How to Seduce Mother Version 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In addition to his lovely dick being thicker than any I'd ever seen before, my son's wonderful cock also produced a copious supply of precum liquid. The light from the street lamp outside his window glistened off the thin film covering his cockhead. His bulbous, fleshy mushroom cap was slick and shiny from the salty fluid. More and more just continuously flowed out, so with my index and middle fingers, I spread his juice all over his shaft. Up and down, all around I coated David's pole. I took my time, noting every bump, every vein, every tactile aspect of my son's erection. Low moans of pleasure emanated from his throat, intermixed with an occasion "Oh God." He was obviously very happy with his mommy's kind consideration for his physical needs, and I was definitely enjoying the experience as well. Not just because of the sensual and sexual aspects of it, although that was certainly great too, but most especially because of the forbidden taboo which I was committing. Is there anything more fun than breaking the rules?

I saw David's hands tightly squeezing his mattress. He was obviously suffering under the torment of sexual relief denied. I looked back at his dick. It was probably the coating of precum that disguised the fact that his cock was straining to the point where, if it had been an arm or leg muscle, he would have seriously injured himself. I appreciated the fact that he wanted to make it last, but the intense pleasure combined with the denial of an orgasm made his prick look like it was in pain. I could no longer bear to watch my baby suffer. I knelt over him but didn't bring my pussy down onto his face just yet. I would get mine soon enough, but now I had a job to do. Opening wide, I let his slick shaft slide into my salivating mouth. It didn't take very many strokes to make my son shoot his hot, gooey load down my throat. Normally I don't like the taste of cum, but I know that men like a woman to swallow, so I just let it shoot as far back into my mouth as possible then gulp it down. "Nobody ever said that you had to roll it around on your tongue," my mother used to tell me. "It's not champagne." In fact, my mother used to tell me quite a bit about sex. She also used to go on a lot of camping trips only with my brother. And just after my brother, who never married, moved to New York, my parents separated and my mother went to live with him. Hmmmm. Apparently mothers fucking their sons seems to be a family trait. I wondered how old my brother was the first time he shot his cum down mom's throat.

My own son's dick filled his mommy's belly with its thick, white cream. I was almost as happy to please him as he was to be pleased. I wished I could keep his cock in my mouth forever but then I'd be denying my cunt and ass his magnificent meat. After he was drained, his hands slid up the backs of my legs and pulled down on my ass. Lowering my willing and wanting pussy onto his face, I just rubbed my son's legs while my lips and tongue kept busy on his slightly diminished dick. Now it was my turn to receive some pleasure, and David did not disappoint. He began with quite a few slow, soft gentle kisses on my labia. He seemed so timid and shy, like he was a little boy kissing a girl for the very first time. It was amazing how his soft lips just barely brushing against my smooth flesh made for some incredibly intense foreplay. After a while his tongue took over. Just the wet tip gliding over my clit and pussy lips, although his leisurely stimulation of the outside of my cunt was occasionally interrupted with an internal probe of my pussy.

All the while his fingers had found their way into my ass crack and were tickling my sphincter. He had no way of knowing if I'd ever taken it up the ass before, which I hadn't. This, at first, was why I thought he limited the penetration of my hole to only the fingernail segment of his digits. Several times I lifted my head off his prick and demanded "Deeper! Deeper into my ass! Shove your fingers in all the way!" But my pleas for more anal insertion were ignored. David's hands and mouth were piping a sexual tune that had my ass and pussy dancing so, for the moment anyway, he wasn't taking any requests. It was ironic how his touches were so soft and tender, almost dainty, yet he couldn't have been more in possession of my body than if he had me chained to the bed.

The anal arousal of my wrinkled hole by his talented fingers combined with his exquisite oral gratification had a geometric effect on my flesh. The delicate stimulation of both areas had me ten times hornier in one tenth the time it would normally have taken. My son never had to moisten the tip of his tongue with saliva because my pussy juices were flowing like Niagara Falls onto his face. It wasn't until I started to get lightheaded that I realized David was now sexually tormenting me the way I did with him. His gentle arousal of my erogenous zones got me to the edge very quickly but that very same gentleness was preventing me from going over. Hard and fast was what I now needed and I let him know it.

