How to Seduce Brother in Three Steps

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
earnie65
earnie65
162 Followers

I climaxed as he ejaculated in great gulps. I could sense my vagina filling up with his semen. It is a feeling that defies description. Later he told me I was screaming with pleasure but I have no recollection of it. There were some after shocks. He then rolled over and we lay side by side in hot embrace.

It was time for us to go for work. That evening during supper we pretended as if it was just another day. Our honeymoon lasted just one week. Our church was celebrating its centenary and visitors from neighbouring town and villages were filling our town. Many homes took in visitors as guests. We had enough relatives to take up all the space we had. I rarely saw my brother during the ten days of festivities.

The visitors left one afternoon. We had a lot to do to get the house back to normal. We had supper, the three of us. My mood was not upbeat for I will not get a chance to hug my brother till next morning and as for sex possibly not for three days. Brother left for his room and latched the door. He was not just annoyed; he was in a dirty mood, understandably. I was busy with my needlework when mother who was by my side on the sofa spoke.

"Kesi darling,"

"Yes Ma."

"You must spend the night with Abel." I turned to her in horror. She was smiling and I swear she winked. So she knew. She drew me to herself and hugged me. I was so shamed that I avoided her eye.

"Of course I knew. I am not so dense that I would not notice that my daughter was having a honeymoon to surpass all honeymoons." She held me and rocked me to and fro. Mother always spoke in short spurts. She was silent for a while.

"I knew that you are on the pill too. You are wise; always were." Silence again.

"Do not have feelings of guilt," she continued, "after all we are the products of brother sister union. How else could Adam and Eve have multiplied and replenished the Earth other than by their children uniting with each other?" There was silence again. It seemed to last a long time. She spoke again.

"You two are too young to set off on your own. Wait for two years. You will past twenty. We will immigrate to New Zealand. There with no one who know our past you can marry and have babies." She kissed me tenderly. "Tell you brother what I told you. Now go. You don't have to say anything to me just go; my blessings go with you."

We got up late after a sleepless night of activity. Mother had gone for work. I set breakfast on the table. My brother came in. We hugged and kissed.

"My darling," he said.

"My very own precious darling," I responded.

earnie65
earnie65
162 Followers
12