather than to touch. Gentle stroking is not likely to find it. It is more like massaging a pea under a mattress - one has to compress the flesh to find it.

When you reach in from the front with the woman on her back, the heel of your hand is over her clitoris while your fingers hook around her pubic bone. Pull upwards, as if you are trying to lift her off the bed. Do this with the same sort of rhythm you would use fucking, and keep your fingers hooked, so they press deep into the tissue. Once you know where it is you can try using your penis on it, but for good G-spot orgasm, she may prefer your hand. In face-to-face intercourse, the penis may not stimulate the spot enough to do any good, although some positions, such as the one where the women draws her knees close to her chest, may increase the changes for a G-spot orgasm.

How To Hang On To Any Woman:

GIVE HER ALL SHE CAN TAKE.

Hey! Everyone knows that NO guy can give a randy woman all she can take, don’t we? Well don’t you believe it: You can give her orgasms until she gasps she can’t take any more, and collapses from exhaustion. (I’ve give females more orgasms in a half hour this way than the ever got in total in a couple of years before – and it wasn’t for their want of trying! I call it the:

“CHINESE CRACKERS”

I expect you have all seen those ‘Chinese Cracker’ fireworks, or ‘Jumping Jacks’. You light the fuse, toss it well clear – and wait for the series of explosions, as it jumps around in wild random.

Now imagine the same thing happening inside your woman: A series of orgasmic explosions erupting inside her from all directions – one after the other in rapid succession – and you keep them going until even the most abandoned nymphomaniac has to scream ‘Enough, enough.”

Before you can perform this, you must be well practiced in the ‘Balloon technique’ of bringing her to orgasm. (Make sure you understand and can carry out that task detailed at the beginning of this book.)

As mentioned earlier, once a guy has ejaculated a couple of times in quick succession, he is pretty-well shagged out for a while. If you have brought a woman to attaining a good orgasm she remains highly sexually aroused, and can (and usually wants) more for at least a half hour – usually longer.

If you are proficient in bringing her to orgasm, you can move on to giving her multi orgasmic explosions. The key to this is correct stimulation of her G-Spot. Forget using your penis for this – it just isn’t enough: you need a couple of industrious fingers inside her. It only works if she has 100% trust in you, and abandons her body to you. The technique is much as the one outlined above. Again, the secret is ‘Hold back, hold back, hold back’.

So, you just brought her to orgasm, have relaxed a minute and covered her with kisses. Now drop your hand down and cover the whole of her sex organ, hold it gently but firmly. In her still high state of sexual arousal, she will desire much more stimulation Despite knowing from past sexual experiences that there is little chance of it, she will badly desire to have penis, fingers, or tongue inside her again. Surprise her: Make a movement with one or other of them to part her lips and touch her entrance – but don’t go in. Don’t let her force you in either, tease her. Move from there to her clit, and alternate slowly between the two.

She may physically try to get you in her, or cry out begging you to fuck her or whatever. Hold back, just tease. By doing this, you are building her desire, heightening her expectation, frustrating her to distraction. Keep this up until it is obvious she is at the limit of her frustration and expectation – then slip one finger part way in and pause. That simple movement should send her sexually wild. Pause a couple of seconds to let her go beyond the point of her endurance, then head your finger straight for her G-Spot

(A reminder here: The G-Spot is situated approximately two inches inside her vagina, on the inner wall, and at the roof or top of it. If you slide your finger in and hook it upwards you should be right on it.)