"Fuck me! Fuck me now! Suck on my clit hard and make me cum or I swear to God, I'll never fuck you again!"

My threat, even though it was as empty as Jessica Simpson's head, got results. Gently, but firmly, taking my aching clit between his teeth, my son held my love button in place while the tip of his tongue rapidly flicked up and down on my nub. After a few seconds, he quickly shoved two of his fingers deeply into my shithole. My ass and gut convulsed at the unexpected invasion and that sent my pussy into an orgasmic frenzy. My body started to quiver and quake and my pelvis would have easily been pounding up and down on my son's face had he not been holding me tightly with his free arm. His tongue flicking on my securely held clit never stopped and neither did my orgasms. After about fifteen seconds, which, depending on your activity, can be a lot longer than you think, I stopped convulsing, but I didn't stop cumming. With his fingers wriggling around inside my asshole and his teeth refusing to release my overstimulated clit, my son would not allow me to stop cumming.

Orgasm after orgasm caused my pussy to tremble time and time again. I never would have guessed that sexual pleasure could be so excruciating, but like a blind woman seeing for the first time, my son was opening me up to a world of sensual delights that I had never known before. I was his eager, horny pupil and he was the strict, but caring, headmaster.

As the minutes passed, my orgasms became less and less intense to the point where, after about the twentieth time, instead of an orgasm proper, my pussy just twitched like it was having involuntary muscle spasms. Not only was I totally spent, which never happened before, but my bank account was overdrawn. More incredible than what I was experiencing was the fact that it was a nineteen-year-old who was doing this to me. He couldn't have learned all this in the short time he's been on this planet. He had to have been born with some sort of innate sexual gift, like an intimate savant. And after he dumps his girlfriend, it'll all be mine.

Unable to suffer through any more pleasure, I managed to summon what little strength I had left and turned around. My oversized tits scraped along his hairy chest before I collapsed on top of him. Feeling his strong, loving arms around my body did wonders to help me revitalize. His neck would eventually look like it had endured a barrage of baseballs once I regained enough energy to start sucking and biting it. And shortly after I began to Vampira his neck, his cock became stiff and began tenderly beating against my ass cheeks, as if knocking on my backdoor. David held my face, brought my lips to his and positioned his tongue inside my mouth. Until this moment I was consumed with sexual fire, but with this single act, I felt all of his love come pouring out. The kind, tender, even playful stroking of my son's tongue against mine spoke volumes. The passionate, animal lust my son had for me was merely an exhibition of his desire to please the woman he loved. I would have been more than satisfied with just the sex, but now I've got it all. I pulled away for a moment and looked into my lover's eyes.

"You really are in love with me," I half-asked, needing some reassurance.

"Always," he said, then after a brief moment added "and forever." I brought my mouth back down onto his so hard, I cut my lip on a tooth, but I didn't stop. Half of me wanted to suck him into my body so he would always be with me, the other half wanted to be inside his body.

"Together forever," I said before I started sucking on his neck again.

"And not just until death do us part like in some lousy wedding vow," he said. "When we're both dead, you'll be mine for eternity."

I stared at him for a moment then cut my lip again as I went down for another kiss. I felt his throbbing dick beating against my cheeks, as if beseeching them for entrance, and said "Fuck me in the ass."

"What?"

"Fuck me in the ass. Stuff my shithole full of your cock. Take it. Make it yours." It may have seemed odd requesting a butt fuck after the romantic moment we just shared, but my pussy has been fucked by other men. My mouth, hands, tits, even my ass cheeks have known other men. But not my asshole. It was the only untouched, virginal, if I may, part of my body that I could give to my son. And at this very moment I wanted to give him something that no other man ever had or ever would have. Some part of me that would be his alone.

I stood up on my knees and David moved around behind me. I rested my folded arms and head on his pillow, presenting my son with his one of a kind present…his mommy's asshole. Despite my intentions of giving him my ass for his enjoyment, my devoted son could not resist the temptation, as if there were any left to resist, of pleasing the woman he loved. The memories of all his journal entries about ass play came flooding back as he eased my cheeks apart and slowly licked his way up from the bottom of my cunt to the small of my back. His saliva, my sweat and my own abundant pussy juices, which were beginning to flow again, must have blended into quite an unusual love potion.

