How to Stop Smoking Ch. 18

Story Info
Renee' - Tuesday, the 19th.
4.8k words
4.35
30.8k
00

Part 19 of the 29 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 07/13/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After dropping Yolanda off at work, I decided to drop in on Jane.

As I neared their house, I remembered that Jane was probably at work. I drove on anyway and, when I arrived, stopped.

Renee' answered the door dressed in a negligee. She invited me in for a cup of coffee.

As we were drinking our coffee, her gaze kept lingering on my crotch. So much so, that I began to get an erection from the heat of her stare.

We made small talk for awhile and I reached for her. When we kissed, she melted against me. It was plain to see that this woman wanted to fuck.

After a little foreplay, I told her that I had a surprise for her. All she had to do was to obey my every command.

She said that shouldn't be too hard and asked what my first one was.

I told her to go to the bathroom and take off the negligee.

When she had stripped, I applied shaving cream to her pussy, rubbing it in until I had her panting. Then I shaved off the hair.

By the time I finished, she was wet and juicy - ready to fuck. I reached in my pocket and retrieved a pair of Ben Wa balls. Renee' had never seen them before, so I had to explain their purpose.

As I inserted them into her cunt, I told her what they would do. They sit there silently waiting for the smallest movement from the woman's body.

When that happens, they click together setting off small shock waves. Sort of like a built in vibrator.

As the shock waves travel through the woman's cunt, she becomes stimulated. The sensation is one of someone licking her clit and tonguing her pussy. She said that it sounded very erotic.

When the Ben Wa balls were in place, I took a device called "Joni's Butterfly" and strapped it on her.

Joni's Butterfly is a small vibrator with a couple of straps. It was shaped to fit inside and spread the pussy lips resting against the clitoris. One strap goes up the front and around the waist. A second strap goes past the ass hole to the waist at the back and fastens to the waist strap. It is battery operated with a small control on 12" of power cord.

Turning on the butterfly sends vibrations to the Ben Wa balls. The Ben Wa balls, in turn, set up their own vibrations.It takes seconds and the most frigid cunt is in total orgasmic ecstasy. I flipped the switch and Renee' responded almost immediately. I turned it off.

Leading Renee' into the bedroom, I selected a dress for her to wear. It was a simple black sheath with pockets.I told her to put it on. No underwear or stockings. Just the dress. She put the dress on and stepped back so I could take a look.

It was a little tight, but not too tight. Her pussy didn't show, but her breasts were emphasized nicely.

I told her to take the dress off and I made a change to it. Using my pocket knife, I cut an opening in the right pocket large enough to fit the control module through.

Then, handing the dress back to her, I told her to put it on. I reached under the dress and pushed the control module through the hole into the pocket and turned it on. Satisfied that it would work, I told her that we were going for a ride.

As we headed for the door, I could see that the Ben Wa balls were working. Her eyes had a strange look to them as she walked. The slightest movement of her body was sending shock waves through her cunt telling it to juice up and cum. Her walk was unsteady, so I offered a helping hand.

We got into the Rolls and I started it up. I headed to the shopping mall. When we got there, I parked and helped her out of the car. We walked into the mall and started a tour of the shopping center. The more we walked, the more the Ben Wa balls worked.

After a couple of minutes or so, her eyes glazed over and she couldn't focus on any object. She was in the midst of an intense orgasm.

When I figured that she had enough we left the shopping center. As we returned to the car, I had to help her all the way. Her legs were so weak they couldn't support her weight. We got into the Rolls and headed to my place.

She was still in a weakened state when we arrived. I helped her from the car and inside the house. I placed her on the recliner in the living room.

As I positioned her on the recliner, I flipped the switch and turned the vibrator on. A few seconds, with the Ben Wa balls deep in her cunt, and she was screaming. The orgasms that she experienced were very intense.

I gave her about 2 minutes to enjoy the orgasms and turned on the pulsating switch. As the chair began to pulsate, her screams became louder. A minute or so later and she went limp.

I turned off the vibrators. Lifting her skirt, I could see that the chair was soaked with her pussy juice.

After I unbuckled the butterfly and removed it, her copious juices continued to flow. My cock was hard as a rock by now, so I took off my pants.

