How to Tame a Succubus Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Exeltus
Exeltus
91 Followers

As Jezelle felt her slave's licks and suckles upon her clit and lips, and occasionally trying to slip inside of her amongst the her fingers, the demon's orgasm continued to build. Gasps of pleasure slipped between her fingers as she started to care little about anything but her own lust. The intensity spiraled nearly to its peak as Gretchen released her ass and quite clearly began pleasuring herself. Gretchen writhed beneath the robe's skirt; her moans came louder, intensifying her breath against her lover's pussy. As Gretchen was nearly overloaded by having her fantasy granted she was quick to join Jezelle at the edge of orgasm. After a few more licks and moans Jezelle braced herself for the inevitable.

But nothing happened. The succubus was left panting, confused and frustrated as all of the built up pleasure dissipated.

Gretchen released quite loudly, despite having her mouth full of flesh.

What just happened? Jezelle thought desperately.

"Oh... that was... so... good... It's like ye' knew... what I've always wanted...," Gretchen panted as she crawled out from under the skirt. Jezelle shook her head and snapped out of her shock. It was just a fluke, she thought. Nerves, nothing more.

"Don't think we're done yet. The night is young and I hunger as well," she said as she lifted Gretchen by her chin and licked the young woman's lips clean. Without needing to say anything more the pair made their way hastily to the room of the succubus.

Not thinking twice about her odd inability to cum, Jezelle was quick to lock lips with Gretchen once the door was shut behind them. With the skill only a succubus could possess when disrobing a paramour, she made quick work of her lover's corset and skirt. Gretchen's voluptuous breasts strained and stressed the buttons of her blouse. With a little help from Jezelle the shirt was torn open to free them. With an almost dance-like spin, the pair changed places and the demon playfully pushed her partner onto the bed.

Gretchen bit her lip in anticipation as she watched the succubus strip. Her hand instinctively found its place at her slit once more as Jezelle wriggled and undid the cinch that kept her acolyte's robe fitting snugly around her waist and bust. A series of sultry, hem-raising twirls revealed her bareness. Jezelle stopped, faced Gretchen once more and caressed her own body. With a slight moan to her own touch, she lifted up the robe to show her legs teasingly before slipping the garments up from her shoulders and letting them drop slowly to the floor. Her glamour dropped along with her vestments, though it hardly mattered she revealed her true self. Once bound in the enchantments of a succubus a victim became an oblivious little servant. It was a relief to finally be free of the illusion that slowly drained her essence. Not wanting to keep her lover waiting, Jezelle made haste to join her on the bed.

Tongues and legs entwined erotically as they embraced in the dim candlelight. With some shifting and sliding it wasn't long before both of their sexes pressed together. Moans exchanged as freely as spit did as both pair of lips barely separated. The eagerness of Gretchen titillated the succubus. While she enjoyed being full of a man more than anything there was something special and unbeatable about how a woman pleasures another. Though the urgency of her lust pressed her, there was still a tenderness to the human's touch as her hands caressed Jezelle's back. The sensation of the serving girl's breasts and erect nipples was divinely titillating to the succubus. Jezelle didn't even mind that her more than modest bust was nearly dwarfed by that of the girls. As hips gyrated clit and labia ground together in wet abandon. Their juices were stirred up together in the sweetest of nectars between them.

An eternity seemed to pass as the two held each other close in tribadism. It wasn't long before Jezelle could feel her climax approaching again. Craving release, the succubus dug her claws into Gretchen's ass, firmly enough to hold her but not enough to draw blood. In utter need she pulled her close, pressing Gretchen's snatch even harder against her own to intensify the sensations. The servant took note of her mistress's desire and began to buck her hips wildly.

"Ahhh lady Jezelle... I'm so close... I... ahhh"

"Don't you dare stop," Jezelle moaned as her fingers wound through hair, throwing herself down onto the bed.

"I live to obey you!" Gretchen screamed as claws raked from her ass down around her thighs. Her hands went to the lusty demon's hips and held them firm as the partners scissored. Under the succubus' spell Gretchen ground and thrust against her mistress with vigor.

Jezelle's idle hands sought her own breasts, groping them with the same ferocity as a perverted old man with a cheap young harlot. Between her fingers, her rock hard nipples were teased and tugged in attempt to push her past the brink. As she watched Gretchen ravage her, her pink tongue lolling and great breasts bouncing vivaciously, Jezelle felt everything coming to fruition once more.

"Right there... oh gods I'm going to... I'm going to...," with eyes firmly shut, her back arched as highly as it could as she crossed the edge. "AH.... aaaah...? What... no... NO!"

Her eyes opened wide in shock. She collapsed onto the bed and could do nothing but stare at the ceiling as pleasure fleeted her once more. What had Juste done to her?

You know exactly what he did, she thought. He took away more than just your ability to feed...