He certainly took his sweet time painting my puckered hole and flesh with the bizarre concoction until my entire ass was wet and sticky. The slow flicking of his tongue tip on my anus tickled me to the point where I thought I might lose control of my bodily functions and involuntarily start peeing. Normally that only happens when I laugh too hard, although as a child, a good tickling could easily cause me to wet my pants. My baby pushed his face into my crack as far as he could go, allowing his tongue deeper and deeper access to my innards. His talented tongue was firm but much softer and more pliable than his fingers. It writhed and wriggled around inside me like a snake, hypnotizing me with its sexual enchantment. With my eyes closed, I was free from all the visual distractions that bombard my senses every day. I allowed all my thoughts and emotions to be filled by nothing but the glorious sensations that I was experiencing back there. Rarely does reality live up to fantasy, but even if you had the most powerful imagination in the world, how could it compare to the elation you'll feel when your own son actually licks and rims your bunghole? If this wasn't heaven, it certainly was sinfully close.

I half believed that the purpose of the strange brew of sweat, saliva and pussy juice was to dissolve my insides and turning them into jelly. Whether it was that or, more than likely, the squirming and twisting of my baby's tongue deep inside my rectum, my asshole was more than ready to accept David's thick, hot dick. He removed his tongue from my anus and I was momentarily disappointed, like a child who just had the lollipop taken out of her mouth. My feelings of anal abandonment quickly disappeared when he held onto my waist and I felt his reassuring cock head against my sphincter. He took me slow and easy, as usual, but it was totally unnecessary. I was more than open to a butt fuck.

"Just shove your beautiful prick into me. I'll let you know if it hurts." He did as I requested, and within seconds I felt his pubic hair scratching against my cheeks. There was no resistance whatsoever on my part. My shitter willingly and gracefully accepted the prize it was offered. He started to pump me slowly, deliberately. Not so much because it was his style but because of the huge load of cum he dumped down my throat. Apparently he had enough time to get stiff again but not enough time to produce a sufficient batch of ball juice. C'est la vie. Still, I was more than happy to just rest on his pillow while my baby pumped his mommy's ass with his prick for as long as he needed to get his rocks off again. It wasn't nearly as magical as when his tongue was performing down there, but every anal nerve ending was delighted to receive any type of stimulation. And as you can tell, there was nothing I wouldn't do to please my son.

"Mmmmmm. You have such a fine piece of ass," he told me.

"It's all those aerobics I do to keep in shape." He slid his hands down to my cheeks and rubbed them all over.

"Well your ass couldn't be in a better shape than the one it's in right now. Soft, taut, perfectly round and big enough to accommodate a thick, bulging cock…but not too big."

"Thank you, sweetheart. And it's all yours." His hands slid up my back to my shoulders then around my body to my tits. I felt his weight on my back as he leaned over to kiss my shoulders. It seems David decided to let his dick just soak inside the depths of my rectum while attending to other matters. One hand temporarily released one of my massive mammaries and tossed my long hair off my back. After returning his hand to its proper place, my areola, David began to cover my shoulders and neck with loving, little kisses. With a pair of full, soft lips charming my neck, two strong, compassionate hands massaging my enormous tits and a wonderfully wide prick warming my bowels, there was precious little left of my body that wasn't having its sensual needs fulfilled. Occasionally the kisses were interspersed with licking, the massaging with pinching and, not to be forgotten, the cock that saturated my bunghole would ease out a few inches before filling me up again.