After sucking her pussy a little, I inserted my cockhead between her pussy lips and eased it in. She was so wet that it slipped to the bottom of her pussy with one stroke.

As I ground my hips against her, she tried to respond, but she was worn out from all the orgasms.

Soon, I began to cum. Spurt after spurt of cum filled her pussy until it was overflowing. When my balls were drained and my cock began to get soft, I pulled out of her.

After cleaning up, I returned to the living room and picked up Renee'. I carried her to the bathroom and finished undressing her. Just the movement of carrying her started the Ben Wa balls working. I didn't want her to continue yet.

I set her on the bidet and turned it on. Holding my hand under her pussy, I retrieved the Ben Wa balls when they fell out.

After the bidet had given her a good douche, I helped her up and into the shower.

In the middle was a waist high scrub table that I recently installed. Made out of unfinished oak, it was about 4' square. I placed her on the table and rolled her onto her stomach.

Retrieving a shower nozzle from its hook, I turned the water on and adjusted it to a comfortable temperature.

I wet Renee' down and began to soap her back. Then I returned the shower to it's hook and proceeded to give her a good rub down.

As the thick lather began to form, I increased the area of coverage until I had soaped her entire body.

Then, I took a lupus and wet it. A lupus is a sponge-like scrubber that looks like a large cucumber. It has a rough texture to it and is used to stimulate the skin.

I began to scrub her back with it, working my way to her buttocks and beyond. When her back was sufficiently scrubbed and soaked, I turned her over and began to work on the front.

Using plenty of water and soap, I scrubbed until her skin shone like burnished copper. I was careful to stay away from her nipples and pussy lips, but the scrubbing had begun to make her hot.

As I reached the pubic area, her hips began to move and she tried to force her pussy against the lupus. I stopped scrubbing and rinsed her off. I wasn't ready for another round yet.

After drying her, I placed a towel over her and took a shower. As I soaped down, she was watching me. Her heavy eyelids told me that she was enjoying the sight so I decided to give her something more to look at.

I lathered up my massive cock and balls and began to masturbate. As I stroked my cock, the purple head began to grow. Slowly moving my hand up and down it's length, I eased toward the table.

By this time, Renee' had slipped a hand under the towel and began fingering her pussy. She reached out and took my cock in her other hand and began to stroke it. Her nipples were becoming visible through the thick towel and I knew she was ready to fuck.

Quickly rinsing off, I moved into position between her legs. Taking her by the knees, I pulled until her ass was just barely on the table and her legs were around my waist.

I placed my cockhead against her steaming pussy and pushed. As the crown slipped past the entrance, Renee' closed her eyes and moaned. Though her pussy was well lubricated, I had trouble getting my big cock inside her. This position made her pussy real tight.

I began to fuck her with long, slow strokes until my cock was buried deep inside. Then, I paused to let it soak a little.

Renee' was pinned to the edge of the table and couldn't move. I began to fuck her some more, this time with long deep strokes.

When her hips began grinding against mine, I pulled my cock out of her. I placed her so her head hung off the other side of the table.

Then, I placed my cockhead in her mouth as I leaned over to suck her shaved pussy.

The texture of her pussy lips was exciting. The swollen lips were soft and spongy, giving way as my tongue worked them over.

As she sucked my cock, I flicked my tongue over her clit. She jumped and clamped her mouth down on my cock. She sucked until I thought I would cum.

Then I stopped sucking her and pulled out of her mouth. Her whimpering told me that she didn't want me to stop.

Moving between her legs, I pulled her toward me until I could insert my cock in her pussy again. I shoved it all the way in and picked her up.

As we traveled to the living room, her pussy was working on my cock trying to make me cum. I had other ideas, though and held off until we were seated on the recliner.

Sitting down, I flipped on the switch again. Her pussy was so sensitive that she began to cum immediately. I turned the switch that raised the foot of the recliner.

Our centers of gravity shifted forcing her steamy pussy hard against my pubic bone, burying my cock to the hilt. All 16" was stuffed inside her. I heard a plop as my cockhead slipped past the entrance to her womb.

Neither of us could move in this position so we just relaxed and let the vibrations take over. As the pulsing vibrations worked on my balls, they began to tighten and I came. Hot jets of cum splashed the inside her cunt until my ball sac was completely drained.