No. There had to be a mistake, there just had to be. Maybe I'm just not trying hard enough. She was a succubus; there wasn't any way that she couldn't be fucking properly. Maybe her chosen plaything was just no good? Her mind started to race as worry found its way into her deeply. Minutes passed, and only then did Jezelle notice the wench was unconscious -- on top of her. Under the heady influence of the succubus, the unsuspecting woman had been so relentless in her sexy assault that she'd fainted. "When did I...?" Jezelle didn't remember enchanting her so intensely. The resting girl had clearly been driven beyond her limits by spell, yet the succubus had no memory of casting anything. Haze started to creep into her thoughts. Whatever was happening to her right now had roused her hunger enough that it was starting to take control, and the fiend didn't even notice until now. It was but a slight rumble in her soul, but a moment of weakness is all it takes for her to lose everything. As it stood it had now given her her an active desire to feed. Before their rendezvous, Jezelle had fully intended the romp to be nothing more than a little fun, but panic was starting to change that.

He's just a weak human, he couldn't possibly control you like this. You're better than him.

Jezelle hated to let her hunger control her like this, but she couldn't help that it was right about this. Against her better judgment, the succubus gathered her composure and looked at Gretchen. The waitress rested so peacefully now, flush and exhaustion covering her beautiful face. Delicately, Jezelle lifted her by the chin to bring their lips level. She gently tried to tame the maiden's unruly hair, frizzed and wild from their passion, tucking a few strands behind Gretchen's ear.

Then Jezelle closed her eyes and began to chant. The demonic language would sound enticing to all who could hear. Even the sleeping wench stirred as the magical words resonated with an infusion of pure desire. Her eyes opened with an illuminating glow and the succubus sealed the spell with a kiss. Her tongue slipped easily between Gretchen's lips and set to work. The embrace lasted no more than a few seconds, but when Jezelle ceased her invasion the woman awoke with a deep gasp and eyes aglow in spell. Her bust rose and fell as she tried to discern what was happening. Her mind had, for all intents and purposes, shut off from the pleasure overload and the succubus had forced it back to work.

"M...M'lady..?" she asked in confusion as to what was happening.

"Your mistress isn't done with you yet," Jezelle said crossly. The best answer Gretchen could muster in her daze was a nod after a few moments of processing. Gretchen crawled about her mistress, until she came to rest with her head between her thighs and Jezelle's between her own. The moment it was within reach the succubus buried her face in Gretchen's sopping privates. She breathed in deeply to take in the scent of their juices, trying to boost her senses with desire. She playfully nipped at Gretchen's well groomed mound, but was so overburdened with need that she dove right in to the main course. One may think it self-destructive that a succubus could be susceptible to even their own nectar, but it rarely mattered in the heat of the moment.

The demon's almost snake-like tongue slipped past her fangs and lapped up every drop. It didn't take long for there to be nothing coating Gretchen's thighs, ass and pussy but the Jezelle's own spit. The only place where the slave's own wetness remained was deep within, and that's where Jezelle's tongue sought next. As the serpentine muscle penetrated the human, Jezelle wrapped her legs around the girl's head to encourage her to get nice and close. Gretchen licked and fingered Jezelle with abandon. As encouragement for doing so well, occasionally the succubus would pull out her tongue and whip the firm and quickly reddening ass of her servant with it. "Oh yes, my sweet... right there... You can do it."

All that mattered to Jezelle at that moment was her impending climax. She was finally close to achieving the orgasm she longed for. Not wanting to risk losing it again, she went all out, devouring the girl's love as if it were her last meal. Her tongue pressed as deeply as it could within Gretchen and thrust in and out as if it were a cock. Feeling the vagina tighten around and milk her tongue as the human convulsed in orgasm started to push the frustrated succubus over the edge. Jezelle was relentless as she tried to give herself the final push, but after nearly a minute of drawing out Gretchen's climax she threw her head back in torment as release evaded her yet again.

Her whole body ached as the built up pleasure slipped from her once more. Jezelle didn't understand at all what was happening. Had her master truly been so cruel as to deny her orgasm? What sort of monster is he? Frustration built up in her as she could tell Gretchen had fainted atop her again.

Don't give up... There's another way...

The succubus blinked at the hunger's suggestion. Had she been more rational, the hunger's increasingly intrusive pull would have been ignored, but Jezelle was panicking. No demon could ever be suppressed by a human like this. Being bested by him in bed was bad enough, but this would be beyond embarrassing, if true. It would be like an arachne whose silk was stolen by a mere human, or an orc, their weapons. It was completely and utterly unacceptable.

She began to chant the rousing spell once more, placing the kiss this time deeply on Gretchen's cunt. Her reaction to it was slower than before, but again the girl rose. She slowly looked back at her mistress with a desperate reluctance in her lust drunk eyes. She couldn't take much more. Jezelle crawled behind the servant and knelt. Her hands splayed above her own belly as she began to cast a new, even more vulgar spell.

Jezelle let out a guttural moan as she arched her back, light beaming from the area behind her claws. When it subsided, she licked her lips as she slowly stroked her newly formed member. There was a craziness in her eyes as she slowly crawled on top of her playmate. Jezelle's perverted tongue teasingly slurped at the girl's neck as the cock rested firmly against her buttocks. The member throbbed as its length ground against Gretchen's moist vulva.

"You had best prepare yourself, my little servant," she purred into Gretchen's ear with a hint of madness. The hunger had awakened once more from all her spell use and its need for release was blatant. "It's going to be a long night."

Exeltus
Exeltus
91 Followers
12