My clit had been driven to the point of exhaustion, so when I felt a hand moving towards my pussy, I let it be known that, for the rest of the evening anyway, that part of my body was strictly verboten. Always the good son, he complied with my demand and went for my thighs, hips, arms and belly instead. After spending a good amount of time tantalizing those areas of flesh so that I was tingling all over again, he was ready to take care of his own animal lust. Straightening up and securely holding onto my lower body, David began a steady rhythm of butt fucking that was sure to leave some black and blues on my cheeks. With every thrust of his magnificent cock into my body, his pelvis struck my tender ass. And every successive insertion of his hard, fat meat into my ever widening hole seemed deeper, and deeper, than the last. My poor, battered behind was being mercilessly punished, as if I was being forced to endure a severe spanking for the crime of fucking my son. My burning hot butt cheeks rippled as he pounded and pounded me, unrelentingly. His assault was so intense, the ripples in my cheeks traveled in waves of energy throughout my body, up to my head and down to my feet. After exhibiting the kindest, most beautiful displays of love and affection towards me, my son rode me like an untamed horse, trying to break my spirit by breaking my ass. My fingers were clenching and digging into the pillow. My skin was drenched with sweat. What started out as animal grunts of lust which were emanating from my throat only moments ago had dissolved into weak and feeble whimpers. My sobs must have been barely audible. And even if they were, they didn't stop my son's anal attack. The agony was unbearable, and God I loved it!

My sweet, loving baby had snatched my soul like the devil. Who else could create pleasure from pain and pain from pleasure? Along with all the other incredible sensual delights my son had bestowed upon me this evening, I truly never expected pain to be one of them. Maybe I was a masochist and didn't know it. Maybe it was like my aerobics. I endure the suffering because once it's over, I know the relief from the pain will be soooo welcome. Or maybe this was just the final stop on my long, slow slide down into the depths of depravity. If it was, God am I glad I bought that ticket.

"Fuuuuuck!" my son screamed. I felt his cock erupt and splatter his thick, white lust into my shithole. His load didn't feel nearly as abundant as the first time when his goo greased my throat, but it was more than enough to be forced out of my tightly packed ass which could hold no more. He collapsed on top of me and I collapsed onto the bed. His breath was hot but it felt cool on my overheated flesh. He rolled over, taking me with him while keeping his spent dick inside me. The two of us laid there, one on top of the other, panting like a couple of bitches in heat. I was astounded when David grabbed my tits. I couldn't believe he wanted more. "How could somebody this horny function in the world?" I thought. Fortunately he was just looking for a soft place to rest his hands. Drained and sated, it wasn't long before we both drifted off. He slept on his back. I slept on his front. And his dick slept inside my ass.

The following morning we showered together, during which time his revitalized cock needed another blowjob. I guess at his age, several times a day seems to be the norm. And how could I deny my baby boy a simple request like the sucking of his dick? Over breakfast he revealed some startling information.

"You deliberately left your diary out for me to read?"

"Of course. And it was about time, too. I've been leaving it out for weeks."

"This whole thing was just a lie? A set-up?"

"Not a lie. I do love you." David took my hand in his. "More than anything else in the world." He brought my hand to his lips and kissed it. "But what could I do? It wasn't like I could say 'Thanks for the 10-speed, ma. I love it. Oh and by the way, I love you, too. Can we have sex?' I needed a subtler way to approach the topic."

"So you made up a phony diary."

"Only half phony. My fantasies about what I wanted to do to you were real…as you found out last night. I left the diary on my desk in a certain position. One corner was pointing to a tiny ink dot on my blotter, another corner was pointing to a discoloration in the wood of my desk. When I came home and saw that it wasn't aligned properly, I knew that you had read it. Especially since you were acting so strangely after I got home. A few days later I wrote about how I masturbate before going to sleep to give you an opportunity. If you had no sexual interest in me, then nothing would happen. If you wanted to take me up on the idea, I was presenting you with the chance to do so simply by walking in on me. I just didn't think that you would give me that little strip show first. That was nice."

"Well I wanted to be sure that you were going to be up to the task at hand, so to speak. But weren't you afraid that I might ball you out for writing all those things about me." David smiled and laughed a bit. It took me a moment to realize why. "You know what I meant by 'ball you out.' Grow up."

"In order to 'ball me out,' you'd have to admit that you read my journal. If you had no romantic interest in me, then you probably would have just ignored what I wrote and pretended like you never read it. Everything would have been as it always was and no harm done. I hardly think you would have kicked me out of the house just because of what I wrote." Well it was all out in the open now.