I turned the chair off and we just sat there savoring the moment. Strings of cum began to flow out of her pussy soaking me and the chair.

After resting awhile I stood up and, with Renee' still impaled on my cock, carried her to the Jacuzzi. Slipping in, we let the hot water rush over us as we relaxed. Soon my cock began to swell.

As Renee' felt it get hard within her, she began to respond. She began breathing deeper as the feeling overtook her. Her poor body had been ravaged, but was still ready for more.

I took hold of her ass and began to move her up and down on my cock. The buoyancy of the water helped as I slid her up and down the length of my huge cock. She began to cum.

When her orgasm had subsided, I pulled my rigid cock out of her. Helping her out of the Jacuzzi, I led her to the bedroom and put her in the "love chair."

The love chair looks a lot like an ordinary wooden patio chair. There are some subtle differences, though.

When someone sits down, a hidden mechanism clamps a metal band around their waist.

Pressure on the wooden arms, causes two more bands to clamp around the each wrist and forearm.

When the legs are in the right position, two more bands clamp around each of them.

The chair also has several hinged sections to move it into different positions.

Once seated, Renee' couldn't move a muscle. I turned several levers and began lifting her legs and spreading them.

As the chair opened, it revealed a small stool between her legs. It was just the right height for licking pussy.

I sat down on the stool. Spreading her pussy lips, I leaned forward and placed a wet kiss on her swollen clit. Her response was immediate.

Though she couldn't move, there was an imperceptible twitch of her hips. Renee' was turned on. Being bound in the chair had her pussy creaming.

I got up off the stool. Taking the leather strap at the top of the chair, I fastened it around her forehead.

Then, I took hold of my cock and began to rub it around her face, teasing her with it. As her lips opened to accept it, I drew back out of reach. After a few minutes of this, I sat back down.

Then, I licked her pussy until she was ready to cum. Each time I felt that she was on the verge of cumming, I stopped. I kept her on the brink until she was begging me to fuck her.

Standing up, I placed my cock in her waiting mouth. As she began to suck, it got harder and harder.

Finally, when I could take no more, I sat down and slid the stool toward her. As the stool moved into position, my huge cockhead spread her pussy lips.

When she felt my cock enter her steaming pussy, her body began to quiver in orgasm. I began to stroke back and forth. The tightness of her pussy was massaging my huge cock and the cum was building up in my balls.

Just before cumming, I stood and forced my cock in her mouth. A couple of sucks later and I began to cum, spurting thick gushes of cum down her throat. Renee' kept sucking until my balls were drained.

I took a phallic shaped dildo from the dresser and inserted it into her cunt. Then I repositioned the chair where it wouldn't fall out.

I cleaned up and lay down for a nap. Leaving her in the chair with the dildo in place would keep her pussy hot while I regained some strength.

When I woke up, she was looking in my direction, but not really seeing me. Her eyes had a glazed look to them and I knew the dildo was working. My cock began to swell.

Taking a hand vibrator from the dresser, I plugged it in and placed my hand on the chair. Just touching the wood anywhere set up vibrations throughout it. Since the dildo was resting against the wood, the vibrations were sent to the inner reaches of Renee's cunt.

She began to cum and her copious juices soaked the chair beneath her. Withdrawing my hand from the chair, I turned off the vibrator. Pressing a button that released her from the chair, I helped her up and over to the bed.

Replacing the dildo with my massive cock, I began to fuck her with long, slow strokes. Renee' was having one orgasm after another.

Soon my balls began to tighten and I began to cum. After I finished cumming, I rolled us over with her on top and we just cuddled savoring the aftermath of a good fuck.

After resting awhile, we cleaned up and dressed. Renee' told me that she loved bondage and hadn't had anyone tie her up for a long time. She had really enjoyed it. I told her that I had other surprises for her later.

We lazed around most of the day, swimming in the pool and laying in the sunshine.

While Renee' was pool side, I slipped into the house and gave John a call. I told him that I had a girl here that loved being tied up and invited him to join in the fun. He said he'd be right over.

When the doorbell rang, I went to answer it. Renee' was asleep on the lounge and didn't hear it ring, so I knew the surprise would be complete.

When John saw that I didn't have anything on, his eyes went straight to my cock. My cock began to swell from thinking about the time he sucked it.

