How to Survive a Breakup

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,406 Followers

I asked her how she wanted it for the first time in her bedroom and she answered by turning and crawling onto her bed. She knelt on the edge on all-fours so that I was able to stand beside her bed and guide my cock into her. I positioned the head between her lips and gave a push while reaching for her hips. Once my hips were pressed against her ass, I slowly began to piston my cock in and out of her sweet pussy. I saw one of her hands creep back between her legs and surmised that she was putting it to work on her clit as I fucked her. I knew as I slid my cock in and out of her steamy pussy that I would never tire of fucking her. As I got a good rhythm going, my hips smacking repeatedly against her ass, I slid my hands forward from her hips to her dangling tits. She was moaning and pushing back against my thrusts as her hard nipples brushed my palms.

Her pussy was wet and slippery when I slipped into her and continued to get more so the longer I fucked her (and the longer she played with her clit). As her moaning got louder and more insistent, I moved my hands back up from her tits to her hips and pulled her back each time I thrust into her. I was fucking her harder and still giving her my full length with each stroke, so between that and her fingertips, it wasn't long before she let out a long cry. I could feel her pussy flooded with more juices as I continued to fuck her, stopping only when she eventually pulled away from me and turned around to sit on the edge of her bed.

She took my stiff cock, slimy with her lubricant, wrapped her lips around it and slid it deeply into her hot mouth. I ran my fingers through her short hair as she briefly sucked my cock before raising it and putting her tongue to work on my balls. I enjoyed her oral attention for a few more minutes before abruptly walking away from her and sitting in the chair at her desk. I told her as she followed that I knew that if she hadn't gotten fucked in her bed, she hadn't gotten fucked at her desk. She straddled me and guided my cock back into her steamy pussy, grasping the back of the chair as she began to ride me. I lowered my head to lick and suck her nipples while my hands slipped around to her smooth ass cheeks.

I squeezed her ass as she rode me while my tongue and lips explored her hard nipples. Her snug, slippery pussy felt awesome as it slid up and down my achingly hard shaft and it wasn't long before I felt the first stirrings of an orgasm welling up. As she rode me harder and faster, I raised my head and concentrated on pushing up into her while pulling her down with my hands on her ass. I could tell she was getting close to cumming again and I knew that once her pussy was flooded with juices again, I'd be done myself. Since I wasn't ready to be done, when it seemed that she was on the verge of cumming, I lifted her off my cock and set her up on the edge of her desk. Immediately, I buried my face between her thighs and started lapping her clit while slipping a couple of fingers into her to replace my cock.

Her juices were really flowing, so my fingers slid easily in and out of her as I slurped her clit. She had her fingers entwined in my hair and was humping my face, moaning louder and longer the closer she got to cumming. Finally, she forced her pussy against my face and began to shudder as her orgasm overtook her. She rode out her orgasm as I continued to lick and finger her, raising my head once she let out a long sigh. She maneuvered herself back onto my lap, impaling herself on my still rigid tool. Before she started riding me in earnest, though, I stood, holding her by her ass, my cock still embedded in her, and carried her over to her bed. I was able to crawl to the center of the bed on my knees without slipping out of her and, with her legs wrapped around my back, lowered us together onto the bedspread.

She let her feet drop to the bedspread, her knees bent and her legs spread wide, while I supported myself over her on my elbows. We started making out as I slowly slid my cock in and out of her engorged, juicy pussy, reveling in the feel along my shaft. She raised her hips to meet each of my incoming thrusts, her hands down on my ass pulling me into her. Her smooth flesh slid against mine and I could feel her tits pressing against my own chest. Our tongues explored each other's mouths as I gradually picked up the pace and fucked her faster and harder. My orgasm was building again and I looked forward to blowing my load again as a result of Neha's hot pussy. She must have sensed that I was on the verge of cumming because she pulled her mouth away from mine and moaned in my ear that she wanted to swallow my cum. I replied that her wish was my command.

I continued to pump her pussy until I was just about to blow my load, then pulled out and moved up over her. I guided my cock into her waiting mouth, then grasped the headboard as she wrapped her lips around my engorged shaft. I fucked her face as she grasped my ass again, feeling my orgasm continuing to build. Finally, with a cry of pleasure, I started spewing into her mouth. She sucked me dry, seeming reluctant to release my cock. Eventually, I moved back down to lay with her and we held our naked bodies together in the middle of her bed.

We just lay there together for a while, feeling each other breathing, then talked quietly for a bit before deciding that we'd better not be in that position when her parents got home. We dressed slowly, still absorbing every detail of each other's bodies, then went back to the basement and turned on the TV. When her parents got home, we went upstairs and talked with them for a little while before they decided to call it a night. We headed back downstairs and gave them a little time to get to bed and fall asleep before we were all over each other again. Even knowing that it wasn't all that safe to get naked with her parents home, we couldn't resist and soon had stripped each other's clothes away. Too aware that I'd be leaving the next day, we fucked every which way but loose that night: she rode me, I took her from behind, we went missionary on the floor, anything we could think of, we did. I also ate her pussy and licked and sucked her nipples while she sucked my cock and tongued my balls. When I finally came, after she'd had countless orgasms, we were exhausted and it was late.

She sadly dressed and headed upstairs but during the night we both decided that she would come to visit me as soon as she could. She is arriving in just a few more days and I can't wait!

Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,406 Followers
12