How to Tame a Dragon Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
totallyatease
totallyatease
1,029 Followers

"Well this job! It all sounds a bit vague to me!" Jessie said worriedly. "Who would you be working for actually?"

"I'd be working for myself... doing admin and accounts... for whoever wanted it." She looked at Jessie with real offence now. "Believe it or not Jess, I am actually quite good at what I do."

Jessie leaned across to kiss her cheek. "Of course you are Izz..." She smiled in a patronising way; that set Izzy's teeth on edge. "But what does Daniel get from keeping you here?"

Izzy's cheeks blushed bright red, and her eyes sparkled with temper. "I don't know who you just insulted more! Me or Daniel," she said through gritted teeth.

Jessie sat back, realising that she had perhaps overstepped the mark.

The atmosphere at the dinner table that evening was colder than the last few days had been. Finally it was Richard who decided to break it. He left the room briefly to return with a bottle of champagne. He popped the cork and poured the liquid into several glasses before handing them around to the silent people. "I want to propose a toast!" he declared. "To Izzy... and her return to health... and to her new career, as an independent business woman!"

Izzy sat back, her eyes were bright and her cheeks flushed with pleasure. "Thank you Richard, I really appreciate your support," she told him sincerely.

Jessie looked at her with moist eyes. "I never meant..." she whispered, "I never meant to imply that you weren't... good enough..."

Izzy rushed around the table to hug her sister affectionately. "I know Jess... you just can't stop worrying about me. I know that that's what it's all about." She grinned at her sibling. "I do have one slight problem though..."

Jessie looked at her, full of the big sister to the rescue bit. "What is it?"

"My things," she said, "My clothes, laptop... My books!" she finished with a little laugh.

"That's no problem," Jessie was all cool practicality. "I can pack your things up when we go back tomorrow. And Richard can bring them down with him the day after."

Izzy looked questioningly at Richard who nodded and smiled reassuringly. "That's no problem at all Izzy I've got to come back to finish up with Daniel."

"So now that that's all settled..." Daniel drawled, "There's only one more thing to do..."

"Oh what's that?" Izzy looked at him questioningly.

"Why to show you around your new home of course!" he grinned at her lazily.

**

As it turned out it wasn't until after Jessie and Richard left the next morning; that she got a chance to look around the little cottage.

Daniel stood next to her on the driveway, waving goodbye to the other two. As they heard the engine fade into the distance he looked down at her.

"So are you ready Izzy?" he asked softly. "Ready to look at your home?"

She looked up at him with huge eyes and nodded mutely.

"Lead on," she whispered.

The little cottage was tucked away, just to one side of the driveway, and hidden slightly behind some trees. He handed her the key, and stood back while she entered.

It was a bit dark and poky inside with a narrow passage leading to a small living room on the right and a door to the kitchen on the left. Straight ahead was the stairs, which lead up to a double bedroom, a tiny box room, and a small bathroom. The furniture was very much country cottage type furniture with light colours and dark woods.

Izzy spun around in delight; her very first home! She sighed with pleasure in the main bedroom and turned to see Daniel standing in the doorway a half smile on his face.

"Oh Daniel!" she jumped startled; she'd thought that he'd stayed downstairs.

Daniel's eyes darkened and he moved forward slightly, and only then did she realise what she had said.

"Lady you really like to live dangerously!" he growled softly.

"I didn't mean it!" she exclaimed. "You surprised me!" She backed nervously away from him, her hands up defensively.

Daniel moved further into the room, and closed in on Izzy who continued to back up. Just as his hands caught a hold of her arms, her legs came into contact with the bed, toppling her over onto it. Unfortunately she took Daniel with her and he ended up lying on top of her crushing her into the mattress. "Now isn't this interesting," Daniel murmured as his mouth came down on hers. His lips forced hers apart and his tongue went straight in to invade and plunder.

His mouth and hands were everywhere and she could feel the hardness of him digging into her hip. She pushed against him in panic, but he was like a man possessed. He pulled her sweater up to reveal her bra and then pushed that out of the way as well. His head came down and his mouth nuzzled on her breast sending sensation after sensation shooting through Izzy.

"Izzy!" he groaned at her. "What you do to me! You have no idea what you do to me!"

"Please Daniel!" she whimpered "Please don't!"

That little broken plea brought him back to sanity like nothing else would have done.

He stilled on her and slowly pulled away. He turned away from her and the sight of her clothing all askew. "God Izzy... I am so sorry!" He ran his hand through his hair, clearly agitated. "Your sister's not been gone five minutes; and I'm jumping on you like some randy teenager with his first erection." He spun to face her catching her as she was just covering herself. Big mistake! That little flash of the dark pink nipple he'd just had in his mouth and he felt the blood course through him again. "It won't happen again Izzy... I promise you it will not happen again!" he said through clenched teeth.

He turned and strode from the room to charge down the stairs and slam the front door as he left the house.

As he stormed across to his own abode he kept repeating. "It won't happen again..." he only wished that he could believe it though!

totallyatease
totallyatease
1,029 Followers
12