I led John to the window and pointed out Renee'. Her nude body glistened in the sun. The copper sheen of her Indian blood was exciting to see. He began removing his clothes.

When he was stripped, John and I walked out to the pool. I sat at the table and John walked over to the lounge.

Positioning himself over Renee's head, he brushed her lips with his stiffening cock.

Renee' never opened her eyes, but she did open her mouth. Her lips engulfed the crown of his cock and she began to suck on it.

As it got hard she realized that it wasn't the cock she had been sucking earlier and her eyes opened.

When she saw the big black cock in her mouth, she tried to remove it. She was too late.

John had taken a firm grip on her head and began to stroke his cock back and forth, fucking her mouth.

The more she protested, the more excited his cock became until it began to fill her mouth with hot sperm.

In order not to choke, she was forced to swallow his cum. Soon her mouth was overflowing and thin trickles of cum ran down her cheek.

While this was going on, her hips were responding to the sexual pleasure that she was giving John. My cock had gotten hard watching them.

I moved into position and placed my cockhead in her pussy. As I rubbed it back and forth across her clit, it began to swell. Her hip movements told me that she wanted me to fuck her.

I eased the crown of my cock into position and shoved. The entire length of my cock slid in with ease. Her hot pussy was well lubricated. I fucked her until I came.

John continued to fuck her mouth until his cock got hard again. When I withdrew from her cunt, he moved around and stuck his massive cock in her.

Renee' began to moan with pleasure as John slid his cock in and out of her sopping pussy.

Picking up the bottle of baby oil, I motioned to John. When he saw what I had, he leaned forward and picked Renee' up. Then he sat down on the lounge and reclined with her on top of him.

As they fucked away, I began applying baby oil to Renee's ass cheeks. Rubbing it in, I made sure that plenty was applied between the cheeks and her asshole. Then I put some on my cock.

I slid a finger into her asshole and began working it around to loosen her up. Renee' was bucking furiously on John's big cock.

When her asshole was lubricated and loosened, I placed my cockhead at the entrance. Timing my push with their upstroke, I forced my cock inside.

The crown slid in with a big plop and Renee' screamed. She hadn't expected this. Her body stiffened, tightening her ass hole around my cock.

After a few minutes, she began to relax and I could force a couple more inches inside her.

As the feeling of eroticism overtook her, I managed to get more and more inside. Soon my entire length was buried deep within her ass.

We all lay still for awhile savoring the moment. I could feel John's big cock working on her pussy. It took a little doing, but finally we established a rhythm.

As I stroked in, the force drove Renee' forward and her pussy slid up John's cock. When I pulled back, she moved her ass toward my cock. This movement stuffed her pussy with John's cock.

A few minutes more and we were all cumming. The feeling of John's big cock spurting in Renee's pussy excited me even more and I began to cum.

Renee's body was quivering between us and I knew she was having one intense orgasm.

After resting awhile, we went into the house. Hunger had overtaken us. As we were eating the pizza we had ordered in, John said that he had a couple of ideas that he wanted to try. Renee' asked what and John replied that she would see.

We lounged around having a drink or two and John called me aside. Asking where he could find a few articles, I could see what he had in mind. Renee' was in for an exciting evening.

I took Renee' to the bathroom and told her to get on the massage table. John came in about that time and we began to tie Renee' up.

As we strapped her in position, legs spread and pussy wide open, her breathing became more ragged. I could see that she was beginning to enjoy this.

John had retrieved several items from the kitchen, one of which was vegetable oil.

He opened the bottle and, holding it over Renee's body, began to pour it on her.

As the cool oil hit her hot skin, Renee's nipples stiffened until they were as hard as little cocks.

Once he had emptied the bottle of oil, John and I began to rub it in. We covered every square inch of her body.

As our fingers rubbed the slick oil, Renee's body began to heat up. Her hips were moving up and down and she was breathing faster and faster. She was hot.

John and I took turns rubbing the oil on her thighs, working toward her shaved pussy lips. Gently brushing them in passing, we continued massaging her until she was in a frenzy.

Both of our cocks had begun to stiffen during the process, but we didn't want to fuck her yet. We wanted to keep Renee' worked up until we got her to a point where the slightest touch would send her into orgasm. We stopped the massage.

12