How to Tame a Dragon Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
totallyatease
totallyatease
1,029 Followers

Daniel looked at her curiously as he put the box on the table. "You really do need to calm down Izzy!" he frowned. "I'm not about to go out anywhere in that."

She looked out of the window and saw that there was a blizzard happening outside. "Oh my!" she murmured.

Daniel laughed. "You do seem to say that an awful lot!" he teased.

"I do seem to have a lot of reason to say it!" she snapped back.

"Yes I suppose, but I think I prefer it when you say 'Oh Daniel' in the way that you do." He stood half smiling; and his eyes bright, as he watched the colour come to her cheeks.

"You don't have to be so mocking!" she accused quietly, as she looked away in embarrassment.

Daniel laughed and pulled her to him. "And don't you dare try and play that little miss innocent routine, I've seen the real hell and brimstone Izzy now, and you'll never fool me again!"

He looped his arms loosely around her hips, and leaned slightly away so that their mid sections were pressing tightly together.

She looked up in alarm as she felt the hardness of him. "You see Izzy?" he asked her quietly. "You see what you do to me?"

Izzy blushed. "I don't mean to," she whispered miserably.

Daniel bent and kissed her lightly on the cheek, before pushing her gently away. "I know you don't Izzy," he sighed. "But every time you 'oh Daniel' me; that's what it does to me," he smiled a twisted sort of smile. "And I have to warn you Izzy that it's getting more and more difficult not to act on it!"

"Oh!" she backed away her hands to her cheeks biting back the last instinctive bit of that exclamation.

Daniel grinned wickedly at her. "I can see that the next couple of days are going to be fun!" he said almost rubbing his hands together with relish.

"Don't you think we should finish moving the things we're likely to need?" she tried to change the subject but could not quite meet his eye.

Daniel grinned again. "Yes, by all means let's finish what we started."

"Are we talking about the same thing?" she asked suspiciously.

"Moving the water and the candles and things?" he queried innocently.

"Mmm!" she murmured as she turned towards the kitchen table.

Daniel leaned past her to retrieve the water; the trouble was that in order to reach it he had to press hard against Izzy. That action told her he was still aroused; and making sure that she was aware of it too.

She pushed back trying to move him away from her, Daniel groaned into her hair. "That was such a bad idea Izzy!" he growled softly, thrusting his hips to rub against her again.

"Daniel please!" Izzy whispered in anguish.

"Please? Please what Izzy? Please don't stop? Please hold me? Please kiss me? Please make love to me?" the last came out as a tortured groan, as he started to nuzzle on her neck.

The waves of pleasure, that rippled through Izzy; caused her knees to buckle. Had Daniel not caught her, and held her tight against him she would have been a heap on the floor.

"Oh god Daniel!" Izzy's head went back in ecstasy, and her eyes closed as she surrendered to him.

Daniel grunted in triumph as he turned her to face him. "I warned you" he whispered gloating. His mouth came crushing down over hers, as his hips continued to move against her -- keeping both of their excitement going strong...

The light shining down over them flickered and died. All over the house the humming and vibrating of the electricity, clicked and stilled. Daniel pulled back as the house fell into a dead silence.

"There goes the power," he sighed. He moved away from her abruptly. "One of these days Izzy; we will not be interrupted, and then we'll find out exactly where we are -- won't we?"

Izzy looked at him with wide smoky eyes.

"Stop it Izzy!" he growled. "Very soon now this house is going to feel like an ice block so we need to move everything into the living room; and I can't think straight with you looking at me like that!"

She blushed and allowed her eyes to drop to the table. "Yes Daniel," she whispered meekly.

Daniel looked at her sharply but said nothing, merely reached for the water to carry it through to the living room. Izzy shakily picked up the candles and matches; and followed him through.

It was warm in the living room, but when they returned to the kitchen, to collect the other items; Izzy noticed how fast the rest of the house was cooling down. She shivered as she picked up the candle holders. "Go and sit by the fire Izzy," Daniel ordered quietly as he picked up a tray and placed two bowls on it. "I'll pour us this stew and bring it in."

"When did you have time to prepare a stew?" she asked waiting for him.

"Mrs Coats made it the other day and froze it. I got it out to thaw as soon as I saw the weather forecast, this morning." He tipped the saucepan and filled the two bowls to brimming. He put some thickly cut chunks of bread on a plate; and picked up the tray. "If you could just get the door Izzy?" he requested politely.

"Yes Daniel," she said again meekly. Daniel felt his hands shake and some of the stew spilt over.

"Stop it Izzy!" he growled, frowning heavily at her.

Izzy looked at him with wide innocent eyes; but there was the tiniest hint of a glitter in them. She had never felt this power over a man before; and it was going to her head a little.

They sat side by side on the sofa in front of the blazing fire; with the bowls of stew on their laps, and dunking thick chunks of bread. It was probably one of the best meals that Izzy had ever had.

They scuttled into the kitchen to wash the dishes and hurried back to the living room. "God it's cold out there!" Daniel shivered as they pushed the living room door closed; and dashed back to the warmth of the sofa in front of the fire.

Izzy curled up into the corner of the sofa but found that she couldn't seem to stop shivering. Her chest was starting to tighten on her, and she was beginning to develop a wheeze.

Daniel looked at her, pale and cold and swore softly. He pulled her to him and rapped her into the warmth and strength of his arms.

She snuggled down thankfully and her breathing gradually started to ease.

"Is that better?" he asked softly as he felt her relax against him.

She nodded dumbly, concentrating on her breathing.

"Izzy do you suffer from asthma?" Daniel asked quietly.

Again she mutely shook her head.

"But you are ill?"

Another silent shake.

"There is something though, isn't there Izzy?" he asked her.

She looked up at him with slightly shadowed eyes. "I had a bit of a bad dose of the flu just before Christmas, and I seem to be struggling to get over it completely," she told him softly. "I'm not ill... and I haven't been for quite some time now, but I get these odd waves of tiredness every so often. I'm always quite well once I've rested, but I can't not rest, when the attack comes... and it doesn't matter where I am."

Daniel thought back to the summer house when he'd found her asleep there on the cold hard bench. And all those other times that he'd come across her sleeping in the oddest of places. He frowned, a little offended. "So why the secrecy? It seems like everyone was told except for me?"

Izzy shrugged defensively. "That wasn't my decision... It's not the sort of thing you do though, hello my name is Izzy and I was once sick!" she argued quietly.

"I suppose..." Daniel sighed. "I just wish that I had been told though."

They sat curled up together as the afternoon drew to a close.

"I think we need to establish something Izzy..." Daniel finally said quietly. "You do realise that the warmest... and most comfortable place in this house; is right here on this sofa?" he asked quietly.

Izzy nodded, slightly worried about where he was going with this.

"Well for tonight at least... I think that we are both going to be sleeping on it."

totallyatease
totallyatease
1,029 Followers
12